Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268930 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #800 on: August 26, 2011, 05:16:26 PM »
I have an idea......if by chance CBS does do some sort of an America vote  for this weeks travistry....let us think ahead and figure out who we place our vote for so we can control the outcome ...if it is something like Jeff got that year and we all in advance agree on who to vote for then we stand a good chance of getting Jordon and Rachel back into the game... without votes being split up....(hoping they have an America's vote)
What do you all think?   :tup:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: August 26, 2011, 05:28:42 PM »
ALbert I couldnt agree more with everything you said!  I too have taken a turn towards Rachel and if, by some miracle, she made it to the end, I would vote for her 100%.  I will also vote for Jordan to get American Fav.  As far as Jordan playing the social game, my post above said that regarding the floaters.  Its not that they are floaters, it's about them and their genuineness (is that a word lol)

Now, on to the feed...

The bikini is Shelly's. It doesn't fit her anymore.

What imbecile told Kalia that it fit HER?!!!   She looks even more ridiculous than she normally does and that is just NASTY to look at!

jordna i ahve to give her (shelly)  jacket back. i dont want her jacket

maybe you should cut it up Jo like Shebitch wanted to do with Rachels animal!

Geez what a awful looking bathing suit...this is what Sheliar buys when she has her clothes hand made....not to be too katty here but how many 41 year olds do you know who look like they are in there late 40's early 50's  just had to put that out there, that had had me puzzled since the beginning....i want to say 41 my sheliar ass.... :duno:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #802 on: August 26, 2011, 05:35:46 PM »
first let me say what i said from the start of this season, i didnt think i was going to like this season, and i dont like this season, rach is being great to jordon, but only b/cuz she is in the same boat as jordon, i dont trust rach, she would sell her soul for the prefect wedding for her, and her man!!!!!...and i bet before this hoh is over, rach is going to go to porsche, and throw jordon under the bus...i know she is, and i cant help it i do think jordon is a very sweet woman, i mean in real life also, she is a doll, i love her, but even she said she didnt want to go on bb, she told rach this last night, she only went on bb this time for jeff, if jordon can go out there and kick some bb ass in the pov, i will be a jumping and rooting for her, but to just tell rach, if i [jordon] win's the pov..i am giving it to you [rach]..cuz i want to leave...and rach didnt put up a fight for that, it is a freaking mess cuz they all JMO are using jordon's good heart in this game, so i dont trust rach at all, and adam......please just go, he isnt even a floater, he is dead driftwood...he hasnt done a damn thing..and shelly, i want to fight her..really i do :knuckles:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #803 on: August 26, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »
I'm really not sure why anyone thinks CBS should "do" anything about what has happened... It's a reality show!! It's not a scripted sitcom, where the popular "characters" always work past any obstacle in their path and continue to live happily ever after.  :lol: Sorry, but this is Big Brother, and I for one enjoy it the way it is. If I wanted to watch scripted sap, I would choose another show, one that is scripted just the way I like it.  :res:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #804 on: August 26, 2011, 05:39:54 PM »
but i just cant let bb be my life, its a game....when i like a season or a player i am soooooooooooo into, but it is just a game.

update..hubby is eating, sleeping, and doing great with his walking, and has a big ole king size bed with like 10 big ole pillows all to himself...he is so happy to be home :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #805 on: August 26, 2011, 05:42:21 PM »
I finally watched something other than Big Brother and it was amazing!

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #806 on: August 26, 2011, 05:43:30 PM »
well rachel whispers to jordan that she might be prego. and jordan asked her are u on the pill she says no. then asks did you do IT in here? and rachel says yeah not the smartest thing i have done then  jordan says well you can tell your baby that you were conceived on BB

feeds 1/2 FB BBtime 3:35pm starts.. 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #807 on: August 26, 2011, 05:46:36 PM »
As much as I like Rachel and wish her the best in the game, it would make for good television if she found out she was pregnant.

If she then went on to win the show, whilst showing a bump and kissing her fiance?

Amazing  :neener:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #808 on: August 26, 2011, 05:48:12 PM »
well rachel whispers to jordan that she might be prego. and jordan asked her are u on the pill she says no. then asks did you do IT in here? and rachel says yeah not the smartest thing i have done then  jordan says well you can tell your baby that you were conceived on BB

feeds 1/2 FB BBtime 3:35pm starts.. 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ascared bb better let a doctor see her, cuz i dont think she should be doing those comps, wow, so wow, i mean if this is for real, what a mess, rach doesnt have any money nor does bren, and their relationship IMO is not a good one.WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.sorry for all the wow, but ...you guessed it..wow..i dont think bren is going to be happy, remeber he told julie..no kids yet....they have to wait for that.......wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #809 on: August 26, 2011, 05:49:28 PM »
As much as I like Rachel and wish her the best in the game, it would make for good television if she found out she was pregnant.

If she then went on to win the show, whilst showing a bump and kissing her fiance?

Amazing  :neener:

she could lose that baby in a endurance comp...not safe...JMO

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #810 on: August 26, 2011, 05:55:03 PM »
ok, hi everyone :waves: please dont hate on me...but i am happy the vets are getting the boot, i still dont like shelly, :knuckles: she wont win bb, but if i was in the bb house you guys would hate me :lol3: cuz if i saw JJ, R/B...ED, and dani walk in that door, [real life couples] that will never put each other up, always a vote for each other, i would want them out too, i wouldnt go into that house if i wasnt there to play to win 500,000...remember porsche got that golden key week one, and could not play in any comps for 30 days,[so jeff thats why she couldnt win anything, at that time] and after she started playing she was coming in second place, i knew that girl wasnt stupid, and she is there to play, if porsche didnt get jeff out, he was going to get her out, i dont get why people think everyone is suppose to sit back and give the game to jeff, he had his turn, and he didnt win, i love jordon she is so sweet, but she hasnt done anything in this game, and she doesnt even want to be there, she just went there to help jeff win bb , and it didnt happen, i LOVE you all :<3..please dont bash me to hard :hrt:

I wouldn't hate you Grace, I would play the same way. I have friends, and, I know where to go meet friends without giving up an entire summer on a reality show. What's more, I wouldn't care at all about any moral police, who came into the game knowing what is was about, but now started stomping their feet and crying because it didn't go their way... Boo Frickity Hoo...  :'(

Jeff was no more entitled to win, than Dani was... Personally I would have like to see it come down to those two in the final. However, that didn't happen, and that's just the way it is. In the begining, Golden keys were given out, and the HG's were told to pick carefully. They made their choices, and those choices have created the current state of the game.

Jeff was SOOO angry last night, and he even had Shelly cornered in the kitchen before the vote. Declaring he "deserves" to be there.  :lol: Sorry women abuser, but winning comps, and making big moves is not what is working this season. Just ask Dani. The problem is, you all decided to go after each other, instead of the floaters. They have no right to cry now, they made their bed...

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #811 on: August 26, 2011, 05:57:40 PM »

Yep, then she's have ANOTHER "F" word to throw around...  Fetus!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #812 on: August 26, 2011, 06:02:03 PM »
Not to change the subject but Sheliar just told Khalia that there was going to be opportunities waiting for her and that she would definately get a singing shot.  What the hell kind of Kool-Aid are they drinking

the kind they did at Jones Town :ascared...Scarey isnt it....kalia..a singer :lol3:

just remember who is telling her that..............shelly :knuckles: :knuckles: that woman, is one cruel bitch..i mean you can lie etc etc..its bb..but man she went to far...i am tellin ya!!! shelly wouldnt of had me fool, day one..i would have her #...in my work, i see people like shelly everyday, those who really want to change their life, and those who try to play me. you have to know who really wants the help, from those who are just trying to use the system...i really dont like shelly, i dont hate anyone, cuz i just dont say that, but shelly is way up there on the list of bb hg's that i cant stand.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #813 on: August 26, 2011, 06:10:41 PM »
ok, hi everyone :waves: please dont hate on me...but i am happy the vets are getting the boot, i still dont like shelly, :knuckles: she wont win bb, but if i was in the bb house you guys would hate me :lol3: cuz if i saw JJ, R/B...ED, and dani walk in that door, [real life couples] that will never put each other up, always a vote for each other, i would want them out too, i wouldnt go into that house if i wasnt there to play to win 500,000...remember porsche got that golden key week one, and could not play in any comps for 30 days,[so jeff thats why she couldnt win anything, at that time] and after she started playing she was coming in second place, i knew that girl wasnt stupid, and she is there to play, if porsche didnt get jeff out, he was going to get her out, i dont get why people think everyone is suppose to sit back and give the game to jeff, he had his turn, and he didnt win, i love jordon she is so sweet, but she hasnt done anything in this game, and she doesnt even want to be there, she just went there to help jeff win bb , and it didnt happen, i LOVE you all :<3..please dont bash me to hard :hrt:

I wouldn't hate you Grace, I would play the same way. I have friends, and, I know where to go meet friends without giving up an entire summer on a reality show. What's more, I wouldn't care at all about any moral police, who came into the game knowing what is was about, but now started stomping their feet and crying because it didn't go their way... Boo Frickity Hoo...  :'(

Jeff was no more entitled to win, than Dani was... Personally I would have like to see it come down to those two in the final. However, that didn't happen, and that's just the way it is. In the begining, Golden keys were given out, and the HG's were told to pick carefully. They made their choices, and those choices have created the current state of the game.

Jeff was SOOO angry last night, and he even had Shelly cornered in the kitchen before the vote. Declaring he "deserves" to be there.  :lol: Sorry women abuser, but winning comps, and making big moves is not what is working this season. Just ask Dani. The problem is, you all decided to go after each other, instead of the floaters. They have no right to cry now, they made their bed...

RJL..we could go and play bb together :yess: run through that house..i got a great name for us.....we know each other..BUT we have never met....you know like typing on a message board knowing each other here, but never met..i would love to go on bb..but i love TAR..i would love to do TAR with my hubby's brother, he knows the whole wide freaking world..from all his travels, plus i can drive anything, and i would jump from a 100 store building, cuz i ...aint scared :knuckles:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #814 on: August 26, 2011, 06:19:33 PM »

And if it's a boy, she can name him Vito.   :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #815 on: August 26, 2011, 06:23:35 PM »

And if it's a boy, she can name him Vito.   :lol:

NOBODY GETS BETWEEN ME AND MY VITO. :tup:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #816 on: August 26, 2011, 06:25:45 PM »
From the feeds with what Jordan let slip, it sounds as though Rach has asked for a pregnancy test and been denied (can't be sure, but sounded that way).

I would not want to be in CBS's shoes if Rachel did ask, was denied, and had any sort of problem with her pregnancy...if she even is, of course.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #817 on: August 26, 2011, 06:27:31 PM »
i look at bb this way.yes i am going to still watch it..as much as i can..cuz i had a rough week, and i do watch other shows..but i look at bb this way...winners, losers, heroes, villains have no effect on my life, other then the extent to which I allow them to effect me, my emotions.

they aren't worth the Negative Energy. as long as I enjoy bb, i'll watch, if i don't, i know where the off button is on the remote.

My first priority is Me, and MY MAN!!! MY hubby :lol3:

oh ..happy...days...oh ...the...happy...days.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #818 on: August 26, 2011, 06:29:10 PM »
From the feeds with what Jordan let slip, it sounds as though Rach has asked for a pregnancy test and been denied (can't be sure, but sounded that way).

I would not want to be in CBS's shoes if Rachel did ask, was denied, and had any sort of problem with her pregnancy...if she even is, of course.

you are so right peach :tup:...bb has to know of this, they best..get her a test.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #819 on: August 26, 2011, 06:33:44 PM »
ITA!  They need to get her a test, ASAP!

Now, has anyone read Matt's recap this week?  He's hilarious!  lol
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 06:43:37 PM by deltabwa »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #820 on: August 26, 2011, 06:37:51 PM »
Just wanted to chime in and say you guys crack me up with all of your anger, insight, empathy,sympathy and mean mugging of the HG's and of BB :lol:

:welcome: to all the newbies!! :waves:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #821 on: August 26, 2011, 06:42:49 PM »
Here's a twist, let say Rachele is pregnant, BB shouldn't let her compete in the comps, so since they were couples this year they could exchange Brendan for Rachele in the house. Then either he can be voted out the fourth time in a year, or he can win POV and save himself and start making deals to save Jordan.  :lol3:  :lol3: Now that would make good TV   :ascared

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #822 on: August 26, 2011, 06:43:20 PM »
i am just posting away ...hubby is fast asleep, and i got dinner all done for when he wakes up, but this so bugs me every year, about the people [HGS] on bb...it's being able to separate the game from the personal, so many in all the seasons are incapable of separating the game from the personal, ....when a player puts so much trust in another player in the bb house, that is a total stranger to them, and they place so much trust in that person, that when it comes down to winning, and they make a big move, all hell breaks out...why?????....this is always the downfall for those who dont win bb, they just cannot  separate the game from the personal, then that is all that hg does, they will do everything they can to get one person out, not thinking about the game in a whole..not seeing the bigger picture...now, sure I can say this...cuz..i ...aint..in ...the..bb...house :lol3:

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #823 on: August 26, 2011, 06:48:46 PM »
ITA!  They need to get her a test, ASAP!

Now, has anyone read Matt's recap this week?  He's hilarious!  lol

I read it. It was really funny and made me  :lol3:.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #824 on: August 26, 2011, 06:50:09 PM »
i am just posting away ...hubby is fast asleep, and i got dinner all done for when he wakes up, but this so bugs me every year, about the people [HGS] on bb...it's being able to separate the game from the personal, so many in all the seasons are incapable of separating the game from the personal, ....when a player puts so much trust in another player in the bb house, that is a total stranger to them, and they place so much trust in that person, that when it comes down to winning, and they make a big move, all hell breaks out...why?????....this is always the downfall for those who dont win bb, they just cannot  separate the game from the personal, then that is all that hg does, they will do everything they can to get one person out, not thinking about the game in a whole..not seeing the bigger picture...now, sure I can say this...cuz..i ...aint..in ...the..bb...house :lol3:

It's about competition. When we played HS sports, we hated guys on other teams.....and I mean hated. Later some of us from different HS teams went to the same college and laughed and joked about the past and how we hated each other. In intense competition (which is exactly what BB is) whoever is standing between you and the prize.....is well, the devil.