Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270401 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1200 on: August 29, 2011, 11:43:59 AM »
Sure sounds like Rachel has a bad case of morning sickness right now. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1201 on: August 29, 2011, 11:46:02 AM »
If they evict one person on 9/1...that leaves 5 people.

If there is one evicted the following Thursday (9/8), that leaves 4 people.

That means they have to get from a final 4 on Thursday 9/8 to the final 2 on finale night on Wednesday 9/14.

Can ANYONE explain how they can do this without a double eviction this week or next?

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1202 on: August 29, 2011, 11:48:13 AM »
The duos are for one week.  So even if there is a golden key, doubtful, it would be over as soon as Sheliar walks out the door.  It would be as useless as the last golden key from the first 4 keys. 
I think Adum is not loyal to, or working with either side.  He is coasting and very gently working both sides.  I have to say he is playing a similar game to Sheliar, but his style is the polar opposite of Sheliar.  He barely says anything, just the minimum needed. Obviously, Shelly said WAAAAAAAAY too much. He is playing kinda goofy and useless, she played all-knowing.  He is going low profile.  Shelly has gone balls to the wall form the git go.  She played herself out.  No wonder she looks so haggard and worn out.  She played so hard and fast. She left nothing for the end.  BuBye Shelly, don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Go Rachel and Jordan....It's up to you to save the season.   My husband is rooting for Kalia and Porshe F2.   :groan:  Needless to say he is sleeping on the sofa.  :lol:

Lastly, I want to send a big thank you to the updaters.  We are nearing the point in the season where I stop watching BBAD because it becomes so incredibly boring.  I feel for you updaters and send you good thoughts as this job becomes more and more unbearable.
How you do it, I will never know.   :hrt:

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1203 on: August 29, 2011, 11:53:45 AM »
has anyone noticed if Rachel has been drinking?  I wonder if she is pregnant since they just showed her waking up and throwing up....hmmmm

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1204 on: August 29, 2011, 11:59:04 AM »
BB hasn't provided any alcohol for a few nights in a row, pretty much ever since she asked for a pregnancy test, so Rachel hasn't been able to drink. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1205 on: August 29, 2011, 12:02:49 PM »
 :waves:  Albert when they get to F5 the HOH is played, noms, pov very fast..that HOH only has it 3 days..another HOH is played before the Sunday show that brings it down after the veto/pov to F3 because the 3 comps for F2 have to start so it ends 9/14..hope this helps and hope I'm thinkin' right  :lol3:

:waves:kerry..Rachel has been drinking up until a few days ago( in denial that maybe she is pregnant putting it off to stress but they had no form of birth control used)..they have not been given Beer/Wine the last few days so no one has been drinking. The HG's were all wondering why they have not been given any last nite..My thinking is either Rachel was given a pregnancy test and it was positive she knows now or they haven't given her one and do not want to take the heat that I'm sure has been seen on many forums about Rachel drinking and possibilty of being pregnant..JMO

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1206 on: August 29, 2011, 12:12:37 PM »
Thanks, Del!

Now I get it!

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1207 on: August 29, 2011, 12:31:08 PM »
I really hope A/J/R stay together but i could not stomach it if P or K win.  they both drive me insane. and I hate how much P is always making personal digs about the other players.  She is under the delusional impression she is perfect!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1208 on: August 29, 2011, 12:51:55 PM »
I'm pretty sure that they would keep Adam.  Shelly has already proven that she would turn on them once. I also think it's CRUCIAL that she be sent home before the Final 4.  What better way to say I told you so.  At this point, if she had stuck with Jeff and Jordan she would have been safe still, in theory. 

Annnd the FT coming to life...something coming or was it just to make our paranoid players even more shaken

I think they will keep Adam also.  Jordan told him that she likes the fact that she can look him in the face and tell that's he not lying to her.  And I can't remember when he's lied to anyone.  He's been honest about where his votes are going to fall and when he didn't want to be honest, he's been evasive...which still answers the question.  I think as long as Rachel just plays calm and cool with Adam and lets Jordan take the lead, they can keep him on board to work with them to the end. 

He has to like his chances in F3 with R/J, if he thinks it out.  It would be a majority of newbies on the jury, Jordan's won already, and no one likes Rachel.  He stands a much better chance than he would with Kalia.  I guess it's possible someone would vote for Porsche, but I can't see why. Other than coming alive this week, she's done nothing in the game. 

ETA.....how sweet would it be if Jordan and Adam working together is what gets Shelly out on her ass?  The two people that she directly betrayed and back-stabbed can send her to jury to deal with Jeff.  He was awfully gracious about her in his interview with Julie Chen, but now that he's had a few days to stew (and get fed info from Dani), he has to be ready to lay into her. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1209 on: August 29, 2011, 01:51:48 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, Daniele evicted 3-2
Week 7: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Porsche wins veto, not used, Jeff evicted 3-2
Week 8: Porsche, HOH, Jordan & Rachel nominated, Rachel wins veto, used on self & Jordan, Adam & Shelly up, to be continued...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1210 on: August 29, 2011, 02:35:20 PM »
Wish Kalia would stop freakin' yawning...but at least she's sitting up for a change!
Hahaha  :lol:  Thank you for that Paisley

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1211 on: August 29, 2011, 02:44:01 PM »
You're welcome, Thunder!   :lol3:  Right now she's slowly sinking into the backyard sofa cushions and already has her head propped up on a pillow. 

I kid you not...yesterday that woman was sitting or standing for no more than an hour or two all day, and it was only to eat or potty.  The remaining 22-23 hours she was either sleeping or lying down.  And complain complain complain about being sooooooooooooooooooooooo exhausted.  Yeh...if you'd maybe get up and move around for more than five minutes at a time...I couldn't believe it.  And while making a Photochop of her, I swear I went through three days worth of feed photos before I could find one where she wasn't lying down.   :groan:     

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1212 on: August 29, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »
I can't wait to see what she's (K) going to try to squeeze into for Thursday nights live show.  Those jeans she had on last week looked like they were just about stretched to the limit.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1213 on: August 29, 2011, 02:59:23 PM »
Evel Dick calls her "Kalishamu."   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  Yeh...she beached herself in bed all summer long in the BB house.  God help me, if she wins this thing.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1214 on: August 29, 2011, 03:17:10 PM »
Thanks Paisley for this :)

Evel Dick calls her "Kalishamu."

I love watching the Dick at Nite show..they just rip everyone..they are are equal oppurtunity rippers ;)

I feel bad for Adum right now not that he doesn't deserve  being in the spot he's in..unlike K/P sitting up in the HOH praising each other..he is laying in the hammock just scolding himself  :(

These HG's need a luxary comp for clothes..Please BB if I see that long pink sweatskirt/gray tank and pink/blue velour suits on Porsche too many more times I'm gonna scream..And please give Kalia a bathing suit that fits her I can not do the orange bikini Sheliar gave her it's scary. Rachel is still wearing the glitter stuff from last year and if Sheliar loses her bottoms it will mark me for life and I will sue BB for my therapy  :lol3: They just all need something new. P/K have both gained weight and if I see 1 more crack because their clothes are too small it will crack me :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1215 on: August 29, 2011, 03:18:02 PM »
OK,  serious question here. Please help me out.
If Adam or Shelly won POV, and both agreed to take down Rachel and Jordan (duo effect) (and I know they wouldn't have) but if they did...
Who would have ended up on the block?  You can't be a replacement nom if you have the veto and you can't be nom'd if you're HOH.
So Adam/Shelly were Veto holders, Rachel/Jordan were removed from the block and Porsche/Kalia were HOH. Who would have gone up BB?  :duno:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1216 on: August 29, 2011, 03:21:39 PM »
If Adam or Shelly won POV, and both agreed to take down Rachel and Jordan (duo effect) (and I know they wouldn't have) but if they did...
Who would have ended up on the block?  You can't be a replacement nom if you have the veto and you can't be nom'd if you're HOH.
So Adam/Shelly were Veto holders, Rachel/Jordan were removed from the block and Porsche/Kalia were HOH. Who would have gone up BB?  :duno:

If Adam and Sheliar had won the Veto, then they simply have saved themselves from being replacements.  If Kalia and Porche had won, there was still the risk to Adam and Sheliar to be put up.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1217 on: August 29, 2011, 03:24:35 PM »
ThunderStruck..Hmm good question :oh I'm sure BB probably has a rule in the Rulebook that HOH's can't be put up so they just can't use it due to the amount of HG's left

Listen to a1mamcat.. it sounds good to me  :tup:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1218 on: August 29, 2011, 03:32:39 PM »
I have been having some thoughts about the Duo Twist and the FT, golden key and possible DPOV.

I think production wanted to ensure that somehow there was one Vet and one Rookie (I don't like the term Noob LOL) in the final, or at least in final three.  If Rachel had not won Veto, then probably Rachel would be going home.  Jordan would have the golden key, not be able to play for HOH, or Veto or be nominated, but she gets to vote!! Also safe from Nomination at 4.  Then her DPOV would come into play at final 4, to ensure she decided who went home.

This scenario also works with a Rookie, Adam, hopefully being kept this week.

(It will be interesting if the Golden Key rules apply, because then Adam could not play in HOH, neither can Porche, and it will be Rachel and Jordan against only Kalia.  Adam could also not play in Veto if the GK rules apply, but he gets a vote.)

GO RACHEL AND JORDAN AND ADAM!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1219 on: August 29, 2011, 03:53:56 PM »

If Adam and Sheliar had won the Veto, then they simply have saved themselves from being replacements.  If Kalia and Porche had won, there was still the risk to Adam and Sheliar to be put up.
Right, I get that. I'm asking what would have happened if Adam/Shelly used the Veto on Rachel/Jordan. (I know they wouldn't, but "what if")
I guess I'm saying that BB's thinking this week was flawed because it could have ended up with no one on the block in my scenario.
Unless someone out there can point out where I'm not seeing something to think what I'm thinking. LOL

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1220 on: August 29, 2011, 03:54:33 PM »
Just want to thank the updaters for the amazing job they do.  Also a special thank you for the picture I just saw on the live feeds of Khalishamu in her orange polka dot bikini.  I'm trying to stay on a diet this week and after seing that picture I'm not the least bit hungry anymore. OMG!!!!!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1221 on: August 29, 2011, 03:55:06 PM »
I can hardly wait to hear what Dick has to say about Kalia's new bathing suit  :stare

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1222 on: August 29, 2011, 03:57:21 PM »

ATTN AMERICA!! 1:20pm Cameras 1/2 - Rachel tells Jordan "I took a pregnancy test - its negative" - let the Rumors end! #bb13 #NotPreggers
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1223 on: August 29, 2011, 03:58:38 PM »

Right, I get that. I'm asking what would have happened if Adam/Shelly used the Veto on Rachel/Jordan. (I know they wouldn't, but "what if")
I guess I'm saying that BB's thinking this week was flawed because it could have ended up with no one on the block in my scenario.
Unless someone out there can point out where I'm not seeing something to think what I'm thinking. LOL

My daughter asked me that same thing last night, I agree with you, there would have been no one on the block!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1224 on: August 29, 2011, 03:59:14 PM »
don't believe it; i bet she tested too soon
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 04:02:41 PM by kerry6633 »