Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270647 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1075 on: August 27, 2011, 09:46:47 PM »
Jordan jeff and brendon are gonna kill shelly in the jury.. 

I thought it was a duo thing, so they both come down...  how come they are talking about Jo being in the jury house?

I think it was Jordan saying that Jeff and Brendan etc etc.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1076 on: August 27, 2011, 09:47:11 PM »
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
RACHEL WON THE VETO!!!
 :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

HECKS YEA!!! NOW THEY CAN SUCK IT!!!   :wohoo: :yess: :wohoo: :yess: :wohoo:  :yess:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1077 on: August 27, 2011, 09:47:47 PM »
so I wonder why JO made that comment?

OMG..  DUMB DUMB ME!!   :lol3: I was reading it as jordan, jeff and Brendon, not "Jordan - jeff and brendon "  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  omg i can really have some good blonde moments lol  I should delete that comment so i dont look so stupid  :iok

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1078 on: August 27, 2011, 09:50:28 PM »
I do not comment often, but I truly think they are doing the best they can to have Jordan or Rachel win this game.  It seems like all the advantages have been for them.  Everytime they are nominated or their backs against the wall, Big Brother does some kind of twist to get them out of it.  What ever happened to just plain good playing without all the twists.  And maybe I am not such a good judge of character, but the way Rachel comes off she is just a constant complaining witch, with the morals of a snake.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1079 on: August 27, 2011, 09:53:31 PM »
Yes I believe the voters will be  Jordan, Rachel and Kalia......but J/R do control the votes so

Shelly's ASS IS GRASS!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1080 on: August 27, 2011, 09:53:46 PM »
Aww (((Grace))) here's a hug ..I know it was a terrible thing to say  :( No matter what this will follow her outside this house too..these HG's just don't think sometimes..an example Kalia in the HOH tub shaving her pub area..I bet her family is proud..with cameras all over the place wait and do it in the shower for goodness sake..Shelly and her actions..Brenchel doing the nasty in the house for the world to see..I just think the HG's get complacent with the cams after awhile and forget..sad very sad..

i'm ok del, i am ok...ok, i know they do get caught up in the pressure of the house, like last year, after Lane went on, and on..on..on about that 12 second game, i never could root for him after that, did you guys know this....i did a interview with Lane's local paper in his small town here in texas, it had to do with him playing this 12 second game, where the woman is [drunk] passed out, and the guys just wait in line to have their way with her, oh you damn right i called the local newspaper where he was from, i left a message they called me back, and i let it be known what he was saying on the feeds, thats rape..people, and i cant just shutup over that, they did a online interview with me, cuz for one, they knew i had 2 Orgs, I founded for women, and children of abuse....and that what was said, would cuz a up-rising of people that might know alittle about women's abuse, i know alot overlooked it, and i understand, but with the work i do, a BIG RED FLAG went up in front of my face...ok...del...i am ok :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1081 on: August 27, 2011, 09:54:12 PM »
SO ARE JO AND RACH BOTH SAFE??? Please tell me!!!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1082 on: August 27, 2011, 09:59:14 PM »
can't wait to see Adam grovel, as he said.  and gee, will shelly stay in her room and pout all week?  or will she now have that "convo" with Jordan? 

And I agree, I think they are doing everything to at least KEEP them in the BB house, otherwise, people are gonna quit watching.  The rest of them are idiots.  Who would they complain about when J/R are gone!    Course K and P are already beginning to talk trash about the other, which would be even more funny if it wasnt so predictable

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1083 on: August 27, 2011, 10:00:08 PM »
YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear my vibes always work :yess:....YIPPIE!!!!! bye bye sheliar...see ya..wouldnt want to be ya.....chow, dont let the door hit you on your ass, i am soooooooooooooooo happy shelly is going home, yes she will go, no way they vote adam out. :yess:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1084 on: August 27, 2011, 10:02:03 PM »
FROM ANOTHER BOARD!!

LOL, will they never quit! :iok

So Pork Chop & Cow-Lia are telling R&J that you can't get into the purple room because the number 1 on the lock is broken. Is that true or a way to keep them out of the PR so that Sheldon can get her special power from the Fortune Teller??
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1085 on: August 27, 2011, 10:05:11 PM »
rebellion.. its true. it was broken a while back.. RE: parlor door lock
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1086 on: August 27, 2011, 10:08:26 PM »
THANK GOD!!! YOU GO WITH UR BAD SELVES RACHEL & JORDAN!!!  :yess: I'm soo darn happy right now!!!  :wohoo:  :conf:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1087 on: August 27, 2011, 10:09:10 PM »
And they're back in the game, folks. :yess:

This must be the season of Karma, because Shelly's probably going to go after making her big move.  :lol3: I do feel sort of bad for her... I do understand that there really isn't any reason for her to be playing Big Brother because she's some CEO. But she actually really cared about Jeff and Jordan and Jordan doesn't realize that Shelly actually liked them. And I felt so bad for Shelly when Jordan returned her sweater. :'( Maybe they'll be great friends outside of the house...

BUT YAY JORDAN AND RACHEL! :wohoo:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1088 on: August 27, 2011, 10:16:15 PM »
Thanks Ugot!

Rachel is hoping that BB will unlock it for them, they really want in there!  Shelly will no doubt cockblock so that doesn't happen!! She will still want whatever the FT has!

But she actually really cared about Jeff and Jordan and Jordan doesn't realize that Shelly actually liked them. And I felt so bad for Shelly when Jordan returned her sweater.

HUH!  Shelly didn't like them, she stabbed Jordan in the back, got all up in her face all for MONEY. she said "sorry but cant allow you get between me and my family"  re: money!! and winning.  Please I was so happy that Jordan returned her sweater, if it was me I would have thrown it at her full force in the face.   have you read the stuff that Shelly is saying about Jordan and Jeff??

I cant wait for her Ass to hit the pavement out that door, and I hope that Jeff and Brendon shun her as well.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1089 on: August 27, 2011, 10:22:45 PM »
Thanks Ugot!

Rachel is hoping that BB will unlock it for them, they really want in there!  Shelly will no doubt cockblock so that doesn't happen!! She will still want whatever the FT has!

But she actually really cared about Jeff and Jordan and Jordan doesn't realize that Shelly actually liked them. And I felt so bad for Shelly when Jordan returned her sweater.

HUH!  Shelly didn't like them, she stabbed Jordan in the back, got all up in her face all for MONEY. she said "sorry but cant allow you get between me and my family"  re: money!! and winning.  Please I was so happy that Jordan returned her sweater, if it was me I would have thrown it at her full force in the face.   have you read the stuff that Shelly is saying about Jordan and Jeff??

I cant wait for her Ass to hit the pavement out that door, and I hope that Jeff and Brendon shun her as well.

But it is a game after all. I don't know... But I'm glad that she'll be going and won't be winning the money.  :)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1090 on: August 27, 2011, 10:27:24 PM »
according to the tweets of the 'Big Brother' Fortune Teller on Twitter, she will only perform for Golden Key Holders... My guess: Whichever one of Adam or Shelly that stay behind get the final golden key (as per the "Golden Key Rules" which are once again in effect this week), which unlocks the Fortune Teller's only fortune: The location of the Diamond Veto, which is in the crystal ball on the table next to her.

OMG!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1091 on: August 27, 2011, 10:29:42 PM »
I'm very skeptical about there being a special power with six left. I would have assumed that it would have been done a few weeks ago, to be honest with you.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1092 on: August 27, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »
 :wohoo:  :yess: :keeta:  :wohoo:

Oh Adum is already starting the smoooze back  :lol3: Kalia will be up their butts and K/P have already started the "Dani" treatment of saying lil nasy quips about each other..Ofcourse Queen Porsche I'm sure doesn't realize that she is nothing anymore but a room to sleep in..the power is with the Veto. Let's just watch them (K/P)cut each other down starting now..Oh Shelly  :neener: remember the bitch thang you were talking about it's Karma..not our Karma here  :lol: but y'all know

:waves: to her buddies that suffered all day with me  waitin' on this dang Veto  :keeta:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1093 on: August 27, 2011, 10:30:42 PM »
OMG Betcha Shelly is gonna pull a LAWON :ascared and think she's gonna get SPECIAL POWERS :weights  from BBFortuneTeller   & will park her ass there except to  :smoke & :pee 

Kalia will give her breaks and "woman" the fort! :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1094 on: August 27, 2011, 10:38:20 PM »
I do not comment often, but I truly think they are doing the best they can to have Jordan or Rachel win this game.  It seems like all the advantages have been for them.  Everytime they are nominated or their backs against the wall, Big Brother does some kind of twist to get them out of it.  What ever happened to just plain good playing without all the twists.  And maybe I am not such a good judge of character, but the way Rachel comes off she is just a constant complaining witch, with the morals of a snake.

I hear ya :waves:, and please keep posting, i know bb will do whatever it takes, and i to, love..love...just all strangers playing the game, no funny twist going on, just let the game play out, and bb dont butt into the game, but in this case, i wanted R/J to win veto, cuz i dis-like shelly so much, but i hear ya, i love bb when it is all strangers playing the game, mind games, or comp games, just let it be...hey thats a song..right :lol:. anyway bb needs to get back to their roots., back when it was the HGS that had to fight to stay, use their brain to get into people's head, and just let it play out, and stop all these twists, pandora's box, letting someone from jury come stay a night, letting a HG go spend aday with someone on the jury etc etc...i really miss the REAL BB.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1095 on: August 27, 2011, 10:40:43 PM »
according to the tweets of the 'Big Brother' Fortune Teller on Twitter, she will only perform for Golden Key Holders... My guess: Whichever one of Adam or Shelly that stay behind get the final golden key (as per the "Golden Key Rules" which are once again in effect this week), which unlocks the Fortune Teller's only fortune: The location of the Diamond Veto, which is in the crystal ball on the table next to her.

OMG!!

If the Golden Key is in effect, Adam DOES NOT PLAY in the next HOH or Veto.  He is safe until final 4!!!, if I understand the Golden Key rules correctly

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1096 on: August 27, 2011, 10:44:59 PM »
It seems to me Shelly is telling Kalia and Adam to take one of the vets to final two. She is saying that Rach would not get anyone's vote except Bren, but also saying don't let her get the money. Then she says don't pad the jury with vets, so you have the votes, which seems to be saying take a vet to final two. I am confused. But, I love that Shelly is so proud of the way she has played the game with class and integrity. I think she will find there are few that will agree with her.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1097 on: August 27, 2011, 10:46:20 PM »
Shelly's giving this "i'm ok with how things work out" speech is CRAPOLA!! Come tuesday aam is sooo getting thrown under the bus by shelly

shelly will tell every single move that she has orchestrated an what adam didnt do

also she will say  that shes' pissed everyone of, the  HG' off, their best bet is to sit next to them.. (that will be the second part of that save me speech )

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1098 on: August 27, 2011, 11:10:50 PM »
Look ahead a couple of weeks, think if the last2 standing were Rachel and Jordan, can you imagine how hard Brendon and Jeff would be playing the jury house.  To hell with the BB house, the most stabbing in the back and working angles would be in the jury house.

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1099 on: August 27, 2011, 11:11:27 PM »
1. I'm stoked that Rachel was able to take out the Veto - I hope she's still got fire in her belly for next week!

2. I also think Shelly is insinuating, in her own round-about way, that Kalia should take either Jordan or Rachel to the final 2. However, in doing so she has been subtly mentioning Adams' inability to win competitions, reminding Kalia that next week she will have no back-up. I think this is Shellys' way of suggesting that she should outlast Adam....

She's barking up the wrong tree though.

3. If Jordan wins HOH next week.... Rachel is only one HOH and one Veto away from final 2.... That would be pretty incredible for her. I hope Jordan's there with her.