Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Wed 8/24/11  (Read 57588 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Wed 8/24/11
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2011, 11:50:21 AM »
All 4 feeds went to the back yard, then bried WBRB and then we see this. Everyone appears to be sleeping. (my guess is, they called Shel into the D.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2011, 12:17:40 PM »
Wake up call?

(Let them sleep BB!)

:wbrb

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2011, 12:43:54 PM »
Dani with Shelly and Adam talking a mile a minute, Shel goes in and Dani is doing her best to talk Adam into keeping her. She's assuring him that BB won't have a comp only for girls. Jeff won 2 comps that were tailored for him. She's telling Shel and him now how the house works. People need to shuffle,  she has NOTHING! What ever deals you want, I will make. I've done nothing wrong to either one of you, why would I turn my back on you.

Adam: Let me tell you one thing, he brings up Dom, putting him on the block, why would you save me. She says it was week 3, she was in there thinking and talking. I'm like you are 100% blah blah blah. He knows a lot, there was something fishy about him. (I have no clue who HE is.)

Rachel out, conversation ends.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2011, 12:45:38 PM »
Just chit chat now about waking up.

brief wbrb.

Shel says she redecorated. She cleaned the bathroom then thought wait, why should I do it now, not everyone's up.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2011, 12:50:31 PM »
Talking about Starbucks.

More WBRB

Adam says Starbucks microwaves their eggs.

HN room, Porsche and Kalia still sleeping

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2011, 12:55:34 PM »
Talk turns to having babies. Daniele isn't having one anytime soon.Rachel says she is.  Adam talks about eating babies, roasting babies. Daniele laughs and says the first nite in the HN room she said she was so hungry she could eat a baby. hahahahahah   :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2011, 12:59:08 PM »
Talking songs now, Paula Abdul. Seasons in the sun.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #157 on: August 24, 2011, 01:02:14 PM »
Adam starts talking about HOH tomorrow night, it's got to be.. and :wbrb

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #158 on: August 24, 2011, 01:05:19 PM »
Shelly in and back out, Adam is talking about drinks. Gummy bear martinis.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2011, 01:08:57 PM »
Shel asks if the bird ate the bread, Rachel says no, she moved it. Shelly: Did you pick it up from the ground? (PP )Rachel: yeah.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: August 24, 2011, 01:20:53 PM »
Dani goes in and Rach says did I interrupt somthing? He says yeah.. well.. He says you and I have to stick together! We have to start working together. Rachel says do you really mean that? He says yes and she wants to shake on it. He says she make good arguments but. Adam says, you know what she's saying and Rach says no she doesn't know.

He really wants to win HOH tomorrow.

Rach: Once Dani is gone the whole house will change. As a friend shes' OK but. Rachel says I'm sure you liked Brendon and he says yeah but he has to weigh his options. He doesn't want other people to do the dirty work then what does he have to offer.

Adam ask Shelly if she wants some eggs. He heads in and Dani says she wants to watch him.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #161 on: August 24, 2011, 01:24:22 PM »
Shelly heads over to the patio, wants to know what he said to her. Rachel says that the 5 of them have to work together. Shel asks if she thinks Porsche will give her a pity vote. Shelly says, you and I have mended things. You know she hates your guts.. Rachel says who Porsche? No Dani. I'm glad we've put things behind us, I know the truth. I didn't say a word. She did say right in front of me to Adam that if he hadn't won the veto he would have gone home.

Rachel: I didn't say that. Rachel says her plan was never to put both of you up there. Shel says right.. that was never her plan.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #162 on: August 24, 2011, 01:26:02 PM »
checking on the kitchen: Dani is starting to work on Adam again. She says I have nothing else. What would it take to get out Rachel. If you don't hang out with him.. I'll never forgive you. My dad will never forgive you. He would love YOU! If you vote to keep me in the house he will totally LOVE you.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2011, 01:28:27 PM »
Dani: You have always said you would vote for the underdog. Adam says you did have a chance to play for veto. Dani: Yes, but he swore he wouldn't use it. He swore they owed me and I was like literally so bothered by that, I went out of my way twice. Even after I won the ski comp. I went up to Jordan and swore she would be OK. On a personal level I didn't want her to be crying, that's not how I am.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2011, 01:30:04 PM »
Back to the you still say you vote for the underdog.

Shel is talking to Rachel. I TOLD them the truth, I told them I was voting out Lawon. She still paid for it.

(I'm sorry, can't watch 2 feeds and do a good job for you.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2011, 01:34:08 PM »
Dani: There will never EVER be a time I would put you up! I swear. Adam says you can't say that there will be a time that you will have to do it. Did I say that to my dad? absolutely. No one will have to know till the vote.. (she lowers her voice) You an say anything, I will never tell anyone. No one will ever know. He says it would be kind of obvious.

Adam: My biggest fear is that I will be a target. She whispers.. you will always be a target, say it happens, its 2 people, Porsche and Shelly are good at questions. Jordan can't do it! She'll be totally off her game. She is singing, fun fun fun!

If by chance that were to happen, she put both of us up, you would have a chance for a veto, know what I mean?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2011, 01:40:05 PM »
brief WBRB and then back to the kitchen. You know I suck at vetos.. I suck at vetos. Adam: remind me how many vetoes in your season? She says 5 but I only played in 3, I wanted to keep the nominations the same. Even last week I came in 3rd place out of 4 Adam. That's why I was glad I didn't play because I would have sucked.

What do you need Adam, what will it take. I don't want to harass you, but.. I'm not going to roll over you know? Adam says he knows, that's what he likes about her. She says she will harass him until 5 tomorrow night. I WANT to be in this house SO bad. How do you not think you can beat the 3 of them, how is that possible. How is that possible. In comes Jeff kicked ass. Hand it to Rachel? How is that, she's like the golden pawn. Even Jeff, he's going home. Just because they can't win, they won't go home. I don't know how you think you can't beat me Adam? If you want, make me a 1 week deal.

He says if it is a deal, it's more than a 1 week deal. She says I'm more than willing to do it! (I can't type fast enough to get everything.) She is hard core pushing him. He says he needs time ti think about it. She says I swear I will never EVER put you out. I will owe you my life.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2011, 01:45:00 PM »
Dani: I just want you to know where I stand, I've been nothing but honest with you this entire game! I promise you I have. Adam says.. well.. you've been honest with me but you have hidden things too. She says, I've been really honest, you would have gone home. He says I think otherwise, I wasn't going home. She says, you were guaranteed to go home. I swear on everything. Adam says other people told me otherwise. she says who? Rachel? Jeff, Jordan, you believe Rachel? My God. I promise you you were going home, I talked to Dom about it. They will tell you whatever you want to hear.

He says my instinct, someone is lying to me. She says OMG Adam! He can't get a sentence out before she comes back at him. He says the thing with Lawon, did you ever come to me and tell me? I heard a door.. Jeff is up. (Thank GOD!)

Adam is trying to argue with her but she won't listen. She didn't want Lawon out, that turned out to be plan b I didn't want that to happen.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2011, 01:46:10 PM »
Jeff is out of the SR and into the kitchen and Adam says he would have made more if he knew he was up. (Adam's been making breakfast through the entire conversation with Daniele.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2011, 01:53:04 PM »
Jeff leaves and she's right back at it. Adam wants to know why they said they had Adam's vote. He says she could have put up Shelly. She is arguing with him adamantly now. It wasn't my HOH. I kept you off the block! I put Rachel's name up a million times. It wasn't my plan. How are you going to hold me accountable, Adam wants to know why she didn't tell him. She says you would have gone back and told them. You guys putting him up, was a huge risk. You had Shel telling you she wasn't keeping him. She says that was 2 days before! She was PO'd. She went to the DR for 2 hours.

Adam: My hesitations are, that's why I feel. (He wasn't told is his complaint.) Dani: How does that make sense! I did not say Jeff's name! I said Rachel. It's like it's your HOH do whatever you want to do. I fought for you! I didn't want you up. Kalia wanted to make sure no one was upset. She continues to say she didn't want him on the block.

(Adam cannot complete a sentence.) Dani says I wanted to keep you in the house.

(I would appreciate some help for the other feeds if we have any other updaters who can help.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2011, 01:55:31 PM »
Dani is continuing to argue. Adam says and what do I do if I do this, and then go back and watch the feeds. Adam says you have to give me time.. I want to make my decision. (He is trying his best to end the conversation.) Jeff comes through on his way to the DR. He wants to digest what she said along with his food.

Dani: I've been pretty honest.. Adam sighs. There would be no reason for me to go down on this deal.. ever!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2011, 01:56:44 PM »
Jeff got the camera.. conversation ends. Jeff says you look angry. Adam says Rachel will be in every photo

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2011, 01:58:26 PM »
Jeff went to the HOH and noticed the chess pieces.. took a photo of them. He's in the HOH and Jordan doesn't want him to take a photo of her.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2011, 01:59:58 PM »
FF to the HN room. Dani stealth whispers to Porsche.

FF to the kitchen Adam is eating his food and Porsche to the kitchen. He says on Friday there will be a plethora of bacon.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2011, 02:02:37 PM »
Jeff's taking photos of Adam.

Adam is yelling, who wants to play chess? Porsche where are they? Adam: who was up early this morning!