Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268864 times)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #900 on: August 26, 2011, 10:49:50 PM »
I live in the path of the storm East Coast NC..and on the water...and i just know we are going to lose power and I won't be able to ck out what's happening in the BB house......this Hurricane blows!!

Oh no!!  Well it was so ugly last nite that the break may be welcome.

But please take all the safety precautions!

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #901 on: August 26, 2011, 10:50:14 PM »
:waves: Kate04..yup saw that Coach is coming back he is like brendo "I am the Jedi"  :groan: but he doesn't have a Rachel to deal with  :lol3:

Also saw that one of the new players is mean Russel's nephew..bet he has gotten alot of instruction from him :ascared Gonna be interesting

I know; Coach is probably gearing up for his early a.m. yoga class on the beaches of the South Pacific.  Russell's nephew said he is not as mean as his Uncle. Time will tell  :lol:

Let's just hope it's not as disappointing as BB was this season.  :groan:

Gosh Kate04, it's not yoga- it's dragon slayer chi..... :lol:
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #902 on: August 26, 2011, 10:51:28 PM »
Just getting caught up on all I missed

First - Thank y'all (tribute to Jordo) for embracing my "Sheliar" nickname.

If I understand this correctly, they are back in Duos, will play as Duos for a Veto that can remove both nominees??

A ray of hope!!!!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #903 on: August 26, 2011, 10:55:12 PM »
Here's my perfect scenario

Rachel and Jordan tell Porche - Look, if we both go out, we control 4 of the 7 jury votes.

If you put up Sheliar, we guarantee that you will have all 4 of our votes if you are final two!  We will not try to win the next HOH or Veto, but we want her gone before we go!

She does not deserve to be here, she has done nothing but lie and be cruel.  You have played hard in the last few challenges and are deserving of a final 2 shot.

This could do it.  Wouldn't it be great to see that hideous bitch have her ass kicked off????  :yess:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #904 on: August 26, 2011, 10:59:53 PM »
I think you guys are being too hard on Shelly. Many houseguests over the years have straddled the fence. She's trying to cover all her bases all the time and she finally picked the side she thought would get her farther. Dani was right...people do have to play for themselves. I love Jordan but she's a vet....she should know how this works. Jeff took a hard stance with the others and especially Kahlia and I'm not really a fan of hers but I do look at it as justice for her to send him out the door after her screw up earlier in the season and his speech to her. Big Jeff has got himself a big head this season and hate that because I sooooo love him.

Right now I'm rooting for Jordan or Porshe.
we're all entitled to our opinions that's for sure -- but Shelly trying to cover all her bases?   She went wayyyy beyond that-- she crossed the line and I don't think that woman really knows what reality is -- she thinks Jordon needs to apologize to her? 

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #905 on: August 26, 2011, 11:03:31 PM »
I'm not saying that I think Shel's game is perfect but I do commend her on being able to get so smoochy smoochy with both sides....that doesn't happen too often.

And no...I don't think Jordan needs to apologize to her.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #906 on: August 26, 2011, 11:08:18 PM »
I'm not saying that I think Shel's game is perfect but I do commend her on being able to get so smoochy smoochy with both sides....that doesn't happen too often.

I found it hard to understand why the J's didn't question the fact that she was constantly with "the other side"  way more than what would be normal if you're supposed to be some type of alliance. She spent no time with them and all the time with the other side.  Pretty blatant if you ask me.  But hey hard to see the forrest through the trees.  and we are on the outside looking in. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #907 on: August 26, 2011, 11:27:24 PM »

UGH!!  I totally disagree with you.  She is a lying bitch who would betray even her grandmother and I daresay even her own daughter if it advanced her cause.  Actually she did betray her own daughter because kids at her school are taking it out on josie that her mother is such a bitch.  Sheliar should have thought of that before she stabbed people in back.

I also saw the fakeness of her tears when Jordon gave her the phone call home.  At first she hesitated, then Jordon kept encouraging her and I could see the evil light go on in her head that accepting the phone call and a day in isolation would make her look good.  So flowed the tears.

"She lies, she cries, she plays both sides":  Julie's description of Sheliar.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #908 on: August 26, 2011, 11:38:21 PM »
Jeff most certainly had his doubts about Sheliar....it was Jordan that stuck up for her many times.  She certainly received a knockout blow from the biotch.  Even I had tears in my eyes (first ever for BB) watching Jordan crying last night....she was so crushed. :'(
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #909 on: August 26, 2011, 11:43:44 PM »
I think Kalia has been blinded by her dislike for Rachel and is inadvertently ruining her chances at the $500,000.
She is forgetting about the JURY VOTES. Say her and Porsche make it to the final 2, there's a good chance J/J/R/B would give the money to Porsche.

However, if Kalia took Rachel to the end...

Brendon- Rachel
Daniele- Kalia
Jeff- Rachel
Jordon- Rachel
Shelly- Kalia
Porsche- Kalia
Adam- Kalia

Kalia would win it. Why would she focus on evicting someone so beatable? Seems so stupid from a player who is clearly a big strategic thinker.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #910 on: August 26, 2011, 11:46:22 PM »
Kalia giving cooking lessons...

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #911 on: August 26, 2011, 11:50:18 PM »
this idiots aren't thinking of the winning part, they are thinking of minute by minute.  we have to win this and BEAT them!  that's all they can see.  They can't see the trees cuz the forest is in the way! 

But honestly, and I PRAY I'm wrong..  I still don't see Jordan or Rachel making it to F3.  I dont see it.  if they were on the block and get veto  the other won't have the votes to stay

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #912 on: August 27, 2011, 12:05:35 AM »
this idiots aren't thinking of the winning part, they are thinking of minute by minute.  we have to win this and BEAT them!  that's all they can see.  They can't see the trees cuz the forest is in the way! 

But honestly, and I PRAY I'm wrong..  I still don't see Jordan or Rachel making it to F3.  I dont see it.  if they were on the block and get veto  the other won't have the votes to stay

I don't think you are wrong-they don't have the votes at this point unless they do some drastic campaigning. 

This has been such a bad season that I don't really care who wins as long as it isn't sheliar.  Adam can take it, Porsche can take it, Kalia, don't care, just don't give it to the The Bitch.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #913 on: August 27, 2011, 12:06:11 AM »
Is the Pandors's box thing for real?  They are paired again? That sounds too stupid to be real.  Can someone please confirm for me.  I guess I can just go back and read the updates.  If that is true, then I am convinced that BB orchestrated the exit of Jeff.  This "twist" was designed to happen after the spliting of the "real" couples. It seems really fishy to me.  How were the pairs decided.  BB is just going to far.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #914 on: August 27, 2011, 12:07:09 AM »
Delta.....it is couples now so if they win veto, both come off and they have the majority of votes to get out who they want.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #915 on: August 27, 2011, 12:14:21 AM »
OMG...I can't believe Kalia is trying to say that Rachel only won her 2 HOHs because somebody threw them!!! Wow...she actually thinks she's a better competitor than Rachel...now Kalia is really dilusional!!! LMBO!!!  :lol3:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #916 on: August 27, 2011, 12:28:43 AM »
Ok, so pandora's box is real.  This is the stupidest twist EVER!  Did they just want to give Porshe a gift, so they threw in a Pandora box?  I mean this is just is so obviously a manipulation of the game by BB.  Even if it ends up furthering Rachel and Jordan in the game(which I hope), it is so dumb.  Just let this car wreck of a season run it's course...

Who picked the pairs?  Anyone?

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #917 on: August 27, 2011, 12:39:17 AM »
Ok, so pandora's box is real.  This is the stupidest twist EVER!  Did they just want to give Porshe a gift, so they threw in a Pandora box?  I mean this is just is so obviously a manipulation of the game by BB.  Even if it ends up furthering Rachel and Jordan in the game(which I hope), it is so dumb.  Just let this car wreck of a season run it's course...

Who picked the pairs?  Anyone?

I believe Porsche got to pick the teams.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #918 on: August 27, 2011, 12:41:03 AM »
Mommycass..don't think there was any "picking" ..it just went that way Kalia was already with Porsche and Jordon with Rachel so automatically Sheliar and Adam..it would have been interesting if they had to draw names for the pairs..it would've sooo changed the game and been crazy!! I think if Jordon would have had to play with Sheliar and Rachel and Kalia..Jordon would have walked out

Ok brenchel-forever thinks Portia might have so I'm probably wrong :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #919 on: August 27, 2011, 12:43:33 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, Daniele evicted 3-2
Week 7: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Porsche wins veto, not used, Jeff evicted 3-2
Week 8: Porsche, HOH, Jordan & Rachel nominated, to be continued...

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #920 on: August 27, 2011, 12:49:36 AM »
If Porsche did get to pick the teams......she is dumb as hell.

If she matches up herself with Kalia and then Adam with Rachel and Jordan with Shelly, no matter who is on the block, they could have sent one of the vets home (kalia's vote would be the deciding vote no matter what).

This mistake will end up biting the newbies in the ass!

And to think a day ago I was ready to write this season off.  :iok

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #921 on: August 27, 2011, 01:01:15 AM »
Delta.....it is couples now so if they win veto, both come off and they have the majority of votes to get out who they want.

for this week but not after that, it'd be pushing it for them to win 2 important ones in a row, but i am for sure praying they do!.

ou speculation is that BB saw the fury unleashed after the turn out yesterday.  So many people saying they weren't going to watch anymore they had to do something to give those 2 some hope.  At least that JMO.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #922 on: August 27, 2011, 01:13:14 AM »
If Porsche did get to pick the teams......she is dumb as hell.

If she matches up herself with Kalia and then Adam with Rachel and Jordan with Shelly, no matter who is on the block, they could have sent one of the vets home (kalia's vote would be the deciding vote no matter what).

This mistake will end up biting the newbies in the ass!

And to think a day ago I was ready to write this season off.    :iok

I'm thinking I heard someone say on BBAD that Porsche got to pick teams...IDK...I could b wrong. :duno:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #923 on: August 27, 2011, 01:18:48 AM »
Thank you for clarifying Del and Brenchal.  BB is really lovin some Porshe.  Giving her gifts, letting her pick the pairs.  She must be the new Favorite since Dani left.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #924 on: August 27, 2011, 01:55:13 AM »

I found it hard to understand why the J's didn't question the fact that she was constantly with "the other side"  way more than what would be normal if you're supposed to be some type of alliance. She spent no time with them and all the time with the other side.  Pretty blatant if you ask me.  But hey hard to see the forrest through the trees.  and we are on the outside looking in.

Sheliar kept using her trojan horse theory so the J's didn't get concerned just kept thinking she was infiltrating the other side....as long as she was giving half truths to both sides no one but Rachel had red flags up, then of course Dani caught on too...those two knew she was dangerous, towards the end Jordon's red flag went up to, but by that time way to late.   To me i have no use for her or her lies... looking back on every blow up in that house the finger always points back at her....i learned a long time ago that the one that is always defensive and starts running their mouth is the one causing the trouble....think back to ever situation and Sheliar was that person! :yess: