The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 19: Jeremy Cline & Sandy Draghi (Dating)

<< < (2/15) > >>

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Prophet on August 31, 2011, 12:30:06 PM ---They seem like one of those dating couples that win.

--- End quote ---

For me they seemed like one of those, that bicker and DON'T win. :lol:

More of a MoJo and sadly... Jonathan and Victoria feel.

Commercial real estate broker.. he's going to be cut-throat, I guess... and think. :duno:

GabyM:

--- Quote from: Joab on August 31, 2011, 12:31:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Prophet on August 31, 2011, 12:30:06 PM ---They seem like one of those dating couples that win.

--- End quote ---

Commercial real estate broker.. he's going to be cut-throat, I guess... and think. :duno:

--- End quote ---
Let's hope he's not the second coming of Jonathan...the last thing we need is another violent incident

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: GabyM on August 31, 2011, 12:37:45 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Let's hope he's not the second coming of Jonathan...the last thing we need is another violent incident

--- End quote ---

I don't mind some drama.  :lol: Just as long as it doesn't cross the line.

GabyM:

--- Quote from: realshowfan on August 31, 2011, 05:56:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: GabyM on August 31, 2011, 12:37:45 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I don't mind some drama.  :lol: Just as long as it doesn't cross the line.

--- End quote ---
That's exactly why I said that I didn't want him to be another Jonathan...physically shoving your wife at a pit stop does cross the line from fun drama to over the top anger issues

georgiapeach:
Just curious...

How do you all watch a 1 minute video and then jump to the conclusion that he is going to behave like a Jonathan? There was certainly nothing I saw in that video to suggest any such thing. Just a fairly newly dating couple a bit anxious if they will get along the whole way!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version