Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270520 times)

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #850 on: August 26, 2011, 07:56:58 PM »
Shell crying now about how Jordan being a bitch?! It was just yesterday she was bad mouthing  them. Please big brother gods make shelly leave!

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #851 on: August 26, 2011, 07:57:14 PM »
I'm a little confused here... Do the couples only play POV together, and then it's back to normal? Or is it like earlier inthe season, and when someone is evicted, the other gets the golden key to the final 3?

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #852 on: August 26, 2011, 08:34:36 PM »
S: When the game doesn't go their way its personal.

K: Even more than before, we have to win the veto.

S; We'll have balls out.<---  see she is a MALE!!

K: And then we'll drink that champagne.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #853 on: August 26, 2011, 08:38:59 PM »
S: Don't worry about that, its just a little bit different when you have a kid and they're calling you a bitch on the live feeds.   I just don't stoop. 

I'll bet your kid was real proud of you when you were on the live feeds talking about Rachel........some pretty nasty things, if I recall.

Bet this one will be having lots of "late-night talks" with her daughter trying to explain away her own behavior on this show. You don't stoop....HA......what a hypocrite.......

Beotch needs to go!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #854 on: August 26, 2011, 08:43:22 PM »
S: Don't worry about that, its just a little bit different when you have a kid and they're calling you a bitch on the live feeds.   I just don't stoop. 

I'll bet your kid was real proud of you when you were on the live feeds talking about Rachel........some pretty nasty things, if I recall.

Bet this one will be having lots of "late-night talks" with her daughter trying to explain away her own behavior on this show. You don't stoop....HA......what a hypocrite.......

Beotch needs to go!

she is doing what she accused Rachel of doing......MAKING IT ALL ABOUT HER!!  She has to be the center of attention, so she makes stuff up (like them calling her a bitch, she wasnt in the room and it wasnt too her face, she just heard them......bah)  and she cries, so they give her the sympathy she thinks she deserves and so they will keep her over Adum! (no not a spelling error)   Her daughter just has to be horrified at her behavior!  She does need to go, I keep saying that Jury house needs a GOOD MAID! :hoot:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #855 on: August 26, 2011, 08:48:42 PM »
!!!!!!! :ascared bb better let a doctor see her, cuz i dont think she should be doing those comps, wow, so wow, i mean if this is for real, what a mess, rach doesnt have any money nor does bren, and their relationship IMO is not a good one.WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.sorry for all the wow, but ...you guessed it..wow..i dont think bren is going to be happy, remeber he told julie..no kids yet....they have to wait for that.......wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I hope they don't have any comp like the one where they swing on a vine and smash into a wall, or anything where she could get hurt. They should give her the test.

I do not think Brendon will be happy about this. He might have to get a job and not be a professional student.  :jam:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #856 on: August 26, 2011, 08:49:47 PM »
The Nomination ceremony is right now. 

The veto comp is usually played on Saturdays.

They don't know yet what the competition will be.

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline guardpro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #857 on: August 26, 2011, 08:52:01 PM »
Isn't there only 2 more Thursdays left in the season? If so I think that both people on block will go home together this Thurs (as a power duo). And then goes to the final 3 the following Thurs, for finale on Wednesday?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:56:14 PM by guardpro »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #858 on: August 26, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »
i see more to the PBOX  coming. always something good n bad. so far it's not that bad being partners/duos..

something bad has to come to the person that opened the box or their partner and no, working with shelly or rachel is not the punishment! :lol:

if jordan is not safe this week you can bet your last nickel that agrodner will have another PBOX next week if she's not HOH..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #859 on: August 26, 2011, 08:57:12 PM »
sept 14th is the finale date
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #860 on: August 26, 2011, 08:58:38 PM »
Anybody know what happened to Rachel's dog? Because if Shelly took it, someone should steal Josie's and let her have a taste of her own medicine...
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #861 on: August 26, 2011, 09:04:55 PM »
Anybody know what happened to Rachel's dog? Because if Shelly took it, someone should steal Josie's and let her have a taste of her own medicine...

Porshe and Kalia were talking about that yesterday...said it was in the tissue box that was in the BR and they saw the tissue box missing, but Rachel brought it to Jordon when she was crying....whether the dog was in their i don't know. but Rachel didn't say anything as far as i read. :duno:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #862 on: August 26, 2011, 09:07:40 PM »
Shelly originally took Rachel's dog. 

Last year's Pandora's box was either good or bad for the person that opened it and then the opposite for the rest of the house. Like when Brittany opened it and had to spend time with Jessie but the house had a party.  Or when Brendon opened it and got to leave the house but Rachel came back for the day to torture the houseguests. 

So, Porsche got $5000 and I'm still unclear about who got the other $5000. That is the good, the bad for the house is that they have to play as duos.   Did Porsche get to pick the duos?  We won't really know the truth because Porsche is a great liar. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #863 on: August 26, 2011, 09:16:14 PM »
Hi Grace  :waves: Glad Hubby is improving day by day..Never could be mad at ya  :hrt: if we all loved/hated the same HG's it would be boring  :colors I love that we can all get on here root for HG's, Boo HG's..cry and laugh together no matter who are favs are and still respect another's opinion :)

I had to take a nap last nite wore me out how do these HG's do it everyday..I get up and read there was a Pandora's Box and Rachel possibly prego..Duo's coming back..crazy stuff going on..I did say/think in an earlier post that CBS had to know the ratings would tank if we had to put up with just the unbearable bozo quad the rest of the season..so we will see should be interesting

Jordon as pissed off at Sheliar as she is still the voice of reason telling Rachel not to hide the Diet Coke..but I might not have hid it but just opened them all and dumped them down the drain and put them in the recycle pile for Sheliar to take out when she cleans :lol3:

I just want to say something about the Jordon/Sheliar thing..I know that this a game but Jordon is a sensitive young lady and a true heart unlike the other HG's including Jeff.. how many times have ya seen her attack ..all the HG's know that and that's why they are afraid of her..I'm sure after this week if there was any doubt any way she will be America's Fav again.. She truly gave Sheliar that phone call home out of the goodness of her heart and wore that Unitard for it..Sheliar crossed the line for me using Jordon's goodness ..Jordon told her the other nite without any anger if ya wanna flip just do it and tell us..CBS loved ED and his wacky scare tactics I would surprised if we don't see a new edit on Sheliar showing that evil side of her

I've seen many say that see "Jordon isn't the Angel we all thought she was" Let me tell you my Mom is 76 a very fine upstanding Christian woman and it takes awhile to push her buttons..but if you finally push that final button watchout  :lol3: BTW her name is Irene and we have often teased her  that she can be a hurricane..but have really teased her this week..my 1 brother lives outside of Philly and 2 Brothers live between NYC and Boston..I've told them Mom is coming up to give them a slap :lol:

Please stay safe out there on the East Coast in the path of the storm..thoughts and prayers to you all..I'm lucky I'm in the Carolina's but far enough in that we will only see breezy condtions and no rain :wohoo:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #864 on: August 26, 2011, 09:23:35 PM »
Well after the disaster on BB last night -- I haven't read the feeds, just checking in on the discussion board here since I can't watch or listen to these hgs' that are left.  In particular ADPK.  But I did just send a RANT TO CBS.  What has really got me ticked off is this DE.  Regardless of who would have been sent packing last night.  Hgs's would be upset -- in this case Rach & Jordon.  I think its a totally unfair advantage for the other side when competing for the final HOH of the night.  Those upset are just not going to be able to perform and win.  So the other side is almost guaranteed a second win for the night.  IT was really sickening to watch that last night.  NOt fun entertainment in my book.  How could you not feel the betrayal that Jordon felt from that witch.  She was in no shape at that point to play for her life.  BB needs to take out the DE,   Its just not fair to whoever is playing this game.  JMO

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #865 on: August 26, 2011, 09:26:07 PM »
I live in the path of the storm East Coast NC..and on the water...and i just know we are going to lose power and I won't be able to ck out what's happening in the BB house......this Hurricane blows!!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #866 on: August 26, 2011, 09:28:07 PM »
Aww Unbelievable  :waves:..stay safe!! prayers for your family and your homes

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #867 on: August 26, 2011, 09:36:55 PM »
If the final air date is Sept 14th, doesnt that mean that 2 have to leave next week?

9/1...evict 2, down to final 4.

9/8 evict 1 down to final 3

9/14 down to 3?

Maybe it is couples all the way to this season.

On 9/1  evict 2, down 2 final 4

On 9/8 evict 2, down to final 2

On 9/14 final 2 faces jury and winner announced>

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #868 on: August 26, 2011, 09:50:01 PM »
Playing couples got us into this mess...playing couples can get us out of it!!!

Go Jordan and Rachel!

And for all you Jordan haters, KICK ROX!

I was looking for the "like" button.  For a second there, I thought I was on Facebook!

LOL will this do? :like:

Albert, I want them to stay too!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #869 on: August 26, 2011, 09:50:07 PM »
I think Sheliar has become the most hated person on BB (beating Dani).  She was talking to Adum (NOT misspelled) saying she couldn't understand why Jordan was being so nasty to her.  She also said she wouldn't accept an apology from Jordan if she called her after the show was over.  THIS WOMAN DOES NOT GET IT....... :hammer :pull
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #870 on: August 26, 2011, 09:51:55 PM »
If the final air date is Sept 14th, doesnt that mean that 2 have to leave next week?

haven't they done a Sunday eviction before?  wouldnt that take a 3rd person out?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #871 on: August 26, 2011, 09:54:08 PM »
Shell crying now about how Jordan being a bitch?! It was just yesterday she was bad mouthing  them. Please big brother gods make shelly leave!

I'll forgive her if she apologizes to Jordan and gives back Rachel's toy dog!  (And then I'll renege on it like she does!) }:>

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #872 on: August 26, 2011, 09:55:46 PM »
Oh, Shelly gets it.  She knows exactly what she did.  That is why she is so upset.   And, if she really cared about what her daughter thought of her, she wouldn't have come on this show, especially knowing this is how she'd have to play. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #873 on: August 26, 2011, 09:59:38 PM »
I think Sheliar has become the most hated person on BB (beating Dani).  She was talking to Adum (NOT misspelled) saying she couldn't understand why Jordan was being so nasty to her.  She also said she wouldn't accept an apology from Jordan if she called her after the show was over.  THIS WOMAN DOES NOT GET IT....... :hammer :pull

Gee, Shelliar, Jordan came back in the house so she scould spend the summer with Jeff. She befriended you, and thought of you like another mom. She gave up a phone call from home, something she really wanted, so you could talk to your daughter. Then, to repay her, you vote to evic ther boyfriend. You think Jordan might be upset with you? And why on Earth would she have to apologize? Or even want to?  :groan:
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #874 on: August 26, 2011, 10:00:26 PM »
I live in the path of the storm East Coast NC..and on the water...and i just know we are going to lose power and I won't be able to ck out what's happening in the BB house......this Hurricane blows!!

Stay safe, and I'm praying for everyone in the path of this major storm.