Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Wed 8/24/11  (Read 57871 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Wed 8/24/11
« Reply #250 on: August 24, 2011, 06:13:55 PM »
jeff up in hoh gonna shave .. shelly in her position  on the sofa for smoking.. adam out back rachel running.. kalia in hottub..

close up of jeff's bendaroo
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #251 on: August 24, 2011, 06:39:34 PM »
Quick feed check, let's see where everyone is?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #252 on: August 24, 2011, 06:46:20 PM »
no game talk right now
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #253 on: August 24, 2011, 06:53:31 PM »
They are talking about old previous seasons comps

The ones where fans can call in

Adam: I might have a FAN??!! :wohoo:

LOCKDOWN!! Go inside

:wbrb
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #254 on: August 24, 2011, 06:57:56 PM »
Inside cooking...

and more :wbrb
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: August 24, 2011, 07:00:57 PM »
I can try to help, but I make no promises because big storms here tonight and a ragingly out of control puppy who keeps biting my fingers.

J&J and A head to the HOH room.

Jordan just wants to get out the two floaters and get to the final 5 and then its on.

Adam: If I broke away, you'd be mad and Dani would just stab me in the back. He thinks its funny when Dani squirms.

Jordan: YOu're going to try at this HOH, right?

Adam: I know I'm protected, but if I don't start winning stuff, I need to prove I deserve the money. 

Jordan: And next week, oh, i talked to rachel

Adam: I talked to her too.

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #256 on: August 24, 2011, 07:04:38 PM »
Adam: Porsche is trying to sell me on Dani and that scares me when other people are pushing that hard for someone else that means they don't want my best interest, just theirs.

Jeff: Exactly.

Adam: I don't think that Porsche will vote for Dani to stay.  She won't want a 4-1 vote.   She was if dani stays we can work together and you know . ..  Never trust big boobs and a smile.  If she's pushing hard for dani, what deal does Dani have with Porsche and where do I fit in. If she's making deals with everyone she can't take everyone to the final 2

Jeff: And who do you think she's taking, you or porsche.  I can't wait until tomorrow is over. 

Adam: I hate wednesday. At least Thursday there's not much of a chance to corner you. 

Jeff: Oh she'l try.   

Adam;  She also told me that i was going home either week 2 or 3

Jordan:  Week 2, dom was my target.   

Adam: And you swore on my life and I'll take that over Dani swearing that dick will come to my trivia night.  I know how you are and you play the game.   

Jeff: Its all lies. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #257 on: August 24, 2011, 07:04:49 PM »
HOH

Jordan: lets just get to final 5, get rid of 2 floaters, they I could not care less who wins, we can all play

Adam If I go with Dani she will stab me in the back...whereas with you guys

Jo You are going to try in this HOH right?

A yes I need to prove I deserve the  $$

Jo did I tell you I talked to Rach? sjhe is not pitting you up...promise. SHe is putting up P and K

A unless oneofthem cmes off...then we have the vores

Je what kind of deal do you have with Porsche

A (none I think he said)

A Po wont vote for Dani to stay I dont think

A what deal does Dani have with P and where do I fit in? She cant hhave deals with everyone

Jeff I cant wait till tomorrow so we can move forward
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #258 on: August 24, 2011, 07:07:06 PM »
Adam is in the HOH telling Jeff and Jordan what Dani has been doing all day Jordan is telling Adam that Rachel told her that she's putting up Kalia and Porsche if she wins, she's down with it, final 5, not to worry about it. He says he talked to Rachel this morning.

Adam says that Porsche talking to him tells him that they don't have his best interest in mind. He thinks at the end Porsche will vote against Daniele. He says where does he fit in the end.. she can't take everyone to the end.

Jeff: What's she gonna do, take you or Porsche!  He can't fn'g wait till tomorrow.

Adam: And the other thing she's been using is that you put me up and I would have been gone. Jordan says week 2? No.. Dom was my target but you were wishywashy.

Jeff says why do they keep telling you that ****. She was gun blazing to keep Dom. She's telling you 2 + 2 is 5, and we're telling you 2 + 2 is 4, why are you listening to this.

Adam says, If I'm on the block, I'd go all out to stay but her talking is making it all the easier to make my decision.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #259 on: August 24, 2011, 07:12:23 PM »
Jordan says one of the just have to win. Jordan is going down to eat, Jeff says he'll be happy tomorrow. Adam says they will know later tonight if it is a skill or they will know tomorrow night about 6:45.

Adam is using the spy came and listening to music.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: August 24, 2011, 07:14:13 PM »
 :stare
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: August 24, 2011, 07:16:34 PM »
Rachel and porsche in the bathroom talking about Rachel not having her period.  SHe says her mom would kill her if she took a pregnancy test on tv.   Her sister probably would be so excited if Rachel was pregnant.  Rachel: I'm not pregnant! 

Rachel: What happened to that missy? 

Porsche: What?

Rachel:  Being close, what happened to that?

Porsche:   You ditched me for another blonde.   

Joking. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #262 on: August 24, 2011, 07:16:59 PM »
Adam in the HOH. People fixing dinner. Porsche asks about a rumor, Rachel says she's been asked about it 3 or 4 times. (Have no clue, we just got the feed flip)
Rachel says the live feeders know. The internet is probably buzzing right now. Rachel I didn't tell anyone, I just said my period is late, and I got all kinds of questions.

Rachel and Porsche joking about love, she says Brendon gives her something Porsche can't. She tells her sister via US, I'm not pregnant, I was just on slop and stressed out.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #263 on: August 24, 2011, 07:18:18 PM »
Rachel and Porsche getting handsomfied in the bathroom.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #264 on: August 24, 2011, 07:21:39 PM »
Rachel and Porsche doing their hair. Porsche says she hates the cold shower. It's pretty bad. Rachel says you just don't feel clean.

Kalia frying some slop chips, Jordan eating something from a bowl.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: August 24, 2011, 07:24:34 PM »
Rachel's hair looks good, now don't touch the straight iron!

And porsche with her skimpy bathing suit.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #266 on: August 24, 2011, 07:26:46 PM »
Rachel tells Kalia that the slop chips are good, Kalia agrees and says she doesn't mind them at all.

Kalia: I was telling Jordan with egg salad they are really pretty darn good, they fill you up.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #267 on: August 24, 2011, 07:33:52 PM »
Shelly and Dani powwow in the candy room. 

Dani: I actually like the guy and I've done nothing but try to keep him around. I feel like I want him around and I feel like he respects the game, obviously I was wrong.

Shelly: I don't know what else to say to him.  I've poured it all out to him.  I told him he's putting other people in front of Farrah and the money.

Dani: Jeff and Jordan lied straight to my face when I did him a huge favor, twice.  Look what it got me, backdoored. I could have  backdoored him twice.  Jordan was crying and I hugged her and told her it wasn't personal. HOnesty and integrity, America's sweethearts right?

Shelly:  Girl you brought a lot of clothes.

DanI: I feel like I have nothing.

Shelly Don't say that.  You showed people a different side of you.  Don't give up.

Dani: What the nice side?  The honest side?   

Shelly: Don't

Dani:  I played the wrong game because people who bully and strong arm are going to win.  Last time I played a much more deceptive game and was much more open.  And, because I did something in week 3 its my fault.  It would have benefited him.   He tried to blame the whole Lawon situation because someone said I had Adam's vote in my pocket.  Kalia wanted to put you up and I told her no.  It wasn't even my hoh and how are you going to blame me.  I had no power.  He said that he thought i had more power.  The only thing I had of influence was keeping you of the block and I'm getting blamed for being the bad guy.  His arguments don't make sense.  Whatever.   If I were convincing Adam it'd be one thing, but I'm trying to convince Jeff's counterpart.  Have your own brain.  Keeping her in the house isn't going to benefit anyone. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #268 on: August 24, 2011, 07:35:59 PM »
FF to Dani whining in the candy room to Shelly. Shel tells her that they will be able to go out again pretty soon. Have you talked to him since we did. Dani says if Rachel wins you are going up and Porsche is going up.

Shel: That's what I've been doing since I came and talked to you.

Dani stealth whispering. Only can hear part of it. She doesn't like the guy, I really like him. He respects the game. Shel says I don't know what else to say. I've said it all you are giving it all up, the money for Farah.

Dani: They lied straight to my face, twice! I could have BD'd him twice! Look what that got me. Jordan's crying, and I go give her a hug, this is what I get  for it. America's sweetheart. I feel like I have nothing.

Shelly: You have a lot of things. You showed everybody a different side of you.

Dani: But people who lie, play flip em not win em and clearly that's what gets you farther.

Shel: But that isn't how you played last time.

Dani: But he has the audacity to say I wanted to put him up, I had  his vote in my pocket, and it wasn't even my HOH, how is it my fault. blah blah blah. The only influence I had was keeping you off the block, your arguments don't even make sense. It would be different if I was only trying to convince Adam but I'm having to influence Jeff's counterpart.

Shel: You don't have to convince me.

Dani: I'm not throwing Rachel under the bus. (While she throws her under the bus.)

Shel There's something more going on that I don't know about. There is still time tonight.

Dani: But they will trap him upstairs all night.

Shel: I won't let you quit, I'm putting everything on the line for you to say, I can't let you quit.  :oh

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #269 on: August 24, 2011, 07:40:43 PM »
Dani: Kalia is not the best strategist in the game.

Shelly: deflecting by talking about packing.

Dani: Except for the first two weeks, I haven't played with him.  If he did this I'd be indebted to him.  It'd be huge.

Shelly: I've given him the same argument. I wonder if there's something else going on that we don't know about.  But I think we would know.  I don't think we should give up, I think it could be interesting.

Dani: I bet $20 that J&J will trap him upstairs all night.  $20

Shelly: YOu can't quit.  I won't let you quit.  I'm putting everything on the line for you, you can't be the one to quit.   

Dani: I just hate how like, every week, its like the person who is staying doesn't have to campaign.  They walk around talking about what they'll do next week.   That's not how this game works.

Shelly: She definitely thinks that she's not going anywhere.

Dani:I told her yesterday what do you want me to do be funny and happy with you.  I'm not happy and I'm not having funny and I'm not going to be happy when I'm starving, sleeping on a rock and going home.

Shelly: What's the next step?

Dani: I've hit strategic, I've hit logic, I've hit personal.

Shelly: Have you talked jury yet?

Dani: I feel like i"m not like that person.

Shelly: Well the other way isn't working.

Dani: I feel like Adam wouldn't be receptive to that. 

Shelly: IF he's not receptive to that he's not receptive to anything.  Isn't the goal to win.  I told him he's giving it away.

Dani: I know you're close with them, but if one of them don't leave, they'll win. 

Shelly: I'm backdooring Jeff if I get HOH. 

Dani: YOU have to put up Rachel and Jeff.  If you put up Jeff and Jordan, Rachel wins and takes off Jeff and they both stay.  The only way, the closet way is to put up Jeff and Rachel.  Jordan can't win the veto. If you don't put them up, they'll save the other one.  It will happen. Its a game of numbers.  If one of them don't go home you're so far behin in numbers.  Jeff or JOrdan have to go, not Rachel. 

Shelly:  I won't get any votes then

Dani: No, they want big game moves.

Shelly: That's what I'm trying to do this week, how's that working out for me? 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #270 on: August 24, 2011, 07:41:46 PM »
The J's napping while Adam listens to music. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #271 on: August 24, 2011, 07:43:19 PM »
Porsche checks in to say that there are slop chips but that she's kind of eating them all.  Dani is fine and Porsche says she'll come help in a little bit.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: August 24, 2011, 07:49:21 PM »
Dani: I just don't understand with Jeff and JOrdan, I was trying to build the trust.  I could have backdoored him twice.  And, Kalia puts him up and I'm going home.  For something that happened one month ago. 

Shelly: Have you talked to them?

Dani: There's no point, they're telling everyone that there was no deal.  I've never had to pack.  I only packed when it was my Dad andI and it sucks because it brings back actual good memories.

Shelly: You're allowed those. I know you're incredibly bummed and upset.

Dani: I just don't think I deserve to go. 

BB: Danielle

Dani: What?

BB: Pleas center your microphone

Dani: I've been talking for like two hours.  WHat sucks is that everyone at home expects me to do it. 

Shelly: YOu've got to keep going.  You need to change your attitude, you can't be a defeatist.

Dani:  Its Adam.  If it were you . . . I thought you would be the hard one to get. 

Shelly: I see what's going on.

Dani: I told him how could he turn down the deal of a lifetime.  I told him I'd neve nominate him. I said you could put me up HOw can you say no?

Shelly:  He keeps saying why she's going to put us up?

Dani: There's no sense.  When they did this to me?  I want to stay here for just one more week to send them home.   
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #273 on: August 24, 2011, 07:53:02 PM »
Rachel to the HOH, Jordan says to come wake her when the door opens, she wants to nap so if its a skill they can practice they'll stay up all night.

Rachel asks if Porsche and Kalia want to play cards.  They say maybe. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #274 on: August 24, 2011, 07:57:09 PM »
Rachel heads to the candy room to nap.   :lol3:
She's watching Shelly and Dani pack.

~ Caitlin Thomas