Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 271207 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #975 on: August 27, 2011, 05:11:44 PM »
really good point Belle!!  The zingbot?? :lol3:

Changing that to the FORTUNE TELLER!! She is lit!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #976 on: August 27, 2011, 05:12:17 PM »
BB fortune teller mae a noise and kalia hears it..

shelly i know i know..  the sign is gone that said do not distrub.. i am waiting  for a sign . like magic power or something.. dodnt tell anyone

kalia i wont!! i swear

shelly  ive been here for 15 mins watiing...

OMG!!  Shelly cannot get a POWER of any sort.  Hopefully it will spit out a paper that says, You are immediately EVICTED!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #977 on: August 27, 2011, 05:12:35 PM »
really good point Belle!!  The zingbot?? :lol3:

where is this house, does anyone know? The temp in LA right now is 75. I always assumed the house was there.

Well, we know they are near Burbank airport. The current T there is 102.9!!!

Thanks Peach. Looks like we'll be waiting a long time for POV. I like the Zingbot idea. I wish we had a Zingbot icon. I'd love to see the Zings that would show up here. :lol3:

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #978 on: August 27, 2011, 05:20:17 PM »
Heaven forbid if Shelly gets ANY power at all...  :groan: Hopefully the FT bites her tongue until J/R enter haha.
I don't know how the DPV normally works, but maybe it will only talk to the winners of todays Veto competition...

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #979 on: August 27, 2011, 05:31:19 PM »
ok, back, for afew....dinner is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shelly getting a power, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hell nooooooooooooo, it aint going to happen, it better not happen, cuz i got my air miles in, and if Grace has to, she will go jump the bb fence, and drag shelly out of that house, myself...nuff....said. :knuckles:

ok, i am back , ok :iok.....so it will be a night time veto [maybe] hmmmmmmmmmm...could it be the faces mixed together, i think bb does that at F5, or it has to be the OTEV comp?....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...ok, i am going to hang around, cuz i got to know whatsup in the bb house
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #980 on: August 27, 2011, 05:32:28 PM »
ok, back, for afew....dinner is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shelly getting a power, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hell nooooooooooooo, it aint going to happen, it better not happen, cuz i got my air miles in, and if Grace has to, she will go jump the bb fence, and drag shelly out of that house, myself...nuff....said. :knuckles: I just might have to fight shelly :ascared

ok, i am back , ok :iok.....so it will be a night time veto [maybe] hmmmmmmmmmm...could it be the faces mixed together, i think bb does that at F5, or it has to be the OTEV comp?....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...ok, i am going to hang around, cuz i got to know whatsup in the bb house
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #981 on: August 27, 2011, 05:32:50 PM »
Hmmmm Del......I started the Adum cause I even put in parentheses "not misspelled" and you qouted me and said you liked it and was going to steal it LOL.......... :lol3:
Almacat I believe name the Sheliar
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #982 on: August 27, 2011, 05:33:41 PM »
I love how whenever Kalia or Shelly feel insecure, they start attacking Rachel.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #983 on: August 27, 2011, 05:38:17 PM »
Hmmm found this from Allison Grodner's BB TV Guide Interview:

On the bright side, there's a Katy Perry room — all done in popsicle colors — and a tarot card parlor where a mechanical fortune teller will figure prominently in the competitions.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Meet-Big-Brother-Houseguests-1034971.aspx
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #984 on: August 27, 2011, 05:39:59 PM »
oops.........sorry for the double post i do not know WTH happen

anyway, TexasLady, Peaches, Ugot..Rob..just all you wonderful people, i am fixin to make another donation, got to help this.

Best. Site. Ever.....out......lets all give, if jordon, and rachel wins pov, if everyone here just put in 2 dollars , anything...wow, that would ROCK!!!!!!!!!! :<3

a big thank you, to everyone here, you guys are ...like Tina my girl, rolling on the river says....you are simply the BEST!!!!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #985 on: August 27, 2011, 05:40:48 PM »
S: Don't worry about that, its just a little bit different when you have a kid and they're calling you a bitch on the live feeds.   I just don't stoop. 

I'll bet your kid was real proud of you when you were on the live feeds talking about Rachel........some pretty nasty things, if I recall.

Bet this one will be having lots of "late-night talks" with her daughter trying to explain away her own behavior on this show. You don't stoop....HA......what a hypocrite.......

Beotch needs to go!

she is doing what she accused Rachel of doing......MAKING IT ALL ABOUT HER!!  She has to be the center of attention, so she makes stuff up (like them calling her a bitch, she wasnt in the room and it wasnt too her face, she just heard them......bah)  and she cries, so they give her the sympathy she thinks she deserves and so they will keep her over Adum! (no not a spelling error)   Her daughter just has to be horrified at her behavior!  She does need to go, I keep saying that Jury house needs a GOOD MAID! :hoot:

I think Sheliar has become the most hated person on BB (beating Dani).  She was talking to Adum (NOT misspelled) saying she couldn't understand why Jordan was being so nasty to her.  She also said she wouldn't accept an apology from Jordan if she called her after the show was over.  THIS WOMAN DOES NOT GET IT....... :hammer :pull

not to quibble BUT>>>>>>>>.  time does speak for itself!   

Just means GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE  :hrt:  It's all good!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #986 on: August 27, 2011, 05:41:44 PM »
Hmmm found this from Allison Grodner's BB TV Guide Interview:

On the bright side, there's a Katy Perry room — all done in popsicle colors — and a tarot card parlor where a mechanical fortune teller will figure prominently in the competitions.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Meet-Big-Brother-Houseguests-1034971.aspx

:ascared i am Scared Peach!!!!..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #987 on: August 27, 2011, 05:42:21 PM »
Kalia's wish to BB fortune teller" I want to be BIG".. BB fortune teller spits out a card" EYE C U R BIG ENOUGH" turns over card NOW WEAR A 1 PIECE BATHING SUIT! :lolmao:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: August 27, 2011, 05:43:56 PM »
Good catch, Peach!

I really like the rope idea for the veto comp.  I think if its physical J/R have a definite advantage, and I'm not sure Porsche will be able to carry Kalia, figuratively and literally!

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #989 on: August 27, 2011, 05:52:03 PM »
Oh sweet lawdy..please do not give Sheliar anything good..hopefully like Ugot thinks maybe this will be the bad from the Pandora's Box..I'm gonna go nuts tonight till this Veto is over :iok

GeorgiaPeach..that makes me very scared..hopefully it was planned as part of the PB bad like Ugot thinks

Let's say BB waited till J/R was outta there and in bed napping hoping one of the idiots would go in there and mess with it seeing the sign gone..ok I know I'm grasping at anything :colors

:waves: JAM..oh ok LOL I'm lucky if I remember the last 30 mins nevermind pages back :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #990 on: August 27, 2011, 05:52:09 PM »
lmao...the FT...is playing Jedi tricks on shelly :knuckles:

as for pov, and the FT telling kalia that :lol3:

poor porsche will have to make alot of stops during veto for kalia to eat, talk, drink, sing...every freaking thing..one more time...

GO JORDON>>>>>>>>>>GO RACHEL>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #991 on: August 27, 2011, 05:55:30 PM »
Kalia's wish to BB fortune teller" I want to be BIG".. BB fortune teller spits out a card" EYE C U R BIG ENOUGH" turns over card NOW WEAR A 1 PIECE BATHING SUIT! :lolmao:

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol3: :yess:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #992 on: August 27, 2011, 05:56:29 PM »
Sorry Reb I guess I didn't read ur earlier post........saw one that spelled his name Adom and thought the dum(b) part fit better LOL

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #993 on: August 27, 2011, 05:57:29 PM »
oddly enough @MadameBroella last tweet was 15 hrs ago & @BBFortuneTeller was 5hrs ago.. neither of them have gone this long w/out a tweet!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #994 on: August 27, 2011, 05:57:39 PM »
Ugot, BelleJar,and Grace y'all are crazy bad :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #995 on: August 27, 2011, 05:57:58 PM »
:lol3: thanks lastnamefirst!  :lol:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #996 on: August 27, 2011, 05:58:29 PM »
OMG that is tooooooo funny!!!! :lol3:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #997 on: August 27, 2011, 06:00:03 PM »
Good catch, Peach!

Your who will be the HOST question made me start looking. :tup:

I think I am in TAR Detective withdrawal. :funny:

And remember the thing about fortunes..there are good ones and bad ones!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #998 on: August 27, 2011, 06:00:58 PM »
ha ha thanks jam101! im crakcing up cuz i finally got tweets from BBfortuen figured out how to get a repsonse.. so  #EYE wonder if its the same for the HG's!!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #999 on: August 27, 2011, 06:05:31 PM »
Guess I should turn my feeds on Ugot if it's that funny.  I just wish they would do this POV before I lose power....it flickered once already and I will go nutz if I don't find out before this damn storm hits. (:;)

Of course, turned them on and I get Kalbigass and Adum
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:09:32 PM by JAM101 »