Author Topic: S23: Brandon Hantz  (Read 26826 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S23: Brandon Hantz
« on: August 22, 2011, 09:50:58 AM »

BRANDON

Name (Age): Brandon Hantz (19)
Tribe designation: Upolu
Current residence: Katy, Texas
Personal claim to fame: My little boy, Elijah.
Inspiration in life: Jesus, because he died for me.
Hobbies: Shooting my guns, hunting and eating crawfish.
Pet peeves: When I order some food and it’s not the way I want it or they forget my hot sauce.
3 words to describe you: Headstrong, bold and clever.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Probably Colby, Johnny Fairplay, Russell and Brandon.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: Financial freedom and to show everyone there is more than one side to the Hantz family other than being mean.
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I’m very strong and I can hunt. I like fishing and swimming and I can build.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I’m very handsome, smart, cunning, manipulative and funny.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S23: Brandon Hantz
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:07:14 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pkXUVzLlomI?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pkXUVzLlomI?</a>
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:46:58 PM by TexasLady »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 01:29:45 PM »
His voice even sounds similar to Russell's. :lol:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 11:14:05 AM »
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I’m very handsome, smart, cunning, manipulative and funny

He has an air of arrogance to his voice but he doesn't seem to be able to be over doing it. I see he's also a Christian and wants to be a smart but clean game at the same time.

If he's a down-to-earth player and plays a good game, I'll be rooting for him. Of course I hope he also mention how Russell sucks. :neener:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 11:42:17 AM »
In the video he says something about bringing honor back to his name :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 05:10:59 AM »
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I’m very handsome, smart, cunning, manipulative and funny

He has an air of arrogance to his voice but he doesn't seem to be able to be over doing it. I see he's also a Christian and wants to be a smart but clean game at the same time.

If he's a down-to-earth player and plays a good game, I'll be rooting for him. Of course I hope he also mention how Russell sucks. :neener:

In his bio he says he wants to bring something of the Hanz family "other than being mean" so I guess that is his way of saying the above  :lol3:

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 03:35:10 PM »
I hope so I stopped watching survivor because of Russell.  Just hate him and what to brings to the show.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 03:16:00 PM »

In his bio he says he wants to bring something of the Hanz family "other than being mean" so I guess that is his way of saying the above  :lol3:

Let's see if he gives out a play by play as well.  Gotta love spoilers   :lala
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline DanSurvivorfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Surviving Dan's Reviews
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 02:44:11 AM »
The only reason I am allready hating Brandon has nothing to do with him.

But you just no that aside form Russel being mentioned in his confessionals, by production nudging if not his own doing that Russell will no doubt get 15 minutes on finale night. While some of these guys will not even get one sentence.

And if Brandon does win I can tell you what will be said in those 15 minutes. "Well, he won from folling my great example. So technically this is my win!".

If Brandon loses the 15 minutes will be to the tune of, "Brandon lost because he was trying to hard to climb out of my shadow. But you can never climb out of my shadow. My shadow is too big. My shadow covers the entire planet bitches!"

Sad thing is, I am not really joking.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 02:16:52 PM »
What a little weasel.  He needs to admit he is attracted to Mikayla and doesn't want that temptation around.  Wonder what his wife must be thinking! 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 04:11:36 PM »
Yes, he surely is attracted to Mikayla and he won't last long. Not nearly as long as his uncle Russell!  :lol3: 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline mmilc

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 04:17:56 PM »
Brandon is one of the most idiotic players.  First he lies about Christine and Stacey voting for Mikayla to Coach, then he admits to lying about it.  After all that he didn't even vote for Mikayla anyway.  After spending so much time talking about how he cannot reveal his relationship with his uncle, he tells Coach his relationship to Russel.  For one, I don't really care that he is the nephew of Russell anyway.  What does that matter.  If he was his son, maybe I'd care, but his nephew?  Why is that important?  The only thing that shows is that he knew someone to possibly get him on the show.  I can't imagine he was chosen for any other reason than being Russell's nephew.....but on the other hand it doesn't matter that he is Russell's nephew. 

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 04:20:00 PM »
:welcome: to RFF, mmilc!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 07:24:23 AM »
Coach has it right....the boy has demons.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline petey23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2011, 05:55:14 PM »
Dude is a major creeper. If anything he is going to ruin the Hantz name.

Offline Katarzyna

• RFF Full Member
  • Sashay away!
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 08:55:42 AM »
I think he have issues with strong women. Maybe he thinks women should be reserved, wear long dresses everyday and don't make any physical contact with other men except her husband.

lol sorry just my freaky opinion about him.
Oh Brian, I can't wait til after dinner. Cos then we'll go home and you can watch me have my period.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 11:42:37 AM »

This guy is a goofball.  He has NO Survivor sense at all.  Even Coach who initially liked him, no thinks he is bad news.

For him to compare Mikayla to Parvarti shows his total lack of sense in playing this game.  He should be the one on Redemption Island and I think he will be soon enough.  At least Russell had the good sense to keep his attractions to the ladies with a sense of humor.

Brandon: Take the memo: Just because you are attracted to someone, doesn't mean she has to be banished!!  :groan:

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 10:25:20 AM »
This kid scares the bejesus out of me. I hope production has someone on him 24/7. I feel like he's capable of doing REAL!!! harm to Makayla. His problem is he's horny and is hiding behind the LORD! He should be ashamed to call himself a Christian. He is giving Christians a bad name.

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 02:36:59 PM »
Am I the only one here who likes Brandon? I love his story so far-he has these strong Christian beliefs, and relationship with God, like a hero, but has the "Hantz" things like a temper. I dunno, his struggle between good and evil is, for lack of better words, a great thing to watch. Although I will admit that the Mikayla thing was a bit over the top......
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »
Brandon fascinates me in some ways. He's only 19 and he's never been in a situation like the one he is in now. It's obvious he's struggling with his feelings for and about Makayla. We don't know what his uncle Russell told him about Parvati and what happened in camp that we weren't told or shown. I certainly don't hate him or even dislike him, mostly I feel sympathy but I want to see if he can become a better player.  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 12:35:10 PM »
Brandon fascinates me in some ways. He's only 19 and he's never been in a situation like the one he is in now. It's obvious he's struggling with his feelings for and about Makayla. We don't know what his uncle Russell told him about Parvati and what happened in camp that we weren't told or shown. I certainly don't hate him or even dislike him, mostly I feel sympathy but I want to see if he can become a better player.  :umn:

:hrt: My thoughts exactly. We all struggle with our inner evil at times. In this case, Brandon clearly wants to do good. I hope they give him a good Redemption story. :tup:

It's naturally human to sin and do the wrong things, I'm not a fan of his yet, but I don't hate him either. I feel for what he's going true and I really hope to see him get over his own obstacles and become a much better person in life (or in this case, get over his own struggles and become a better player)...

Offline petey23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 07:52:04 PM »
Dude needs to find a private area and some alone time.

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2011, 06:51:18 AM »
The fact that Brandon is accusing Mikalya of seducing all the males in the tribe is DISGUSTING. He is just trying to magnify her sins so his own ones won't appear as great.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2011, 11:47:09 AM »
My thoughts exactly!  :lol3:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »
Brandon is one of the most idiotic players.  First he lies about Christine and Stacey voting for Mikayla to Coach, then he admits to lying about it.  After all that he didn't even vote for Mikayla anyway.  After spending so much time talking about how he cannot reveal his relationship with his uncle, he tells Coach his relationship to Russel.  For one, I don't really care that he is the nephew of Russell anyway.  What does that matter.  If he was his son, maybe I'd care, but his nephew?  Why is that important?  The only thing that shows is that he knew someone to possibly get him on the show.  I can't imagine he was chosen for any other reason than being Russell's nephew.....but on the other hand it doesn't matter that he is Russell's nephew. 
Expressed quite well, mmilc, and I totally agree! :jam:
He's just another player, and he'd be better off playing the game as if he didn't know Russell from Adam!!  :lol: