Author Topic: Rank the first eliminated teams  (Read 3333 times)

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
Rank the first eliminated teams
« on: August 25, 2011, 01:23:45 AM »
Which first eliminated team was the absolute best and the absolute worst? vote now and tell us why

my best first eliminated team would be Matt and Ana (season 1) why? because they're the only first eliminated team I don't hate, I can't stand weakness.

my worst first eliminated teams would be all the male teams, they make me laugh, I know the amazing race doesn't want to cast alpha male teams because they always dominate the race, but geez how un-alpha can you get?

What's your choice
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:29:30 AM by kevint2010 »
Bring on the 21!

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
Re: Rank the first eliminated teams
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 03:38:17 AM »
Seasons 10, 11 and 18.  :)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 07:22:11 AM »
Amanda and Kris were probably the best. Matt and Ana, Dana and Adrian, and Ron and Tony are interesting enough.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 10:12:16 AM »
I chose John Vito & Jill.  I loved them in their season and wanted them to go farther!

Belle Book

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 10:17:40 AM »
I voted Dennis & Erika and Ryan & Chuck. The former because Dennis was a really nice guy, and because who knows what would have happened if they didn't give their taxi up for Colin & Christie. The latter because they were the second funniest team that season (Brian & Greg were the best).

Offline TheZanies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 01:22:01 PM »
The worst in terms of competitiveness are Anita & Arthur (13) and Debra & Steve (4) - lovable people, I have no doubt, but they belong on the race as much as I do on American Idol. Teams like those are simply unfit for the grind of the race, IMO. Horrible casting.

Nigh impossible to say who were the "best", we saw so little of them. I go for Dennis & Erika (5) on potential alone - fit, got along well, seemed pretty smart, eliminated because they gave up a cab to another team, if I remember correctly.

Offline GabyM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 11:32:10 PM »
Based purely on the likeability factor- Ryan & Chuck, Anita & Arthur, and Amanda & Kris
Teams that actually stood a chance of winning- Dennis & Erika (had it not been for Dennis giving Colin his cab, they would've had a great chance at beating several of the other teams), John Vito & Jill (Jill's up there with Starr, Meghan, and Team MD as one of the strongest women to be on the race)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 11:55:53 PM »
Of the first eliminated teams, I was most sad to see JVJ, Amanda & Kris, and Dennis & Erika get eliminated.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 07:53:07 AM »
Best: Anita & Arthur and Ron & Tony.
Worst: Dana & Adrian. [For being so imcopetent and dumb]

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 09:55:55 AM »
Had Ari and Staella, Dana and Adrian, Eric and Lisa, Anita and Arthur, Gina and Sylvia, and the Black Family lived on, I think they shall be one of the polarizing teams. They had such potential!
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D