Archive > Survivor: South Pacific

S23: Dawn Meehan

<< < (2/2)

Competitor:
Dawn has a lot of characteristics that are similar to Holly from a season or two ago. Nearly went crazy and quit in the first couple of days, but then settled in and got to playing. I could see Dawn finishing in the top 3-4. It looks as if she can hold her own in challenges. If she can find an alliance to help cover her backside, she could get far.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Snooky on October 06, 2011, 10:45:08 PM ---I love how I just figured out she lives a block or two from me. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Please.. tell her she has a fan all the way from Singapore! OMG, I hope she wins the game... with her passion and everything! <333333333333333333333333

Katarzyna:

--- Quote from: Competitor on October 07, 2011, 07:10:54 PM ---Dawn has a lot of characteristics that are similar to Holly from a season or two ago. Nearly went crazy and quit in the first couple of days, but then settled in and got to playing. I could see Dawn finishing in the top 3-4. It looks as if she can hold her own in challenges. If she can find an alliance to help cover her backside, she could get far.

--- End quote ---

omg exactly my thought. She did reminded me of Holly (Nicaragua). I hope she goes far well too.
Maybe her tribe won't see her as a threat early so they'll keep her til merging.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version