Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268830 times)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #825 on: August 26, 2011, 06:55:33 PM »
Sounds like there was a pandora's box! The NEW duo's are: Rachel/Jordan, Shelly/Adam, and Kalia/Porsche!

Yeah!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #826 on: August 26, 2011, 06:59:12 PM »
Sounds like there was a pandora's box! The NEW duo's are: Rachel/Jordan, Shelly/Adam, and Kalia/Porsche!

Yeah!!

THANK YOU PANDORA'S BOX! THIS IS RACHEL & JORDAN'S (they should have a nickname...) CHANCE.  :yess: :jumpy: :bounce :dance: :cheer:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #827 on: August 26, 2011, 07:04:36 PM »
Ok so now BB has done everything they can possibly do, I would think, to keep them in the game.  At some point, they have to do it themselves, BB can't do much more and STILL look like a reality (not scripted) show.  Then again, I guess they COULD rig things in the game, but let it play out now.  as much as I hate the other ones being the F4, let the cards fall where they may

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #828 on: August 26, 2011, 07:06:36 PM »
so we are back to couples............good lord...this is a dumb twist, it better have something good out of it, 3 couples, it cant be like that tell the end no way,
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #829 on: August 26, 2011, 07:10:31 PM »
so i am guessing they will play couples in the pov..that would mean R/J would have to win..so porsche isnt hoh now..i dont get this, plus i am not watching the feeds
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #830 on: August 26, 2011, 07:13:00 PM »
GO RACHEL AND JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!  :hearts:  :jumpy:  :cheer:

But if they don't win, then it's a guarantee that one of them will go home  :'(.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #831 on: August 26, 2011, 07:16:29 PM »
ok i listened enough to be in the no....they play as a couple [pov] but if they dont win...one still goes home....they both cant stay, not this close to the end game, well bb could rig it..and do WTH they want.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #832 on: August 26, 2011, 07:19:12 PM »
no if one wins they both come off, IDK :groan: cuz didnt porsche just say if R/J wins adam and shelly are going up????....i mean come on...3 freaking couples...something is very fishy, and this time it aint rachel.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #833 on: August 26, 2011, 07:21:36 PM »
I wonder how it was chosen...What would have been REALLY interesting is if it was mixed up - Kalia/Jordan, Rachel/Shelley, Adam/Porsche.  I would LOVE to see a Shelly/Rachel smackdown!!!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #834 on: August 26, 2011, 07:22:29 PM »
Playing couples got us into this mess...playing couples can get us out of it!!!

Go Jordan and Rachel!

And for all you Jordan haters, KICK ROX!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #835 on: August 26, 2011, 07:23:54 PM »
When will the POV competition be held?

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #836 on: August 26, 2011, 07:24:16 PM »
This could be fun POV, Hope they are tied to their partner lol. Remember the other comps Kalia hurt her arm   :'(  just think if they are tied together Porcha tied to Kalia, Shelly tied to Adam, based on body types Rachele and Jordan has the best chance to win it  :wohoo:  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #837 on: August 26, 2011, 07:24:48 PM »
OK now they just threw a wrench into the mix and i am as lost as ever. Porshe is still HOH right? so she is staying regardless? and if rachel and jordan win then adam and shelly go on the block? and one goes home? could use some help here please. thanks a bunch for anyone with a clue here.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #838 on: August 26, 2011, 07:25:21 PM »
Grace, CBS had to do something to keep the viewers, viewers were threatening to boycott the show, which in turn would piss off the advertisers.   This just gets them out of a really bad spot, J/R still  have to win veto (providing they are put up on the block) and then take themselves down and S/A go up, where they will have control over the vote  P is still HOH as far as I know and will have no vote, so Jordan and Rach can punt Shelly for her devious deeds  :lol:

Of course CBS can still mess with the Veto to make sure that J/R win it.

There was just such an outcry about the results that they had to do something.

IMO   :hrt:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #839 on: August 26, 2011, 07:26:36 PM »
Playing couples got us into this mess...playing couples can get us out of it!!!

Go Jordan and Rachel!

And for all you Jordan haters, KICK ROX!

I was looking for the "like" button.  For a second there, I thought I was on Facebook!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #840 on: August 26, 2011, 07:27:36 PM »
This could be fun POV, Hope they are tied to their partner lol. Remember the other comps Kalia hurt her arm   :'(  just think if they are tied together Porcha tied to Kalia, Shelly tied to Adam, based on body types Rachele and Jordan has the best chance to win it  :wohoo:  :lol3:  :lol3:

ROFLMAO.  P/K  both anchors  LOL  S/A both smokers again anchors, so yup  J/R best suited for this if tied together LOL

I believe it would be in J/R win  S/A go up, P is still HOH

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #841 on: August 26, 2011, 07:27:57 PM »

Things are looking up for Jordan and Rachel. :yess:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #842 on: August 26, 2011, 07:32:57 PM »
shelly surfaces from the DR

shelly are they campaigning to you?

porsche no ..

porsche they dont have votes.. if they take themselves off the block they have no vote only kalia can vote

What game is Porshe playing?  of course they vote they are off the damn block!!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #843 on: August 26, 2011, 07:40:29 PM »
   Rebellion: "Of course CBS can still mess with the Veto to make sure that J/R win it."

Albert5433: Mess away, CBS!!! Mess away!!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #844 on: August 26, 2011, 07:45:25 PM »
THANK YOU PANDORA'S BOX! THIS IS RACHEL & JORDAN'S (they should have a nickname...) CHANCE.  :yess: :jumpy: :bounce :dance: :cheer:

What about "The No One Gets Between Me & My Man Alliance"?   :flirt:

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #845 on: August 26, 2011, 07:47:25 PM »

What about "The No One Gets Between Me & My Man Alliance"?   :flirt:

:winner Especially since Jordan can say it in the Rachel voice.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #846 on: August 26, 2011, 07:49:01 PM »
Jordan cant win a comp if her life depended on it...oh wait it does...lol
I personally dont like CBS to but in. Let the cards fall where they may.
And for the sore losers out there...YOU ARE NOT IN THE BB HOUSE...
sorry had to vent...whew, thanks. dont hate me. JMI.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #847 on: August 26, 2011, 07:49:14 PM »
Thata great, Paisley!

OK, Poshe is complaining because the "NOGBMAMM" alliance got to shower and change and she didnt, so it sounds like the comp is tonight.

If that is the case, Rebellion, we need to chant for Rachdan until Will gets here!

Go, "NOGBMAMM" alliance, GO!

GO! GO! GO!

WIN! WIN! WIN!

(can you guys tell ive had a drink or two today?)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #848 on: August 26, 2011, 07:52:45 PM »
Porsche: "Maybe the PoV will be something pregnant chicks can't compete in!" Adam: "Like a medicine ball being thrown at your stomach

Seriously Adam you just said that!  Really!   This people are all nuts!!  Farrah , RUN DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THIS LOSER!!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #849 on: August 26, 2011, 07:54:18 PM »

If that is the case, Rebellion, we need to chant for Rachdan until Will gets here!

Go, "NOGBMAMM" alliance, GO!

GO! GO! GO!

WIN! WIN! WIN!

(can you guys tell ive had a drink or two today?)

Cheering away here Albert!!   oh and Cheers on the drink!!  I will raise my glass to you!