Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270459 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1150 on: August 28, 2011, 05:15:41 PM »
Shelly just offered Rachel help finding a job, and help with her wedding if she wanted to have it at Moon Palace in Mexico. 

Classy. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1151 on: August 28, 2011, 05:30:31 PM »
Shelly just offered Rachel help finding a job, and help with her wedding if she wanted to have it at Moon Palace in Mexico. 

Classy.

Just like she offered poor backstabbed Jeff a six figure job? :lol3:  This bitch just doesn't stop, does she???

If J & R keep her because of her recent crop of lies, and sheliar goes to the end, J & R definitely deserve to lose!!  And, if sheliar wins,   :ascared you have to admit, it would be the perfect ending to a perfectly horrible season of HG's!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1152 on: August 28, 2011, 06:22:08 PM »
I seem to recall that Shelly would swear on her family etc, whatever it took to get to the end.  She finds ppl's hot buttons and pushes them.  Rachel's hot button-- her wedding -- how convenient.  Shelly is the most despicable person I have ever seen.  You have to give her credit though -- she is real good at this button pushing, backstabbing, say whatever its takes, to get what she wants.  I just hope Jordon keeps reminding herself that Shel is responsible for Jeff going out the door. 

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1153 on: August 28, 2011, 06:29:10 PM »
Jordan may be naive in certain things, but I believe that once she is stabbed in the back, she doesn't let her guard down easily again with whomever did the stabbing. She has a huge heart and would never willingly hurt anyone. When someone hurts her, it's deep and not easily forgotten.

Sheliar is a goner.  :yess:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1154 on: August 28, 2011, 06:36:08 PM »
After Jordan and Rachel's conversations with Adam, it's highly doubtful they will turn around and take Shelly.  The three shook on taking each other to the final three, and while that's never a guarantee of loyalty, Rachel and Jordan aren't the types to turn around and walk away from the deal.  They listened to Shelly, but they aren't taking anything she said to heart.  Not at all.  The threesome of Adam, Jordan and Rachel sounds very very very solid.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1155 on: August 28, 2011, 06:48:56 PM »
After Jordan and Rachel's conversations with Adam, it's highly doubtful they will turn around and take Shelly.  The three shook on taking each other to the final three, and while that's never a guarantee of loyalty, Rachel and Jordan aren't the types to turn around and walk away from the deal.  They listened to Shelly, but they aren't taking anything she said to heart.  Not at all.  The threesome of Adam, Jordan and Rachel sounds very very very solid.
Let's hope so.  Adam is so wishy washy-- I don't think he even knows what he's doing.  He just goes with whoever has the power at the moment.  As soon as Jeff got the boot-- Adam was on the "other side_ in two  seconds flat.  And stayed there until Rach won the POV.  But at this stage - R/J need someone and they know it can't be Shel--

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1156 on: August 28, 2011, 06:55:42 PM »
BBjunkey - I agree.  Adam and Shelly go where the wind blows.

What makes me laugh is that they're not even that sneaky about it.  After the last eviction, I just sat there shaking my head when Jeff got kicked out and then Adam immediately walked over to the other side.

Why to be subtle, guy.  :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1157 on: August 28, 2011, 07:01:14 PM »
BBjunkey - I agree.  Adam and Shelly go where the wind blows.

What makes me laugh is that they're not even that sneaky about it.  After the last eviction, I just sat there shaking my head when Jeff got kicked out and then Adam immediately walked over to the other side.

Why to be subtle, guy.  :groan:

Hi there!!  After last week  BS-- I'm kind of dropping in reading the discussions and not watching or reading the feed or the show.  I absolutely can't handle Shell --I know its just a TV game -- But I truly believe this is the real Shel we're seeing here.  I just don't think you can do or say all the things she's been doing just because she's in BB.   Being there 24/7 -- the real you has to come out.  The whole season is a serious bust.  So you being on vacation and no sat. for part of the season -- no big deal.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1158 on: August 28, 2011, 07:11:52 PM »
I can't deal with her either.  I feel very sad for what her family is dealing with, whether or not they are just random rantings on the internet.
The sad thing is, in light of the threats/drama surrounding her daughter/job/family, I don't think Shellywill be introspective and possibly learn something about herself when she leaves the house.  I think she will be angry (and rightfully so) by the vile things that have been said about her/her daughter that she will dismiss her own behavior.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1159 on: August 28, 2011, 07:20:52 PM »
I can't deal with her either.  I feel very sad for what her family is dealing with, whether or not they are just random rantings on the internet.
The sad thing is, in light of the threats/drama surrounding her daughter/job/family, I don't think Shellywill be introspective and possibly learn something about herself when she leaves the house.  I think she will be angry (and rightfully so) by the vile things that have been said about her/her daughter that she will dismiss her own behavior.

You got that right.  People like Shelly are never introspective -- its never their fault -- she will never believe that her actions caused all the backlash.  It will be aimed at the fact -- people were just p'od because Jeff got voted out.  The world is a funny place -- I would never want to be that exposed.  As Shelly has exposed herself, and her family.  I just don't understand how someone with her background (specifically her position with her career) would do what she is doing.  Its just beyond me.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1160 on: August 28, 2011, 07:32:09 PM »
I understand BB is showing all that went down with Shelly, the JJ's before and after Jeff got the boot on tonights show.  I'm not watching it -- but I'm just wondering if that isn't going to fuel the Shell hate band wagon even more.  I know BB thinks its good TV - but I sure would be upset if I was Shell's family --

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1161 on: August 28, 2011, 08:29:29 PM »
Adam:  What are you reading, Rachel?
Rachel:  Ecclesiastes.
Adam:  Sounds like a disease.  I have an ecclesiastes in my neck.

:lol3:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1162 on: August 28, 2011, 08:54:15 PM »

The problem with Sheliar is that her game is so dirty that it has become Extreme Reality ie there isn't anything short of illegal that she would do to win.

I knew all along that she would eventually backstab the JJ's because I was onto her dirty game from the second day when she threw poor Dom right under the bus directly after he confided in her about Rachel plans and then told sheliar that she was the only one he trusted in the game.

What did she do?  She went right up to R's HOH room and ratted him out and he was put up for and evicted.  And Sheliar and Dom were "friends".  I saw then how dirty she was and how she would backstab Jeff eventually.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1163 on: August 28, 2011, 08:55:28 PM »
Adam:  What are you reading, Rachel?
Rachel:  Ecclesiastes.
Adam:  Sounds like a disease.  I have an ecclesiastes in my neck.

:lol3:

Gotta love that Adam for the only humor of the summer that he has brought to the house!  :tup:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1164 on: August 28, 2011, 08:59:47 PM »

You got that right.  People like Shelly are never introspective -- its never their fault -- she will never believe that her actions caused all the backlash.  It will be aimed at the fact -- people were just p'od because Jeff got voted out.  The world is a funny place -- I would never want to be that exposed.  As Shelly has exposed herself, and her family.  I just don't understand how someone with her background (specifically her position with her career) would do what she is doing.  Its just beyond me.

Agree with all of the above.  People like Sheliar lack conscience, moral judgement.  She could have it if she wanted to, but she knows she'll get farthr w/o it so that is the choice she has made.

Well if nothing else, America WILL cheer when she's is BB history  :neener:  I keep thinking, tho that she is going to worm her way off the block . . .

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1165 on: August 28, 2011, 09:02:40 PM »
For the first 7 seasons. I only watched the TV program 3X a week..what a difference it makes in your thoughts about HG's when you are reading sites like RFF. I'm thinking that after tonight's show there were many peeps jumping off the Sheliar train, especially when they saw Jordon just heart broken and Sheliar attacking her..there was no need for her to enter that room.

Adum even admitted tonight in the DR he is a floater :lol3: what a dufus! But I still think he is better for J/R than Shelly is!

Jordon is a "Southern Girl"  :snicker: she's not forget what Sheliar did..Sheliar is "denunnzio"

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1166 on: August 28, 2011, 09:07:51 PM »
KATE04 -- your fears about Shell -- getting off the block are what we're all probably thinking.  Shell's claim to fame is her ability to manipulate ppl beyond their own beliefs.  Hopefully J/R listen to their gut this time and have the ability to understand the type of game Shell is playing.  We;ll see what happens come Thursday!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1167 on: August 28, 2011, 09:12:04 PM »
KATE04 -- your fears about Shell -- getting off the block are what we're all probably thinking.  Shell's claim to fame is her ability to manipulate ppl beyond their own beliefs.  Hopefully J/R listen to their gut this time and have the ability to understand the type of game Shell is playing.  We;ll see what happens come Thursday!!

If Sheliar is actually able to pull off manipulating R & J after they became "enlightened" to her ways, then you know what:  Move over, Evel Dick, you got yourself a Sister  :knuckles:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1168 on: August 28, 2011, 09:16:20 PM »
For the first 7 seasons. I only watched the TV program 3X a week..what a difference it makes in your thoughts about HG's when you are reading sites like RFF. I'm thinking that after tonight's show there were many peeps jumping off the Sheliar train, especially when they saw Jordon just heart broken and Sheliar attacking her..there was no need for her to enter that room.

Adum even admitted tonight in the DR he is a floater :lol3: what a dufus! But I still think he is better for J/R than Shelly is!

Jordon is a "Southern Girl"  :snicker: she's not forget what Sheliar did..Sheliar is "denunnzio"

The live feeds are amazing but the people who do all the hard work in putting them up for us to read are even more amazing - once again guys - THANK YOU!!  :tup:

And I like your confidence in J - the concern was that she was in the closed room for an hour being b.s.'d by Sheliar - and then sheliar offered Rachel a wedding site or something ridiculous like that???  Wouldn't that moment that sheliar gets booted be one of the best in BB history??? :yess:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1169 on: August 28, 2011, 09:18:07 PM »
shell over took Evil Dick in my book a long time ago.  At least with ED he was up front, in your face, no BS, and sometimes hilarious. I get none of that from Sheller -- she is just beyond anything that I can stomach!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1170 on: August 28, 2011, 09:18:57 PM »
del, you're right - reading the updates on RFF make it a whoooole different game.  Sometimes I wonder why I do it because I really start to hurt for people when some of the HG's are so vile.  I don't mind backstabbing in the game, but the name calling and the cruelty is too much for me...because even if it's said in the heat of the moment, it will stay with the recipient of the venom for a very long time.

BTW - I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about Thursday's eviction...EEKS!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1171 on: August 28, 2011, 09:20:59 PM »
lovemykiddies -- after last week -- I have no nerves left to be nervous about!!   :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1172 on: August 28, 2011, 09:24:09 PM »
; sorry I see she is back on the feeds, so my info was obviously wrong!  will try to investigate further - this rumor
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:28:21 PM by Rebellion »
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1173 on: August 28, 2011, 09:25:59 PM »
True that!  :jam:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1174 on: August 28, 2011, 09:39:01 PM »
shell over took Evil Dick in my book a long time ago.  At least with ED he was up front, in your face, no BS, and sometimes hilarious. I get none of that from Sheller -- she is just beyond anything that I can stomach!

I know; I totally, completely am in agreement  :jam: Sheliar is a dirtbag .  There's nothing redeeming about her.