Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268782 times)

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1125 on: August 28, 2011, 10:50:54 AM »
Yes Squall, if Rachel didn't win Veto, Shelly would NOT be talking to Jordan. Shelly is just spinning another web. She's already got Rachel and Jordan questioning each other. Jordan needs to focus on what she has now and that is Rachel. Shelly will still go home Thursday.

Do you even believe that sheliar had the gall to suck up to the person she backstabbed???  Sheliar is a bitch beyond ones wildest imagination - even Zingbot couldn't conjure up a description of her dirt  :lol3:

Thunder - Rachel seemed nervous about sheliar talking with J - do you think there's ANY possibility that J will fall for the B.S. again and not want to put her up???

Dear Shelly,

Karma is a bitch, hope you enjoy your moment with Julie thursday

Signed,

Life

(its interesting watching Shelly really trying to suck up to Jordan now)

WE ONLY HOPE SHELIARS UGLY ASS IS BOOTED OUT THURSDAY!!!!  Did you even believe the way that Sheliar was trying to suck up to Jordon. That colossal bitch has more nerve than anyone I have ever seen in Reality TV.  Even Russell owned up to his actions and did not do the sucking up to the person who was on the receiving end of his betrayals.

First off you 2, Sheliar had me dying on the floor laughing so hard (unfortunatley, i had things to do this morning, so i had to sign off early) but its all game and trying to make up. But, as we know there are just times when its too little too late; and I know that the only way Sheman can stay is by pulling on Jordan's heartstrings; but, no matter what I think Jordan knows that its a major kiss ass moment and you almost have to wonder if they were both playing each other in terms of acting really cool, but in the back or Jordan's mind she's thinking "bull****, bull****"

As weird as this sounds, i am almost rooting for Rachel as she's not that big of a dramatic person as last year; and you could tell so hard that she seemed nervous about Jordan talking with Sheman but hopefully Rachel realizes and keeps in the back of her mind that with Jordan at least there's an ally.
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #1126 on: August 28, 2011, 10:51:17 AM »
So.much.riggage

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1127 on: August 28, 2011, 11:40:30 AM »
Hello Everyone  :waves:

I am mostly lurking this year...but you guys are doing a great job of keeping me informed....

I have a couple of thoughts I wanted to share....

First about the Rachel Pregnancy......I almost think that Rachel is playing that up......Rachel would have a very legitimate lawsuit against CBS, Allison Grodner, et al.....if she were pregnat and the baby got harmed in any way...you cannot contract your way out of protecting a life....that being said, I do not think CBS is that stupid.  I think that Rachel has already taken a negative pregnancy test....she is probably just stressed and that is why she is late.

That being said I want either Jordan or Rachel to win this game.   I think for either one to win they need to be up against Adum......I think that the votes would be split if Rachel vs Jordan....( i think Brendan, Adum and possible Porshe and Dani would vote for Rachel over Jordan)..It is too much of a toss up....Adum respects the game and so does Dani so Rachel could very well win over Jordan but you never know what criteria the bozos in the jury will use...  Adum has not done anything at all in this game....whoo be scared of Adum when it gets to questions...well I have noticed a few question comps and Adum sucked at them....either he chokes under pressure or he has thrown the comps, either way he does not deserve to win.....Rachel or Jordan deserve it over him.......i think Brendan, Jeff jordan and dani would vote for Rachel if it was Rachel vs Adum...and if it was Jordan vs Adum, Jeff, Rachel, Brendan and Shelly would vote for Jordan...

I wish they (Jo and Rachel) would make a final 3 with Adum and maybe he might step up and win a comp...

Lastly, Jordan and Rachel need a name....what about Rordan or Jordchel or Rardon....help me out guys....

Again great comments and great job to the updaters......

« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 11:49:16 AM by Melissa1972 »

Offline Bobby Boy

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1128 on: August 28, 2011, 11:44:11 AM »
Thanks to everyone for the constant updates, I'm an BB addict!

Quick question: Rachel won the POV and thinks Jordan is safe. Even when one of the Newbies go up, they could still take Jordan out, right? Kalia would just have to vote on Jordan as would Adam or Shelly. I'm confused why they think they are both safe.

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #1129 on: August 28, 2011, 11:46:50 AM »
  JORDACHEL!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Hello Everyone  :waves:

I am mostly lurking this year...but you guys are doing a great job of keeping me informed....

I have a couple of thoughts I wanted to share....

First about the Rachel Pregnancy......I almost think that Rachel is playing that up......Rachel would have a very legitimate lawsuit against CBS, Allison Grodner, et al.....if she were pregnat and the baby got harmed in any way...you cannot contract your way out of protecting a life....that being said, I do not think CBS is that stupid.  I think that Rachel has already taken a negative pregnancy test....she is probably just stressed and that is why she is late.

That being said I want either Jordan or Rachel to win this game.   I think for either one to win they need to be up against Adum......I think that the votes would be split if Rachel vs Jordan....( i think Brendan, Adum and possible Porshe and Danie would vote for Rachel over Jordan)..It is too much of a toss up....Adum respects the game and so does Dani so Rachel could very well win over Jordan but you never know what criteria the bozos in the jury will use...  Adum has not done anything at all in this game....whoo be scared of Adum when it gets to questions...well I have noticed a few questoin comps and Adum sucked at them....either he chokes under pressure or he has thrown the comnps, either way he does not deserve to win.....Rachel or Jordan deserve it over him.......i think Brendan, Jeff jordan and dani would vote for Rachel if it was Rachel vs Adum...and if it was Jordan vs Adum, Jeff, Rachel, Brendan and Shelly would vote for Jordan...

I wish they (Jo and Rachel) would make a final 3 with Adum and maybe he might step up and win a comp...

Lastly, Jordan and Rachel need a name....what about Rordan or Jordchel....help me out guys....

Again great comments and great job to the updaters......

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1130 on: August 28, 2011, 11:50:52 AM »
Thanks to everyone for the constant updates, I'm an BB addict!

Quick question: Rachel won the POV and thinks Jordan is safe. Even when one of the Newbies go up, they could still take Jordan out, right? Kalia would just have to vote on Jordan as would Adam or Shelly. I'm confused why they think they are both safe.

Just like with earlier in the game, when one half of the duo wins the veto, both players come off the block. It will be A/S on the block.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1131 on: August 28, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »
Jordachel..hmmm could work...

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1132 on: August 28, 2011, 12:13:22 PM »
I just really hope that Shelly goes this eviction and that Jordan and Rachel stick together and make it to the final 2.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1133 on: August 28, 2011, 12:19:44 PM »
Need something short

RaJo works for me!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1134 on: August 28, 2011, 12:54:47 PM »
Need something short

RaJo works for me!

Jordel

Could really be a girls name LOL

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1135 on: August 28, 2011, 01:17:40 PM »
LOL  but Shelly says she will have the most influence in the Jury house, after all that is her JOB (or former job whateva)

she absolutely kills me with the garbage that comes out of her mouth and I think that she now so flustered that she is mixing up all her lies!!

and Kalia with her "jordan can't vote me out" bull****,  is she nuts!! of course Jordan can vote her fat ass out, along with porshe and her fat ass!  sheesh I tell ya these people are delusional!!

sheliar is also thinking that America loves her and she will get lots of loud applause when she leaves, if BB didnt make the people clap I think there would be silence or boos when she exits!! :waves:
:yess:  I couldn't agree more.  :hfive:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1136 on: August 28, 2011, 01:41:03 PM »
Thanks Will for the TMZ link..as much as I dislike Sheliar in no way should this be going on. her poor family. We all get into the BB show but these people are just crazy doing that..very sad :(

Just finished reading the updates from overnight and all the discussion so hopefully I'm caught up..phewwww

I see that J/S talked and will be able to live in the house this week together. Do I think Jordon will now save Sheliar..nope. No matter S still sent Jeff home I think J will remember that she told Sheliar that if ya want to to go to the other side just tell me now..she will remember that she did not to say goodbye to Jeff the way she felt/needed to. It was still a betrayal.. I hope Jordon will continue to support Rachel let's hope Rachel doesn't start going wonkers again and start dealing(don't make me dislike ya again Rachel  :groan: ) I hope Jordon uses the I have to do what's right for my "family" back to Sheliar and say I can't trust you and need to vote you out Guess we will see thru the week how this plays out.

Will BB/CBS tell Sheliar about the threats to her family and give her the choice to leave the house to be with her hubby and daughter. I feel she needs to know that is very scary. As much as I dislike her that is not right and I would much rather see Jordon boot her out than to leave because of the craziness of BB fans

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1137 on: August 28, 2011, 02:34:05 PM »
Rachel hates Sheliar and will not keep her under any conditions...she would have kept Dani before she would keep Sheliar.

Jordan is sweet and trusting but that doesnt make her stupid, just good hearted....Jordan  will not keep Sheliar either.

BB might would tell Sheliar about the threats and give her the chance to leave but it wouldnt be until after the eviction and only if something happens more significant than what has been alleged, in my opinion.

On a different topic, I still dont understand why there doesnt have to be a double eviction or at least more than 1 eviction each week.

On 9/1 (this Thursday) after the eviction it will be final 5.......the last show is 9/14.....they have to get to final 2 by 9/11 (Sunday before eviction).....someone explain to me the timeline to do this, please.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1138 on: August 28, 2011, 02:40:03 PM »
I get that people liked Jeff, heck, I get that people don't like Shelly. Fine and dandy... However, anyone who watches this GAME and takes it personally, or makes threats to a HG's family, is far more disturbed than any HG we have ever seen.

Shelly lies, Jeff bullies, Dani lies, Rachael is an emotional wreck...  B:) Still, I have not seen one of them threaten an 8 year old girl.

It amazes me that people can take a game so personally, and act out like this when things don't go their way. It's a GAME!

If you need somewhere to outlet some energy, perhaps you can help out with hurricane recovery efforts, or something else that really matters in life. Good grief...

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1139 on: August 28, 2011, 02:45:10 PM »
I agree with you RJL, however, I am not convinced that there have really been death threats.

I know Shelly's family has alleged this and also that TMZ has reported it but no one has produced evidence to back up those claims.

I want more information.

Some of the most hated people in our country, President Obama and former Governor Palin received some death threats but not as many as you might think.

I am  not defending anyone who makes such threats...all Im saying is that one of the oldest PR tricks in the books is to claim such things to turn public opinion....remember Tawana Brawley?

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1140 on: August 28, 2011, 03:13:10 PM »
Read this article, Albert.  There's a screen cap of a pretty serious threat against Josie's life.  Allison Grodner herself posted the link on Twitter.

http://www.yakkityyaks.com/some-big-brother-fans-go-off-the-deep-end/

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1141 on: August 28, 2011, 03:37:50 PM »
I read the article.

Sorry, I am not diminshing the vileness of some of the comments regarding Shelly and her family. HOWEVER, I am not inclined to raise that kinda nonsense to real-life threats against Shelly, her daughter or anyone.

On any given day, you can go to political forums and ready threatening comments made toward politicians of all parties.

I will give more credence to these rumors when the family or AG state such threats or actions have taken place somewhere besides the comment section of some stupid webpage.

Ive seen terrible threats made in the house...Porshe talking about throwing a medicine ball at Rachel's belly to cause a miscarriage, Dani talked about telling Rachel that she is going to sleep with Brendon, etc....ITS ALL VILE....I dont find comments on a webpage any more of a real threat than I think that Porshe would try to cause Rachel to miscarry or Dani would sleep with Brendon.

I am not defending the comments...Im just not going to get worked up over them until Shelly's family is in the receiving end of the threats in real life.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 05:20:10 PM by Albert5433 »

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1142 on: August 28, 2011, 03:42:06 PM »
It's interesting that Shelly approached Rachel and Jordan with an offer like that. As much as I hate her, I actually think they'd be better off taking her with them than taking Adam (call me crazy). I just think Adam's a bit of a retard with no real logical thought process, therefor a bit a loose canon. He's intimidated by Kalia, and I don't think he'd go against the newbies at this point.

However, I really don't think Shelly would **** them over a second time in two weeks.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1143 on: August 28, 2011, 03:46:25 PM »
Ok back to HG nonsense :lol3:

I swear on OTEV if Jordon and Rachel get pulled into the Sheliar trap I'm going to drive to the salon Jordon works at it about 1/2 hour away and sit there with a big sign..on it her pic an arrow and I know STUPID  :gaah:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1144 on: August 28, 2011, 03:49:54 PM »
Del, LOL!

Be careful though, TMZ is going to take your comment and accuse you of threatening to harrass Jordan at her workplace!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1145 on: August 28, 2011, 03:53:11 PM »
 :lol3: Albert..I will just peacefully protest I promise  :neener:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1146 on: August 28, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »
I hope Jordan still decides to vote out Sheliar. She's totally doing this because Rachel won the Veto.  :groan: Seems like Jordan and Rachel aren't convinced of what Sheliar has to say. :yess:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1147 on: August 28, 2011, 04:40:08 PM »
Shelliar is toast!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1148 on: August 28, 2011, 05:11:14 PM »
It's interesting that Shelly approached Rachel and Jordan with an offer like that. As much as I hate her, I actually think they'd be better off taking her with them than taking Adam (call me crazy). I just think Adam's a bit of a retard with no real logical thought process, therefor a bit a loose canon. He's intimidated by Kalia, and I don't think he'd go against the newbies at this point.

However, I really don't think Shelly would **** them over a second time in two weeks.

Oh I definitely think she would!!  R & J better watch out  :groan:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1149 on: August 28, 2011, 05:13:06 PM »
I hope Jordan still decides to vote out Sheliar. She's totally doing this because Rachel won the Veto.  :groan: Seems like Jordan and Rachel aren't convinced of what Sheliar has to say. :yess:

Polaroid - I SO hope you are right to get this lying beotch off for once and for all  :waves:

However, look how she pulled the wool over the JJ's for SO long even tho the signs were always there in the house of her ability to lie and betray.

"She lies, she cries, she plays both sides" Julie's words about sheliar!!