Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268832 times)

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1425 on: September 01, 2011, 02:40:38 PM »
 :waves: Grace..I agree it will be easy..no long lockdown for building and I think they have po'd the just TV viewers enough by not having the HOH completed by shows end and them having to wait till Sunday. I remember those days before I found RFF it would just make me  :colors So something quick tonight!

Now get out there and WIN R/J make K/P come crawlin' they so need to have their perfect "Dani Plan" bubble burst  :neener:

Grace my BB sista' take care of hubby and YOU  :hrt: ya!!!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1426 on: September 01, 2011, 02:45:48 PM »
Adam will stay loyal to J/R.

Shelliar will go home tonight.

Rachel will win HoH if it is physical or endurance; Jordan will win if it is questions or morphed faces.

No more twists coming.

Kalia and Porshe are nommed. POV is won by one of J/R/A....and will not be used.

Porshe will be evicted.

FROM YOUR MOUTH (AND MINE) TO BB EARS Albert  :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1427 on: September 01, 2011, 02:56:37 PM »
Isn't the HOH at final 4 usually that three sided circle with the Before/After sections to it???

So Sheliar goes tonight - Five left.  Hopefully one of Jorchel wins tonight

next week get rid of Ka or Porch, 4 left for the Before After section - I think that is the one that Gnat finally won, to get rid of Michelle.

We need Jordan for that for the questions, so Rachel should win tonight, or even Adam, if they are really sure he would get rid of Kalia.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1428 on: September 01, 2011, 02:58:35 PM »
 :waves: Albert and Rebellion. ITA with ya both. Great post Albert :)

We Can ONLY Hope it goes that way. I don't think any of us could stand another week of  K/P up in the HOH..Please OTEV give the HOH to to R/J for all our sanity  :colors

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1429 on: September 01, 2011, 03:17:41 PM »
oh, i forgot :lol3:..i am on a roll, did you guys know that the VETS got a phone call from bb to come on the show, plus 20 thousand dollars each to play this season, jordon was talking with rach about this about 2 weeks ago, i cant give you a FB...but i promise, they did say they got paid each, to do the show, i cant wait for another season of a REAL bb...like season 10, after all the crazy twist bb had, i liked that in season 10 bb went back to their roots. all strangers, and let them just play the game. :<3

Well gee then i don't feel so bad for Jeff since he comes out pretty good so far...do they still get a stipend for every week at jury house?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1430 on: September 01, 2011, 03:19:20 PM »
one more thing before i go [for real :lol3:] R/J had the power this week by winning the veto, and being the only votes that count...so i am sorry i  :hrt: you all, but i want kalia to win hoh, just b/cuz i want this season to be mixed up...

on the F4 hoh, the hoh at that time doesnt play, the 3 hg left are in the circle with step back for false or step forward for ture, that was the year that screwed shannon bb9 [winter bb] the question was are there anymore couples in the house that are related, it was the hamspters :lol3: remember julie said they were brother and sister, and the hgs were freaking out till the end thinking someone was still in the house related to each other, no one would have gotten that question right, shannon got screwed
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1431 on: September 01, 2011, 03:25:51 PM »
oh come on you guys, dont you want a fight to the finish...like 3 people playing knowing they cant trust each other, its no fun, when you know that 2 out of the F3 are going to take each other, i want a allllllllllllllllllllllll night endurance comp, :hearts: i want them to fight for their place in F2.........so..she aint my fav..but just cuz i want a fight to the finish

GO>>>>>>>>KALIA>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>HOH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

oh, yes Grace wants a showdown, a fight to win the prize

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KALIA>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>HOH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1432 on: September 01, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »
one more thing before i go [for real :lol3:] R/J had the power this week by winning the veto, and being the only votes that count...so i am sorry i  :hrt: you all, but i want kalia to win hoh, just b/cuz i want this season to be mixed up...

I'm pretending I DID  NOT read this.....eeewwwwwww def not her :lala

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1433 on: September 01, 2011, 03:30:37 PM »

I'm pretending I DID  NOT read this.....eeewwwwwww def not her :lala

but you did :lol3:. i  :hrt: u.....you even posted to it, so guess what..

KALIA is going to win HOH..tonight :lol3:...gosh i love u guys :<3

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1434 on: September 01, 2011, 03:31:01 PM »
Grace ya know I :hrt: ya but if Kalia gets up in that HOH again this week this is what it will be SNORE/EAT Potty/SLEEP her head is too big she will think as she is now that she has won this..all of us here including you my Sista' will be  :iok

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1435 on: September 01, 2011, 03:32:16 PM »
The only thing I hope Kalia wins is a case of laryngitis.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1436 on: September 01, 2011, 03:38:07 PM »
 :waves: unbelievable.. I think the HG's only get about 750 per week from hearing it in the house so the vets getting 20K would be over double..that may be the set amount of the vets stipend..who knows  :duno:

:waves: Libby..that is funny I can't believe she hasn't lost her voice it goes all the time  B:)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Live Feed updates Thursday 9/1/11 *Eviction Day*
« Reply #1437 on: September 01, 2011, 03:44:31 PM »
porsche kalia and adam all  finish eating. kalia heads to the DR??? adam to the SR and just when he was gonna talk to the camera they put all feeds on the girls in the BR :ugot

not sure if this is right what i heard but kalia told porsche she was voting to keep shelly

That would make sense for her...they both lie like a rug, and talk crap about the other side....   

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1438 on: September 01, 2011, 03:45:34 PM »
Grace ya know I :hrt: ya but if Kalia gets up in that HOH again this week this is what it will be SNORE/EAT Potty/SLEEP her head is too big she will think as she is now that she has won this..all of us here including you my Sista' will be  :iok

del :hearts: :hearts: ..but we must have a fight to the finish.......now dont get me wrong, i cant believe this is coming from my fingers to the keyboard, but i think rach deserves to win over jordon, she has had to fight from day 1...jordon JMO is not playing a 5000, dollar game...oh..come on...dont we want 3 people that hate each other to be F3..and fight this out..YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1439 on: September 01, 2011, 03:49:13 PM »
I feel like I am In The Movie. Or The Real Fight, between, scotland, and England...the War Of The Roses...up in here :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1440 on: September 01, 2011, 03:54:50 PM »

del :hearts: :hearts: ..but we must have a fight to the finish.......now dont get me wrong, i cant believe this is coming from my fingers to the keyboard, but i think rach deserves to win over jordon, she has had to fight from day 1...jordon JMO is not playing a 5000, dollar game...oh..come on...dont we want 3 people that hate each other to be F3..and fight this out..YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do :lol3:

:waves: Grace...I do want Rachel to win, out of everyone left she has had to put up with so much crap/lies/just the way the others acted towards her, i would love for her to win, and then i would love to see p/k's faces when they walk out the door...priceless!
But for K to win this tine def NOT...she already thinks she is better than anyone in that house...another week with her in the hoh would just kill it for me..

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1441 on: September 01, 2011, 04:00:16 PM »
Grace :<3 I understand I don't want to see it handed to Jordon but the girl came alive this same time on her season I too think Rachel has earned her way to F2 I've really like Rachel lately :)

The only way Kalia gets to F2 is it's a sleeping COMP or she grazes her way to the chairs..know don't yell  at me everyone I'm a chunky/curvy kinda gal myself..but I walk 3 miles everyday and diet it's family genes plus in my younger years and could eat anything and 50 hit me and caught up  :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1442 on: September 01, 2011, 04:00:48 PM »
Porsche put her dress on for tonight...for a dry run...

:lol3: truth..she had to make sure she could still get the zipper up, or have time to take the seams out...  (sounded mean and ugly didn't it??)  but truthful!!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1443 on: September 01, 2011, 04:02:48 PM »

:waves: Grace...I do want Rachel to win, out of everyone left she has had to put up with so much crap/lies/just the way the others acted towards her, i would love for her to win, and then i would love to see p/k's faces when they walk out the door...priceless!
But for K to win this tine def NOT...she already thinks she is better than anyone in that house...another week with her in the hoh would just kill it for me..

me too :waves:, but she wont win, next to jordon, we must face the facts....rach deserves to win this game, if she can stay until F2 she deserves the win ......100000000000000000000000000000000000 %..but she cant beat jordon, shelly, kalia, jeff, and yes even dani will give it to jordon, if rach takes her...there you go...rachel will not win bb if she takes jordon..and i do like jordon, this isnt about all that, its about backstabbing, lying, BUT playing it smart

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1444 on: September 01, 2011, 04:06:15 PM »
Grace :<3 I understand I don't want to see it handed to Jordon but the girl came alive this same time on her season I too think Rachel has earned her way to F2 I've really like Rachel lately :)

The only way Kalia gets to F2 is it's a sleeping COMP or she grazes her way to the chairs..know don't yell  at me everyone I'm a chunky/curvy kinda gal myself..but I walk 3 miles everyday and diet it's family genes plus in my younger years and could eat anything and 50 hit me and caught up  :lol3:

del......i just got to :hugs:,,u...you make me laugh my A&&AA off :lol3:..my bb buddy :hrt:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1445 on: September 01, 2011, 04:06:39 PM »
Grace, don't make me come over there and straighten you out!!!  :knuckles: (:;)

Kalia must not win anything anymore. :word:

Her head will explode!

She must sit and let others determine her fate  :lol3:

Like....oh.....let's say Jordan as HOH having to break a tie vote between Porche and Kalia  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1446 on: September 01, 2011, 04:07:37 PM »
The only thing I hope Kalia wins is a case of laryngitis.

:like:  :ya3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1447 on: September 01, 2011, 04:10:22 PM »
If Rachel gets to F2 I hope she does win..I have sooo like her game since Brendon went out the door! I think Jordon would be happy if she was 2nd

I just can't stand P/K I'll cheer for Adum over those 2..this week is the 1st week I haven't dvr'ed BBAD I just can't listen to Porkchop and Cowlia any longer and if they get HOH it will be the same next week

Porkchop should of thought about it earlier she now has a muffin top and big booty that's why the bikini crawls up her butt and she has to wear those velour suits ugh :neener:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1448 on: September 01, 2011, 04:10:48 PM »
Grace, don't make me come over there and straighten you out!!!  :knuckles: (:;)

Kalia must not win anything anymore. :word:

Her head will explode!

She must sit and let others determine her fate  :lol3:

Like....oh.....let's say Jordan as HOH having to break a tie vote between Porche and Kalia  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more important than this game :hugs:..so let it go the way you want it to go, i am hoping for ya!!!!! :hrt: cuz it is just game for me as of now, if only bb had a real season, all strangers that i could like 2 or more..oh well..next year :<3

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1449 on: September 01, 2011, 04:16:52 PM »
Quote from Live feeds - Ugot post

kalia and porsche in the living room. porsche is ironing on the sofa back..

kalia i have to shower and talk to jordan

porsche is getting a kick outa the steam burst from the iron

This made me LOL at work.  People are looking at me funny  :colors :colors :lol3: