The Amazing Race > The Racers

Waiting...NO MORE!!

(1/3) > >>

Chateau d If:
 :groan:  Come on CBS!

Maybe they're having a rain delay  :lol:

theschnauzers:
It's hard to know if CBS wants to release the cast officially before Labot Day weekend, or wait until the day after (September 6th).

It also depends on whether CBS media relations that will handle it are based in L.A. or N.Y.C. If the latter, they may decide to wait until after Monday, so that things can recover from any immediate problems from Irene. (i.e., while Manhattan had very few problems, I'm not sure that is the case everywhere in the Tri-State region; as flooding of areas near rivers and creeks due to rain runoff from Irene is going to be an issue in the coming days; there are inland flood warnings from Maine to North Carolina at this point.)

walkingpneumonia:
I believe CBS uses many of the same resources (webmonkeys) for TAR as they do for Big Brother.
So I predict (guess) we won't see a cast release until after BB is done - September 8? Maybe September 12?

But that's just a guess.

We might see a TAR preview during BB on the 8th though...

georgiapeach:
Last season we had the reveal 9 days after the Survivor reveal...if they do the same, that makes it this week.  BB isn't over till the 14th. We have BB every year, it has never delayed a release before.

I am hoping for this week, but could be post Labor Day as well? Remember that the webmonkeys don't work weekends or holidays though...

We should def have a preview during the Survivor 1st ep I would think.

Can't wait!

Jobby:
Come on! I am as excited too! :snicker:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version