Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270642 times)

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1100 on: August 27, 2011, 11:14:10 PM »
Look at my previous post, then the best action would be Brendon and Jeff turning on each other in the jury house to get their girlfriends the win.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1101 on: August 27, 2011, 11:18:30 PM »
LOL  but Shelly says she will have the most influence in the Jury house, after all that is her JOB (or former job whateva)

she absolutely kills me with the garbage that comes out of her mouth and I think that she now so flustered that she is mixing up all her lies!!

and Kalia with her "jordan can't vote me out" bull****,  is she nuts!! of course Jordan can vote her fat ass out, along with porshe and her fat ass!  sheesh I tell ya these people are delusional!!

sheliar is also thinking that America loves her and she will get lots of loud applause when she leaves, if BB didnt make the people clap I think there would be silence or boos when she exits!! :waves:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1102 on: August 27, 2011, 11:21:27 PM »
I am really sorry that I have not been able to help more with updates this season.  Things with my mother have gone worse to really bad.

Anyway, I SO appreciate all of you updaters for keeping me informed of what's going on.

Right now, my mother's computer is not working.  (some sort of network proplem)  Good old Comcast problem or something.

Anyway, other than that , I would say that this is the most depressing season I've ever seen!  Everyone in the house seems so depressed and practically from the beginning,  Even J&J were not getting along that well?!?

I hope next season, they pick people who are on powerful antipressants! :lol:  That's what works for me :lol3:

Jill

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1103 on: August 27, 2011, 11:39:33 PM »
I am really sorry that I have not been able to help more with updates this season.  Things with my mother have gone worse to really bad.

Anyway, I SO appreciate all of you updaters for keeping me informed of what's going on.

Right now, my mother's computer is not working.  (some sort of network proplem)  Good old Comcast problem or something.

Anyway, other than that , I would say that this is the most depressing season I've ever seen!  Everyone in the house seems so depressed and practically from the beginning,  Even J&J were not getting along that well?!?

I hope next season, they pick people who are on powerful antidepressants! :lol:  That's what works for me :lol3:

Jill

Jill, we've missed you but understand! I'm so sorry about your mom.  :hugs:

LOL.. on the antidepressants.. I'd rather they be on them than the fans!  :lol:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1104 on: August 27, 2011, 11:40:23 PM »
ok, WHY does everyone say how GREAT Adumb is with questions...  he hasnt won a single thing for real and they've had questions.  wasnt he one of the first out on ALL of the question comps?  So wtf do thy think he's so great?!

the fatties are in the HOH room trying to talk out a convo they want to have with R/J to get rid of Adumb and keep sheliar.  God these fatties are SOOOO delusional!  Someone wake them up from their dream!  No, never mind, it's nice to see them look stupid and shocked when it doesnt happen

Jill, IM so sorry about your mom!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1105 on: August 27, 2011, 11:41:55 PM »
ok, WHY does everyone say how GREAT Adumb is with questions...  he hasnt won a single thing for real and they've had questions.  wasnt he one of the first out on ALL of the question comps?  So wtf do thy think he's so great?!

the fatties are in the HOH room trying to talk out a convo they want to have with R/J to get rid of Adumb and keep sheliar

Jill, IM so sorry about your mom!

I don't think it's going to work to keep Shelly... Not if Rachel and Jordan have anything to say about it. It's amusing to me to listen to these two.. Delusional comes to mind.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1106 on: August 27, 2011, 11:46:51 PM »
Yep, Ive been calling them delusional for weeks.  they are in some fantasy world!  I really can't stand to listen to them. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1107 on: August 27, 2011, 11:53:37 PM »
I laugh because it isn't just what they think will happen, it matters what comps are chosen by BB. They got a twist they didn't see coming, there could be more. Just sayin'.

Kalia is now fantasizing that Shel will get a special power and put Rachel and Jordan back on the block on Thursday.  :lol3:

I love how Adam just flips from one side to the other. It's his only skill.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1108 on: August 27, 2011, 11:58:27 PM »
Was Lawon THERE??  Jo asked K is she  farted maybe?  and then said something about I felt sorry for Lawon..... 

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1109 on: August 28, 2011, 12:19:20 AM »
Sheliar is still at it.........she is very mean......and taking someone's personal belongings IS personal.  She says she will leave with class and her integrity intact???  HUH she is DELUSIONAL....unbelievable  :duno: :groan:

Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/28/11
« Reply #14 on: Yesterday at 11:59:28 PM »

K:  Like with Mr. QUackers, I didn't have it. and I'm not a snitch, its not my job to tell on people.  If she wasn't such a jackbot people wouldn't take her stuff.

S:I don't care about her dog, in fact her dog will come out with me and end up in Brendon's luggage, she'll get her dog back.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1110 on: August 28, 2011, 01:48:06 AM »
Hmmm found this from Allison Grodner's BB TV Guide Interview:

On the bright side, there's a Katy Perry room — all done in popsicle colors — and a tarot card parlor where a mechanical fortune teller will figure prominently in the competitions.
Hey Peach, I was catching up on the boards and I think with the way this is worded, it can't help Shelly. There's no comp before her eviction.  :yess:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1111 on: August 28, 2011, 03:08:49 AM »
I wonder if BB will show Jordan crying, minding her own business and then being attacked/bullied by Shelly. That is the exact moment I lost respect for her. I didn't like her game because it was against people I liked, but I did defend her game. But after seeing that scene, I don't like HER as a person. It was like kicking a puppy. It was below the belt.

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
« Reply #1112 on: August 28, 2011, 04:03:04 AM »
Dear Shelly,

Karma is a bitch, hope you enjoy your moment with Julie thursday

Signed,

Life

(its interesting watching Shelly really trying to suck up to Jordan now)
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1113 on: August 28, 2011, 05:19:58 AM »
Yes Squall, if Rachel didn't win Veto, Shelly would NOT be talking to Jordan. Shelly is just spinning another web. She's already got Rachel and Jordan questioning each other. Jordan needs to focus on what she has now and that is Rachel. Shelly will still go home Thursday.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1114 on: August 28, 2011, 05:27:37 AM »
At 1:29 a.m. BBT, Shelly comes into the bathroom while Jordan and Rachel are in there getting ready for bed, and asks Jordan for "five minutes of non-game talk."  They ended up talking for about an hour and worked everything out on a personal level.   

Game wise, Shelly repeated ad nauseum how she will do anything to help Jordan win the game as a way of making up for her actions.  Plenty of throwing Rachel under the bus, too, and it was delivered in a way geared towards persuading Jordan to keep Shelly over Rachel.  "I've only made one move against you this entire game, and 'that person' has done it to you several times" kind of thing.  She never outright asked Jordan to keep her though, but I'm sure that's to come soon. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1115 on: August 28, 2011, 05:52:49 AM »
Dear Shelly,

Karma is a bitch, hope you enjoy your moment with Julie thursday

Signed,

Life

(its interesting watching Shelly really trying to suck up to Jordan now)

WE ONLY HOPE SHELIARS UGLY ASS IS BOOTED OUT THURSDAY!!!!  Did you even believe the way that Sheliar was trying to suck up to Jordon. That colossal bitch has more nerve than anyone I have ever seen in Reality TV.  Even Russell owned up to his actions and did not do the sucking up to the person who was on the receiving end of his betrayals.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1116 on: August 28, 2011, 05:55:04 AM »
Yes Squall, if Rachel didn't win Veto, Shelly would NOT be talking to Jordan. Shelly is just spinning another web. She's already got Rachel and Jordan questioning each other. Jordan needs to focus on what she has now and that is Rachel. Shelly will still go home Thursday.

Do you even believe that sheliar had the gall to suck up to the person she backstabbed???  Sheliar is a bitch beyond ones wildest imagination - even Zingbot couldn't conjure up a description of her dirt  :lol3:

Thunder - Rachel seemed nervous about sheliar talking with J - do you think there's ANY possibility that J will fall for the B.S. again and not want to put her up???

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1117 on: August 28, 2011, 05:59:04 AM »

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO PAINSTAKINGLY DO THE LIVE FEEDS - YOU ARE AN AWESOME BUNCH  :yess:

And have made a very disappointing BB summer at least somewhat fun.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1118 on: August 28, 2011, 06:01:34 AM »

I have never been happier to see anyone win POV as Rachel did tonight!!!  Go Rachel - proud of you girl - now please darlin' go stick it the dirtbag sheliar  :knuckles:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1119 on: August 28, 2011, 06:12:34 AM »
Thunder - Rachel seemed nervous about sheliar talking with J - do you think there's ANY possibility that J will fall for the B.S. again and not want to put her up???
No chance in "H" "E" Double Hockey Sticks!!!  Since Veto is pairs, when Rachel and Jordan come down, Adam and Shelly go up. I agree with Rachel being nervous. If Shelly had my alliance in a closed room for an hour, I would be wondering why in the world Jordan didn't come out sooner! An apology takes 5 minutes, the rest of the justification and re-brainwashing took the rest of the time.  Jordan has to see that Rachel needs her now as much as she needed Rachel to keep her focused for the last couple days.  Jordan needs to throw her a cookie  :kuss:
I still believe that Shelly will go home over Adam this week. I didn't believe you when you said S would backstab JJ  :groan: but I don't think Jordan will fall for it a second time.  I just hope Rachel doesn't re-align because she's doubting the JR alliance after Shelly got alone time with Jordan!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1120 on: August 28, 2011, 06:20:19 AM »
No chance in "H" "E" Double Hockey Sticks!!!  Since Veto is pairs, when Rachel and Jordan come down, Adam and Shelly go up. I agree with Rachel being nervous. If Shelly had my alliance in a closed room for an hour, I would be wondering why in the world Jordan didn't come out sooner! An apology takes 5 minutes, the rest of the justification and re-brainwashing took the rest of the time.  Jordan has to see that Rachel needs her now as much as she needed Rachel to keep her focused for the last couple days.  Jordan needs to throw her a cookie  :kuss:
I still believe that Shelly will go home over Adam this week. I didn't believe you when you said S would backstab JJ  :groan: but I don't think Jordan will fall for it a second time.  I just hope Rachel doesn't re-align because she's doubting the JR alliance after Shelly got alone time with Jordan!

PHew!!  Glad you feel that way that there's no chance J will re-fall for sheliar.  I didn't realize they were in the closed room for an hour and I can see why R would be nervous.  I believe sheliar only asked for a few minutes but of course a major b.s.er like her never can be trusted.

This will be the most nervewracking of all the evictions.  I truly hope you are right about sheliar going home over Adam but don't forget sheliar has P/K vote and I feel this slight bit of unease like R does that J may have re-fallen.  In my heart tho, I think Jordon woke up big time and won't play the fool again!  :tup:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1121 on: August 28, 2011, 06:49:27 AM »
If Jordan falls for Shelly's BS this week, Jordan deserves to lose. It would top Kalia's HOH and Lawon volunteering for eviction on the stupid scale!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1122 on: August 28, 2011, 07:17:17 AM »
If Jordan falls for Shelly's BS this week, Jordan deserves to lose. It would top Kalia's HOH and Lawon volunteering for eviction on the stupid scale!

You know what, "great minds must think alike" thunderstruck  :lol3:  I just had that exact thought!!  If she is so foolish to be played twice in one week, she for sure would deserve to lose.  And if sheliar would actually succeed in conning herself away from eviction, this is a pretty lame group.  I don't think R would let it happen though.

I don't actually think Jordon has played this game well at all this season.  Jeff had a gut instinct about sheliar but it was Jordon who fell pray to the con hook line and sinker. To play this game you must shelter yourself from her kind of b.s. but J was too flattered by her "mommying" and instead didn't see her as "mommy dearest".  J is sweet but I don't think she deserves the win.

Now I'm thinking Rachel might just take this.  IMO it doesn't matter who, as long as it isn't you-know-who.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:25:03 AM by Kate04 »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1123 on: August 28, 2011, 09:24:16 AM »
Flashback for the Shely/Jordan convo:

FB 0130 8/28 Feed 3
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1124 on: August 28, 2011, 10:33:40 AM »
I feel sorry for Jordan.  After having her talk with Shelly she had to talk Rachel off the ledge a little bit.  Flashback 2:29 BBT Cam1.

If you stick with it long enough, you have Jordan trying to coach Rachel as to how to get other people in the house to like her. Rachel is really down that no one likes her and it doesn't matter what she does, the people here won't like her because of how she acted last year.  Jordan is giving her really good advice about how she was a little mean at first and she talks alot about Brendon and people may not want to hear it. Rachel, bless her heart, doesn't really listen to Jordan, but instead continues to justify her unhealthy obsession (my opinion) with Brendon, the god (Her words).   The whole time, I think Adam was trying to sleep and he was listening.   Jordan basically says keep doing what you're doing, you're being good and if they want to hate just ignore them.   

I feel incredibly sorry for Rachel because she just really wants to be liked and she's so insecure.   And, I can't even imagine what the stress of thinking you might be pregnant is doing to her at this point.  I know she wants a family and loves Brendon, but being in a no money situation has to be very, very stressful.  Poor Jordan is having her own bad week and ends up of course consoling Rachel because she misses Brendon. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas