Author Topic: THANK YOU RFF Updaters!!  (Read 43881 times)

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
THANK YOU RFF Updaters!!
« on: September 01, 2011, 11:30:08 AM »
I wanted to say thank you so much to this site and all of the posters!  I can not afford the feeds and this site has done an EXCEPTIONAL job with posting the feeds.  I couldn't have made it without y'all this summer.  And all of y'all are so nice on here, too! It's really appreciated and I wanted to just let you know that you have someone in Texas who is a HUGE fan of you all!  Thanks again!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 12:12:43 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: THANK YOU!!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 11:49:59 AM »
I wanted to say thank you so much to this site and all of the posters!  I can not afford the feeds and this site has done an EXCEPTIONAL job with posting the feeds.  I couldn't have made it without y'all this summer.  And all of y'all are so nice on here, too! It's really appreciated and I wanted to just let you know that you have someone in Texas who is a HUGE fan of you all!  Thanks again!!

Thank you bluebonnet! RFF has THE best updaters on the web. (Yes, I'm biased!)  :lol:

From one Texan to another, Welcome to RFF!

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 11:59:05 AM »
Thanks, Texas Lady!   :)

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 12:09:19 PM »
 :hello2: bluebonnet

I agree this is a great site please join us in the discussions we have some great peeps running around here and supporting each other and if we get a lil crazy they get crazy with ya too  :iok

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 12:13:09 PM »
Thank you, del227!  I would love to join the discussions!  I've been watching Big Brother since season 1 and I love to talk to people about it.  This is a great site for me.  And the live feed updaters are awesome!  Lots of great personalities on this site!  LOL!  It's alot of fun to read!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 01:14:07 PM »
How nice of you bluebonnet! Thanks so much for telling us...sometimes it is lonesome typing away wondering if anyone cares!!

Welcome!!

:ghug:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 01:31:24 PM »
Thanks, georgiapeach!  I'm happy to be here! 

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 07:44:41 PM »
Thank you, del227!  I would love to join the discussions!  I've been watching Big Brother since season 1 and I love to talk to people about it.  This is a great site for me.  And the live feed updaters are awesome!  Lots of great personalities on this site!  LOL!  It's alot of fun to read!

Bluebonnet rocks my socks!!  I  :hrt: new people!!
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 11:26:11 PM »
You're Welcome Bluebonnet!!  :waves:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 12:09:02 AM »

I am also very appreciative of the amazing job you guys have done - you are extraordinary people!!  THANKS!!  :hrt:

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 08:13:36 AM »
Thanks again everyone!  My summer would not have been complete without y'all!  Y'all ROCK!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: THANK YOU RFF Updaters!!
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 01:20:34 PM »
I have really enjoyed doing some updates this year.  My sched is wonky, but the Vets here (lol) have been wonderful and supportive.

I hope to be more organized for next summer  :js:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 01:23:40 PM »
You have been a great help Mamacat!  :hrt:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Sunday 9/4/11
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 03:39:07 PM »
I know I'm not supposed to discuss here -- but I just wanted to make sure you updaters saw my THANK YOU -- because I don't know how you can keep up with this today and not crawl through the computer screens and punch Kalia out!!  Adam needs to hide somewhere before he loses his mind and you updaters lose yours!! :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 04:26:15 PM »
Thanks BBJUNKY!!  :tup:  yeah im on autotune- out with kalia i only listen to every 10 words an seem to get what she is saying anyway! :iok

Thanks Kate04!! :waves:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 04:36:44 PM »
Many Many Thanks to the Updaters here at RFF. I can't tell you how many times just reading all the craziness you transcribe  and put up with is amazing,, if I had to update Kalia I would have been NUMB a long time ago!!

Y'All are an aewsome crew  :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 04:39:51 PM »
I so had to post in here, just a BIG THANK!!!! to all the updaters, the mods, rob....you guys are the BEST!!!!! i mean the BEST!!!! there is times i just cant go back to Fb...or i cant listen to a HG...so what does Grace do...she comes to RFF

Best..Site...Ever..

you guys, i swear..i dont know how you do it all, i mean 24/7 updates, i havent seen that kind of updating [anywhere] and Grace has been a bb fan from season one...day one.....Peaches, TexasLady, Ugot..Karma, Nulua...RF, I mean everyone...thank you so much, if i left someone out..i am going back to list, and come right back, and thank you too......i just made some homemade peach ice cream, and just took out some warm lemon bars out of the oven, to go with the ice cream....made them just for hubby, and to everyone at RFF :<3....you better bet I will be back next season...if you like it or not :lol3:...all i got to say is...YOU ROCK!!!!!!! :hugs: oh , and a big thank you to Mamacat...you are a great help here, but that cat...picture you got...Scares me to death :lol:...thanks for the memonies, i am glad you guys are around, so happy Grace has found, the best site in town, RFF. :hrt:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 04:44:59 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »
Great thread! It would be pointless for me to buy the feeds, as I simply work too much, and this board allows me to quickly catch up on the game. Not to mention the discussion board is filled with insightful posters, and even when folks disagree it is done respectfully.  A big THANK YOU from me as well.  :)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 05:27:29 PM »
LOL Sorry Grace  :lol3:

Is this any better???

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 05:45:07 PM »
LOL Sorry Grace  :lol3:

Is this any better???

oh..Grace likes that kitty cat...oh, and i see, she is Hell at night :lol3:..got to love it :<3

did that sound like Howie or WHAT!!!!..you know how howie used to say..oh me like that :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 06:27:40 PM »
Many Many Thanks to the Updaters here at RFF. I can't tell you how many times just reading all the craziness you transcribe  and put up with is amazing,, if I had to update Kalia I would have been NUMB a long time ago!!

Y'All are an aewsome crew  :hrt:

Couldn't agree more!! I've loved bb since the beginning but I just found RFF last year. Brought my enjoyment of it to a whole new level. Thank you all so much for taking on the long hours of munching into microphones and  B:) B:)me  B:) B:)me some more etc.etc. so those of us who can't get the feeds can still have fun.
A big  :<3 for you All!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

And Thanks Bluebonnet for starting the string!!
 :hrt:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 06:39:33 PM »
I love the updaters!  I am stuck waiting on people so much during the day.  I just whip my phone out and read what's going on in the BB house.  Sure makes time go by faster! 

Everyone is wonderful but the die hards of Ugot, Texas Lady, Georgia Peach, KitKat,  Nuala and a few others that escape me at the moment, more than do their share!   :hearts:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 06:47:21 PM »
I love the updaters!  I am stuck waiting on people so much during the day.  I just whip my phone out and read what's going on in the BB house.  Sure makes time go by faster! 

Everyone is wonderful but the die hards of Ugot, Texas Lady, Georgia Peach, KitKat,  Nuala and a few others that escape me at the moment, more than do their share!   :hearts:

oh...bambam..and a BIG THANK YOU to you, you ROCK!!!!..and to KitKat..i just dont want to leave anyone out!!!!..cuz you guys do a GREAT JOB!!!!! :hrt:

Offline bluebonnet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 11:31:12 PM »
Are you 24/7 updaters feeling the love!?  :hearts:  LOL!  Really, y'all really are the best.  I started on a couple of other sites a few years ago and this, BY FAR, has the nicest people on here.  Like a big happy family.  I'm so fortunate I found this site because it hasn't left my side!  I'm happy to be a part of it!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 12:56:37 AM »
:hrt: to all my fellow updaters and thanks to everyone for all the  :hrt: you're giving us!!! 

RFF is the first Big Brother site I found back in season 8.  Summer hasn't been the same since!   :jumpy:  I love coming back every year and seeing all the familiar names again, sharing strategy and venting about annoying houseguests.  I've checked out other sites, but none of them come remotely close to the greatness that's RFF.