Author Topic: TMZ reports Shelly's family getting death threats for Jeff's eviction  (Read 13406 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 01:15:48 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: TMZ reports Shelly's family getting death threats for Jeff's eviction
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 01:17:25 PM »
Thanks CherryPeep and Will!

To get so involved in a reality show that a person would make death threats to a family if ridiculous! RFF members have more sense than this.

We at RFF are not going to allow any hate posts that are directed towards the family or Josie, or any other house guest for that matter.

I hope the proper authorities investigate these threats and arrest the people making them.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 01:25:23 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 01:18:49 PM »
Read this article!  There's a tweet actually calling for someone to kidnap, rape and murder Josie.  That's just freakin' sick.

http://www.yakkityyaks.com/some-big-brother-fans-go-off-the-deep-end/
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 01:23:04 PM by Paisley »

Offline cherrypeep

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 01:23:52 PM »
holy cow that is crazy to say those things about a little girl...   :'(

i agree TL this type of behavior is not right...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 01:27:39 PM »
Sick sick sick!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 01:32:21 PM »
WOW! and I thought the house guests are crazy.  These people deserve to be caught and punished.  Its just a game people!
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 01:33:37 PM »
WOW! and I thought the house guests are crazy.  These people deserve to be caught and punished.  Its just a game people!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 01:35:42 PM »
Everybody is talking about this on facebook and twitter right now. It's just unreal and ridiculous. It's a freaking TV show.  I bet CBS will have to beef up security on finale night to protect all the hg's and the families.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 01:44:11 PM »
@BBFortuneTeller retweeted a tweet from Allison Grodner yesterday, which is how I found that link...

yakkityyaks.com/some-big-broth… #BB13. No matter how much you dislike an HG, this is wrong! True BB fans do not try to ruin lives. Please stop!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 02:10:09 PM »
It's just sad that some people should go to these extremes. I'm thankful for RFF forums we all voice our dislke/like of a HG..but I know that nothing like this would ever come from the members here or that RFF would allow it...very sad  :(

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 02:13:34 PM »

I totally agree! I don't watch Big Brother, but this caught my attention. Why would anyone do such a thing over a game??
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 03:21:23 PM »

I totally agree! I don't watch Big Brother, but this caught my attention. Why would anyone do such a thing over a game??

Me too either. I don't watch Big Brother. I just surprise and I'm just shocked. 
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011, 06:32:43 PM »
Hey, I may not be a major fan of Shelly's (and I may like Jeff a bit more than her), but nobody should try to kill any member of her family -- especially her daughter!

Belle Book

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 07:45:19 PM »
BB Executive Producer Allison Grodner has made the following statement via Twitter: "No matter how much you dislike an HG, this is wrong! True BB fans do not try to ruin lives.  Please Stop!"

I was pissed when Jeff got sent home, and yes I do fully blame Shelly, but it's just a game.  Some people have real issues.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline assmaster

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 03:56:25 AM »
I dont think its right to theaten her family.

But I do think
I have watched every season of BB since season one.  I have been mad at different players over the years but never, never..... NEVER have I had the absolute HATE for any player as I do for the POS named Shelly.  I thought she was interesting learning that she was basically a man trapped in a womans body.  I thought it was poor game play to try to be buddy buddy with each side in the house but whatever.  Over the last week or so...........OK oK i sound mean but I am pretty nice and dont usually use the word hate when describing a human... BUT.... I F'ing HATE HATE HATE Shelly as a PERSON.   She should change her name to Snaky.  She gets caught twice and instantly starts LYING her butt off to make the other people look like they are the ones lying.  Her Crying BS is soo soo soooooooooo FAKE. fake fake B***H

I dont understand why she walks like a penguin unless she has something stuck up there.  I honestly really feel sorry for her family as they seem nice and normal but she has instincts in her that have come out and....I wouldnt wish her on anyone.   She is beyond evil.

This is also the fist time in 13 seasons that I have been so upset that I actually post my HATE of any player.  I wish there was a way to let her know personally how she has made me.. and others I would guess.. feel.  AAARRRHHHGGGGHHHH  I cant even explain in words how much I HATE her and her "game play" as I dont think this behavior is only in the game.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 07:47:00 AM »
I dont think its right to theaten her family.

But I do think
I have watched every season of BB since season one.  I have been mad at different players over the years but never, never..... NEVER have I had the absolute HATE for any player as I do for the POS named Shelly.  I thought she was interesting learning that she was basically a man trapped in a womans body.  I thought it was poor game play to try to be buddy buddy with each side in the house but whatever.  Over the last week or so...........OK oK i sound mean but I am pretty nice and dont usually use the word hate when describing a human... BUT.... I F'ing HATE HATE HATE Shelly as a PERSON.   She should change her name to Snaky.  She gets caught twice and instantly starts LYING her butt off to make the other people look like they are the ones lying.  Her Crying BS is soo soo soooooooooo FAKE. fake fake B***H

I dont understand why she walks like a penguin unless she has something stuck up there.  I honestly really feel sorry for her family as they seem nice and normal but she has instincts in her that have come out and....I wouldnt wish her on anyone.   She is beyond evil.

This is also the fist time in 13 seasons that I have been so upset that I actually post my HATE of any player.  I wish there was a way to let her know personally how she has made me.. and others I would guess.. feel.  AAARRRHHHGGGGHHHH  I cant even explain in words how much I HATE her and her "game play" as I dont think this behavior is only in the game.

I agree that her family should not have to suffer the consequences because of her nastiness.

I hear ya in how you hate her guts.  She has that effect on people because Sheliar (as someone on this forum so aptly named her) is beyond our comprehension in what a bitch a person can possibly be to others who have been so nice to her.  And when she hid Rachel's little stuffed puppy, someone on this forum wondered if she didn't hide her daughter's things when her daughter did things she doesn't like.  Scarey and creepy thoughts, huh - but this is what the actions of this woman bring out because she is such a bitch and we would never, ever consider acting that way in front of National TV for our family to have to see and endure.

I don't even watch episodes anymore because I cannot stomach listening to her lies anymore.  I hope beyond hope that her "man body" is booted out this week so maybe, just maybe we can have a few enjoyable episodes with some genuine competition and rivalry.  Not Sheliar's dirt.

Like you brought out, there have been thoughts about Sheliar being a man or a man trapped in a woman's body.  "She" is certainly as masculine as it gets, but it would be a disservice to the male gender to place her as one of them!!

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 09:42:40 AM »
Come on!Seriously? People are getting too overboard! Its just a game for goodness sakes. Even if you killed her daughter, so what? You would spend your entirely life in jail(Maybe not), and is it worth it over a GAME? Geez, people need to think logically. :res:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 10:12:35 AM »
People need to get over themselves.  People stab each other left and right on other "reality" shows and you never hear a call for WW III.  The fact that the producers and Jeff's own brother felt the needed to step in is ridiculous.  Get a life!  Seriously!  How would they feel if someone did the dame thing to them!

I just can't even understand how it's even remotely possible to get so worked up over a show that you actually go ahead and make phone calls to Shelly's family, employer, and Child Protective Services.  You think Shelly is a rat and hate her for what she did in a game?  Did she ruin Jeff's life?  No.  Did she physically harm Jeff/Jordan?  No.  How is that worse then harrassing someone's employer and family to the point that they feel the FBI is necessary?

GET REAL AND GET A LIFE!!!
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 10:18:06 AM »
Matt's (BB12) wife said on Twitter that last year she received death threats, too, because people were pissed at him for faking her illness.  HE didn't receive the threats...SHE did!!!  How crazy is that?  She wasn't even in the freakin' game!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 11:13:24 PM »
Rachel had death threats as well last year. She talked about it one day in the back yard. I will see if I can find it for flashbacks.

This is a show with people who are put in a house with no diversions except interacting with each other. They all want to win the half million dollars. What makes it interesting or maddening are the choices they make and who they choose to align with. It brings out the best of people and the worst in people.

It's understandable that we as an audience get caught up with the people on a show. The cast is chosen for a reason. Who will bring the drama, who will be the one who is the mom type, who is the good looking guy who works out, the good looking girl with a hot body in a bikini. Is there someone who just hits us the wrong way. Of course there is. Something for everyone.

If we didn't have favorites and HGs we dislike, we wouldn't even watch.   :) I can dislike people one year but when the game is over, I can see things differently. I disliked Maggie intensely, but in retrospect she played the game and she won. Kudos for her.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:17:46 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 11:29:27 PM »

I think that Sheliar made herself more hated than any other HG in all seasons because her betrayal went so deep and her constant lies and then obviously trying to weasel out of them were so relentless.  It's basically all she did all season - nothing useful, just lies and meanness and betrayals.   People watch her and see all that is distasteful, like you want to puke when you listen to her.

However, sheliar is not her husband and daughter so their getting death threats is not right.  I so feel sorry for her daughter having a beotch mother like sheliar but it's not josie's fault that this is her mother.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 10:33:28 AM »
I don't feel sorry for Josie because I doubt how Shelly is on the show is how Shelly is in real life.  I don't mean that Shelly doesn't have the side of her personality because obviously it's still her in the house.  What I mean is that she probably doesn't run around telling lies and making empty promises to her child. 

I am not going to judge Shelly's mothering skills based on how I see her on a reality show with a high price prize at the end.  Money makes even the saintly get a little crazy with it.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2011, 12:31:30 AM »
I don't feel sorry for Josie because I doubt how Shelly is on the show is how Shelly is in real life.  I don't mean that Shelly doesn't have the side of her personality because obviously it's still her in the house.  What I mean is that she probably doesn't run around telling lies and making empty promises to her child. 

I am not going to judge Shelly's mothering skills based on how I see her on a reality show with a high price prize at the end.  Money makes even the saintly get a little crazy with it.

Someone on the board suggested that the reason that sheliar hides R stuffed animals is because this is what she might do when she is upset with her own daughter. You don't just develop this kind of of meanness on a game show - it had to be in her blood before she came on the show.  I suspect that sheliar has spent very little time with her daughter and used the whole daughter love thing/crying at the phone call thing to once again play the HG.  It's a maniupulative way to gain support from the HG and guess what - it worked.  Look how played the JJ's were all summer over it.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 01:46:06 PM »

Agreed. Honestly, it's a game, and you're going to try to do whatever you can that's in the rules in order to win. You can't expect to be yourself in that house, because you might not get anywhere fast.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 04:31:07 PM »

Agreed. Honestly, it's a game, and you're going to try to do whatever you can that's in the rules in order to win. You can't expect to be yourself in that house, because you might not get anywhere fast.

I disagree. Even though it's a game, you are what you are.  Many players play a clean game and get far and are respected.  I think this is the way they are IRL (ie Hayden, Lane).  Sheliar's game was dirty from the beginning and to do the kind of hollering and meanness and cattiness that she displayed on National TV speaks to me of what kind of person she is OFF TV.

Even so, her family shouldn't be accused or be made to blame or be harrassed for her faults.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2011, 06:31:15 PM »
Her being involved in business but also one that is a family-person teaching her daughter morals is definitely a conflicting life, especially if the type of business she's involved in pursues in somewhat unethical but legal activities. I think she's combined both different lives for the game, which translates to this controversy we have now.

I think just the fact that she's easily switched sides is just frustrating to watch in general (if it was any other person there would still be posts of anger and objection), but the fact she's a mother, to others, becomes unbearable.

Death threats though, wow.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »

I disagree. Even though it's a game, you are what you are.  Many players play a clean game and get far and are respected.  I think this is the way they are IRL (ie Hayden, Lane).  Sheliar's game was dirty from the beginning and to do the kind of hollering and meanness and cattiness that she displayed on National TV speaks to me of what kind of person she is OFF TV.

Even so, her family shouldn't be accused or be made to blame or be harrassed for her faults.

The part in bold I agree with. I'm not going to agree with the first part, however. If I went on the show and never feuded with anyone, would you ever believe that I have a mood disorder and I could have a meltdown at any time? Sometimes, being in a game like this brings out the worst in people. Some people don't put on this kind of show for ha-has.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 10:09:38 PM »

The part in bold I agree with. I'm not going to agree with the first part, however. If I went on the show and never feuded with anyone, would you ever believe that I have a mood disorder and I could have a meltdown at any time? Sometimes, being in a game like this brings out the worst in people. Some people don't put on this kind of show for ha-has.

I hear what you are saying but Sheliar's hollering and backstabbing and meanness and cattiness and even stealing were so extreme that it leads me to believe she easily could be this way IRL.  She did all of this effortlessly.  :knuckles:  But again, it is wrong to blame her family.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 10:30:47 PM »
Just to clear this up, Shelly is an executive at NBFog. She is the VP of Business Development. Nothing unethical at all.

The OutDoor Wire                                
Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moore NBFog's New VP of Business Development

AUSTIN, TX - NBFog, a multi-discipline company focusing primarily on brand building for the outdoor industry, is pleased to announce the Vice President of Business Development, Shelly Moore. Shelly joined the team in January. "She is a proven sales and marketing executive with excellent strategic and managements skills," said Mike Callahan, CEO of NBFog. "Her track record of success speaks for itself. We know Shelly will move the needle of success for any of our clients."

Shelly has been a creative and disciplined leader in the outdoor industry for over 12 years. She has been able to direct high volume domestic and international sales and sourcing opportunities through strong core competencies in sales execution, management, meticulous planning, extensive professional relationships and extremely effective communication.

Source: http://www.theoutdoorwire.com/story/12971567997259xg7zesj

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 10:38:45 PM »
Just to clear this up, Shelly is an executive at NBFog. She is the VP of Business Development. Nothing unethical at all.

The OutDoor Wire                                
Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moore NBFog's New VP of Business Development

AUSTIN, TX - NBFog, a multi-discipline company focusing primarily on brand building for the outdoor industry, is pleased to announce the Vice President of Business Development, Shelly Moore. Shelly joined the team in January. "She is a proven sales and marketing executive with excellent strategic and managements skills," said Mike Callahan, CEO of NBFog. "Her track record of success speaks for itself. We know Shelly will move the needle of success for any of our clients."

Shelly has been a creative and disciplined leader in the outdoor industry for over 12 years. She has been able to direct high volume domestic and international sales and sourcing opportunities through strong core competencies in sales execution, management, meticulous planning, extensive professional relationships and extremely effective communication.

Source: http://www.theoutdoorwire.com/story/12971567997259xg7zesj

Texas Lady - I'm sure this press release came from the company and of course they will pump her up.  We have no idea what her interractions or procedures are like day to day.  Having said this tho, nothing she does should come to effect her family, not ever.

And if she does have good strategies, it's too bad she didn't demonstrate some respectable tactics over the summer so America could feel some respect for her. It was all downhill in terms of clean play.  "She lies, She cries, She plays both sides" :  Julie about Sheliar.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 01:53:05 PM »
The FBI have determined that these threats are not credible. It's over guys  :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 02:17:06 PM »
Thanks TS, yes, I think it's over. She's going to sequester tonight. She's :toast