Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268817 times)

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #875 on: August 26, 2011, 10:03:52 PM »
deltabw..yup I think they have done a Sunday eviction then starts the 3 round final HOH rounds :tup:

TL.. Great post! Sheliar  :trashy: just doesn't get it period but I truly believe in Karma..this will haunt her for a long time because family/friends/Josie friends seeing this side of her..I mean think about it if you are her friend in real life and see how ruthless her thinking was wouldn't you be a little skeptical from now on

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #876 on: August 26, 2011, 10:10:50 PM »
Plus=== kids can be cruel.  I bet her precious Josie is starting to hear some snide little remarks about her momma!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #877 on: August 26, 2011, 10:13:14 PM »
Plus=== kids can be cruel.  I bet her precious Josie is starting to hear some snide little remarks about her momma!!

Well considering what shelies/sheliar did to jeff, it would certainly be expected.

We are not bashing children on this forum.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 01:18:52 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #878 on: August 26, 2011, 10:15:30 PM »
Rachels dog was in a tissue box but when porsche went to get the tissue box it was gone.. porsche talked with kalia and they think the tissue box  went into the DR with one of the sobbing HG's and they have no clue if production has the tissue box and or dog..

Nothing has been said about it since the live feeds came back and Rachel asked for  Benz return.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #879 on: August 26, 2011, 10:15:35 PM »
Shelly will not win this game. She already lost three votes.

I SO hope that you are right.  For that kind of stab right through the heart betrayal to be rewarded would be awful.

But sadly, sheliar might have more of a chance than you think.  Look how they gave it to ED; for the same rationale they might hand it to sheliar.  :groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #880 on: August 26, 2011, 10:18:31 PM »
In case you guys dont have twitter.. there are some people out there that are trying to get Josie removed from her school because of what Shelly has done in the game

This is not fair to Josie and you can join twitter to see the replies, responses etc..  I wont ever engage in anything that cruel.

Shelly is playing a game and will have consequences when she gets out but her daughter should not be reprimanded  or mistreated because of Big Brother play.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #881 on: August 26, 2011, 10:19:38 PM »
I am just now watching the rest of BBAD from last night...Sheliar is worse than Russell Hantz IMO!!! She broke Jordans heart, she thought of her as a mother figure, that was just wrong of Sheliar to take it as far as she did!!! I feel so sorry for Jordan, and Rachel is trying so hard to help her. Its soo sad.  :'( IDK IF I CAN STOMACH TONIGHTS OR TOMORROW NIGHTS BBAD!!! Seriously I wanna puke right now!!!

Hi Brenchal Forever - Here is why I cannot feel sorry for the JJ's - BECAUSE I YELLED AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE TO THE TV TO JEFF TO EVICT HER UGLY FACE OUTTA THERE BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO DO TO THEM!!  :lol3:

But alas, Jeff did not listen to me and sheliar acted true to the hateful bitch that she really is.  It's intersting to see the effects of such a profound betrayal on poor Jordon.  She really bought her hook, line and sinker.

Sheliar played the "mommy" card and no one is LESS maternal than sheliar. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #882 on: August 26, 2011, 10:21:07 PM »
OK tell me to stop..I just keep running things thru my head :colors

If by chance J/R win the veto and A/S go up..Adam says he won't say why Sheliar should go but why he should stay..If J/R get the HOH again Adum (ok I'm stealing this one too) will do what he has done all season float back over to J/R plead that he was by the JJ's side all season and just made a big oops! Can they find it in Jordon's forgiving heart and let him back ...send Shelly home and work against K/P to get them out..didn't he say he wanted to be up against Rachel in a F2 cuz ofcourse he would win nobody would vote for her...oh lawdy let this season be over with and bring on TAR and Survivor  :lol3:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #883 on: August 26, 2011, 10:21:25 PM »
In case you guys dont have twitter.. there are some people out there that are trying to get Josie removed from her school because of what Shelly has done in the game

This is not fair to Josie and you can join twitter to see the replies, responses etc..  I wont ever engage in anything that cruel.

Shelly is playing a game and will have consequences when she gets out but her daughter should not be reprimanded  or mistreated because of Big Brother play.

OMG are you KIDDING me!  why do they want her gone from school!  I swear to God, people are WACKED!  Leave the poor child alone, she has enough problems with a mother like that!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #884 on: August 26, 2011, 10:24:27 PM »

unfortunately it just doesn't seem to work that way.  That child is going to feel repercussions  of what her mom has done.  PPL seem to really be ticked off about her actions--- more so than I've seen in the past with idiot hg's on BB or elsewhere. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #885 on: August 26, 2011, 10:25:36 PM »
Well after the disaster on BB last night -- I haven't read the feeds, just checking in on the discussion board here since I can't watch or listen to these hgs' that are left.  In particular ADPK.  But I did just send a RANT TO CBS.  What has really got me ticked off is this DE.  Regardless of who would have been sent packing last night.  Hgs's would be upset -- in this case Rach & Jordon.  I think its a totally unfair advantage for the other side when competing for the final HOH of the night.  Those upset are just not going to be able to perform and win.  So the other side is almost guaranteed a second win for the night.  IT was really sickening to watch that last night.  NOt fun entertainment in my book.  How could you not feel the betrayal that Jordon felt from that witch.  She was in no shape at that point to play for her life.  BB needs to take out the DE,   Its just not fair to whoever is playing this game.  JMO

ITA - it wasn't fun to see a genuinely sweet person like Jordon experience such a blow.  It didn't surprise me because I knew sheliar was a pretty horrid lying bitch from early on but the JJ's didn't want to see it.  On one hand I think Jeff had suspicions that this was a pretty evil person but he squelched it.

The fell for her lines and fake promises ie how she could get him a 6 figure job and bought the whole dirty package.

Not a pretty evening though.  The only thing that would make it worthwhile is if Jordon took the $500 K.  And if not, anyone would be better than the evil sheliar.

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #886 on: August 26, 2011, 10:25:56 PM »
I am just now watching the rest of BBAD from last night...Sheliar is worse than Russell Hantz IMO!!! She broke Jordans heart, she thought of her as a mother figure, that was just wrong of Sheliar to take it as far as she did!!! I feel so sorry for Jordan, and Rachel is trying so hard to help her. Its soo sad.  :'( IDK IF I CAN STOMACH TONIGHTS OR TOMORROW NIGHTS BBAD!!! Seriously I wanna puke right now!!!

Hi Brenchal Forever - Here is why I cannot feel sorry for the JJ's - BECAUSE I YELLED AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE TO THE TV TO JEFF TO EVICT HER UGLY FACE OUTTA THERE BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO DO TO THEM!!  :lol3:

Ummm  Kate04, I don't think Jeff heard you shouting from home....
Also, remember that we see/hear things the houseguests do.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #887 on: August 26, 2011, 10:28:52 PM »
OK tell me to stop..I just keep running things thru my head :colors

If by chance J/R win the veto and A/S go up..Adam says he won't say why Sheliar should go but why he should stay..If J/R get the HOH again Adum (ok I'm stealing this one too) will do what he has done all season float back over to J/R plead that he was by the JJ's side all season and just made a big oops! Can they find it in Jordon's forgiving heart and let him back ...send Shelly home and work against K/P to get them out..didn't he say he wanted to be up against Rachel in a F2 cuz ofcourse he would win nobody would vote for her...oh lawdy let this season be over with and bring on TAR and Survivor  :lol3:

I like the way you think but it won't happen because Adam is in too tight with P/K.

If they sent sheliar's butt home, at least we could have a few days of something remoteful viewable. 

Did you see that Coach is coming back to Survivor?  I thought they'd bring Matt from last season back.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #888 on: August 26, 2011, 10:29:48 PM »
That's ridiculous to take it out on Josie. Remember that Rachel told them that she got death threats and they mocked her later? There are some screwed up people out there and that little girl doesn't deserve this nor does Tony.  (:;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #889 on: August 26, 2011, 10:32:32 PM »
It's really crazy out there and yes some WHACKED out people..You can be a fan..root and scream foul against houseguests all you want but please leave that poor child out of it..just check out Facebook there are already quite a few "America hates Shelly Moore" pages out there :groan:

The Internet like this season can be a Blessing and a Curse :ascared
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:36:15 PM by del227 »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #890 on: August 26, 2011, 10:32:53 PM »

Ummm  Kate04, I don't think Jeff heard you shouting from home....
Also, remember that we see/hear things the houseguests do.

I am still surprised at Jeff, who I thought was fairly clever, for not realizing how she was growing a new face each week.  It was pretty obvious that she was having tete and tetes with a lot of different people from within the house.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #891 on: August 26, 2011, 10:35:09 PM »
That's ridiculous to take it out on Josie. Remember that Rachel told them that she got death threats and they mocked her later? There are some screwed up people out there and that little girl doesn't deserve this nor does Tony.  (:;)

ITA - it's josie that I feel sorry for for her now realization of what a pretty hideous, lying, mean, nasty mother she has.  how does a kid come to grips with that without it affecting HER trust in human nature?

"She lies, she cries, she takes both sides" (Julie descrbing sheliar)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #892 on: August 26, 2011, 10:35:20 PM »
KATE04--- I just don't see how Jordon would have any fire left in her to fight.  Shelly betrayal really hurt her heart more so than Jeff going out that door.  That was hard enough but what that wicked witch did to her was just unbelievable.  I really think Shell has some kind of mental issue.  To do that -- then come into the room after the show and get in Jordon's face -- unbelievable.  What a psycho b-i- itch!!  IF Rach hadn't pulled Jordon out of the room -- I think she would have punched the witch in the face.  ANd now all day witch/bitch is playing the victim.  Crying all day long.   Oh yea--- real corporate executive there. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #893 on: August 26, 2011, 10:39:05 PM »
KATE04--- I just don't see how Jordon would have any fire left in her to fight.  Shelly betrayal really hurt her heart more so than Jeff going out that door.  That was hard enough but what that wicked witch did to her was just unbelievable.  I really think Shell has some kind of mental issue.  To do that -- then come into the room after the show and get in Jordon's face -- unbelievable.  What a psycho b-i- itch!!  IF Rach hadn't pulled Jordon out of the room -- I think she would have punched the witch in the face.  ANd now all day witch/bitch is playing the victim.  Crying all day long.   Oh yea--- real corporate executive there.

BBjunkey -  We have all seen a feistiness in Jordon, but of course that has been in a cute jovial feisty way.  I wish she could channel her betrayal into a conviction to win.

Of course the bitch is playing the victim - remember Julie's description of sheliar:  "She lies, she cries, she plays both sides".

I hope J and R don't self evict or mentally go home but instead turn this into a fervor!!  :knuckles:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #894 on: August 26, 2011, 10:43:02 PM »
If I was punched in the gut like Jordon was -- I'd have a really hard time pulling it together with the odds so stacked against me and such a short time frame to get in the zone.   Last time Jordon won -- she didn't experience anything near this emotional roller coaster.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #895 on: August 26, 2011, 10:43:36 PM »
 :waves: Kate04..yup saw that Coach is coming back he is like brendo "I am the Jedi"  :groan: but he doesn't have a Rachel to deal with  :lol3:

Also saw that one of the new players is mean Russel's nephew..bet he has gotten alot of instruction from him :ascared Gonna be interesting

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #896 on: August 26, 2011, 10:45:08 PM »
If Jordan can pull through and makes it to the end, she has a good shot at winning, and becoming the first ever BB two time winner.  :hearts:

Have any of you guys seen the America Hates Shelly page on Facebook? More than 5,000 likes...
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #897 on: August 26, 2011, 10:47:07 PM »
I think you guys are being too hard on Shelly. Many houseguests over the years have straddled the fence. She's trying to cover all her bases all the time and she finally picked the side she thought would get her farther. Dani was right...people do have to play for themselves. I love Jordan but she's a vet....she should know how this works. Jeff took a hard stance with the others and especially Kahlia and I'm not really a fan of hers but I do look at it as justice for her to send him out the door after her screw up earlier in the season and his speech to her. Big Jeff has got himself a big head this season and hate that because I sooooo love him.

Right now I'm rooting for Jordan or Porshe.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #898 on: August 26, 2011, 10:48:04 PM »
:waves: Kate04..yup saw that Coach is coming back he is like brendo "I am the Jedi"  :groan: but he doesn't have a Rachel to deal with  :lol3:

Also saw that one of the new players is mean Russel's nephew..bet he has gotten alot of instruction from him :ascared Gonna be interesting

I know; Coach is probably gearing up for his early a.m. yoga class on the beaches of the South Pacific.  Russell's nephew said he is not as mean as his Uncle. Time will tell  :lol:

Let's just hope it's not as disappointing as BB was this season.  :groan:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #899 on: August 26, 2011, 10:49:15 PM »
I have seen it Peace :tup: I mentioned it earlier..FB peeps can be crazzzzzyyy to..there is no way that someone hasn't told Tony about this..Shelly has brought some real pain to her family..she could have lied cheated etc..Sheliar just decided to take it over the line  :(