Archive > Survivor: South Pacific

S23: Dawn Meehan

(1/2) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

DAWN

Name (Age): Dawn Meehan (41)
Tribe designation: Savaii
Current residence: South Jordan, Utah
Personal claim to fame: Adopting our six children.
Inspiration in life: My husband. He’s really one of the most incredible human beings. He’s kind, generous, peaceful, hard-working and selfless. I’m so grateful to spend my days with him.
Hobbies: Swimming with my kids, writing/blogging and baking bread.
Pet peeves: Brown grass and complainers.
3 words to describe you: Driven, positive and enthusiastic.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Sandra, Parvati and Stephenie. I’m physically strong like Parvati and Stephenie. I’m in this to really play and win -- like these women.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: “Survivor” is the best game on Earth! There’s so much application to “real life.” After watching as a fan for 10 years, I just know in my soul that it’s my turn to play and win. Plus, it’s the adventure of a lifetime and one million dollars!
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I’m driven, tenacious, adaptable, funny, optimistic, intelligent and resilient. I can motivate/persuade people, and I think that’s powerful/important at every stage of this game.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I’ve got the drive and determination to dominate this game. And, as cliché as it sounds, I’m really “in it to win it.”

georgiapeach:
Video: http://youtu.be/6vl0RelbhUQ

georgiapeach:
Wow...adoptive Mom to 6??!! Survivor should be a vacation for her!! :hrt:

Snooky:
I love how I just figured out she lives a block or two from me. :lol:

Kate04:

--- Quote from: Snooky on October 06, 2011, 10:45:08 PM ---I love how I just figured out she lives a block or two from me. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Awesome!!  Liking Dawn a lot; she is one tough player.  I like her niceness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version