Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Thursday 8/25/11 Eviction Day  (Read 62936 times)

Nuala

Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Thursday 8/25/11 Eviction Day
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2011, 02:12:37 AM »
Dani is crying

Dani I am really really sad

Kalia I know. I wish there was something I could do

Dani I wish I could just leave

Kalia i know

K You know you are super great at this game

D I am going 2nd to jury

K I know

D for being a nice person that is what is funny

K I am not doing very good at that thing outside

D that makes me feel worse

D America's sweethearts

D did you write your speech yet

K no

D mine is a two parter. I am trying to trump the one I wrote for PT

K I thought about it last night but I havent

D the 2nd part is pretty good, but will offend some people.....if I am going to go down I am going to go down good.  I could be really mean, but I am going to keep right on the belt

D maybe if I made people hate me like RAchel did I could win this game

D nobody can let Rachel get there

K I will do the best I can

D nobody should be rewarded for being the type of fable she is .  I don't believe people like her exist.  The first thing I am going to tell Brendon is that yes you can be a dick but you are a really nice person and that your girlfriend is the worst possible person and then we will be good and I wont bring it up again.  ATleast next week 2 people will come to jury cuz it will be fast forward

K uh huh

D you can't tur your back on porse

K i wont I dont have anyone else

K is crying now.....

D see I told you we could trust porseh  I really like her

K yeah to know her is to love her once you get past that part

D I really think Rachel took a pregnancy test

K yeah she is really happen at this moment

D yeah cuz she trapped Brendon for good and I hoped we got alcohol so we could see if drank any

Nuala

« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2011, 02:15:03 AM »
Dani you and porshe have each other and you cant lose that. you  need to stay close with Shelly and hang out with Jordan more.  I told Porshe she needs to make a deal with RAchel but that doens't mean she has to keep it, but just so you know.  Don't vote her out even if you are her only vote.  I have a couple of zingers for julie to.  When I leave tell everyone that was by far the loudest cheer you've heard anyone get when they got voted out and keep going on about it

Nuala

« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2011, 02:18:54 AM »
Jeff is encouraging Shelly and reminding her to stay focused.  Don't let the pitty party bring you down. Misery loves company

Shelly oh I know

I am off to bed I am falling asleep.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2011, 04:52:22 AM »
No time to really update this, off to work

Jeff/Rach in  HOH.. R  having a meltdown

Apparently Sh just told R that Jeff threw the comp to Adam that put Brendon up

convo that Sh would vote with Dani if Adam would

Jeff covering well

Maybe y'all can check flashback...on all feeds

feed switch to Dani/Adam

sorry have to go!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2011, 04:56:24 AM »
Adam staying loyal to JJ>>tells Dani

Dani says you will feel like an idiot when you watch the show

back to JJ/R in HOH
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2011, 05:05:10 AM »
Busy night.  I'm coffeeless and sleepy, but will try to help.

Dani walking away

Adam: Don't go away like that.

Dani: When I thought you were on my side

Adam: When I was in the plan, pull me in and tell me. 

Dani: I did

Adam: Before that.  Something happened before that. 

Dani: WHat

Adam: THe dom thing

Dani: There was a final four deal between Rach and Bren and me and dom and you were going home.  THen I said I liked you and said let's flip this. 

Adam: Big risk big reward.   

Dani if you don't take a big risk

Adam: Iam taking a different big risk

Dani:  How piggybacking..  Jeff is going to win the game.

Adam: If that happens then I'll buy you two rounds

Dani: It just sucks.

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2011, 05:11:10 AM »
I'm not here for long have to get ready for work.

Overnight, Rachel and Dani had a conversation where Dani tried to get Rachel to flip and vote to keep her.  She used that Jeff threw the veto comp thing.   They apologized.  Dani got excited.  Rachel apparently told Dani that she would vote to keep her.  I think its about 1:06 BBT feeds 3/4.  I didn't watch it yet, just read about it. 

Dani talking to Shelly

Dani:  Rachel said that if she can guarantee a vote by 5 then she'd vote for me

SHelly: She told me that she'd go down with Jef and JOrdan.  If I end up screwed i'll be pissed. 

Dani: I won't screw you I swear on my life.

SHelly: If i do this, I'll be out

Dani: I'm beside myself.  And, if you hadn't told her about Jeff throwing the veto

Shelly: hahaha.  I can't get rid of Rachel. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2011, 05:13:04 AM »
Dani: I swear I owe you everything

Shelly: I knew rach wold do that if I said it.   SHe was talking about comps and how strong Jeff is and I said well Jeff threw the pov for cornhole.  She froze and then said interesting.  Then, that's the veto that got Brendon out.  I said she should go ask them.  She was pissed and she disappeared.  I heard her in here with you and I left and then I saw you guys and could tell something was up. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2011, 05:19:46 AM »
In HOH room,

Rachel:  talking about something Shelly said

Jordan: So Shelly wants to get rid of Jeff?

Rachel: NO I don't think so.

Jeff: SO who is taking Shelly to the final 2 that she offeres all these deals/

Rachel: I guess herself.

JOrdan; She's protected by Kalia

Jeff: even that day we were talking to Dani outside she even said that it was Shelly.   

Rachel Yeah, she said shelly too.  We said we'd put up Shelly and Porsche.   We made a deal and thats why we weren't nominated.  But, I knew it was shelly diong this whole thing. 

Jordan: You think that maybe Kalia could possibly put up shelly if she won?

Rachel: No

Jeff: HOw about porsche?

Rachel: No, she'll put me or you or you and jOrdan and backdoor me.  With Dani out of the picture we could convince hem.

Jeff: we have to win tomorrow to do anything

Rachel:  It all boils down to Shelly and Dani

Jordan: I think shelly is taking words and twisting them.  Like saying I think I could beat Rachel in endurance.

Jeff: YOu don't think they'll flip on those votes tomorow do you?

Rachel: I don't think so.  They're so scared.  Adam won't flip

Jordan: Shelly said Dani is okay. 

Rachel: Adam and Shelly have to flip

Jeff:  Maybe I should talk to him.  Jeff getting irritated.  They're trying to tell him its okay. Jeff says no, not if Dani is down there telling lies and making Rachel upset even.   

Rachel Doesn't he understand that they miss dom everyday, so obviously they want dom here.  I think tht there are a million different scenarios.  I think when Shelly told us she wants a couple to get to the end thats bs, then she said she wants all girls to go to the end, that she wants a young girl to go to the end.  Shelly wants the money. bottome line
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2011, 05:25:27 AM »
Jeff: Why don't we do this then? WHy don't we cut shelly out of the equation and then we'll say Rachel and Adam versus Jeff and Jordan and then we'll tell him everything Shelly said.  Let's feel him out and ask what's going on.  We could say do you want a fair shake or roll with Porsche. 

Rachel: If thy have a solid pact . . .

Jordan: Shelly has been saying

Jeff:  WHo is Shelly with?  Why stir up trouble and sit in the middle.

Rachel: Sehlly told you about the duck right?  I told her I found the duck and she acted all surprised.

Jeff: She's playing us. 

Jordan: We probably look like idiots.

Rachel: I think its even  better because she's probably in the DR saying all kinds of things. 

Jordan; We can't say anything until after Dani leaves. 

Jeff: Yeah, tomorrow.  Don't say anything tonight.  Please don't go down there and have a late night conversation and make yourself crazy.  We need Dani gone.  We can't start this with Shelly until after then . . .Oh jeff!

Rachel: What about Adam and Porsche?

Jeff: He still says he'll put up you and won't say Kalia and Porsche.  If we're going with Shelly and Rachel and us you have to cut pOrsche loose, you can't play this fence stuff.  Then he says he has his doubts about Shelly.

Rachel: They're trying to just, I don't know.  This is how I view it. These people don't have confidence in themselves, they think we are better and the way they play they'll play the Dan card or the Enzo card to stick around.

Jordan; I told Shelly that I didn't think Porsche is dumb as she seems shelly said that Porsche told her she is trying to act like a dumb blonde. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2011, 05:27:13 AM »
Jordan: What do we do about Shelly now?

Rachel: When she said that I was ready to believe it. 

Jeff: Thank god you came up here, because we would have all killed each other and Dani would have stayed and been happy.  I've been dealing with Adam all day and they keep talking to Dani and I have to clean it up.  I'm going to just make up blatant lies and just tell people.

Rachel: That's what they all do. 

Jorda: I wouldn't say anything to Adam tonight anymore, I think he's good.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2011, 05:30:05 AM »
Dani and Shelly talking in have not room.

Shelly: NOt only will J&J hate me, but Rachel is on the team.  I have to continue to play with the person that I despise.

Dani in a good mood.   

Dani: OMG, America is going to like Rachel for the first time ever.

Shelly: America will hate us for tearing them up, everyone loves them.

Dani; I know, hey maybe not this season. Maybe not after jeff called me a f'ing loser.

SHellY: He is going to flip.

Dani: We have to make a deal, the best part is to watch the reactions on evicition day.  I have to practice my surprised look.  OMG!  Great, now I might have to change my speech.  It was about everybody signing a paycheck for jeff and jordan.  Should I still use it?

SHelly: YEah.

SHelly leaves to go get someone.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2011, 05:37:18 AM »
Shelly leaves and runs into Jeff and asks where's Rachel.  Rachel is upstairs.  They're just talking. Jeff and SHelly out to smoke.  Kalia and Porsche practicing the thing.

Jordan and rachel in hoh.

Rachel: We need to go to bed.

Jordan: I probably look like such an idiot, too.

Rachel: Because you're like I love shelly

Jordan: She's such a nice person, she plays that mom role. 

Rachel: I noticed it because Kathy last season played the same game.  Because Kathy was y best friend and then as soon as Hayden was in power she was playing both sides.  And guess what she did all day long?

Jordan: What?

Rachel: Cleaned!  And, talked about her son!

Jordan: Really?!?

Rachel: She took a page right out of Kathy's bookd

Jordan; She's probably in the DR saying all these things

Rachel: Yeah

Jordan; Jeff thought it was weird that Shelly pinpointed Dani and Kalia.  What if she's telling us something different and she does vote? It doesn't matter because its me you and adam. 

Rachel: Yeah, I don't think adam and shelly would vote against us, the'yd have to both go in and they don't trust each other.

Jordan: OMG Rachel.  Normally when you lie it eventually comes out.   You know when you keep lying

Rachel: I"m glad I came in and talked to Jeff.  I was really upset. 

Jordan: Thank god.  Adam's been asking questions.  WE've said over and over and over we're all together. 

Rachel:  IF dani had come up to me and said that it would have been a different story, but when shelly said it i could tell it was a big deal. 

Jordan: You're going to have to just get past the next week.

Jeff comes up

Jeff:I go downstairs and Dani was with SHelly by themselvs.  Adam was sleeping.  Kalia and Porsche are practicing and getting everyone in.   Then I went outside and Shelly was like oh you're smoking and then Adam came out and was super pissed.   I told him to come upstairs. 

Rachel: What was he upset about?

Jeff: I told him to come upstairs.

JOrdan: How long has Shelly been in there.  She said a long time ago she was going to bed

Jeff: She heard the door open and then she came out.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2011, 05:52:35 AM »
Adam to the HOH room.

Adam: The one thing you haven't seen is my temper.  She's throwing things in my face.  She told me her dad would hate me.  It reeks of desparation.

Jordan; SHe's probably got shelly.

Adam: Thats fine, without my vote its pointless.   

Jeff: We were just up here with Rachel and she's telling Rachel all this stuff.  Shelly tells Rachel that Jeff threw the veto comp and I said I didn't throw it.  And, Dani doesn't know. Dani got both Shelly and Rachel pissed.   I'm like how did I throw it?   I'm like what are you talkig about?  So that was over.    Then, we're talking and I bet Dani was in Adam's ear.  Then she said all this stuff about SHelly.  Dani threw Shlly under the bus.  Shelly made a final three deal with me and Jordan, Brendon and Rachle and Porsche and Kalia.  I've been telling Adam to not get you out, and I'm like cut shelly out and Rachel can have adam and we'll play it out in the fina four. 

Adam: I know my chances in that aren't good from a competitor stand point

Jeff: How are they not good? You got Rachel.

Adam: I know. 

Jordan: You think Shelly is lying?

Adam: I'm startig to get nervous about Shelly as well.

Jeff:  I went down there and Shelly and Dani were in the have not room.

JOrdan; I was quiet earlier because i get so frustrated.  It seems like if K or P win Jeff or Rachel go up.  If we win P and K go up, but youguys are both safe.  I have to go to bed, I can't keep practicing.  I'm not staying up till 6 in the morning practicing.

Adam: I'm just biting my tongue.  I don't want to unleash my fury.  Its f'ing bad. 

Jeff: I'm tyring not to want to do this now?

Adam: I want Dani to go home and then we'll start.

Jeff; Even Rachel bit her toungue.   

Adam:  I've trusted Shelly since day 1.   And, Dani is f'ing all over her.  I can see why Dani is so good at manipulating people?

Jordan; You think Shelly is just listening to her? 

Adam: I don't know.  I don't want to talk to her about it.   She just aksed me if I was upset and I said yeah.   You guys were cool and tight.  I listened to you, I believed in you, even though I wanted to play as a dirt bag, but now meeting you guys and seeing how you play the game, in my personal life this is how I'd be straightforward.  Anytime anyone made a we should do this I wasn't listening.

Jeff:  You pick who you want to come with us, its us to the final 3.   I don't want Shelly.  I said if you ride to close to that fence she's even tighter and look where she's at.

Jordan;Do you think she'll flip?

Adam: No if she does it'll be obvious.

Jordan:  If Porsche wins, can you talk her into?

Jeff: She already told me that she'd put up Rachel and Shelly. 

Adam: I'd prefer Porsche over Shelly right now. 

Jeff: YOu can't get away with cutting three final 3 deals.  Is she throwing stuff on purpose.

Adam: I don't know.

Jeff:  Remember when she was on the block and she said she threw the cornhole thing over on purpose

Adam: She said it was to give it to me.  I heard it was red flags, I don't know. 

Jeff: Today when you were outside and I went to the storage room to get meat and Shelly and Kalia were in the storage room.  I left and then Shelly comes outside and she's like I'm f'ing pissed.  WBRB . . . SHelly is playing it off on you.

Adam: That's BS

Jeff; She got caught with Kalia so she was trying to say that she was talking about you.  ONce Dani walks out the door . . .

Adam: When we talked the other morning she was like she liked the final four with you and jor and her.  I've been tight with her.  The signs and red flags were there and I've been ignoring it.

Jordan: Yeah, I've been ignoring it too.

Jeff: We can't do anything until Dani is gone.

Jordan: I don't think we should do it. 

Adam: Yeah, let Dani out and let them scurry.

Jeff: If POrsche wins, we can cut a deal with Porsche.

Adam: Yeah. let's see.  Porsche and I are tight on a personal level and with game I've never really known what's going on with er.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2011, 05:55:15 AM »
SHelly to bed.

Dani in the have not room alone.

Jeff still selling to Adam.   

Dani is waiting in the have not room for Rachel.

:mornin:
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2011, 06:00:52 AM »
Back in the HOH room

Jordan: Adam have you had recent doubts about Shelly?  Dani said something about Shelly and Rachel said it.

Adam: I guess

Jordan; I don't want to believe it.

Adam: all signs are pointing and I told dani i was going with my gut and I'm voting Dani out. 

Jeff: Dani is doing a good job. 

Adam: I have to cut her loose.  My gut is saying that I have to cut he rloose (SHelly)  Then I think about the speech she gave after I won the veto where she said I'm a big fan of bb and she's a big fan of me.

Jeff: she's a good player.

Adam: the other thing she keeps brining (Dani) if I'm doing this I'm writing Jeff a check and I'm like what you want me to write YOU the check?    She's trying to compare Jeff to Boston Rob and she's doing the same thing. 

Jeff: Except I'm not lying and she has to lie to cover her mistakes.  I'm not making any mistakes.  I told you let's roll, let's do it.

Adam: I know I appreciate that.  If we go head to head, I'll right you a check. 

Jeff: Take whoever you want to the final 4, Rachel is the best here.

Adam: She drives me crazy

Jeff: She bit her toungue.  SHe could have created world war and she didn't. 

Adam: She'll flip if the opportunity comes up.

Jordan:  What do we do when Shelly  asks what's wrong with us if we're quiet?

Jeff: Adam can say that Dani made you mad.

My feeds crashed. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2011, 06:08:29 AM »
Feed 4 is the only one working for me. 

Rachel, Jordan, jeff and adam in backyard.

Jeff is making Rachel get one in thehole before she goes to bed. 

Rachel wants to sleep.

I really have to get to work now! Sorry.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2011, 06:27:25 AM »
No time to really update this, off to work

Jeff/Rach in  HOH.. R  having a meltdown

Apparently Sh just told R that Jeff threw the comp to Adam that put Brendon up

convo that Sh would vote with Dani if Adam would

Jeff covering well

Maybe y'all can check flashback...on all feeds

feed switch to Dani/Adam

sorry have to go!

Adding a liittle to this

JJR all mad/concerned re Shelly

Jo says we have to be careful, we can't talk about this and get everyone upset before the vote

All concerned with  if Shelly is flipping

Jeff telling Rach that this is what Dani wants, to get them all upset and at each other

odd thing...everytime they start to talk about Shelly, we get WBRB,,a
least 5 times

Thanks Belle!!  :<3
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2011, 06:48:14 AM »
J and J in the hoh room.

jordan doesn't want to go to war with Shelly.  SHe doesn't want the whole house yelling at shelly because her daughter is watching.  But, Jeff wants to confront her.

They continue to talk about game a little.

Jeff: listen, we need to start treating this game like a business.  We need to take a step back and stop thinking about the personal side.   We need to have it out with Shelly.   I don't care if she has a family.  I want to win too because I want to start a family. 

Jeff is stressed out.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2011, 07:25:57 AM »
Thanks everyone!

The 3 in the HN room are still talking! Dani says she has to STAY! Kalia says SHE needs to stay. Porsche's eyes hurt. Dani with her way with works, tells them she has to pee.

Adam was in the potty, Dani greets him and enters the potty as he leaves. Adam back to his bed.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2011, 07:28:59 AM »
We get the control room screen. (My bet is production is telling them to go to sleep.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2011, 07:38:59 AM »
Back to the HN room. They are still talking, she will be all alone. Dani says she'll be alone, crying all week. Porsche, I really adore him but I look at him differently now. Bashing starts on Adam. All are mad at him. Dani says he's a jellyfish. He'll look back and ask where he went wrong. Dani says here and here and here.

Porsche misses Lawon, Dani says the other half of your brain.

Dani says apparently being an asshole gets you really far in this game.

Porsche is talking about playing the comp, Dani is giving her advice. Porsche says to center it, that's the most important thing. Everyone wants HOH.

Kalia: There is a buzzer in this house, Dani says there is a static noise everywhere in the house and now that she's concentrating on it, it's giving her a headache.

Porsche says she took her mic off but if she wants to talk she'll put it back on. She asks for Dani's twitter and we get WBRB, but she's still telling it what it is.  :lol3: Now she says Porsche Miame, Kalia boulia? No WBRB for this though.

Porsche: I feel like I am playing hall monitor with Adam. Dani: Just keep slamming the door.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2011, 07:42:00 AM »
Dani: Tomorrow is going to be so uncomfortable in the HOH. I think I want to lay on the couch so I can sleep. Dani whispering, you have to win HOH!

Dani: No more eggs EVER! Except tomorrow morning for breakfast.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2011, 07:44:12 AM »
Dani: It's almost 6 O:clock! Porsche: I know. Dani is still moving around, but she's turned on her side so maybe she'll go to sleep.  :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2011, 07:48:46 AM »
Wiggle, squirm, scratch something. Porsche and Dani aren't going down easily.

(I hear noises in the wall.)