Archive > Survivor: South Pacific

S23: Brandon Hantz

<< < (2/6) > >>

Kate04:

--- Quote from: Joab on August 23, 2011, 11:14:05 AM ---
--- Quote ---Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I’m very handsome, smart, cunning, manipulative and funny
--- End quote ---

He has an air of arrogance to his voice but he doesn't seem to be able to be over doing it. I see he's also a Christian and wants to be a smart but clean game at the same time.

If he's a down-to-earth player and plays a good game, I'll be rooting for him. Of course I hope he also mention how Russell sucks. :neener:

--- End quote ---

In his bio he says he wants to bring something of the Hanz family "other than being mean" so I guess that is his way of saying the above  :lol3:

mswood:
I hope so I stopped watching survivor because of Russell.  Just hate him and what to brings to the show.

RabbitInTheMoon:

--- Quote from: Kate04 on August 25, 2011, 05:10:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on August 23, 2011, 11:14:05 AM ---
--- Quote ---Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I’m very handsome, smart, cunning, manipulative and funny
--- End quote ---

He has an air of arrogance to his voice but he doesn't seem to be able to be over doing it. I see he's also a Christian and wants to be a smart but clean game at the same time.

If he's a down-to-earth player and plays a good game, I'll be rooting for him. Of course I hope he also mention how Russell sucks. :neener:

--- End quote ---

In his bio he says he wants to bring something of the Hanz family "other than being mean" so I guess that is his way of saying the above  :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Let's see if he gives out a play by play as well.  Gotta love spoilers   :lala

DanSurvivorfan:
The only reason I am allready hating Brandon has nothing to do with him.

But you just no that aside form Russel being mentioned in his confessionals, by production nudging if not his own doing that Russell will no doubt get 15 minutes on finale night. While some of these guys will not even get one sentence.

And if Brandon does win I can tell you what will be said in those 15 minutes. "Well, he won from folling my great example. So technically this is my win!".

If Brandon loses the 15 minutes will be to the tune of, "Brandon lost because he was trying to hard to climb out of my shadow. But you can never climb out of my shadow. My shadow is too big. My shadow covers the entire planet bitches!"

Sad thing is, I am not really joking.

BamBam:
What a little weasel.  He needs to admit he is attracted to Mikayla and doesn't want that temptation around.  Wonder what his wife must be thinking! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version