Author Topic: S23: Sophie Clarke  (Read 2984 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S23: Sophie Clarke
« on: August 22, 2011, 10:34:42 AM »

SOPHIE

Name (Age): Sophie Clarke (22)
Tribe designation: Upolu
Current residence: Willsboro, N.Y.
Personal claim to fame: I won Prom Princess at my small rural high school where my graduation class was 28 students.
Inspiration in life: I am skeptical of lionization of any one person. I do admire, however, Albert Schweitzer. He came from a well-off family and yet chose something much less grand with his life than he could have. True humanitarian. True passion. True dedication.
Hobbies: Cooking, scrabble and reading.
Pet peeves: Smart women who pretend to be dumb, particularly if they wear a lot of eye makeup, and people who walk slowly in cold weather.
3 words to describe you: Purposeful, resilient and shrewd.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: I relate to Russell’s determination to win at any cost, Stephen’s intelligence, Stephenie’s competitiveness and Susan’s trueness to character.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To win money! I have been bragging to friends for way too long about how easy “Survivor” is and how good I would be. I would like to have the freedom in Med. School to choose my specialty based on passion and not money and the potential to more quickly pay my debts.
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I am strong and athletic (play soccer, softball and basketball) and I am an extremely good skier. I am “Outdoor Emergency Care” certified and can thus deal with unexpected and extreme situations with a calm approach. I am a leader and always ready and eager to step up!
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I am tough, smart and driven. People will trust and like me even though they should not. I will piss people off, yet be convincing and heartfelt enough at the end to make them give me the money. I will mess with their minds and beat their bodies! I think it might actually be easy.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:28:15 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S23: Sophie Clarke
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:15:08 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline DanSurvivorfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Surviving Dan's Reviews
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 02:48:26 AM »
No one is posting anything on Sophie? That is disappointing. I am sensing she will be one to watch.

I have a feeling we will all love her, or love to hate her.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 02:48:57 PM »
She seems awfully cocky...and she sure didn't help Coach with that puzzle very much. I don't think I'm gonna like her that much.  :duno: It's still a little early, but from what I'm reading, I'm not to crazy for her.
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt: