Archive > Big Brother 13

THANK YOU RFF Updaters!!

(1/7) > >>

bluebonnet:
I wanted to say thank you so much to this site and all of the posters!  I can not afford the feeds and this site has done an EXCEPTIONAL job with posting the feeds.  I couldn't have made it without y'all this summer.  And all of y'all are so nice on here, too! It's really appreciated and I wanted to just let you know that you have someone in Texas who is a HUGE fan of you all!  Thanks again!!

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: bluebonnet on September 01, 2011, 11:30:08 AM ---I wanted to say thank you so much to this site and all of the posters!  I can not afford the feeds and this site has done an EXCEPTIONAL job with posting the feeds.  I couldn't have made it without y'all this summer.  And all of y'all are so nice on here, too! It's really appreciated and I wanted to just let you know that you have someone in Texas who is a HUGE fan of you all!  Thanks again!!

--- End quote ---

Thank you bluebonnet! RFF has THE best updaters on the web. (Yes, I'm biased!)  :lol:

From one Texan to another, Welcome to RFF!

:bigwelcome

bluebonnet:
Thanks, Texas Lady!   :)

del227:
 :hello2: bluebonnet

I agree this is a great site please join us in the discussions we have some great peeps running around here and supporting each other and if we get a lil crazy they get crazy with ya too  :iok

bluebonnet:
Thank you, del227!  I would love to join the discussions!  I've been watching Big Brother since season 1 and I love to talk to people about it.  This is a great site for me.  And the live feed updaters are awesome!  Lots of great personalities on this site!  LOL!  It's alot of fun to read!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version