The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 19: Andy Finch & Tommy Czeschin (Friends/former Olympic snowboarders)

<< < (23/24) > >>

coolio:

--- Quote from: Grape on December 11, 2011, 11:09:15 PM ---Are they a definite pick for the next All-Stars? Since they got a confessional at the end and weren't part of the final three (Like Gary & Mallory from TAR17)?

--- End quote ---
The fact that they weren't just mentioned in the elimination thingy at the final, they got their own 15 seconds explaining why they lost makes me agree with you.

Flamant:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on December 18, 2011, 12:48:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: Grape on December 11, 2011, 11:09:15 PM ---Are they a definite pick for the next All-Stars? Since they got a confessional at the end and weren't part of the final three (Like Gary & Mallory from TAR17)?

--- End quote ---
The fact that they weren't just mentioned in the elimination thingy at the final, they got their own 15 seconds explaining why they lost makes me agree with you.

--- End quote ---

If I remember correctly, Chad & Stephanie did talk a bit at the end of TAR17 too. Right?

maxen:
Louie and Michael too.

Flamant:

--- Quote from: maxen on December 18, 2011, 02:15:49 PM ---Louie and Michael too.

--- End quote ---

Yea. Zev & Justin too.
I think they normally put a bit of screentime for the last team eliminated. TAR17 was an exception because Gallory was already on TAR18 and Chad & Stephanie has just been engaged.

ZouLy:
ANDY FINCH helped out / participate in CitySolve Urban Race 2012

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version