Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270404 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1000 on: August 27, 2011, 06:09:01 PM »
shelly, said that she thinks she is going to look like a fool on bb.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...sorry Shelly.

To Late.

why doesnt shelly just stand in front of the FT, and ask to be veto winner :lol3:

I swear every year...we get a shelly :lol3:

but she MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1001 on: August 27, 2011, 06:11:58 PM »
Shelly's so frustrate by the fortune teller right now  if she had a coors light she might  kiss her... :ascared :lol:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 10:22:45 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1002 on: August 27, 2011, 06:13:58 PM »
Shelly's so frustrate by the fortune teller right now  if she had a coors light she might give the fortune teller  some tongue! :ascared

OMG  I just spit my drink across the room!  that statement just killed me  :jam:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1003 on: August 27, 2011, 06:15:31 PM »
I am going to start calling shelly, MaMa Kool-Aid :lol3:

these damn fools,[kalia, and adum, i say adum cuz he really does want to go to the end with shelly, but ADUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! has DUM!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing in this game.... they better get shelly out, cuz i cant stand it anymore...serious, i might need a ER call here pretty soon
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1004 on: August 27, 2011, 06:18:27 PM »
so what do you guys think the pov will be...cuz it is going to be a night time one...will it be the morph??? they do that at night........i swear i am fixin to drink alcohol..

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1005 on: August 27, 2011, 06:18:50 PM »
Ok let Sheliar just sit there and stare get more frustrated as the hours go on..then her and Adum go to the Veto comp as she is worth zilch mentally :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1006 on: August 27, 2011, 06:24:25 PM »
watch when the fortune teller's lips move she says " kalia stop eating , kalia stop eating , kalia stop eating"

say that along with her an you will see!! :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1007 on: August 27, 2011, 06:26:44 PM »
Ok let Sheliar just sit there and stare get more frustrated as the hours go on..then her and Adum go to the Veto comp as she is worth zilch mentally :yess:

sounds great to me, del...............count me in :hearts:

that damn ole shelly, she has to go, cuz i have had enough stress :lol3:...and i must say, i love feisty jordon....but i tell ya!!! i am Evil in a good way, just Evil when it comes to bb..I hope jordon will chest bump shelly :lol3:..like she did to russell...i am just sitting here lmao!!!!..at my own self :lol3:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1008 on: August 27, 2011, 06:30:24 PM »
I think it might b the faces, I'm not sure though...I'm just so nervous because I want Sheliar to go to the Jury house!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1009 on: August 27, 2011, 06:33:11 PM »
ok, until veto comes..please bb...enough, what if....it is the otev god comp, and it is a huge scale-replica of the bb fortune teller, that they have to re-turn their offering to.

but then again, that could just get Ozzie Osborne to come in drag, cuz that FT sure does look the part.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1010 on: August 27, 2011, 06:33:12 PM »
Could the host be Janelle??

Look what I found!!

BBFortuneTeller CBS Fortune Teller
Now why would THIS box say "YAY" 4 Porsche??? Who would EYE know that SHE knows??? When this box opens, it may reveal a LEGEND! ;) #BB13
26 Aug Favorite Retweet Reply
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1011 on: August 27, 2011, 06:34:01 PM »
Brenchel::

i think you are on to something regarding the faces?

werent the faces a combination of 2 house guests?

that would play into the theme of "couples/duos"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1012 on: August 27, 2011, 06:34:50 PM »
ok, until veto comes..please bb...enough, what if....it is the otev god comp, and it is a huge scale-replica of the bb fortune teller, that they have to re-turn their offering to.

but then again, they could just get Ozzie Osborne to come in drag, cuz that FT sure does look the part.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1013 on: August 27, 2011, 06:35:19 PM »
shelly is gonna stick to the BB fortune teller - working her  like a trojan horse :lol3:

Shelly: "tell me what can we do to make this happen for you.." 

"when you get outi call me i can get you a 6 figure job.."

" i have a line of clothes i can give you boxes of things to wear besides that gypsy outfit.. I'll even call my guy in hong kong"

"f it.. where's my gun i'll just shoot it! " :lol3:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1014 on: August 27, 2011, 06:36:48 PM »
Trying to do the dark outside idea..like the Morpho but they planned this for earlier in the day and it was only postponed from the heat..so they have had to add extra lighting out there..it could be Otev..i have no idea but just do the dang thing already :wohoo:

Grace but you are soo good at being evil  :keeta:  don't ever change  :jam:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1015 on: August 27, 2011, 06:36:58 PM »

yep albert that is that comp, 2 faces into one person, its the morph comp, and bb does do it at night, they have to, so they can see the comp...i know in the past bb did it with 5 hgs...but they could change it up :tup:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1016 on: August 27, 2011, 06:38:50 PM »
If the FT is a GOOD thing, BB is not going to let it happen while Sheliar is in the room........they know J & R have been hanging around in there a lot.  Now S has the door shut which means it is locked for anyone else
 (:;)
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1017 on: August 27, 2011, 06:41:32 PM »
Trying to do the dark outside idea..like the Morpho but they planned this for earlier in the day and it was only postponed from the heat..so they have had to add extra lighting out there..it could be Otev..i have no idea but just do the dang thing already :wohoo:

Grace but you are soo good at being evil  :keeta:  don't ever change  :jam:

:lol3:..i know, i am the Darkside of all that is BB :lol3:..i wont change, del...i promise, or do I :keeta: have a drink on me.

that is why my favorite player was Dr. Will......BAAAAAAAHAAAAAAWAAAAABAAAAA...plus i loved Janie doll :hearts:, and i loved Dan.....MY MAN :lol3: season 10

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1018 on: August 27, 2011, 06:41:59 PM »
maybe if it's OTEV its her voice?? i think they HG's would say UNFAIR if it was Janelle.. but it would be fair in BB terms../rules etc.. :lol:

Look what I found!!

Now why would THIS box say "YAY" 4 Porsche??? Who would EYE know that SHE knows??? When this box opens, it may reveal a LEGEND! ;) #BB13

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1019 on: August 27, 2011, 06:44:03 PM »

Its possible, IDK I'm just guessing...I just want it to b over so I can find out if my girls won or not!!! I'm soo worried!!! I dont want one of them to go!!!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1020 on: August 27, 2011, 06:46:26 PM »

Look what I found!!

GeorgiaPeach that sure makes ya think doesn't it..Porsche and Janelle are supposed to be buds right ..So maybe Porsche has to give something up to see Janelle..like the oppurtunity to play for veto or  give the money..wouldn't that piss off Kalia  :lol3:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1021 on: August 27, 2011, 06:57:11 PM »
I've missed a few seasons over the years, and so I have a question. What is the Otev and the other challenge y'all were talking about...the Coupe de something??? LOL!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1022 on: August 27, 2011, 06:57:57 PM »

"Fortunate Followers" U may choose on my last retweet while EYE rest! This box needs 2 power down 4 a bit...

18 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1023 on: August 27, 2011, 07:14:24 PM »
OTEV is VETO spelled backwards.. its  a famous singing clam.. part of the VETO cop where last season Ragan  threw a CD at enzo in frustration and it hit Enzo in the head it's classic BB!!

I've missed a few seasons over the years, and so I have a question. What is the Otev and the other challenge y'all were talking about...the Coupe de something??? LOL!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1024 on: August 27, 2011, 07:16:30 PM »

hi ya! :waves: the otev, is veto spelled backwards, it is where they go in front of like a bb god, and the voice tells them when did so and so get evicted, or when did so and so do this ...then they have to run, and find like a doll with the right name on it, and they got to get to the altar fast, cuz there is always one mat taken away each time, if you are last to get the doll, and get to the altar, you are out of the veto comp...and so on until only one person is on the mat, then they win veto, the coupt de ta...was used in season 7 [all-star] mike [boggie] won it, and it was used again on JJ season, america voted for jeff to have that power, he could re-maove the hoh's noms [both of them] off the block, and put 2 people up that he wanted to, he did use it in his season, mike [boggie] didnt cuz things went his way anyway...hope that helps you some