Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268998 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1300 on: August 30, 2011, 07:24:14 PM »
I know if I were in that house, I would waddle out the door at the end of the summer and the only reality show that would even approach me would be the Biggest Loser!

Albert, if I were in the house with you I'd in the same shape as well. I tend to eat when stressed.  :lol: 

You mentioned Adam, from that Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned.. What I remember about him, other than he was awful to Sheila, he'd be laying in bed with the bible in one hand and the other one fiddling where it shouldn't be.  :ascared  I don't remember him being hairy but then again, I didn't like looking at him because he fiddled at other inappropriate times as well.  :whoa

oh YUCK!!!!! TL :<3 adam, YUCK!!!! yep, he got into another thing alright, [JAIL] along with matty boy....i cant believe bb let those 2 on the show, i remember them talking about selling drugs when they get out of the bb house, on the [feeds]..wow, i couldnt believe bb didnt kick their A&&^&&^&SS out that door....that was one of the worse seasons of bb JMO
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1301 on: August 30, 2011, 07:34:18 PM »
From another board!

Shelly puts Rachel's stuffed dog under her pillow - Feeds 3/4 2:15pm BB time. #bb13 http://twitpic.com/6dqyrh

I do not think Rachel has seen the Dog yet - she may not find it until bedtime RT @becky36382 has racheal see it yet
I read that too! I wonder who Shelly will try to blame it on when Rachel finds it?  :duno:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1302 on: August 30, 2011, 07:47:20 PM »
Adam, more than likely...........she wants Rach to vote to keep her!  She will say that he must have done it while Sheliar and Rachel were outside this morning chatting about the game play etc. 

Just an idea :meow:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1303 on: August 30, 2011, 07:47:58 PM »
LOL!

I wasnt talking about THAT Adam,

I talking about Adam in the house now!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1304 on: August 30, 2011, 07:57:51 PM »
You mentioned Adam, from that Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned.. What I remember about him, other than he was awful to Sheila, he'd be laying in bed with the bible in one hand and the other one fiddling where it shouldn't be.  :ascared  I don't remember him being hairy but then again, I didn't like looking at him because he fiddled at other inappropriate times as well.  :whoa
He also picked his nose and spit a lot! You needed a spacesuit to walk through that season's house! I think he meant BB13 Adam though  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1305 on: August 30, 2011, 08:32:21 PM »
LOL!

I wasnt talking about THAT Adam,

I talking about Adam in the house now!

I know.. I just realized that.. and edited my post. Just put me away...  :tantrum  I've fallen and I can't get up.  :lol:

TS, I had mercifully forgotten that about him. UGH
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:33:49 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1306 on: August 30, 2011, 08:42:26 PM »

now i want shelly to go, trust me i do, but lets think about this for a second, like what rach might be thinking, there is no way, shelly is going to win a endurance comp, no way..her back is gone, now....i got a feeling J or R are going to win hoh this week, shelly is going to crawl to them, now i want shelly to go, i am just thinking if shelly might be better to get rid of in F3...cuz trust me, adam is going to go running to K/P if kalia wins hoh, he will be like a resuce dog, getting all healed up, and loved up, and go to kalia with his tail a waggin, with tons of bacon hangin out of his mouth, it aint going to be pretty.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU GRACE....ADAM IS WAY MORE DANGEROUS THAN SHELLY!!! I think its possible that Adam may b throwing comps because he has been safe, and hasn't needed to win anything,except when he begged Jeff to throw the veto!! And like u said, if Kalia wins HOH he will b running right back to them!!! ADAM NEEDS TO GO NOW!!! 
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1307 on: August 30, 2011, 11:20:44 PM »
I've been trying to find a popularity poll for this season, with the players rankings, but I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know if there is a site with their popularity rankings?
I'm thinking that the consensus is that our pets are way more popular than this set of HG's. :lol:

For sure!!  :lol3: :lol3: This season has had the worst HG; the only one I find likeable is Adam and surprisingly R has been OK without Brendon.  Hated seeing the JJ's played all season and lied to by Sheliar so that spoiled their presence.  I think Dom would have made a livlier and nice HG (more like Hayden from last season).

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1308 on: August 30, 2011, 11:26:36 PM »
From another board!

Shelly puts Rachel's stuffed dog under her pillow - Feeds 3/4 2:15pm BB time. #bb13 http://twitpic.com/6dqyrh

I do not think Rachel has seen the Dog yet - she may not find it until bedtime RT @becky36382 has racheal see it yet

See this kind of thing is just plain mean!!  It's the mean ice running thru sheliar's veins that makes her so hated.

I have a theory about sheliar's hatred for R - R & J are buddies and I suspect that sheliar may have a "crush" on J and being that she may be a frustrated lesbian, R's presence would be infuriating to her so she takes it out in being cruel to Rachel.  Sheliar seems to be a lot more touchy with J than most HG are.  Just a theory.  She never should have come on BB with her mean streak and especially if she does have gender identity issues, living so close with other women is not a healthy thing.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 12:00:13 AM by Kate04 »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1309 on: August 31, 2011, 12:17:57 AM »
Does anyone know if Rachel found her puppy yet?

I have to say, she has really grown up in the past week, becoming a real woman, showing compassion and loyalty to Jordan.   I think that perhaps Jordan is the first person, besides Brendon, that she has actually bonded with.  I think that the two of them, although so totally opposite in nature, could become real good friends outside as well.

And...I am loving that Jordan is stepping up with strategy.  She is keeping Adam's loyalty for jury, without him even knowing it, as she does not LOOK like she is being strategic LOL.  I think Adam is finally realizing that his best chance for final 3, and a shot a final 2, is to go with Jordel.  He has probably figured out that Porche and Kalia want to take Jordan, as they don't think she can win any of final HOH, and then they can cut her out and go final 2.

Just my view of things.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1310 on: August 31, 2011, 01:58:45 AM »

Rachel has gotten so likeable as the summer comes to an end, since B left!  It is good to see this side of her.  :tup:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1311 on: August 31, 2011, 05:19:39 AM »
Why would Sheliar even take Rachel's puppy? It should be a rule that you can't mess around with other people's stuff... I would be furious if someone took something of mine without permission. :ugot

And I totally agree with the people above. Rachel has totally gained a lot of my respect this week. And it's been so nice to see Rachel and Jordan bonding. :hrt:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #1312 on: August 31, 2011, 06:29:16 AM »
I've been trying to find a popularity poll for this season, with the players rankings, but I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know if there is a site with their popularity rankings?

link removed
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 07:15:25 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1313 on: August 31, 2011, 07:01:38 AM »
It's really nice to see so many people say nice things about Rachel for a change!!! I just wanna say that she is one of my favorites, and I'm rooting for her if she's being good or bad, because usually the only reason she's being bad is because people are attacking her...IMO

GO TEAM JORDCHEL :cheer:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1314 on: August 31, 2011, 07:08:08 AM »
Finally up to date with all the feeds and updates...we got our electric back on last evening from Sat early am.  Hurricane Irene took forever to get out of our area...today clean-up debris and trees etc... water came over the bulkhead but didn't flood thank heaven...wanted to thank everyone for prayers and well wishes.
All i could think about in the dark was that veto and praying Rachel/Jordon won it, so i was excited to see that did happen.  I sure do hope they carry this to the end! :yess:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1315 on: August 31, 2011, 07:26:51 AM »
Finally up to date with all the feeds and updates...we got our electric back on last evening from Sat early am.  Hurricane Irene took forever to get out of our area...today clean-up debris and trees etc... water came over the bulkhead but didn't flood thank heaven...wanted to thank everyone for prayers and well wishes.
All i could think about in the dark was that veto and praying Rachel/Jordon won it, so i was excited to see that did happen.  I sure do hope they carry this to the end! :yess:
Glad you are back and ok unbelievable  :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1316 on: August 31, 2011, 09:09:23 AM »
It's really nice to see so many people say nice things about Rachel for a change!!! I just wanna say that she is one of my favorites, and I'm rooting for her if she's being good or bad, because usually the only reason she's being bad is because people are attacking her...IMO GO TEAM JORDCHEL :cheer:

I don't know if I'd go that far, but she has shown viewers a truly likeable side this season after Brendon left.  It makes me hope that in their real lives when cameras aren't around and they can behave like normal people, maybe they aren't such extreme personalities. 

I still think they could both do with a good dose of therapy before they walk down an isle, but I am firmly in the Team Rachel camp for this season.  I hope she wins the whole thing. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1317 on: August 31, 2011, 09:39:24 AM »

I'm glad you have your electricity back and that the water didn't flood anything.   :hearts:

It was exciting to know Rachel and Jordan are still in the house. I love Jordan's new name for them Jo-Chel LOL
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1318 on: August 31, 2011, 09:39:51 AM »
TS, I had mercifully forgotten that about him. UGH
:iok That season was SoooOOOooo bad!!! I wish you luck today TL for a continuing and swift recovery.  :iok

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1319 on: August 31, 2011, 09:56:13 AM »
I'm thinking that the consensus is that our pets are way more popular than this set of HG's. :lol:

For sure!!  :lol3: :lol3: This season has had the worst HG; the only one I find likeable is Adam and surprisingly R has been OK without Brendon.  Hated seeing the JJ's played all season and lied to by Sheliar so that spoiled their presence.  I think Dom would have made a livlier and nice HG (more like Hayden from last season).

I wish Cassi had been around longer!  I liked her!

Belle Book

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1320 on: August 31, 2011, 10:12:36 AM »
Does anyone know if Rachel found her puppy yet?

Yes.  Check out the flashbacks for Aug. 31 BBT 12:17 am Camera 4. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1321 on: August 31, 2011, 10:29:22 AM »
I agree I liked Cassi a lot.  The Jo-Chel team seems to be working well.  Rachel is definitely much
nicer without Brendon in the house.  I think SheLiar will definitely be going to Jury on Thursday.
Somebody was saying that they think Adam has been throwing comps but I don't think so.  He's looked really mad at himself after some of these comps.   If everything goes right, HA HA, it actually might be Jo-Chel and Adam at the end.  I don't think Adam has done well with endurance
comps and that one time with Dani Kalia miraculously hung in till the end. If I remember right. 

Anyway we still have a few really important comps and anything can happen.  Adam might actually win one. 

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1322 on: August 31, 2011, 10:52:12 AM »
What was the deal with Porsche and Kalia maybe getting the Bible taken away from the house because they were maybe using it to cheat?

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1323 on: August 31, 2011, 11:04:37 AM »
They aren't allowed to have pen/paper etc because they aren't supposed to be able to make 'study guides'.  They were using the Bible by marking pages to represent days in the season and thereby using it to study. 

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1324 on: August 31, 2011, 11:24:36 AM »
ahh ok - thank you.  hopefully production caught on to this.