Archive > Survivor: South Pacific

S23: Whitney Duncan

(1/3) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

WHITNEY

Name (Age): Whitney Duncan (27)
Tribe designation: Savaii
Current residence: Nashville, Tenn.
Personal claim to fame: My first record “Right Road Now” was released on Warner Brothers in 2010. It’s definitely my biggest achievement to date.
Inspiration in life: Jesus and Elvis because they both inspired me in such different ways. Elvis is the reason I started singing and performing. And, Jesus saved me.
Hobbies: Reading, hiking and kayaking.
Pet peeves: Slow drivers and people who talk down to me.
3 words to describe you: Outgoing, happy and honest.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Stephenie from Palau because she’s smart and a bad-ass.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: It’s the adventure of a lifetime, and I want to prove to everyone and myself that I can do whatever I set my mind to. Plus, I could use a million dollars.
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I’m smart, physically fit and not afraid of anything.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I’m extremely competitive and love to win. People normally like me, and I feel like I can read them well.

georgiapeach:
Video: http://youtu.be/aDppjhWRAIs

ViVien:
Almost half of woman cast says, that they are similar to Stephenie.
If they really like her, it will be great season... but wait a second.... there is only one and the best -Stephenie LaGrossa!

DanSurvivorfan:
I don't follow country music but she has an album out and apparently some fan following. So I am guessing she qualifies as a D-List celebrity.

Lets hope she doesn't fall into the same D-List celebrity curse that had Jimmy Johnson and Ashley Massario voted out so early in the game.

On the up side, she will definitley be nice to look at. And I am always in favor of my Survivor eye candy.

Prophet:
:welcome2: to RFF, DanSurvivorFan!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version