Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268034 times)

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1375 on: August 31, 2011, 11:17:04 PM »
My last thought of the evening.  I was really hoping for some type of endurance -- since Porch can't play.  Kalia I think will be good with the questions.  Rach and Jordo needed some type of physical challenge for a chance at HOH.

Do you already know what the HOH comp is and who won???
sorry -- I should have expanded on that thought.  I was hoping for endurance but thinking maybe not because by this time they are usually in lock down when they are doing some type of endurance thing.  Didn't think I was implying I knew the outcome -- geez.

I FEEL SOO DUMB NOW :colors...I'M SORRY, I'M JUST TOTALLY STRESSING  :ascared OVER WHO'S GONNA WIN THE NEXT HOH...JORDCHEL HAS GOTTA WIN THIS AND GET RID OF KALIA OR PORSCHE!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1376 on: August 31, 2011, 11:22:27 PM »

I heard a "rumor" that Ragan was standing up in Brendan and Rachel's wedding...(Rumor was from a coworker).

It's true.  A few days ago on the feeds, I heard Rachel talking about Ragan being in the wedding party.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1377 on: August 31, 2011, 11:27:34 PM »
My last thought of the evening.  I was really hoping for some type of endurance -- since Porch can't play.  Kalia I think will be good with the questions.  Rach and Jordo needed some type of physical challenge for a chance at HOH.

Do you already know what the HOH comp is and who won???
sorry -- I should have expanded on that thought.  I was hoping for endurance but thinking maybe not because by this time they are usually in lock down when they are doing some type of endurance thing.  Didn't think I was implying I knew the outcome -- geez.

I FEEL SOO DUMB NOW :colors...I'M SORRY, I'M JUST TOTALLY STRESSING  :ascared OVER WHO'S GONNA WIN THE NEXT HOH...JORDCHEL HAS GOTTA WIN THIS AND GET RID OF KALIA OR PORSCHE!!!

don't feel dumb - we are all wondering what will happen BIG TIME

i do think that both r  and k can both do endurance, tho - further adding to your stress  :duno:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1378 on: August 31, 2011, 11:36:03 PM »
From what I saw on BBAD a few minutes ago between Adam & Jordan, I'm hoping its J/R/A against Kalia in the HOH comp...how solid do y'all think Adam is with them?? Personally I believe if Kalia wins he's with her & Porsche obviously...but if he actually wins HOH, what do y'all think he's gonna do??? That's one thing I'm concerned about!!!  :duno:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1379 on: August 31, 2011, 11:40:21 PM »
From what I saw on BBAD a few minutes ago between Adam & Jordan, I'm hoping its J/R/A against Kalia in the HOH comp...how solid do y'all think Adam is with them?? Personally I believe if Kalia wins he's with her & Porsche obviously...but if he actually wins HOH, what do y'all think he's gonna do??? That's one thing I'm concerned about!!!  :duno:

First of all the poor guy won't win HOH  :'( Nicest guy and it would be cool to meet him after the show but he can't win comps!! BUT if by some chance he did, my guess is he'd go with putting up R & J.  Sorrrrry . . .

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1380 on: August 31, 2011, 11:53:24 PM »

First of all the poor guy won't win HOH  :'( Nicest guy and it would be cool to meet him after the show but he can't win comps!! BUT if by some chance he did, my guess is he'd go with putting up R & J.  Sorrrrry . . .

That's what I'm thinking too, cause he's already said he wants a newbie to win...that's why I think Jordchel should keep Shelly and get rid of Adam, cause there's more of a chance for Adam to win HOH than Shelly...IMO!!! No need to apoligize Kate...I asked your opinion.  :)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1381 on: September 01, 2011, 01:09:30 AM »

That's what I'm thinking too, cause he's already said he wants a newbie to win...that's why I think Jordchel should keep Shelly and get rid of Adam, cause there's more of a chance for Adam to win HOH than Shelly...IMO!!! No need to apoligize Kate...I asked your opinion.  :)

If Jordel keeps Sheliar, the later will lie and weasel her way right to the end and laugh at everyone when she walks off with the $500K.  Tonight we've been talking about sheliar's kool aid and the danger of drinking it  :lol3:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #1382 on: September 01, 2011, 01:49:22 AM »

If Jordel keeps Sheliar, the later will lie and weasel her way right to the end and laugh at everyone when she walks off with the $500K.  Tonight we've been talking about sheliar's kool aid and the danger of drinking it  :lol3:
it is better to get sheliar out.. it only helps jordachels game,to get the thorn out of their side.. jordachel have to win comps they cant wait on others to help them.. WIN WIN WIN JORDACHEL!!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1383 on: September 01, 2011, 05:17:44 AM »
Sometime starting shortly after the BBTime 12:43 a.m., Adam starts his late night conversation to himself.  I tried to capture it, but my internet kept going out and I'm just now getting back on.  Reveals a lot about where his head is at concerning who he wants to play with, who he would vote for, and who he would take to the end with him.  Gotta finish listening to it in the morning when my internet isn't bouncing all over the place.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:52:24 AM by Paisley »

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1384 on: September 01, 2011, 05:57:22 AM »

I don't think just cause they keep her over Adam right now, that she will win the whole game...Adam is just to risky to leave in at the end...his vote is becoming more and more useful!!! And we already know he sways whichever way the wind blows!!! If Jordchel doesn't win HOH this coming Thursday, (HOPING TO GOD THEY DO) then like Grace said...it's not gonna b pretty!!!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1385 on: September 01, 2011, 06:15:45 AM »
First off, IMO Adam won't win anything. I think he is too nervous and wants to continue "riding the fence" without making enemies. Shelly seems to be better at comps, but I dont think she will win if she somehow stays.

My gut feeling tells me Shelly leaves 3-0. And then Jordan wins hoh.

If Jordan wins hoh, and they want Rachel out, they have to pull a BB5 and lets say Kalia/Adam are up. Porsche wins veto, Rachel goes up and out the door. So Hoh/pov is the only way your safe.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1386 on: September 01, 2011, 06:32:49 AM »

If it's endurance, Kalia and Rachel are both pretty good.  Sheliar a total loser and Adam tries but can't take it.  Kalia and Rachel are also pretty good at the mind things too.  Jordan has lost her focus.

Kandace, let's only hope your gut feeling about sheliar leaving is correct  :tup:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1387 on: September 01, 2011, 06:48:18 AM »
Jordan would b stupid to put Rachel out right now...if she does that, might as well hand F2 to Porsche & Kalia!!! JMO. I think Rachel has a good shot at winning HOH tonight...I'm sorry, Jordan just doesn't seem like that great of a competitor...I mean come on...Jeff & Brendon threw her that HOH she won. I think everyone just assumes since she won once already, that nobody will give her the votes she needs to win again if she makes it to F2 again.  :duno:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1388 on: September 01, 2011, 06:54:02 AM »
Jordan would b stupid to put Rachel out right now...if she does that, might as well hand F2 to Porsche & Kalia!!! JMO. I think Rachel has a good shot at winning HOH tonight...I'm sorry, Jordan just doesn't seem like that great of a competitor...I mean come on...Jeff & Brendon threw her that HOH she won. I think everyone just assumes since she won once already, that nobody will give her the votes she needs to win again if she makes it to F2 again.  :duno:

well if Rachel DOES win HoH, it is crucial for Jordan to get her to do Kalia/Porsche. If Adam somehow manages to win POV, and do something in this game and save someone, Jordan is the ONLY replacement, and if 1 of Porlia is on the block, and the other wins, Jordan is the ONLY eligible replacement.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1389 on: September 01, 2011, 07:04:17 AM »

well if Rachel DOES win HoH, it is crucial for Jordan to get her to do Kalia/Porsche. If Adam somehow manages to win POV, and do something in this game and save someone, Jordan is the ONLY replacement, and if 1 of Porlia is on the block, and the other wins, Jordan is the ONLY eligible replacement.

It's a really tricky & sticky situation when it comes to this weeks HOH!!! It's gonna be a real nail biter!!  :ascared

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1390 on: September 01, 2011, 07:56:16 AM »

Tonight will be the difference between having to look and listen to The Sheliar who I cannot stomach for another week or seeing her walk through the door.   :yess:If I have to watch her lie to and betray HG's for another week, tonight might be end of BB season for me!!    Sheliar has put the kaboosh on this summer anyway and it will be good to have this season come to its finale.

Let her husband deal with her!!  :lol3:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1391 on: September 01, 2011, 08:31:45 AM »
OMG...I just thought about this....Adam really should go tonight...cause what if either Rachel or Jordan win HOH, they put up Kalia & Porsche, Adam wins POV(SURPRISINGLY) uses it on Porsche(OBVIOUSLY) and then whoever didn't win HOH outta R/J goes up as replacement and goes home!!!  :ascared I'm sorry...I just don't trust Adam to work with Jordchel!!! HE WANTS A NEWBIE TO WIN BIG BROTHER!!! HELLLLOOOO RED FLAG???   :ascared
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:37:35 AM by brenchel_forever »

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1392 on: September 01, 2011, 08:40:14 AM »
I spent last night reading forums about Grodner rigging the game. People are quite angry that the twists and special powers come like a miracle to the HGs. (matt dpov and coup de jeff) Are these twists and special powers already set up prior to the hgs arriving at the BB house or are these last minute changes. That would be the tell tale sign if rigging. Also jeff has been out of the game and they still give hiim alot of tv time where with Dani and the rest not one sighting since they left. hummm, Big jefff must be important to them for some reason. If anyone knows how these comps are set up it would help to let it out so people dont think the show is rigged. Ratings would drop if that is PROVEN to be true according to the boards.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1393 on: September 01, 2011, 08:41:03 AM »
Well here it is Thursday and another crazy nite begins  :ascared Let's all hope that Sheliar does not get into J/R's heads ya have to know she is gonna follow them around like a lost dog today. I just wish they would say "you're going beotch so don't bother me"  :snicker: I noticed in the overnite feeds that they told Jordon she couldn't not say when Kalia asked about their votes. I would enjoy seeing J/R  hinting to Kalia they are going to vote out Adum then Kalia votes for him out but J/R have voted Sheliar out..wouldn't Adum be wondering about Miss K. the look on her face would be priceless

I'm gonna need TUMS before the day is over..my tummy is already in knots..you would think I was  playing BB  :colors

So here is to another Big BB day let's hope that J/R win HOH and make all those pesky newbies scramble  :wohoo:

:waves:brenchel..it's scary either way but I still think Sheliar is the way to go..stranger things have happened and she could win the veto also and J or R still go up anyway.. Sheliar has got to GO!!!!

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1394 on: September 01, 2011, 08:43:38 AM »
I think if either Jordan or Rachel wins HOH, they should put up Adam and either Kalia or Porsche. That way, if either nominee wins POV ; Jordan nor Rachel will be up on the block.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:02:58 AM by Alfwin »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1395 on: September 01, 2011, 08:48:15 AM »
If they do not vote out Sheliar she will refuel her lies, meanness and cattiness and use this to take her to the end.

If she doesn't go tonight, J & R do not deserve to win!!  You'll seeeeeeeeee

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1396 on: September 01, 2011, 08:51:54 AM »
I honestly think Adam would rather be the only newbie in final 3 and K/P in the Jury for a vote for him...the way K/P talked crap about J/R i don't think the jury vote would go that way and Adam knows it.  I was reading on another board early am that Adam was talking and he seemed to be staying with Jordon and Rachel...he made references to Brendon on how good his girl was doing and he would be glad to be in the fibal 3 with those 2.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1397 on: September 01, 2011, 08:53:29 AM »
 :waves: Karma..I think I've read on this forum somewhere sorry can't remember but when the HG's sign their contracts it's say that the production company can make changes to obtain/sway an outcome. I think this is where the BB show is considered reality tv and not a "game show" different  "rules" apply. Do I think it's rigged to a certain extent yup I sure do but when it comes down to it I think that is why they have the "LIVE" eviction. You never know what those HG's are thinking or something could change their mind

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1398 on: September 01, 2011, 08:57:02 AM »

If it's endurance, Kalia and Rachel are both pretty good. 

I don't think it will be another endurance comp since the veto was endurance.  Or at least it was supposed to be.  What a bunch of wussies. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1399 on: September 01, 2011, 09:04:01 AM »
 :waves: unbelievable I think you may me right. Adum wants a newbie to win.. so why let it be K/P in F2 instead of him. I think his chances are greater playing with R/J (Jordon has not been strong)  than K/P for F2.  K/P could be stronger in F3 comps than R/J then Adum has no chance to win to get to the F2

Tonight can't get here fast enough for me and they  BB better not leave us hanging tonight with another unfinished HOH at the end of the show. I know we have RFF to find out but those peeps that just watch the TV show..it would make me nuts  :colors