Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268047 times)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1400 on: September 01, 2011, 09:04:18 AM »
If Jordel keeps Sheliar, the later will lie and weasel her way right to the end and laugh at everyone when she walks off with the $500K.  Tonight we've been talking about sheliar's kool aid and the danger of drinking it  :lol3:

I don't think just cause they keep her over Adam right now, that she will win the whole game...Adam is just to risky to leave in at the end...his vote is becoming more and more useful!!! And we already know he sways whichever way the wind blows!!! If Jordchel doesn't win HOH this coming Thursday, (HOPING TO GOD THEY DO) then like Grace said...it's not gonna b pretty!!!

I completely agree with you that there is a very compelling argument to keep Shelly tonight over Adam.  In a worst case scenario, whoever they keep turns on them and sides with K/P.  In that event, wouldn't you rather have the person that hasn't even come CLOSE to winning a challenge?  And Adam has ALWAYS shifted his allegiance to whoever has power.  Shelly MIGHT do it, but she proved with her vote against Jeff that voting the safe way isn't a guarantee from her.  And keeping with the worst case scenario....whoever they keep turns.....if you have to get that person out, Shelly is far less of a threat to compete. 

Lastly, I do think Shelly feels a smidge of regret for hurting Jordan and Jordan might be able to capitalize on that to keep her voting on their side.  It won't work for very long, but it might work to get through one more eviction.

I've said it before.....if they vote to keep Shelly tonight, it would be strictly gameplay.  Neither one of them trust or believe her at this point.  Jordan's comment about 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me' doesn't really apply because I don't think she's being fooled by Shelly's bs.....I think she's just calling a truce to keep the house peaceful. 

I think it's about 50/50 as to who is the smarter choice to keep tonight.  There are good arguments for and against both Adam and Shelly. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1401 on: September 01, 2011, 09:34:25 AM »
:waves: Karma..I think I've read on this forum somewhere sorry can't remember but when the HG's sign their contracts it's say that the production company can make changes to obtain/sway an outcome. I think this is where the BB show is considered reality tv and not a "game show" different  "rules" apply. Do I think it's rigged to a certain extent yup I sure do but when it comes down to it I think that is why they have the "LIVE" eviction. You never know what those HG's are thinking or something could change their mind

hi ya [del] my sist'a, you R da Bomb, anyway i was thinking about this, and i didnt post on it, ok think about this, porsche opened pandor'a box, and what do you know, we got duo's....with just 3 couples, now what if, adam or shelly won that veto, and by bb rules they are safe, and can use it to take someone/s off the block, so they would have won, and took off R/J..hmmmm...but what would have happen, porsche was hoh, and kalia was her duo so they were already safe, couldnt put theirselves up, that is why, i really think bb put that twist in there for J/R...to help them in the game, now onto the rules of the game part of bb...bb.does have to apply the laws set for game shows, cuz prizes are won during hoh, and pov comps, bb is a reality game show, if no prizes were in place on bb ..like money, a car, vactions, etc etc..then the game show laws would not apply to bb...so it is fishy, that twist, cuz adam or shelly if they won pov they had the right to use it on the persons on the block, they would be safe, and so would J/R....and P/K would have been safe also cuz porsche was hoh, and kalia was her duo, so she was safe also, now i would have thought this twist was planned out, say if 8 people were left in the house, cuz then you would of had 4 duos...so if one duo won pov and saved the other duo, the hoh and their duo would have been able to put up another duo, but with only 6 people and 3 duos , porsche wouldnt have been able to put anyone up, so yep, i am calling it fixed, i bet bb didnt think ,,hey there just might be some smart fans out there that say, hey , wait a mintue, what if A/S wins veto, and wants to save R/J...cuz a pov winner can take off a hg, and they are both safe...i am only saying this b/cuz it doesnt add up, not cuz K/P are my favs, but i do know that bb has to go by game show rules cuz there is prizes in the game of bb..........wow, i had to get that out cuz i have been thinking about this, but i keep forgetting to post about...anyway i  :hrt: you, and i  :hrt: everyone here, i just had to get what i was thinking about this twist out. :<3

on a sidenote, TMZ has reported that shelly's family, and work, are getting death calls, that is INSANE!!!!!..cuz shelly voted out jeff, that is the reason for the calls, they said the FBI was called in, that how serious it is, wow, people need to get a gip, why would anyone do this, plain crazy IMO...there is no way i would go to jail, over jeff or anyone else on a TV show, i might not like shelly's gameplay, but wow, to do that is so insane to me, its a TV show, folks, so glad RFF...is a GREAT SITE!!!!and we dont do that kind of stuff, shelly did as all players have done, in the bb house , she made a game move, by know means is shelly my favorite, but no one deserves to have their family treated the way shelly's family is being treated, TMZ has it all up at their news site...once again I  :hrt: my RFF
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1402 on: September 01, 2011, 09:35:16 AM »
Sometime starting shortly after the BBTime 12:43 a.m., Adam starts his late night conversation to himself.  I tried to capture it, but my internet kept going out and I'm just now getting back on.  Reveals a lot about where his head is at concerning who he wants to play with, who he would vote for, and who he would take to the end with him.  Gotta finish listening to it in the morning when my internet isn't bouncing all over the place.

Thanks Paisley! This is a must watch FB. I put the time here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25781.msg657862.html#msg657862

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1403 on: September 01, 2011, 09:38:48 AM »
I listened to the fb of Adam, and it sounds like he is going to be faithful to JR, many props to both of them. He says he wants to go head to head with Rach and has no problem losing to her if that happens, as he respects her game. It is a long convo but pretty much looks like he is on their side.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1404 on: September 01, 2011, 09:40:28 AM »
Sometime starting shortly after the BBTime 12:43 a.m., Adam starts his late night conversation to himself.  I tried to capture it, but my internet kept going out and I'm just now getting back on.  Reveals a lot about where his head is at concerning who he wants to play with, who he would vote for, and who he would take to the end with him.  Gotta finish listening to it in the morning when my internet isn't bouncing all over the place.

Thanks Paisley! This is a must watch FB. I put the time here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25781.msg657862.html#msg657862

I was listening to it also (and my internet was also down so I could not post anything about it)  Definately very interesting to hear/see 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1405 on: September 01, 2011, 09:43:23 AM »
I've been thinking about it, no matter who J/R keep, the next person they need to get out of the house is Porsche. Neither Adam or Shelly particularly like Kalia.  (Although I'm about as wishy washy as Jorcehl on that right now.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1406 on: September 01, 2011, 09:45:50 AM »
I've been thinking about it, no matter who J/R keep, the next person they need to get out of the house is Porsche. Neither Adam or Shelly particularly like Kalia.  (Although I'm about as wishy washy as Jorcehl on that right now.  :lol:

I agree.  I think Kalia's flame has burnt out, but Porsche's has just been lit.  Porsche might continue to come alive in challenges now.  I think, if Porsche goes, Kalia will just roll over and wait to be eliminated.  She might try to talk a good game, but I think she'll be no real threat. 

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1407 on: September 01, 2011, 09:58:52 AM »
I think if either Jordan or Rachel wins HOH, they should put up Adam and either Kalia or Porsche. That way, if either nominee wins POV ; Jordan nor Rachel will be up on the block.

True, but if the one that doesn't go on the block wins POV,  then one of the two would have to go up...best scenario is, R/J win Hoh, K/P go up one of those four win veto, Adam goes up if POV is used, Hoh breaks tie..whoever outta K/P that doesn't win POV or get it used on them goes home....unless Adam is solid with J/R and wins POV and doesn't use it. JMO WHATCHA THINK??? :js:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 11:09:01 AM by brenchel_forever »
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1408 on: September 01, 2011, 12:32:59 PM »
 :waves: brenchel ..I agree with ya  I think  :colors my mind is going 50 mph  :lol3: It does sound if Adum is pretty loyal to R/J and just hope he stays that way. I know he wanted a newbie to win but I think he has come to respect R/J more ofcourse with Adum who knows  :lol: I still think if he wants to be that newbie to win his chances are better with R/J. We all know Jordon hasn't been strong but this is the time in her season she came alive so there is hope. If it was me I'd stay with the 1 strong/1 weaker team R/J the the 2 strong K/P team

I hate Thursday's they just crawl along waitin' for the live show  :lol3:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1409 on: September 01, 2011, 12:33:32 PM »
I was worried about what Adam would do, but after hearing him talking to the live feeds last night, saying that his biggest regret was going against Jordan after Jeff was evicted and that he is with J&R 100%. So if one of the 3 of them wins HOH either Porshe or Kalia are gone! And if Kalia wins HOH, there is still hope, because who ever isn't on the block can win the veto and take one down and Kalia will be forced to put up Porshe, and they vote her out!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1410 on: September 01, 2011, 12:40:49 PM »
:waves: Karma..I think I've read on this forum somewhere sorry can't remember but when the HG's sign their contracts it's say that the production company can make changes to obtain/sway an outcome. I think this is where the BB show is considered reality tv and not a "game show" different  "rules" apply. Do I think it's rigged to a certain extent yup I sure do but when it comes down to it I think that is why they have the "LIVE" eviction. You never know what those HG's are thinking or something could change their mind

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks. I am still not a fan of rigging for a certain outcome. I feel all hgs should have a fair chance at the prize. If i knew they were able to do that i would not sign up for it. Maybe some do it for the tv exposure and stipend.  :duno:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1411 on: September 01, 2011, 12:51:34 PM »
wow. now seems that shelly's workplace may have taken her off their website due to unhappy fans. Tmz article is so unbelievable! Over Jeff? BB pumped up the JJ's to america and now someones family will suffer. It is a game and cant see someone risking jail for threats but seems thats whats going on. Must be die hard BB fans doing it. We should invite them here to vent.  :knuckles: lol no j/k. could only imagine shelly's poor baby and what is going thru her head. She seemed very intelligent on the BB show that aired her and hubby.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1412 on: September 01, 2011, 12:53:25 PM »
does anyone know if they are on lockdown?

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1413 on: September 01, 2011, 01:01:51 PM »
does anyone know if they are on lockdown?

If you look in the updates thread, there is a pic of Rachel fixing her granola and the sliding door to the BY appears to be blacked out, so it would appear that they are.  I think its pretty standard for them to be locked down all day on live show days.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1414 on: September 01, 2011, 01:13:28 PM »
Has there ever been a season that they didn't do the memory wall photo-morph comp?  Wasn't it part of the F3 comps last season?  It has to be coming up soon.  I don't think they could do it live for HoH, but it could absolutely be the veto this week or next.  Especially next week when the veto holder is the only vote.  That veto is more important than the HoH in a lot of ways.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1415 on: September 01, 2011, 01:52:16 PM »
Quote from Karma :)

"Maybe some do it for the tv exposure and stipend"

Porsche is one of them ! She wants to be a STAR/thinks the world revolves around her :ascared heck she sounded like a 5th grader when she was reading the Pandora's Box card. I don't think I could watch anything with her in it!!

As far as the stipend I think the "Vets" were offered a higher per week amount(my opinion from listening to HG's) and Brendon and Rachel need the money to live in. He's the perpetual student and Rachel hasn't had a job in a very long time

5 Hours till Shelly stomps out the DOOR  :wohoo:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1416 on: September 01, 2011, 01:55:34 PM »
The FBI have determined that the death threats are not credible. It's over guys  :tup:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1417 on: September 01, 2011, 01:57:01 PM »

5 Hours till Shelly stomps out the DOOR  :wohoo:

Six and a half actually LOL.  It's Thursday - Show is an hour later  :flirt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1418 on: September 01, 2011, 01:57:43 PM »
that's good to hear -- like to see the FBI -- doing better things with their time than some stupid TV fan.  Lets hope its over.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1419 on: September 01, 2011, 02:04:56 PM »
 :waves: a1mommacat...I forget the 9 PM est start time on Thursday until I'm sittin' there at 8 in front of the TV wondering where the heck is BB then it clicks  :lol3:

Yikes still 6 hours to go..I'm gonna need a nap  :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1420 on: September 01, 2011, 02:12:31 PM »
wow. now seems that shelly's workplace may have taken her off their website due to unhappy fans. Tmz article is so unbelievable! Over Jeff? BB pumped up the JJ's to america and now someones family will suffer. It is a game and cant see someone risking jail for threats but seems thats whats going on. Must be die hard BB fans doing it. We should invite them here to vent.  :knuckles: lol no j/k. could only imagine shelly's poor baby and what is going thru her head. She seemed very intelligent on the BB show that aired her and hubby.

i think it is pure crazy, insane....why would someone do this over [jeff] a hg on bb...sorry but JMO the people that R doing this to shelly's family, are plain [sick]...wow, over a TV show, un-real, and very SCAREY!!....over Jeff, or anyone for that matter, wow, i am lost for words.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1421 on: September 01, 2011, 02:16:43 PM »
oh, i forgot :lol3:..i am on a roll, did you guys know that the VETS got a phone call from bb to come on the show, plus 20 thousand dollars each to play this season, jordon was talking with rach about this about 2 weeks ago, i cant give you a FB...but i promise, they did say they got paid each, to do the show, i cant wait for another season of a REAL bb...like season 10, after all the crazy twist bb had, i liked that in season 10 bb went back to their roots. all strangers, and let them just play the game. :<3

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1422 on: September 01, 2011, 02:21:39 PM »
The FBI have determined that the death threats are not credible. It's over guys  :tup:

glad to hear, but still, thats crazy for people to call a bb Hg'S family, and job, and talk that way, just cuz their fav [jeff] got the boot, to me..thats insane..to call and even do that. sorry JMO jeff is not the best player of all in bb history, nor is anyone else, for a family or a job to get any calls, just for voting out a hg...that was their reason, cuz shelly voted out jeff, i would like to think, when jeff hears of this, he too, will think this was insane...which i am sure he will

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1423 on: September 01, 2011, 02:24:55 PM »
Adam will stay loyal to J/R.

Shelliar will go home tonight.

Rachel will win HoH if it is physical or endurance; Jordan will win if it is questions or morphed faces.

No more twists coming.

Kalia and Porshe are nommed. POV is won by one of J/R/A....and will not be used.

Porshe will be evicted.

Just my thoughts.

P.S. I told you guys that there were no real death threats against Shelliar or her family.......it was just TMZ stoking a contraversy for attention...those comments were vile...but not serious.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1424 on: September 01, 2011, 02:28:27 PM »
Adam will stay loyal to J/R.

Shelliar will go home tonight.

Rachel will win HoH if it is physical or endurance; Jordan will win if it is questions or morphed faces.

No more twists coming.

Kalia and Porshe are nommed. POV is won by one of J/R/A....and will not be used.

Porshe will be evicted.

Just my thoughts.

P.S. I told you guys that there were no real death threats against Shelliar or her family.......it was just TMZ stoking a contraversy for attention...those comments were vile...but not serious.

there was no building last night or lockdown, i think hoh will be questions... take care you guys see you in afew days :waves: