Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270602 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #950 on: August 27, 2011, 01:49:30 PM »
hi everyone :waves:..wow, 64 pages, i didnt go back and read, cuz Grace is Lazy Today :lol:..so i am hoping J/R wins pov today, cuz i want shelly to just GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....i dont care if bb does everything in their power to get shelly OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and now i want a REAL F3..you know, a fight to the finish endurance comp, not 2 that want to go to F2 together, i want 3 that are fighting to win....so mix it up, say like, rach, porsche, adam...or jordon, hate to say this next name... shelly, and porsche...you know 3 people who will hang and fight for hours, a real F3 comp, but i would loveeeeeeeeee for shelly to just GO!!!!!..so i got to root for R/J to win that veto, oh and dont forget, Julie said more twist to come, something else could come, i know they had 2 or 3 pandora's box, in one season, someone from jury could come for one night, it might have a diamond veto..it could be anything...it..aint...over...until....kalia...sings :lol3:, I had to say that, i just had to go there.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #951 on: August 27, 2011, 01:57:20 PM »
 :waves: Grace..the last 2 days of the pages in a nutshell..Get the Sheliar OUT  even those of us that haven't been Rachel fans have seen her calm supportive ways with Jordon..ya just never know but keep those win vibes going for R/J :lol3:

Hope Hubby is doing better each day and continue to keep you both in prayers for his recovery.   :hrt: ya we understand why you're not here but we miss ya!!!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #952 on: August 27, 2011, 02:06:58 PM »
From Ugot and the Updates Board:

" kalai dani said that her da and grandma would like her

OMG to funnny I don't know how many of you listen/watch the "Dick at Nite" show but he just rips Kalia on every show..we see the Kalia/HOH room shaving the bikini area video that she will kringe knowing it's on youtube..the other guests on are usually making puking noises and such. And he is constantly saying what a fat pig etc etc she is..nope don't think they will be best buds  :lol3:

They do a funny vid on Adum too..The Six Flag Guy on the Bus..it's a hysterical and Unlce Fester  :tup:

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #953 on: August 27, 2011, 02:09:03 PM »
I think last year Rachel entered the Big Brother house with a lot of excitement and insecurity- which she dealt with by putting on a show, an act for the cameras. She created a persona for herself that made her feel less vulnerable. While it made for great television, I really believe the Rachel we're seeing now is genuine. She's an intelligent girl, highly competitive but also loyal and compassionate to those she trusts.

From the get go she has been faced with the odds stacked highly against her. The nastiness she's endured from Shelly/Kalia/Porsche would have cracked many - but I almost feel like she's got a new self-belief and confidence that has allowed her to be incredibly resilient.

She hasn't played a perfect game, but who would have thought she'd make it to Final 6? If her and Jordan manage to win Veto and progress further in the game, I honestly believe Rachel is the most deserving winner out of the group. She's a fighter, and so is Jordan. I just hope they get their head in the game, don't get flustered, and take out todays competition.

If not... well, the season will get really boring, really fast.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #954 on: August 27, 2011, 02:22:49 PM »
 :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #955 on: August 27, 2011, 02:40:50 PM »
There's a conversation Rachel really needs to have with Kalia...

"Kalia, if you vote Jordan and I out, there is no chance for you to win the $500,000. We will not vote for you to win. Right now, I'm fighting for the $50,000. I know I'm not going to win the game. I just want to get runner-up. If you evict Jordan before me, and take me to finale, you will have the votes to win. I'm the only person you will win against. Just think about it. Play the best game for YOU. Don't forget about jury."

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #956 on: August 27, 2011, 03:05:15 PM »
Great thinking red_sox  :tup:

But all 4 of these newbies fail to think about the 4 B/R/J/J being in the jury Dani's vote won't even matter they would control who wins..they play day to day. Kalia should be up R/J's butt not S/P trying to save her chance of winning

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #957 on: August 27, 2011, 03:15:59 PM »
Great thinking red_sox  :tup:

But all 4 of these newbies fail to think about the 4 B/R/J/J being in the jury Dani's vote won't even matter they would control who wins..they play day to day. Kalia should be up R/J's butt not S/P trying to save her chance of winning
Couldn't agree more Del227!!!

I missed something....could someone tell me how Shelly got the name Shellar???

Thanks and Please stay safe East Coasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #958 on: August 27, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »
I think last year Rachel entered the Big Brother house with a lot of excitement and insecurity- which she dealt with by putting on a show, an act for the cameras. She created a persona for herself that made her feel less vulnerable. While it made for great television, I really believe the Rachel we're seeing now is genuine. She's an intelligent girl, highly competitive but also loyal and compassionate to those she trusts.

From the get go she has been faced with the odds stacked highly against her. The nastiness she's endured from Shelly/Kalia/Porsche would have cracked many - but I almost feel like she's got a new self-belief and confidence that has allowed her to be incredibly resilient.

She hasn't played a perfect game, but who would have thought she'd make it to Final 6? If her and Jordan manage to win Veto and progress further in the game, I honestly believe Rachel is the most deserving winner out of the group. She's a fighter, and so is Jordan. I just hope they get their head in the game, don't get flustered, and take out todays competition.

If not... well, the season will get really boring, really fast.

hi :waves:, i have not been a rachel fan, this season or in her season, but i was never like..........get her out now!!!! i agree with you 10000000000000000000000000000%..if rach is in the F2 she does deserve to win, if she can get there, that would mean she won some more hoh's and comps' to stay in the game, please you guys dont hate on me, to much...Grace can take it, but not those big rocks!!!!! really can hurt, one's head :<3....ok, here goes, i do like jordon, as a person she seems so kind, a sweetheart, but i do not think she is playing a 500,000... dollar game, she even said she wasnt, but i do want her and rach to win today...cuz i want shelly to just ..puff....be....gone...cant take her :knuckles: and I aint scared of her :knuckles:

:waves:..hi Del..my bb sister'a :keeta:..hubby is doing great :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #959 on: August 27, 2011, 03:27:25 PM »
 :waves: lastnamefirst I wish I could remember who gave the name to Sheliar to Shelly but some one on the forum here..hope you step up to get the credit for the great name. I apologize for not remembering  :-[

Someone else has so greatly renamed Adam to Adum..another genius in our forum :tup:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #960 on: August 27, 2011, 03:31:08 PM »
hahahaha  I will take credit for the Adum name  LOL   and I will now take the time to go and find out who did the other  name  Sheliar, but I do have to tell you that I have used these two names on other boards and they are lovin' them   :hrt:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #961 on: August 27, 2011, 03:33:52 PM »
ok first

GO JORDON>>>>>>>>>GO RACHEL>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TODAY

I just hooked up the Xbox, to hubby's room, I took like 10 games to him, gave him the remote.

he looked at me, and said what the hell, are you trying to do, get rid of me :lol3:

no, honey, it is just pov time at bb...gosh he hates bb, i cant make him like it, he wont even watch it, i love you honey, but (:;)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #962 on: August 27, 2011, 03:34:47 PM »
Just getting caught up on all I missed

First - Thank y'all (tribute to Jordo) for embracing my "Sheliar" nickname.

If I understand this correctly, they are back in Duos, will play as Duos for a Veto that can remove both nominees??

A ray of hope!!!!!

and here we have it  MAMACAT!!!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #963 on: August 27, 2011, 03:45:21 PM »
ok, i gots to go, cuz i am making hubby one big ole dinner tonight, and i gots to get started on it..one more time..here we go

GO>>>>>>>>>>JORDON>>>>>>>>>>GO>>>>>>>>>>>RACHEL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>POV>>>>TODAY

see you guys later :waves:..i hope when i get back, J/R has that veto, if not then i might type some stupid things on here tonight cuz i will be :keeta:.....getting out the bottle of wine.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #964 on: August 27, 2011, 03:46:41 PM »
Well Kudo's to a1mommacat and Rebellion..I  :hrt: these names  :cheer:

It must be the 100 degree heat that is holding off the veto..some posted that it was very hot there and they are worried about heat stroke or something..let's face it Adum and Kalia sweat just walking from the bathroom to the bedroom  :colealert:

Oh please get this over with so my fat butt will get off the puter for awhile..atleast if it goes to WBRB and stays there I know it's the Veto comp and I will I move  :lol3:

:dancer: Hey Grace if he is fed, watered and comfy enjoy your BB time  :wohoo:

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #965 on: August 27, 2011, 04:02:29 PM »
Well Kudo's to a1mommacat and Rebellion..I  :hrt: these names  :cheer:

Thanks Del227 and Rebellion.....Nooooooooooow I get it. Sheliar. Duh :-[

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #966 on: August 27, 2011, 04:04:26 PM »
Kalia said on the feeds that  BB had pushed the comp back to 5 or 6. (BBT)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #967 on: August 27, 2011, 04:11:52 PM »
 kalia said that she didn't know what went wrong that she was doing good at the beginning of the game and she said that she lost her mojo..

kalia i was like well the good thing about mojo is that it's usually not that far away and it does come back

Kalia? Mojo?  :lol3:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #968 on: August 27, 2011, 04:18:39 PM »
kalia said that she didn't know what went wrong that she was doing good at the beginning of the game and she said that she lost her mojo..

kalia i was like well the good thing about mojo is that it's usually not that far away and it does come back

Kalia? Mojo?  :lol3:

LOL more like Mojito in Kalia's case, or Foodo, or Sleepo......I just don't see that Mojo that she had!!  She has always been a lump, and she just keeps getting bigger and bigger!  Porshe ain't no skinny minny either!  OH  I know  it should have been PORKO!! :colors

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #969 on: August 27, 2011, 04:46:50 PM »
I think Jordan was saying the mojo thing.

So, anyone have an idea if there's going to be a host for this veto comp?
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #970 on: August 27, 2011, 04:53:50 PM »

So, anyone have an idea if there's going to be a host for this veto comp?
Good question Belle Jar and where is this house, does anyone know? The temp in LA right now is 75. I always assumed the house was there.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #971 on: August 27, 2011, 04:54:57 PM »

Thanks Belle - that makes MUCH more sense!  :lol:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #972 on: August 27, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »
I don't know what it is about her, but I have always had this major dislike of Porshe......I would take Kalia or Adam winning over her any day. (you will notice that Shelly is not even mentioned in the winning scenario here.....for obvious reasons).

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #973 on: August 27, 2011, 05:02:14 PM »
really good point Belle!!  The zingbot?? :lol3:

where is this house, does anyone know? The temp in LA right now is 75. I always assumed the house was there.

Well, we know they are near Burbank airport. The current T there is 102.9!!!

http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/current/KBUR.html
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #974 on: August 27, 2011, 05:10:02 PM »
Anyone spec'ing on the comp?/

I was thinking that if I was BB and was doing a DUO comp...I would go for something like the Survivor rope mazes where the two are roped together and have to do some sort of rope obstacle course.

If it were to be something like that:
P might be hindered by K

A/Sh would be hindered by size and lack of agiity and endurance (both heavy smokers, have never once seen Sh do any cardio, her "wind" will be limited) but assume A could be good at the puzzly part

J/R could be awesome, IF Jordan lets Rach direct on the puzzly part, they are both fit and agile.

Just spec'ing :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule: