The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 19: Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca (Dating)

<< < (14/17) > >>

Jobby:
Go Ethan! You can do it!! :luvya:

theschnauzers:
Forgot to save the Google Alert from the other night, but apparently, the second stem cell transplant from his brother worked, and it sounds like he was out of the hospital in three weeks.

georgiapeach:
He just had the transplant this past Wednesday, but he IS trying to beat the record for escaping the "bubble"!!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20574463,00.html

Keep the good thoughts coming!

RealityFreakWill:
Ethan Zohn Attends Jenna Morasca's Graduation

After getting a stem-cell transplant as part of his ongoing battle with Hodgkin's lymphoma, Zohn, 38, was by the side of longtime girlfriend as she graduated Wednesday from Columbia University with a masters in Counseling & Clinical Psychology, with an emphasis in substance abuse.

"Through over three years of blood, sweat, tears, heartache, bewilderment, flashes of genius and insight, filming our now Emmy-nominated show Everyday Health, filming Amazing Race, stem cell transplants, two years of Ethan's cancer treatments and sleepless nights, yesterday I graduated!" Morasca, 31, said on Thursday.

A healthy-looking Zohn – who is smiling in a photo of the couple – expresses how "proud" he is of his significant other. "To see her battle through all sorts of challenges and still find her passion for academics is such an inspiration," he tells PEOPLE. "Plus, now I don't have to pay for therapy."

Feeling "stronger every day," Zohn goes on to say, "Despite the huge list of restrictions, everything is going according to plan, especially the growth of my facial hair. I'm excited to start this next phase of my life with Miss Smartypants."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20596484,00.html

starrynight:
I've never seen Survivor, but I would have preferred Jennifer to be eliminated in that first elimination instead as I was curious what this team would bring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version