Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/28/11  (Read 84637 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/28/11
« Reply #200 on: August 28, 2011, 03:14:06 PM »
Jordan and Rachel are going over all the pros and cons. Jordan says they need to talk to Adam and see what he says. Jordan says Shelly said she'd throw the HOH but it doesn't matter, she's protected on both sides. Rachel: They could have told her to come down and talk to us. Jordan says she could see in the mirror that they were giving Shelly directions on how to do the comp.

Rachel points out that when Kalia won the HOH, all 3 went into the other room. Jordan saw that too. Rachel says they need to win the next HOH or she's going home.

Jordan: I have a feeling, when she was telling me, when she would come up and tell Jeff and I the same thing we had been thinking. Neither one of them trust Shelly. Jordan says if you were on the block, she'd vote you out. She just wants to stay till final 3. Both think she could go to the final 2. Rachel says OMG, I would die.

Jordan: Both of them have been nice to us but Adam was nice before. Rachel says he told her that he had to go out and fight and she told him that he did and he told her to do the same thing.

They both think that Adam and Shelly are working with them, Jordan says can you trust her now? Rachel says I've never trusted her. The only thing would be if one of us won HOH, she'd work with us.

Jordan says maybe if they make a deal with Adam he'd try to win HOH.

Rach:If we both go on the block, we have to win the POV. We need to win HOH this week and POV next week. We're totally fine, final 3. Jordan says if we do, we both could possibly win. We have to think who...

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: August 28, 2011, 03:15:40 PM »
A cooking still Pics
TL i will brb got to let my dogs out

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #202 on: August 28, 2011, 03:16:25 PM »
Rachel: Adam was always with Jeff. If Jeff was here, he'd be with you 100%. He's never been with me.  Adam and Jeff have been together the whole game. She thinks that Adam thinks Por and Kal are stronger than J/R, but they aren't.

Jor: If we win HOH, she's going to be with us.

(sorry granddaughter interruption.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #203 on: August 28, 2011, 03:20:49 PM »
Jordan says that she can't trust Shelly. (to sum it up.) Jordan says if she's been lying to us since week 3, why would she change now. Rachel: Adam thinks what is best for Adam is what he will do. Adam would vote to keep Jordan.

They are going  through scenarios. Rachel says she thinks Shelly has somthing with everyone. She thinks Adam has something with Adam. Another reason, he knows that we are taking each other to final 3, kalia probably told him final 3. Adam will think Kalia will take him instead of Porsche. Shelly might think she can beat us at final 3.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #204 on: August 28, 2011, 03:26:35 PM »
Jordan tells Rachel, Shel says that the person who has done the most lying to her is YOU. (Rachel) Rachel says the only thing that Wed nite she came in here and I was screaming at Dani. Dani was like Jeff threw the competition. Dani said she had Shelly and Porsche's vote. Then Rachel went up to talk to Jeff. After that I went straight to the DR and said if I kept Dani here, she'd be definitely going after me, and I told them I was voting to evict here and I said I was going straight to bed.

Jordan: She could be telling us this and turning it around.

Rachel: I said there is no reason for me to lie, I said ask me and I'll say if I did.

Jor: If you have to make a decision what would you do.

Rach: I would keep Adam. I just don't trust Shelly. I don't think either one of them are.

Jordan leans towards keeping Adam.

(If someone could help fill in the blanks, it would be appreciated.. granddaughter keeps interrupting, LOL)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 05:09:39 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: August 28, 2011, 03:27:20 PM »
S outside thinking and smoking pics

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #206 on: August 28, 2011, 03:29:32 PM »
Jordan says Adam told he that they all decided that the vets had to go, do you think Shelly would tell us that. She points out that Sat. She did not come in and talk to us, she stayed in the room. Adam came in and talked to us.

Rach: She was all smug.

Jor: And that day, she was all nice. Are we good? Then after the nominations.... I think we should just say we don't know. She says rememer when we had the meeting? Dom called her out. Jeff said he felt bad for her but Dom knew she was lying.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #207 on: August 28, 2011, 03:32:17 PM »
Jor: She probably will bring up a lot of personal stuff. Rachel says we can't let her bother us.

(I hear steps in the wall and voices from somewhere..)

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: August 28, 2011, 03:35:03 PM »
Pics of S cleanimg the pool  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #209 on: August 28, 2011, 03:36:07 PM »
Jordan: I think Kalia thinks she's going to win the entire game. She says Shel is a good talker and she can get inside your head. Adam will just do what he thinks is best for the game.

Rach: Brendon told her that he really liked Adam, he's a really good guy and Jordan agrees, Jeff liked him too.

(I can hear conversation bleeding into the feed, a man and woman.)

Rach: If Adam put up someone it would be me but if it was Porsche, it would be me and you.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 05:10:32 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2011, 03:37:38 PM »
Pics

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #211 on: August 28, 2011, 03:39:06 PM »
Jordan says they need to talk to Adam, he wouldn't put Jordan up.

Rachel: We have to tell him final 3, but Jordan thinks maybe not say final 3, that would be 2 veterans.

Rach: There are more than vets in the jury. Even if I had you/J/B, that's 3, she'd vote for Kalia. (Dani)

Jor: She was pretty po'd at us, talking about giving us another paycheck.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: August 28, 2011, 03:41:54 PM »
A is now in the HN room with J and R

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #213 on: August 28, 2011, 03:45:20 PM »
Adam in now. he says, sorry, I wanted to eat. They ask if he has a deal with Kalia, yes she presented it to me. Honestly I wanted to play one way, I didn't want to be lying cheating, I've been true to you, I felt bad, when Jeff looked at me.. that hurt me to my heart. I knew it was heat of the moment. Before the vote they came to me but. I came to you.. I told you Dani was coming but not Shelly. Knowing about the plan, I wasn't part of the plan. He mentions ED hating him. He says.. she said I'd be signing a pay check to you.

Jor: I know if we didn't win that veto, Rachel would be going home.

Adam says it's awkward with Rach. Shes a competitor, originally it was with shel but then it was with you.

Jor: I felt like it was you and them BFF, we were all playing together we talked, and we just want you to help us,like. we can't have you turn your back on us. (She doesn't want anymore of the vet thing.) She says if you want to roll with them just tell us. Rach agrees. Just tell us.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: August 28, 2011, 03:45:55 PM »
S is in the BY alone laying in the sun the chair falls back  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2011, 03:50:37 PM »
Adam talks in circles. He says with them it goes back and forth, with Jor, it's straight forward. (PP)  Jor: Don't repeat this, Porsche wanted to make  final 4, whoever doesn't win, goes.) Jordan is doing her best to convince him. He says that right now (with the other3) there is a lot of BS. He'd rather just play and try to win.

Jor: She told us that she would throw the next HOH.

Adam: Is she going to throw it or or just suck. He says she's been really close to everyone.

Jor: If we keep you and save you, I feel like we need people. I brought in Kalia, then she went to Dani. There are at least 3 of us, why would we drop you now. Rach says honestly why wouldn't you stay with us? (PP) He says at the end of the day.. who do you want to see stay, someone who wants to be here and the end.

Jor: she just came to us and told us you have a deal, he says that PO's him because Kalia told Shel and that PO'd him, because he knew he was being played.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: August 28, 2011, 03:51:23 PM »
R , A and S still talking in the HN room Pics

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: August 28, 2011, 03:56:43 PM »
some more pics
Is someone here to help  :kuss:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 04:01:48 PM by Kelsey1960 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #218 on: August 28, 2011, 04:03:42 PM »
Adam: The fact that the final 2 deal, that Po's me. We never had a deal (Shel) and he says he felt like such a moron, she would talk to me. I feel like she's playing me and that Fn'g hurts.

Jor: one of the newbies will be going home this week. If you were, if it came down to it, for sure me. If you voted me out, that would hurt. That would be like we played together, that hurt my feelings about not sitting together. I felt like we should stay together, we were down and out.

Rach: There could be more twists. What is holding you back.

Adam: To be completely honest, you answered a phone, I worked so hard to get here.

Rach: Last year was my opportunity, I fought last year all the time..

Jordan mentions people who do nothing but sleep and wear the HOH key around her neck. He says he understands. Rachel says she's been targeted 4times, he was nominated 3 times, as a pawn. Trust me, I go into the DR and talk, I say I'm going to fight everyday. You guys could have banded together. We got together, and fought it out. You should do the same thing.

Adam agrees, if they had said they were done, he would have lost respect for them. It hurts that he didn't compete as much as he wants. Rachel says wouldn't it feel better to take out a good competitor? Rach says by the same token, I've won 4, the other people have won 2. I've fought every day, Jordan has fought, wouldn't you like to fight it out with the best? Adam says he wanted to get to final 4 and in one day it all fell apart, he's tried to do the best he could.

Rach: What woud it benefit you if they want you to go to final 3. Even if Kal did say final 2, that should have been between you 2, Now everyone knows. He says if I win HOH and we keep you guys.. Rach says winning POV is the HOH that week.

Jor: Adam I promise you, I want you to be up there, if you go with them, I'm doing this for Dani. He says he didn't like a lot of things that happened. He wants to fight his way to that chair. If he doesn't win HOH, he wants to be sure that he has a chance. (PP)

He shakes hands with Rachel. Jordan says I know you feel like.. If you are honest, you know everything about this game. We'd be good at it. We guarantee your safety.

He says he's so PO'd that she brought it to me and now everyone knows about it.

Jor: one thing, who knows how they are going to vote. No one likes her. (Rachel) I don't want to say final 3 but I would like to know if we save you, you will back us and he agrees. Jordan says last night they (K and P) came and said they wanted a final 4.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #219 on: August 28, 2011, 04:11:55 PM »
Rachel and Jordan are pointing out that they were working with him from day one, week ? with B/R. He wanted to stick with the 4, the FF f'd that all up. They took opportunity to say come on, let's work together, we had a deal from day one and then Pandora's box. They told him from day one and then the P's box, they were like using me as a pawn again. I'm like I just, plan b, I didn't want to play with Dani, she used me as a pawn. I told her I was plan b. Who did I believe? I know she would have sent me home. Rach says you know that Brendon and I would have voted to keep you.

Rach: I've been telling everyone what is going on and getting blamed for it. I'm not the one who is saying it. Adam: if people are talking **** to me, why am I going to bring it up, he wasn't going to do that. it worked for her but not for him.

Rach: I told Por she had to watch out for shel, I told the people I cared about.

Jor: I just don't want to see 2 people, there's nothing, this is another opportunity to get the house back. Adam says he likes the honest approach. After our talk, I was like, then we had the twist. Why the F did I just say I'd stay with them.

J/R promise that he won't go up. They will save him. Why doesn't he believe them. He says he honestly feels bad for trying to go with them. (P/K) Jordan says you have GOT to help us, you have to work with us. Every week we have to win HOH or I'm going home.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: August 28, 2011, 04:13:49 PM »
pics can someone please help TexasLady my wrist is broke and i cant help her as much as i want to
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 04:19:47 PM by Kelsey1960 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #221 on: August 28, 2011, 04:20:00 PM »
More back and forth, Adam says it was an honor for Dick and Rach to want to work with him, but he wasn't going to throw a competition. He wants to show himself as a player. Jordan says when they went upstairs, they had to tell them they would work with them but now they know Porsche can't play.

Adam: I know that now that I've told you, I don't think it will come back on me. He's saying you can say I campaigned to stay, I did.

Jor: If we get evicted, we tried. Adam says he wants to EARN his way in. If he gets to that final chair, then he beat them. Jordan says then we would say you deserved it. (Paraphrasing.)

Adam: The biggest move has yet to be made. We still have that chance to make that move. He's still going to walk around like he's bummed. Thank you for offering me the opportunity. If I go with them, it's back to where it was, if with you, it's like it always back.

Jor: You don't even have to say you are with us. Rach: We aren't saying don't hang up with them. Have fun.

Adam Maybe you could tell Shelly FU. She deserves it but Rach says no, she wouldn't do it. He's mad at Shelly, for pretending to be his friend. Rachel says she's turned everyone against her, he says she's turned everyone against everyone.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #222 on: August 28, 2011, 04:21:33 PM »
S out of the sun now having a smoke pics

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #223 on: August 28, 2011, 04:23:22 PM »
BY:

Shelly alone in BY I think

banana time

10 minute drive by
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #224 on: August 28, 2011, 04:24:05 PM »
Adam says it was Shelly sitting outside eating with Dani that turned her. Then she did everything she could to turn me. He's telling them what he told Dani, no matter what she promised him, he knew she'd get him out, she was like why don't you trust me, why don't you trust me. When Jeff told him, he trusted Jeff. He didn't believe her and he called her out on it. Rach says they never had a deal with her and Dom. We had a final 5 and added Dom, but we wanted to BD Kal and Lawon.

Adam says she's a good one. He's asking what they want for dinner, he's going to make a real fiesta dinner.

He leaves, and R/J feel really good about it, they say Shelly couldn't even look at them unlike Shelly.