The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 19: Jeremy Cline & Sandy Draghi (Dating)

<< < (4/15) > >>

Prophet:

--- Quote from: weihen on September 03, 2011, 04:15:16 AM ---I hear crows' sounds when Jeremy introduced himself...I thnik this may imply his character(Ice?) and I don't think he is kind of preson who have much drama...

Just guess :lol:

--- End quote ---

Yeah I found that kinda odd too :lol:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on August 31, 2011, 10:08:46 PM ---Just curious...

How do you all watch a 1 minute video and then jump to the conclusion that he is going to behave like a Jonathan? There was certainly nothing I saw in that video to suggest any such thing. Just a fairly newly dating couple a bit anxious if they will get along the whole way!

--- End quote ---

More of like a pre-show opinion. So that when you watch the show and you know they're not like that, you will eat your own words. :lol: :tup:

It's fun to have an opinion of a certain team and then see if they turn out that way. I think one team which I predicted as a nice, cool dating couple turned out really wrong (Freddy and Kendra) so it's interesting to have a pre-show and after-show opinion.

Another team which made me change my opinion of them is.. Margie and Luke. :lol:

kiki:
Team 11: Jeremy and Sandy (Dating)

Jeremy Cline

Hometown: Alamo, Calif.

Connection to your teammate: Dating

Current occupation: Commercial real estate broker

Describe what you do: I market, list, sell and buy commercial real estate investment property for private capital investors. 

How will these skills help you win The Race? Negotiation under pressure is a skill I’ve learned along with a great sense of direction and a strong determination to succeed.

Three words to describe you: Persistent, driven and positive.

Favorite hobbies: Basketball, traveling with friends and golf.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Ryan Gosling     

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Jennifer Aniston

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Owning my own business at age 26.

What scares you most about traveling? Getting food poisoning.

What excites you most about traveling? Seeing the world with a whole new perspective.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Communication for us as a team. We don’t have any experience working together under pressure.

Pet peeve about your teammate: She calls me “skinny.”

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Denmark.  I have heard so many great things about the country, and I think it would be fun to learn a little more about a piece of my family's history.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope to build a closer relationship with Sandy and learn more about who we both are.  I think through the challenges and stress we will be able to figure out if we can work well together as a team.

Sandy Draghi

Hometown: Dublin, Calif.

Connection to your teammate: Dating

Current occupation: Nurse practitioner

Describe what you do: I assist the surgeon in cosmetic plastic surgery cases. I also provide cosmetic dermatology procedures to patients (i.e. Botox, Restylane, laser, etc.).   

How will these skills help you win The Race? I’m very focused for hours in the operating room, and I’m also able to deal with different personalities and many cultures.

Three words to describe you: Ambitious, dedicated and compassionate.

Favorite hobbies: Learning, time with my family and friends and outside physical activities.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Rachel from “Friends.”

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? George Clooney

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My education and playing Division 1 college athletics at the University of San Francisco. 

What scares you most about traveling? Sleep! I love to travel but worry about sleeping because I have difficulty at home - much less while traveling.

What excites you most about traveling? The people! I love people and want to experience new cultures, beliefs and lifestyles.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Jeremy is a great communicator and very passionate and emotional. I would love to be able to open up more and let him see that side of me as well.

Pet peeve about your teammate: My biggest pet peeve about Jeremy is his thoroughness.  He is very meticulous in all that he does. I’m more of a “just get it over with” type of person.  I guess I need more patience.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Italy. My grandmother was born there and I would love to see the beauty of the country.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope to build a stronger relationship through trust and communication and to experience the world together!

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/bios?id=team-bios

Katarzyna:
I kind of growing to like this team. Sandy is smart and classy. Jeremy looks sweet.
I wish they'll last longer so I can see more of their personalities.

inomu:
They remind me of Steve & Allie and Gary & Matt = good team, good placings, not much screen time = they will probably be 6th or 5th in this season. But I wish they will be in Final 3!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version