Author Topic: The Amazing Race Photojournal  (Read 165214 times)

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
Re: The Amazing Race Photojournal
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2011, 04:38:21 AM »
Bring on the 21!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2011, 04:45:20 AM »
5000+ plus views, wow amazing.

I'm glad I finally got my first "viral" thread, thanks for the reading :hearts:
Bring on the 21!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2011, 07:06:45 AM »
I have plans to modify my 10 year anniversary tribute so it will include team's placing, bear with me since taking all of these screencaps is an extremely difficult thing, and since I want to do it all at once and not little by little, it'll take a while before it goes up
Bring on the 21!

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2011, 10:54:09 AM »
I really like that starting line/finish line post. I think it's humorous how dull season 18's starting line was compared to the rest.

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2011, 11:21:31 AM »
many may not remember this

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2011, 11:27:04 AM »
what's with the photoshop of Season 6 Iceland pitstop? its not an amazing race moment. of course not many may remember it, it's not real and I have access to all 18 amazing race seasons.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:31:54 AM by kevint2010 »
Bring on the 21!

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2011, 11:32:21 AM »
It's not Photoshopped.  Harry and Dave really did run the first leg. :)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2011, 11:35:19 AM »
Seeing Nat & Kat eating the sheep's head was really a great moment -- especially since Kat is a vegetarian!  That shows that she (and Nat) had the kind of attitude that it takes to win the Amazing Race!

Belle Book

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2011, 11:38:21 AM »
I remember! It was presented on the early show! :lol:

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2011, 11:50:17 AM »
I remember! It was presented on the early show! :lol:
really,  if that's true, I apologize, I had no idea
Bring on the 21!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2011, 11:51:43 AM »
can't find that clip on youtube
Bring on the 21!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2011, 12:06:12 PM »
no thanks, this thread is for amazing race only. I don't consider it amazing race moment
Bring on the 21!

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »
You're right.  Not officially part of the Race.  Still memorable, though.

I posted the links because you said you couldn't find them.  No offense to your thread intended.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #139 on: September 11, 2011, 12:23:52 AM »
I loved when TES joined the race in Iceland...it was a start of a long TAR/TES love affair. Harry and Dave will be greatly missed!!  It was a TAR moment for me, anyway.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2011, 01:18:05 AM »

Bring on the 21!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2011, 01:27:53 AM »
Seeing Nat & Kat eating the sheep's head was really a great moment -- especially since Kat is a vegetarian!  That shows that she (and Nat) had the kind of attitude that it takes to win the Amazing Race!

Belle Book

ur sure a massive fan of nat and kat aren't you, any other moments u want me 2 put up, remember I take any and all requests (amazing race moments only)
Bring on the 21!

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2011, 02:03:54 AM »
Emily at the first pit stop! Please?

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2011, 02:47:36 AM »
unexpected request, but here you go

Bring on the 21!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2011, 04:37:03 AM »
Phil what have been the most memorable moments for him from the past seven seasons of “The Amazing Race”:

Charla and Mirna carrying meat in Season 5: “I’m sorry, it just doesn’t get much better than that.”

The head shaving with Uchenna and Joyce in Season 7: “It’s extremely touching. Part of what makes that so powerful is that when Brandon and Nicole were faced with the same fast-forward, they decided not to do it, and they didn’t win ‘The Amazing Race.’ I asked Brandon and Nicole, ‘What would you do for a million dollars?’ They looked at me, and I said, ‘Would you shave off your hair for a million dollars?’ They realized what I was asking them, and I said, ‘Well, clearly you wouldn’t, because you don’t know if you just gave up a million dollars.’” Speaking Uchenna and Joyce, Phil said, “I don’t think we’ve ever had more popular winners. Same with Chip and Kim.”

The challenge in New Zealand, when racers rolled down a hill in a giant ball called a Zorb: “That’s a friend of mine, that’s my friend’s farm. I drove about 500 miles to find that location; they’d  never taken the Zorb off-site before, so I tested it with my friend, down this hill. I just remember screaming, ‘We’ve got to get that in the show!’”

In Season 5, when the Bowling Moms were doing the rock-climbing challenge, Phil wished that Christie had done that challenge instead of Colin: “That’s when I wished there had been the rule about [teammates having to do an even number of] roadblocks. Colin was doing most of the roadblocks, and I would have loved to have seen Christie go head to head with Karen [of the Bowling Moms].”

John of the team John Vito and Jill eating the cheese in Season 3: “It was just funny.”

Uchenna and Joyce at the orphanage in South Africa.

In Season 6, Gus and Hera at the Goure Island in Africa, where slaves were shipped to the New World: “To me it’s one of the greatest moments, where the show really slowed down and was breathing. The whole show slowed down. It was extraordinary.”

Do you mind? Actually, I found "The Amazing Race Moments Favorite" on http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2005/10/an_interview_wi.html
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:46:56 AM by LoveRocked »
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2011, 05:14:22 AM »
Charla and Mirna carrying meat in Season 5: “I’m sorry, it just doesn’t get much better than that.”

The head shaving with Uchenna and Joyce in Season 7: “It’s extremely touching. Part of what makes that so powerful is that when Brandon and Nicole were faced with the same fast-forward, they decided not to do it, and they didn’t win ‘The Amazing Race.’ I asked Brandon and Nicole, ‘What would you do for a million dollars?’ They looked at me, and I said, ‘Would you shave off your hair for a million dollars?’ They realized what I was asking them, and I said, ‘Well, clearly you wouldn’t, because you don’t know if you just gave up a million dollars.’” Speaking Uchenna and Joyce, Phil said, “I don’t think we’ve ever had more popular winners. Same with Chip and Kim.” I agree, but unfortunately, it's already done, page 1 or 2

The challenge in New Zealand, when racers rolled down a hill in a giant ball called a Zorb: “That’s a friend of mine, that’s my friend’s farm. I drove about 500 miles to find that location; they’d  never taken the Zorb off-site before, so I tested it with my friend, down this hill. I just remember screaming, ‘We’ve got to get that in the show!’” Also already done

In Season 5, when the Bowling Moms were doing the rock-climbing challenge, Phil wished that Christie had done that challenge instead of Colin: “That’s when I wished there had been the rule about [teammates having to do an even number of] roadblocks. Colin was doing most of the roadblocks, and I would have loved to have seen Christie go head to head with Karen [of the Bowling Moms].” Again, already done

John of the team John Vito and Jill eating the cheese in Season 3: “It was just funny.”

Uchenna and Joyce at the orphanage in South Africa.

In Season 6, Gus and Hera at the Goure Island in Africa, where slaves were shipped to the New World: “To me it’s one of the greatest moments, where the show really slowed down and was breathing. The whole show slowed down. It was extraordinary.”

« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 05:19:28 AM by kevint2010 »
Bring on the 21!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2011, 05:15:45 AM »
Bring on the 21!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2011, 05:28:05 AM »
Are Fran and Barry blind? It's not like it's easy to miss
Bring on the 21!

Offline inomu

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #148 on: September 11, 2011, 09:13:18 AM »

Oh god, I'm dying  :lol3: Charla and Mirna managed to find the most interesting people  :snicker:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #149 on: September 11, 2011, 11:40:44 AM »

Belle Book

ur sure a massive fan of nat and kat aren't you, any other moments u want me 2 put up, remember I take any and all requests (amazing race moments only)

I have their picture as my avatar, so of course I'm a massive fan!   :lol:  As for other moments -- I'd like to have a picture of Nat & Kat doing the final memory task and I'd love a picture of Jonathan & Victoria being told that they had both been Philiminated from the Race -- one of the sweetest moments for me!  And if you haven't already done a picture of Nat & Kat after they won, I'd like that too.

Belle Book