Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268875 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1275 on: August 30, 2011, 02:05:03 PM »
Now if u want something else to talk about Kahlia....read the feeds and ck out how she said she threw her Yorkie against the wall because he nipped her.  This girl has a mean temper.  :groan:

I read that she threw her dog against a wall but I didn't know it was a Yorkie. I'd like to see somebody throw her against a wall and see
how she likes it.  Sorry but I have no time for anybody that is cruel to animals.  Never mind a dog that small.  Don't feel sorry about the fat jokes or comments anymore.  I'll spend my time feeling sorry for her poor dog.  That tells me all I ever needed to know about her as a person.  Thank you very much.

I heard and saw her say that also, now I cant even watch TV when they have those poor dogs, and cats on there beaten, and no one to love them, it makes me cry, :'( and i told my hubby i am  going to go help with those animals when he is up and doing good, cuz i got to go like this :lala during those heartbreaking pictures, and if i happen to lookup and see a sad dog or cat looking at me, i lose it, i cant take it, i got a great dog, named [Dexter] everytime i see that on TV i have to call him to me, and just love on him, my hubby says..oh you better go Dexter, momma must have saw those dogs on TV.....i will kick, kalia, A&*&^%^*&^&%^(*& :knuckles: (:;)
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1276 on: August 30, 2011, 02:26:01 PM »
 :waves: Grace my rff sistah'  :hrt: Great to read that hubby continues to improve each day!

I know how ya feel..I I have a lil rescue named Maggie she's 7 yrs old now. I see those commercials and hear "Arms of an Angel" in the background and I start crying before I even see the dogs  :(

Oh I've been reading the updates ( thank you RFF updaters y'all go above and beyond for us  :hrt: ) I swear if Rachel convinces Jordon to keep Shelly I will just cringe. I'm hoping that Rachel is just talking to have someone/something to talk to.

Rachel don't make me go back to the darkside and hoping ya go out that door again  :lol3:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1277 on: August 30, 2011, 03:00:58 PM »
I am so glad I'm not the only one who can't watch those SPCA commercials without crying.  I usually change the channel as fast as I
can and grab Bella (my dog) give her a hug and tell her how lucky she is.  The last time I found a stray and had to take him to the
animal shelter (a no kill shelter) it cost me $150.00 to drop him off because I couldn't walk in there without making a donation.

So bottom line Kalia is dead to me now and Sheila better go home Thursday followed immediately by the animal abuser. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1278 on: August 30, 2011, 03:02:14 PM »
I have to mute those commercials!  There is a very special place in hell for anyone that abuses animals.  I have a 78 pound pit bull I'd love to see her try to kick around.  I remind my pretty princess every day that I'm the one that feeds her lest she decides to kill me in my sleep. 

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1279 on: August 30, 2011, 03:16:16 PM »
Would be nice if Princess could meet Kalia sometime

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1280 on: August 30, 2011, 03:28:01 PM »
Would be nice if Princess could meet Kalia sometime

Now that I think about it.......they both run their mouths just for the sake of irritating me, they both spend the greatest majority of the time sprawled across the bed, and they both think they should get a cookie every time they walk through the kitchen.

But my girl looks way better in her bikini.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1281 on: August 30, 2011, 03:39:19 PM »
okay I don't know if anyone noticed, but why was Jeff in the diary room after he was evicted? Or is there an identical diary room in the jury house?

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1282 on: August 30, 2011, 03:57:30 PM »
 :waves: Kandace..because of the Double Eviction and Jeff out the door so fast they had to go back and do some DR's.  They were most likely done before he left the CBS lot cuz he has different clothes on from when he was evicted. No DR in the jury house from what I gathered from Rachel   sayingin the jury the only time they talk what's going on in the BB house is when the next evicted houseguest comes in with a dvd from the week..then there are BB handler's that stay around them all so they can't talk gane at other times..So they may be free in jury but still being "handled" by BB..hope I'm right if not someone here knows  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1283 on: August 30, 2011, 04:05:02 PM »
I am so glad I'm not the only one who can't watch those SPCA commercials without crying.  I usually change the channel as fast as I
can and grab Bella (my dog) give her a hug and tell her how lucky she is.  The last time I found a stray and had to take him to the
animal shelter (a no kill shelter) it cost me $150.00 to drop him off because I couldn't walk in there without making a donation.

So bottom line Kalia is dead to me now and Sheila better go home Thursday followed immediately by the animal abuser.

:lol3: thats for your kalia line..and i hear ya!!!! my dog gets all kinds of treats, hugs, get to go out and run all over, everytime i see those aniamls :hrt:....now i want shelly to go, trust me i do, but lets think about this for a second, like what rach might be thinking, there is no way, shelly is going to win a endurance comp, no way..her back is gone, now....i got a feeling J or R are going to win hoh this week, shelly is going to crawl to them, now i want shelly to go, i am just thinking if shelly might be better to get rid of in F3...cuz trust me, adam is going to go running to K/P if kalia wins hoh, he will be like a resuce dog, getting all healed up, and loved up, and go to kalia with his tail a waggin, with tons of bacon hangin out of his mouth, it aint going to be pretty.

hi ya! del.....my RFF sister'a :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1284 on: August 30, 2011, 04:07:33 PM »
okay I don't know if anyone noticed, but why was Jeff in the diary room after he was evicted? Or is there an identical diary room in the jury house?

hi ya :waves: on this last show, bb had at the bottom, 2 days earlier, ..then one day earlier, like going back in time as to why all that happen with jeff, and nasty shelly

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1285 on: August 30, 2011, 04:11:30 PM »
I have to mute those commercials!  There is a very special place in hell for anyone that abuses animals.  I have a 78 pound pit bull I'd love to see her try to kick around.  I remind my pretty princess every day that I'm the one that feeds her lest she decides to kill me in my sleep.

:lol3:, libby oh libby :lol3: she aint going to kill ya in your sleep, those dogs get a bad wrap (:;) they are sweet, great dogs, its the people that have the dogs, and train them to act that way. that needs to be put down :knuckles:...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1286 on: August 30, 2011, 04:14:18 PM »
When they removed Chima, she went to the DR and they took her from there. DR has two doors. So Jeff must have come in the outside DR door.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1287 on: August 30, 2011, 04:31:46 PM »

:lol3:, libby oh libby :lol3: she aint going to kill ya in your sleep, those dogs get a bad wrap (:;) they are sweet, great dogs, its the people that have the dogs, and train them to act that way. that needs to be put down :knuckles:...

I dunno Grace....my girl is ROTTEN.  If I tick her off, I'm a goner.  She's a mess. 

But I agree with you....pits are grossly misunderstood.  Mine happens to be the exception, but most of them are very loving and sweet animals.  Mine is too spoiled to be sweet. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1288 on: August 30, 2011, 04:54:35 PM »
Is it just me or is there a HUGE banner at the bottom of this page about abused animals right now! The eyes are so sad!!!  :'(

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1289 on: August 30, 2011, 05:12:56 PM »
Is it just me or is there a HUGE banner at the bottom of this page about abused animals right now! The eyes are so sad!!!  :'(

i dont see it TS, but if it comes back up, dont let me know :'(

all i see is a lady getting her face peeled off :ascared

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1290 on: August 30, 2011, 05:33:52 PM »

I dunno Grace....my girl is ROTTEN.  If I tick her off, I'm a goner.  She's a mess. 

But I agree with you....pits are grossly misunderstood.  Mine happens to be the exception, but most of them are very loving and sweet animals.  Mine is too spoiled to be sweet.

Thanks, Grace, for sticking up for pitbulls. We only had Irish Setters before and we got a rescued Pitbull last summer and he is the sweetest thing. He would never hurt a person. He would run up and lick a burgler. If the burgler was a large dog, however, he wouldn't have a chance.  :hearts: my pitbull.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1291 on: August 30, 2011, 05:38:58 PM »
I've been trying to find a popularity poll for this season, with the players rankings, but I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know if there is a site with their popularity rankings?

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1292 on: August 30, 2011, 05:48:31 PM »
I've been trying to find a popularity poll for this season, with the players rankings, but I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know if there is a site with their popularity rankings?
I'm thinking that the consensus is that our pets are way more popular than this set of HG's. :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1293 on: August 30, 2011, 05:49:07 PM »

I saw on another site ( not fair to name it here) a poll for America;'s favorite hg.  JEff was ahead by miles  60% -- then Jordon by 11% Dani 10% Rach 8% -- bottom 2 Shelly- Kalia dead last.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1294 on: August 30, 2011, 06:28:33 PM »
I'm thinking that the consensus is that our pets are way more popular than this set of HG's. :lol:

:lol3: yep, they are :lol3:

however i know i saw a poll it was some time back, dani was kinda low on it,[ i only remeber her being low cuz i liked her and people were hitting me in the head with rock..love you guys :hrt: but gosh cbs hasnt been giving us a poll on the HGS for afew seasons, remember those love;m or hate'm polls, i cant find it anymore

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1295 on: August 30, 2011, 06:43:57 PM »
Ok - I have to say this. There have been people on this and other boards complaining how the powers that be (production/AG/whoever) are manipulating the show. You must understand that this is BIG BROTHER. The term comes from an Orwell novel (1984) where a dictator wields power over the inhabitants of a totalitarian state for whatever reason he/they see fit. It is about what happens when those in power manipulate for their own gain. We even use the term "big brother" at times when speaking of our own government and the way they use/abuse their power to gain even more control over the masses.

In the novel, Big Brother uses surveillance to monitor the people (cameras 24/7 anyone?). Big Brother then uses its power to manipulate so the outcome favors the dictator and the results are as they should be, according to the wishes of this dictator. I liken this to hamsters in a cage - and there was even a *wink wink nudge nudge* to that comparison during a season of Big Brother (can't remember which one had the hamsters). And do you think the fish (living in a fishbowl, so to speak) that make an appearance each year are there simply for the enjoyment of the houseguests? It is all a reference to the very idea of the fact that Big Brother is watching, and you can't escape his/their influence, no matter how hard you try or how well you play the game.

The players inside the house act and react in certain ways. Big Brother stirs the pot, creates the tension, induces the emotion, and controls the factors that produce the outcomes they would like to see. It is a television show. Anyone who thinks that the game is not controlled by ratings and by what the public wants to see is not looking at this the right way. The show is on to make money for the networks. How boring would it be without these twists and manipulations that at times make us cheer and at other times make our blood boil? It's why we watch the show.

We are always complaining about how boring the houseguests are at certain points throughout the game. Can you imagine how incredibly, mind-numbingly boring they would be without the pot-stirring and manipulation?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1296 on: August 30, 2011, 06:47:23 PM »
On another note - and if anyone would have told me I would ever feel this way I would have called them a liar -

As much as I absolutely hated Rachel last season........................wait for it....................I love her just that much this season! She has shown that she can overcome her emotional game-play and be loyal to someone other than herself and her man. She has Jordan's back, and if there is anyone in that house I would WANT to have her back, it's someone as fiercely-protective as Rachel.  :<3
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1297 on: August 30, 2011, 06:56:21 PM »
From another board!

Shelly puts Rachel's stuffed dog under her pillow - Feeds 3/4 2:15pm BB time. #bb13 http://twitpic.com/6dqyrh

I do not think Rachel has seen the Dog yet - she may not find it until bedtime RT @becky36382 has racheal see it yet
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1298 on: August 30, 2011, 07:06:18 PM »
Ok - I have to say this. There have been people on this and other boards complaining how the powers that be (production/AG/whoever) are manipulating the show. You must understand that this is BIG BROTHER. The term comes from an Orwell novel (1984) where a dictator wields power over the inhabitants of a totalitarian state for whatever reason he/they see fit. It is about what happens when those in power manipulate for their own gain. We even use the term "big brother" at times when speaking of our own government and the way they use/abuse their power to gain even more control over the masses.

In the novel, Big Brother uses surveillance to monitor the people (cameras 24/7 anyone?). Big Brother then uses its power to manipulate so the outcome favors the dictator and the results are as they should be, according to the wishes of this dictator. I liken this to hamsters in a cage - and there was even a *wink wink nudge nudge* to that comparison during a season of Big Brother (can't remember which one had the hamsters). And do you think the fish (living in a fishbowl, so to speak) that make an appearance each year are there simply for the enjoyment of the houseguests? It is all a reference to the very idea of the fact that Big Brother is watching, and you can't escape his/their influence, no matter how hard you try or how well you play the game.

The players inside the house act and react in certain ways. Big Brother stirs the pot, creates the tension, induces the emotion, and controls the factors that produce the outcomes they would like to see. It is a television show. Anyone who thinks that the game is not controlled by ratings and by what the public wants to see is not looking at this the right way. The show is on to make money for the networks. How boring would it be without these twists and manipulations that at times make us cheer and at other times make our blood boil? It's why we watch the show.

We are always complaining about how boring the houseguests are at certain points throughout the game. Can you imagine how incredibly, mind-numbingly boring they would be without the pot-stirring and manipulation?

i hear ya, and i have read alot of book on [big brother watching you] as in our everyday lives, you cant go no where without a cam on you, i remeber one time i was trying on some outfits in a dressing room, well i left my iphone in there [i never did find it] but thats not what is pretty damn bad, i called the department store, and even went back down there, they took me to a room to show me a tape of ME..getting un-dressed, and trying on outfits, to see if they could spot who might have gotten my iphone, well it was men, from the store watching the cams, i was pissed off, i called the police, you know what they said, cant do anything about it, they have the right to have those cams, i said but MEN watching women in those dressing room, that is not right, well i went crazy, started writing every power in the state, they dont care, so nothing happen, i mean [men] i would still be upset, but no where as much if it was women watching the dressing room cams, oh boy i am getting pissed again thinking/typing about it...but back to bb the show, they do at times do things to swing it for the ratings, i really do not think that pandora's box would have been couples for one week, if rach and jordon were not on the block, but hey....whatever...i  think if we want only our favorites to always stay in the game, then bb needs to let the HGS put up 2 people and like season one we vote the HG off, instead of them playing pov, and voting to evicte, but then we wouldnt like that either, thats why i wish bb would just let these people [hgs] play the game, there has been alot of times my fav/s didnt win, or go to F2..but i still watched, i just dont understand why people were going to boycott bb cuz jeff got voted out, i mean really. but thats just me :hrt:..i say let them play the game, bb can play with their heads all they want in the DR...but let them play their game...ok..i am ok :<3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1299 on: August 30, 2011, 07:19:25 PM »
I know if I were in that house, I would waddle out the door at the end of the summer and the only reality show that would even approach me would be the Biggest Loser!

Albert, if I were in the house with you I'd in the same shape as well. I tend to eat when stressed.  :lol: 

You mentioned Adam, from that Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned.. What I remember about him, other than he was awful to Sheila, he'd be laying in bed with the bible in one hand and the other one fiddling where it shouldn't be.  :ascared  I don't remember him being hairy but then again, I didn't like looking at him because he fiddled at other inappropriate times as well.  :whoa

ETA.. Ok.. I'm officially ready to be hauled off to the loony bin. Hairy - Adam - OUR Adam this year.. Just call the wagon for me will ya?  :iok
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 08:54:15 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.