Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/30/11  (Read 63203 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/30/11
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2011, 10:56:56 AM »
Adam is on the patio talking to Shelly, smoking a cigarette. They are going over different HGs. Shelly: In the long run you can say a lot of things about people but in the end, it's what you say when you go out, that's what people remember.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2011, 10:59:19 AM »
Shelly: I miss music, even the dumb songs in the morning.

Adam: I miss sports. Come home put a game on, turn on ESPN. This time of the year, playoffs.

Taking teams, Adam has a friend who is a fan of the Cleveland Indians. It's really hard to be a fan of them.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2011, 11:02:31 AM »
Adam: I try to go to 5 or 6 games, a couple of the playoffs. Shel asks if he wears hats, he says he has a couple. He loves hockey. Shel asks if he goes to Yankee/Boston games. He does but he'd rather go to one in Boston because of the fans.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2011, 11:09:13 AM »
Shel says if she gets tickets to events, she gives them away. She sees people on the side of the road offering tickets, a little way further, someone will have a sign, need tickets so she stops and tells them, HEY there's a guy back there with them.

Adam gives away some of the extra things, he says then if they have an extra ticket, maybe they will give him one. (PP)

Shel asks about scalpers, where does that name come from. She only buys from Ticketmaster. Adam tells her how to test them. He prints his tickets multiple times, or PDFs them.

Adam: Ok that's it, back to bed.

Shel: Sleep well

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2011, 11:12:43 AM »
Shel's getting the towels out of the dryer and folding them. (What a bunch of towels!)   :ascared

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2011, 11:17:26 AM »
All the towels folded and one batch into the BR. Dirty ones collected and out to the washer they go.  :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2011, 11:22:56 AM »
Kitchen clean up commences.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2011, 11:26:09 AM »
Table decorations back where they belong, and counter cleaning continues.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2011, 11:29:17 AM »
Into the SR to get some thing, vitamins,(?) then into the BR to get a bottle of meds it looks like.  :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2011, 11:41:09 AM »
Feeds are freezing and re-looping.  Adam was peeking over his covers but before I could grab a cap, we get the WBRB fishies.

(LOL.. I had feed 1, Jordan and Rachel talking in the SR, Fishies and now I think back live.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2011, 11:52:15 AM »
It's Deja vu all over again.  :lol3: (Feeds were messed up, maybe fixed now.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2011, 12:07:53 PM »
Rachel's up and going outside. Rachel's saying she took 2 Advils. OMG, I have the worst cramps. Shel asks if she used BC, Rach says we do. If they were pregnant, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, asks how late she is. Rach: 3 weeks, well 2 weeks.

Both talking about morning sickness, Shel says she was nauseous, smells become intense. She was in China and it reeked. She got off the plane and went to a hospital and found out she was pregnant. Shel says Rachel works out all the time so she'll be in great shape.

Rachel: I've felt horrible all week. Shel says she never showed it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2011, 12:15:46 PM »
Shel repeats her question, did she take something for the cramps, did she ask for a Midol? Rachel: Yeah, I took 2 advil. She says she almost threw up in the morning. OMG, I almost threw up! She just gets that weird hormonal nauseous thing.

Shel: Your left eye is bloodshot! You need to rest today, don't park your ass in the sun today. Maybe she can just relax and go up and take bath today, Porsche wouldn't mind. Take that heating pad to it. She says, go run a mile, that would make you feel better... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You work out a lot, did you work out in your season?

Rachel: I did a lot before I came into the house but I didn't do anything when I came into the house last summer.

Shel: I don't do any exercise.

Rachel says but you did! I gained so much weight last summer, it's taken me all year to get it off. Shel says she works out a lot!

Shel offers to get her a cup of coffee, Rachel says no.. and Shel goes into the house. Rachel is groaning to herself, hugging a pillow. Shel's back and offers to get her a blanket.

Rach asks who stayed up last night, Shel says she went to bed and Adam went to bed right after her. Rachel comments that Kalia is staying in the HOH. Shel says Porsche prefers her bed downstairs.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 02:50:02 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2011, 12:22:32 PM »
They are talking about beds, never has been a round bed in the HOH. Rachel says she had a king size bed and that's what they are using, but they get close to each other.

Shel says they have a king size bed too, they used to sleep together but now they don't, Tony snores. She taped it once. Nothing else  bothers her, TV, little noise but not that.

Shel smoozing now. Rachel is a good competitor, no one else in the house is as good as she is. Rachel says Dani, but Shel says she's not in the house now. Shel thinks she would have made it a long way anyway. Rachel would have liked to compete against Matt from her season. Shel says she's very feminine but very flexible. she could have stayed up there forever. She asks Rach how many endurances has she won, Rachel says 2. She used to be really good at questions but not anymore. She didn't even remember what Dom said. Who remembers good bye speeches.

Shel: Adam is supposed to be so good at questions but he goes out right away, he gets messed up. She wonders if he isn't throwing comps. She thinks he might not but she thinks he is. She was ticked about the dummy one. He looked right at her and fell off.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2011, 12:25:44 PM »
Shel:I can't wait to see what he did. Sometimes I think he did throw them, waiting to get to the end.

Rach: Who's to say what it will be, like walking on a log. She doesn't think there will be another hanging one.

Shel: You can't imagine how depressing it is to walk out and see what it is. (Knowing she can't do it.) She says Rachel is really good at it.

Rach: Every time I see the little ball things

Shel: one thing tht is an advantage, you vets have played the game, so you can think of how to do things.

Rach: Yes, but I would say yes but then you haven't played it the way it is this time. (PP)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2011, 12:26:37 PM »
Rach: Like that snake thing, I was nervous but it's a skill thing too.

Shel: In life, outside this house, I have never turned on anyone, somehow in this game, it's weird in here, you make a decision and immediately afterward you are sick. I will live with this the rest of my life.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2011, 12:35:31 PM »
Shel: In the moment you think it's a good idea but when you see someone hurt... I think with Dani, is there any regret. I think about it every day. You want in the future you want a little girl. I need to explain it to my little girl. Sometimes games are like real life. Fights after a game. I've learned a lot. For sure.

Rach: I've learned a lot about m self.

Shel: What people are in this house is not what they are like in real life. I have no doubt that in real life, the competitive thing comes out. She came in thinking she'd never hurt anyone.

Rach: with people with their back against the wall, they act...

Shel:what do you think you've learned?

Rach: to think before I act. To be more aware before I act. Took me a long time to learn. She doesn't know, she hopes it gets her something.

Rachel says it's funny, Jeff and Brendon, Dani are in the jury house, she never thought it would be like that.

Shel: You have people in there that are swayers.

Rachel would have loved to compete with Daniele. She guesses she did with the numbers.

Shel: It would be fun to watch all the women compete. (Like Janie.)

Rachel says Brendon would/could do the physical, she would do the endurances and questions.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2011, 12:39:15 PM »
Rachel's worst comp was the bowling. She's telling Shel about her dream, she missed the finale, her mom says Britney won because she wasn't there. she says she was asking.. why didn't someone come and get me?  :lol:

Shel says her dream was that Rach came into the room, and said she had to talk to her.. they came outside and Rachel pushed her into the pool.  :lol3:  Rachel laughs and says did you get out and punch me?

Shel: I was still thinking about it, I got up got my meds, came out here and it hit me I didn't change my batteries. Then I woke up.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2011, 12:46:28 PM »
Rachel talking about her dream, she didn't know why she missed it. She says she was in jury a long time, she was like Brendon, first one there.

Shel: I think you can beat anyone.

Rach: I don't know, I feel like I'm playing for 2nd place.

Shel is bucking her up, she says that's a little shortsighted. She'll have the votes from the vets. Rachel says she thinks she has as good a shot as anyone else. Shel says if she wins, she and Brendon could chill out a little.

Rachel: We could chill out, Brendon could finish his PHD.

Shel: Then you wouldn't have to buy your groceries at Costco...

Rach: says maybe take their families somewhere, pay for their wedding. Brendon told her if they win, they could have children, but not more than 3.

Shel: I didn't even want kids. My whole life, I never thought about kids, even though they are my life.

Rach: I never thought about having kids. I was in Vegas, had boyfriends but now without Brendon, I couldn't imagine it.

Shel: You guys go together like a puzzle piece. That would be a neat thing for your wedding, get a blank one, have everyone sign it then frame it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2011, 01:05:34 PM »
Shel: Another idea, have people sign the mat and then frame the picture. You will see it all the times, a guest book you put it away and never look at it.

Rach: 4 months! She says Brendon really didn't want to come back, at least they could try it, maybe get a trip, they never thought they could win it. She told him you never know, go in and fight their hardest, but if they go home then they go home. This time she's stayed longer than he did and that's what he wanted. He really did risk everything to come back. She wanted to come in for their future.

Shel: Use this to get what you want. I told you 2 days ago, use a pawn! Use me to get to those final 2 seats. I don't think anyone else would get out of a comp. I would hand it right to you if it's a trip.. it's not what I need. Rachel asks why do you want to be here? Shel says she wants to be final 3, see her little girl. see the audience. That's all she wanted. She has a job, a family, no more kids, her husband  has a company now. She has a family. If something happened and everything went away and all they had was a trailer and her family, that's all she would need to be happy. Her husband has given up his life for 5 years so she could have her dream. Her little girl knows that everything she does is for her little girl. When you get to that point, that's all you will want.

Shel: You don't have a job but we lived from pay day to pay day. If You came across.. you had a friend and you had it to give it to them, would you give it to them, would you give it to them.

Rach: I don't understand why you say that, why do you want to be here.

Shel: I don't want to go to JH. I don't want to be there. I HAVE to do something in exchange. I have to do that! She's going to give her speech on Thurs. She has no where to go, she will say to J/R, everyone will know where I stand. I will tell you right now, I DO NOT WANT THEM TO WIN. When I sit here and listen to Kalia.. Rach says when she said she kicked her dog? Shel says no.. talking about going to Broadway, she's an arrogant woman. She's not a bad person, but that's now how I live my life.

Shel: When she says why don't you go back to acting, she says nah.. I don't want to do that. I just don't like that. Porsche is a lovely kid, I really have come to like her but for 4 weeks she has done nothing. But who am I to call someone out that.. What decisions has she made to affect the game.. Every person has told her what move to make. Do you have someone telling you what to do? I have no one helping me. Adam, regardless if that is what you want to do, he's done nothing! Jack! At least, from a game move, I made a move, I got Lawon on the block by getting him on the block so you wouldn't go. I was loyal, I did exactly what I was asked. The bridge caught fire. I haven't thrown anyone under the bus. I have tried! Competitions coming in here, my husband told me to make an alliance. I knew I couldn't do them. I know what I can do. I chose to do that.

She says, if Adam wins you KNOW he will put you up. You will be at his mercy, you know that. I will not do that. I usually say something nice. My speech will be nice. Custer's last stand.

Rachel: He will go after me, he won't put up Porsche or Kalia.

Shel: Kalia has said over and over she wouldn't put up Jordan the entire game, until it gets to the point that she has to, then she'll do what she has to do. Porsche doesn't even think about that. She has no plan.

Rachel: I worked just as hard as Adam to get here, I went to calls too. Shel says Adam thinks they shouldn't have brought the vets back. He had a crush on Rachel when she came into the game.

Shel: He can say he won a comp but he will see. He's a great kid, outside the house I will enjoy talking to him but in the GAME, he's 100% let everyone else do the dirty work. I've tried to calm him down, he gets so nervous. I just don't want him to win the game. I would at the end to see you and Jordan at the end of the game, I think the vets votes would split..

Rach: But we don't care.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2011, 01:31:59 PM »
Shel is continuing to pump up Rachel. She talks about the faces and Rachel says that she never got that far. She was first one out.

Shel: I enjoy the game, I love watching the game, I never thought I would be here. You would be good on Survivor. If you aren't afraid of bugs you would do great on that. She's horrified by snakes.

Rach: I don't know about Survivor.

Shel: If I stay here, at least I can keep cleaning.

Rach: I just don't know.. why wouldn't you put me up?

Shel: What do I have to gain?

Rach: If it was me and Jordan on the block, you'd have a million reasons to send me home, honestly wouldn't you send me home? If I didn't win veto, I'd be 100% going home.

Shel says she spent 3 hours in the hammock trying to keep her there.

Rach: But in fairness, that week.

Shel's voice is rising how..Why would I do that?

Rach: I think you have played both sides of the house since the first 2 weeks just like Dr.Will. You were able to play both sides, we all thought you were 100% with us. You've played a great game, unlike other people who haven't played the game. I do think you are playing the game. Yes 100% but from here on out, be on the level with me. I have studied this game and because I'm with the people I'm playing with I do think I have a chance to win. When Brendon left I had to figure out how crazy Rachel I would be. I had to figure out the social game. I came into the house to win every comp. Since then I've had to change. I had to work on alliances, made game decisions, weigh every option. I understand playing the game. I completely understand what you have been doing this whole time. I would like you to be completely level with me.  I really want to know. That Porsche and Kalia are so against you, why do they want to keep Adam? I have to really think, Jordan has strengths and weaknesses.. I have to think how to play against them. I have to make a big decision. I will tell you right now, the reason I couldn't keep Dani is because she told you. I told her that she had till Thurs at 5 O:clock.. and she told you the whole plan.

Shelly is shocked, she didn't know that.

Rach: do I want to win the money? Yes. with J/J I knew it was a risk. With Daniele, keeping her in the game, that made her a target just like Jeff. In this game, they go after targets. She's explaining Brendon was a target. For Rachel, she has more respect for Shelly for playing the game than someone who floats through the game hanging out. These game decisions, Bren and Jeff aren't here. At this point, I don't know. 6 people in the house then down to 5. Do I want to win, you betcha I want to win. The thing is, this whole time I wanted to win. 3 people who are great competitors are in th jury house. Now there are people left who have done nothing.

She says Dani told her that Jeff threw the cornhole.. and Shel says you will see it. Rach doesn't know why he would do that. She says when Shel told her she was PO'd. She asked Dani why did she say that, and they finally worked it out. She mentioned the chocolate almond, she'd been on slop and didn't think it would be a big deal. Then she mentioned the matchmaker show. She didn't know why that was a big deal. She wanted a chocolate almond, she didn't know why it was a big deal.

Rachel says she mentioned Dom, and getting rid of him. She asked her if they were going to get rid of Brendon and she got really upset and she got upset with Jeff. When they would not even vote, she wanted one of them to make a  3/3 vote but no one would because they didn't want to upset Dani. Bottom line, I was Po'd at Jeff,
she asked if she had Shelly's vote, you didn't ask me. Why didn't you ask me until the night before. Dani told her there was no point. I told her you don't have Adam, what about Shel. She told Dani if you get a 3/3 vote and no one would know but she wouldn't do that.

Then Rach went up to Jeff and told him she was upset with him. I said to J/J are we together, and he said yes they were. At 4 am, i went to bed and you came and got me, and I'd told Dani not to tell you. I thought turning on them would not be a good game move. At the same token, it might be a good move, but I would have K/P and Dani. But she told Porsche. Then I told you that I wouldn't hang you out to dry and then there was that big fight.

I was trying to make a big move but she wanted to make a big move and that was her big mistake. Rachel says she didn't want to have the alliance turn on her, she never did and didn't have to worry about that? Did we think about turning on Jeff? Yes we did, but it was to early, and they were in our alliance. Jeff, we didn't know how vocal he would be. If we hadn't, it would have been us, final 6.

Every single year, the floater stays and the competitor goes home. I cannot think of a year that hasn't happened. I agree that you have been playing this game 100% and you are still here. You are a great manipulator, doing a great job at it, you are probably the best player in the house.

Shel: I'm shocked!

Rachel: When you had the opportunity you got people out.

Shel: You give me a lot of credit! Rachel Reilly tells me I'm a great player! I'm relaly shocked. I give you great props. Last week Jeff made that speech.

Rach: I view you and everyone else, people would think Dani would give her big speech. (Better post.. I'm losing it!) LOL

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2011, 01:48:03 PM »
Shel: Right now.. my heart is bing bing.. You give me a lot of credit. You're right, I can't compete in comps. I knew I could play the social game.
Rach: I don't mean manipulate in a bad way..

Shel: Want to know why I wouldn't put up up? Next time I win.. I have zero in the game, in the world I care about what people will think about me, I will give you my diamond to prove you with that in my hand, my parents gave that to me.. I'm leaving with it! That proves what I'm saying.
I looked you in the eye, you 4 people and told you I wanted to work with you. Why wouldn't it be a great game move, when I could have voted you out. I rocked the boat which could put you out at 6. I'm not that dumb! I' wouldn't DO that.. not at final 6. I wouldn't do that. I will walk into that room and give you my room, if I do, it's a nice sized diamond that my parents gave me. You will go one the block. You and Jordan will NOT go on the block.

Rach: If you do go on, I want you to go out and win! With the votes Shel, I need to know 100% that you will vote to keep us. If I don't win HOH, POV, I will go home. They might say she's a vet. I don't want to put Jordan at any kind of risk.

Shel: What else can I give you.

Rach: If I don't win, she will put Jordan out next week. Here's the thing, Jordan and I need to be careful to be here final 4, I can't compete at final 4. Let's say whoever wins, if I win the POV, I'm the one who says who goes home. You understand I'm NOT voting Jordan out. That's a big decision. If you throw the comp, then Jordan or I would go out. Understand I know that you talked to Jordan about final 2.

Shel: I did, but I have to be realistic at this point. I have to hope that someone out there will understand that I was trying to play the game and if I can come full circle.

Rach: I need to win HOH on Thursday. Honestly, we would need you to win at final 4.

Shel: If you want to play at final 4, if you are in that POV, I'll throw it.

Rachel says she doesn't want to play final 4, she wants to play final 3. She has to win POV. To keep Jordan and herself safe they has to be sure that the person will work with them and help them win the HOH and POV.

Shel: You've totally called out my game. For me there is no other option. If everything goes like you say will you take me to final 3, not keep Kalia. Let me keep me until then so I can go out of the house final 3.

Rach: The biggest decision is this week.

She: I know they are lying to me and Rachel says they are. Shel: They are lying straight up. You know my game. I'm not going to make a fool out of you. First week I wanted to put you under my wing, that was not manipulative, that was real.

Rach: From that time though you tried to get people to get me out.

Shel: I honestly think I played a lot of people but it wasn't manipulative. I had a lot of conversations with Brendon out here. I had to play both sides and manipulate. You guys had a deal with everyone in the house.

Shel needs another pack of cigarettes and  I need to rest my fingers!  :iok

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2011, 02:01:48 PM »
Back outside and Rachel says if she hadn't won the POV, she'd be going home, Kalia would have won the game. Rachel goes over all the possibilities. She says at this moment she'd love to vote her out.  :lol: But she can't play the game that Shelly does. She's done a great job, legitimately if she was a competitor, she'd be gone. This is the big move. If they do this, she WILL be final 3.

Shel: If you don't trust me, I will get the amount either way.  I came here to play and be here, it would be a dream come true. If I want to get there on this side of the street, I can't get there on that side of the street. If those people win I will THROW UP!  I have too much respect for the game and the people behind the walls. In real life, I'm not a 0, in this game, I am a 0. I can't compete. Imagine seeing you 6 people walking in, I didn't expect it, 6 superstars. Honestly the newbies were like.. let's stick together. They didn't have a clue.

Rachel: That's what I had to learn. You have played a great game. Seriously, I was out here with Bren talking about the game. (I hear the patio door, Adam is out at the washer.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2011, 02:08:07 PM »
Adam goes into the house, checks the candy room, and goes into the SR looking for laundry soap. Shel and Rachel still talking, Rachel says they still want to play for Daniele. In the end, she's the one who went home with nothing.

Shel: They can sit there and talk about their coaching. Rachel says she admired the Brigade.. Take Enzo.. Hayden won every comp he needed to win. Him, Lane and Lane played a great game. She respects the moves that Hayden made. Adam is smoking and listening.

FF: Jordan is in the BR brushing her teeth.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2011, 02:10:44 PM »
Rachel is chattering away about previous games. She says at least this year was better at least people talk to her, last year she'd walk into a room and everyone would walk out.

Adam hasn't said a word and has gone back into the house.