Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268840 times)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1050 on: August 27, 2011, 08:54:43 PM »
k/a.s/5:50 PM BBT – Porsche makes a pretty off-color joke about Rachel’s potential pregnancy. Says maybe the Veto comp will involve throwing a medicine ball at her stomach to save Rachel the $400 for an abortion. Stay classy, Porsche.

Apparently this was said to Kalia, Adam and Shelly by Porsche!  DO THESE PEOPLE NOT REALIZE THEY ARE ON TELEVISION AND THEIR EVERY MOVE IS SCRUTINIZED AND WATCHED!! 

Really, I just cannot believe some of this **** they say in there, I know Porsche said that she was going to TRIP Rachel if she had to, to make sure she didnt win POV! 

What the hell do the rules say about this stuff?  Can they sabotage the other houseguests during comps?

:meow: :meow: :meow: :meow:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1051 on: August 27, 2011, 08:55:43 PM »
Actually, I think that the rumor about Lawon is nothing but a rumor.

Somebody drove by the BB House and saw him camped outside Julie Chen's dressing room with a puzzled look on his face as he was asking himself "So when do I go back in?".

The passerby didnt realize he had been sitting there since his eviction because production didnt have the heart to tell him he wasnt going back in...so the passerby just assumed it was for today's POV competition.

Poor Lawon!

I really should know better than to be drinking any kind of beverage when I come to this page to read..........Albert you owe me a beer dude! :hrt:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1052 on: August 27, 2011, 08:56:53 PM »
ok........Grace is going to throw a wrench in this whole rachel is the best thing sense apple pie, and all 4 sets of my grandparents coming over here from the Mayflower,the rachel love went up on the polls cuz of jordon, I promise you if for some reason R/J dont win that veto, rachel will so throw jordon under the bus, now dont get me wrong, i want J/R to win this veto, but only b/cuz of jordon,but if they dont win, be looking for rachel to sell out jordon if they dont win the veto, i aint, and cant buy...rachel's over night love for jordon, i am just sayin...watch out!!!!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 09:02:00 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1053 on: August 27, 2011, 08:58:17 PM »

Somebody drove by the BB House and saw him camped outside Julie Chen's dressing room with a puzzled look on his face as he was asking himself "So when do I go back in?".

The passerby didnt realize he had been sitting there since his eviction because production didnt have the heart to tell him he wasnt going back in...so the passerby just assumed it was for today's POV competition.

Poor Lawon!

LMBO!!! ALBERT YOU R FUNNY!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1054 on: August 27, 2011, 08:59:50 PM »

Poor Lawon!

albert........thank you... :lol3:..that is to funny :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1055 on: August 27, 2011, 09:02:04 PM »
Glad you guys were amused!

Funny what your mind thinks about when you are stressing out over a POV hoping your favorite HG can win and save herself!

Go Jordan and Rachel!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1056 on: August 27, 2011, 09:06:08 PM »

Poor Lawon!

I really should know better than to be drinking any kind of beverage when I come to this page to read..........Albert you owe me a beer dude! :hrt:

hush, dont say a word, ...but...but...I am drinking alittle tonight myself....hubby is taken care of, he is sleeping like a baby, and i am stressed out...but...hush...hush...Grace is in the house, and she is drinking :keeta:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1057 on: August 27, 2011, 09:07:25 PM »
Rebellion, that comment is the EXACT reason why some of the people on BB (or other reality shows) disgust me.

I know it's a game.  I know people back stab.  I know people lie.  I know people deceive.  It's the nature of the game, and doesn't necessarily depict how the person is in the real world.

But when a person says something of the caliber what Porsche said?  THAT is a testiment to her true character.  Ugly is as ugly does.

I hope someone calls her out on that when she leaves the house...She's the worst.

BTW, Albert - HILARIOUS!!!!!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1058 on: August 27, 2011, 09:12:40 PM »
GO RACHEL & JORDAN!!! BEAT THOSE NEWBIES!!!  :wohoo:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1059 on: August 27, 2011, 09:14:01 PM »
Rebellion, that comment is the EXACT reason why some of the people on BB (or other reality shows) disgust me.

I know it's a game.  I know people back stab.  I know people lie.  I know people deceive.  It's the nature of the game, and doesn't necessarily depict how the person is in the real world.

But when a person says something of the caliber what Porsche said?  THAT is a testiment to her true character.  Ugly is as ugly does.

I hope someone calls her out on that when she leaves the house...She's the worst.

BTW, Albert - HILARIOUS!!!!!

OMG!!!!! I missed it, what did she say, what time, what cam...what happen...thank you, for responding..i need to know. :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1060 on: August 27, 2011, 09:16:17 PM »
GO RACHEL & JORDAN!!! BEAT THOSE NEWBIES!!!  :wohoo:

I got to bump this up :tup:

GO>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>>RACHEL>>>>WIN>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1061 on: August 27, 2011, 09:19:05 PM »
Grace,

k/a.s/5:50 PM BBT – Porsche makes a pretty off-color joke about Rachel’s potential pregnancy. Says maybe the Veto comp will involve throwing a medicine ball at her stomach to save Rachel the $400 for an abortion.

Nice, huh?  Very few things in life surprise me.  This is disgusting.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1062 on: August 27, 2011, 09:22:14 PM »
I am told it was said at 5:50pm and I assume that was today Grace.  I dont know I got the info from another site.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1063 on: August 27, 2011, 09:26:17 PM »
I swear that is it, ..i fight for children everyday in my life, and for porsche to say that, i am SICK by it, just ILL, and SICK by it, how can anyone talk of a person who could be with child, say something like that, you guys..i am very sick right now, and very pissed off...wow, I am so happy my mom always said have a good heart, i know this is a game., but that is so far from this game, to wish that a comp, could hurt a baby.. un-real.....i am so upset, really very setup.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1064 on: August 27, 2011, 09:33:24 PM »
Does anyone else find the FT and Sheliar appear to be  Twins separated at birth??   :flirt:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1065 on: August 27, 2011, 09:35:43 PM »
Does anyone else find the FT and Sheliar appear to be  Twins separated at birth??   :flirt:
I just love your sense of humor !!!!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1066 on: August 27, 2011, 09:37:16 PM »
Now come on, a1mama.  That's just mean.  The FT has been NOTHING but sweet, and here you go offending her!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1067 on: August 27, 2011, 09:38:10 PM »
Aww (((Grace))) here's a hug ..I know it was a terrible thing to say  :( No matter what this will follow her outside this house too..these HG's just don't think sometimes..an example Kalia in the HOH tub shaving her pub area..I bet her family is proud..with cameras all over the place wait and do it in the shower for goodness sake..Shelly and her actions..Brenchel doing the nasty in the house for the world to see..I just think the HG's get complacent with the cams after awhile and forget..sad very sad..

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1068 on: August 27, 2011, 09:38:10 PM »
I said last night i hope bb gives rach a PG test, cuz i didnt want her to play in comps that could hurt her, I may have not been a die hard rach fan, but i want her to be ok, i dont want her to hurt herself in anyway, cuz she doesnt no if she is, or isnt, and bb better let a doctor see rachel, i cant believe bb wouldnt give a rachel a PG test.... i am so pissed off at porsche , she is a no good rotten person, just sick, i am a lost for words.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1069 on: August 27, 2011, 09:38:43 PM »
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
RACHEL WON THE VETO!!!
 :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1070 on: August 27, 2011, 09:41:00 PM »
Yea, this seasons had some disgusting cast members...I guess Porsche is taking over Dani's role now!!! And to think I was hoping the awful things being said were gonna stop when Dani left!!! Grr...so tired of the ugliness!!  (:;)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1071 on: August 27, 2011, 09:41:57 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, Daniele evicted 3-2
Week 7: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Porsche wins veto, not used, Jeff evicted 3-2
Week 8: Porsche, HOH, Jordan & Rachel nominated, Rachel wins veto, to be continued...

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1072 on: August 27, 2011, 09:42:26 PM »
Jordan jeff and brendon are gonna kill shelly in the jury.. 

I thought it was a duo thing, so they both come down...  how come they are talking about Jo being in the jury house?

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1073 on: August 27, 2011, 09:44:20 PM »
here's another question...  I guess if Rach is off the block and Jo stays up, that leaves Rach, Kalia and either adam or shelly (PLEASE God NO!) to vote.

is Kalia and/or Adam gonna vote for Jo after they keep telling her they wouldn't???

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1074 on: August 27, 2011, 09:45:43 PM »
they both come off the block!! and Shelly and Adam go up!