Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270224 times)

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #775 on: August 26, 2011, 02:12:20 PM »
I am just now watching the rest of BBAD from last night...Sheliar is worse than Russell Hantz IMO!!! She broke Jordans heart, she thought of her as a mother figure, that was just wrong of Sheliar to take it as far as she did!!! I feel so sorry for Jordan, and Rachel is trying so hard to help her. Its soo sad.  :'( IDK IF I CAN STOMACH TONIGHTS OR TOMORROW NIGHTS BBAD!!! Seriously I wanna puke right now!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #776 on: August 26, 2011, 02:13:55 PM »
Grrrr - I can't stand Shelly, and as arrogant as people think Jeff is/was Porsche and Kalia are a billion times worse.  I hope and pray something happens that Jordan, Adam and/or, something I never thought I would say, Rachel are in the final 2 in some combination.  Otherwise I am probably finished with this season after the next elimination. Aside from voting for America's Favorite of course.

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #777 on: August 26, 2011, 02:17:15 PM »
Grrrr - I can't stand Shelly, and as arrogant as people think Jeff is/was Porsche and Kalia are a billion times worse.  I hope and pray something happens that Jordan, Adam and/or, something I never thought I would say, Rachel are in the final 2 in some combination.  Otherwise I am probably finished with this season after the next elimination. Aside from voting for America's Favorite of course.

A lot, and I mean a lot, of people share your thinking.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #778 on: August 26, 2011, 02:38:52 PM »
Let's hope that if there is a Pandora's box, and it is luxury prizes, that Porchswing is locked in her room with..

hmmmm

Jessie!!!

The other houseguest get to pick a prize.

Jo or Ra picks up a little somethin somthing and inside is.............

DPOV

Okay, I can dream can't I

Jo stands up and says - I am going to use this DPOV that I found in my prize, and remove Rachel and Adam from the Block.  That means that Kalia and Shelly are the replacement NOMS.

"Oh, Shelly, don't even bother to sit down, because Rachel and I are voting y'alls sorry lying ass out, so y'all just go start packing, "

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #779 on: August 26, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »
I wish this forum had a "like" button - because I like that scenario a1mamacat.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #780 on: August 26, 2011, 02:48:08 PM »
a1mamacat  :hrt: your thinking!

I don't think Adam is liking let me put you up with Rachel thing..Shelly should volunteer :lol3: he may go lie down and truly think and maybe realize that K/P/S "The Sisterhood"  just doesn't give a flip about him..ya know K/P/S are like Ooops sorry Adam :neener:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #781 on: August 26, 2011, 02:48:41 PM »
OMG is SH serious; she said i can look at my family and tell them i did not put JJ ahead of them.  No sweetie, you put danielle ahead of them and ruined any chance you had at winning 500K because you have lost all 4 jury votes needed to win you dumb bimbo.

EXACTLY!!!!

Had she stuck with J/J, she would have made it to F2.  Jeff would have been everyone's target except Adam and Jordan, and neither one of them were going to win HoH more than likely.  There's a good great chance that Jeff would have been eliminated.  Had Shelly stayed with Jordan and stuck to the plan, Jordan would have taken her to F2, I believe.  And sitting next to Jordan, she had a decent chance to win.  They are pretty closely matched on what they've won (1 comp vs. 0 comp), their 'floater' status,  and they've played a similar social game befriending everyone and being easy to like.  And the fact that Jordan has already won would be a big strike against her.  And her jury would be made up of three newbies and Dani, who I don't see voting for Jordan. 

She shot herself in the foot.  I hope she realizes that.  She's talked many times about how they teach Josie the importance of the value of money and how she doesn't have a lot of 'things' because they want her to know how to prioritize the important things in life.  I'd love to hear how she justifies to Josie why she turned on the one person that's defended and trusted her from the beginning because that person got between her and a monetary prize that she doesn't appear to need all that much.  And she doesn't seem to feel the slightest bit bad about it either. 

If she needed the money and/or it was really good gameplay on her part, I'd understand it a little better and I could say, "She did what she had to do".  But there are so many other ways she could have stayed a little bit classy and gotten ahead in the game.  Instead, she took the gutter path and sank her game.  I don't get it.   

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #782 on: August 26, 2011, 02:59:34 PM »
Libby..you hit the nail on the head with that post. Remember the piece they did at her home with family and friends and her daughter's friends...you know these people are reading boards watching BBAD and poor innocent Josie..her school friends will crucify her Mom :( to her face

I do beieve that Sheliar will regret her gameplay for a very long time

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #783 on: August 26, 2011, 03:01:59 PM »
At this point I'm hoping for a DPOV or some other miracle... It would give me the GREATEST satisfaction to see Rachel/Jordan in positions of power and flip this house on its head. Kalia and Shelly need a reality check, I cannot stomach their arrogance at the moment, it's actually quite repulsive.  :lala

I miss Rachels' fiest and hope that she can get it together and start running the show again. She has quickly become my favourite player, followed closely by Jordan.

This week sucks  :'(

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #784 on: August 26, 2011, 03:39:33 PM »
We all know BB is the summer moneymaker for CBS...can you hear the sounds as their ratings get flushed down the Toilet if fans have to watch P/K/S/A the rest of the game..it's not going to happen. Fans love Jordon and they want Rachel in there. They are up there putting something in a Pandora's Box and it's gonna be crazy  :lol3:

OK so I may be delusional too but i can hope  :colors

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #785 on: August 26, 2011, 03:52:48 PM »
Is it sad that I'm wishing for next summer already? I'm not sure if I've witnessed a worse season EVER! This is worse than BB9. I mean seriously?... Kalia? Porsche? Adam? I mean even Shelly is ok but yea, seriously! Worst players ever. All still there. Ugh! At least now I have vented...lol.

Oh, and thank you updaters for keeping us all informed thru this debacle. I get the live feeds but always use your posts to see what I missed while away. Amazing job! I do feel for you this season.

I'm with you reaf4real. I want this one over with. I don't know if I have it in me to update the next 3 weeks.   :lala (I've got my :eye: on Grace!!! )

Welcome to RFF R4R!

:welcome2:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #786 on: August 26, 2011, 03:54:52 PM »
No it's not sad. I think we all have been disappointed with this season. 

I'd love a Fall BB!!!  :hrt:

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!  :whoa

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #787 on: August 26, 2011, 03:55:24 PM »
" they are like that in the country they are gangsta"  I was just reading the live feeds and the girls P K S & A were talking about Jordan losing it with Sheliar last nite and that's what Pbag said about Jordan.  She's from the country and they are gangsta in the country.  What an Asssssssssssss

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #788 on: August 26, 2011, 03:57:20 PM »
The thing that infuriates me about BB is that Hoh last night the last question was something so obscure, we can't even know if they just gave it to Kalia.  I don't like the way Julie paused before she said the correct answer.  I just really see this game as completely rigged all over the place.  From setting up who they want to win comps to playing mind games in the DR, to also rigging who plays in the POVs.  I don't trust Big Brother at all.  And that kind of ruins the show.  How do we even know Jeff had another Yellow shoe in his Veto ball pit?  They could so rig that for who they want.  BOOOOO Big Brother.  Maybe I just have sour grapes cause we are left with K,S,P.  I can only watch for J&R.  If they manage to both stay this week, it will breath a little life into the game.  :'(

mommycass....I understand your frustration....

J/R were discussing the last question that Jordan got wrong and Rachel told her that the "have not comp always takes place before the POV comp." (I honestly don't even remember the question!!) Jordan stated (in between sobs) she didn't know the answer and just guessed....well, she guessed wrong. Her emotions got the better of her.

Also, Adam stated last night that HE wanted the outside lane so that he could toss the balls out of the pit and to the side. Adam said that Jeff told him HE wanted the outside lane and took it. How could BB anticipate that Jeff would bully his way into getting the lane he wanted and manipulate the game by not putting two clown shoes in Jeff's lane? It's a bit of a stretch.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #789 on: August 26, 2011, 04:00:56 PM »
Not to change the subject but Sheliar just told Khalia that there was going to be opportunities waiting for her and that she would definately get a singing shot.  What the hell kind of Kool-Aid are they drinking

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #790 on: August 26, 2011, 04:15:01 PM »
Not to change the subject but Sheliar just told Khalia that there was going to be opportunities waiting for her and that she would definately get a singing shot.  What the hell kind of Kool-Aid are they drinking

:lol3:Now we know why Sheliar's nose is browner than the rest of her over tanned body..If only K/P would realize she talked to Jorden the same way..stupid stupid girls

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #791 on: August 26, 2011, 04:25:42 PM »
adam out of the DR jordna says we made fried chicken

rachel shredded and fried.. adam grabs some with his hands and heads outback..

grab it back from him!  he's gonna go hang with the greatest players ever, he can eat when THEY cook him! Especially when he grabs it with his dirty smoke-smelling hands!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #792 on: August 26, 2011, 04:27:28 PM »
The thing that infuriates me about BB is that Hoh last night the last question was something so obscure, we can't even know if they just gave it to Kalia.  I don't like the way Julie paused before she said the correct answer.  I just really see this game as completely rigged all over the place.  From setting up who they want to win comps to playing mind games in the DR, to also rigging who plays in the POVs.  I don't trust Big Brother at all.  And that kind of ruins the show.  How do we even know Jeff had another Yellow shoe in his Veto ball pit?  They could so rig that for who they want.  BOOOOO Big Brother.  Maybe I just have sour grapes cause we are left with K,S,P.  I can only watch for J&R.  If they manage to both stay this week, it will breath a little life into the game.  :'(

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but during the competition, Jeff actually found both shoes... Unfortunately, while he was frantically searching, he threw the clown shoe out. He would have easily won if he didn't.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #793 on: August 26, 2011, 04:31:51 PM »
rachel would  you hate me if i hid the diet coke?

jordan no we dont need that drama

rachel ahh but they are soo evil

Do it Do it Do it Do it!!!  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #794 on: August 26, 2011, 04:40:48 PM »
Jordan and Rachel should ask themselves, What would Sheliar do?  :snakes:  (I love that name, and I will be using it)

I said Sheliar could turn on Jeff in a second and that 6 figure job offer would turn into 6 figure ixnays. I'm waiting to see her work her voodoo on Porsche and who her next target will be. She's already gone off on Jordan, she's being Momma Sheliar to Porsche.. that leaves Adam and Kalia.  It's coming! :popcorn:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 04:44:16 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #795 on: August 26, 2011, 04:43:22 PM »
ok, hi everyone :waves: please dont hate on me...but i am happy the vets are getting the boot, i still dont like shelly, :knuckles: she wont win bb, but if i was in the bb house you guys would hate me :lol3: cuz if i saw JJ, R/B...ED, and dani walk in that door, [real life couples] that will never put each other up, always a vote for each other, i would want them out too, i wouldnt go into that house if i wasnt there to play to win 500,000...remember porsche got that golden key week one, and could not play in any comps for 30 days,[so jeff thats why she couldnt win anything, at that time] and after she started playing she was coming in second place, i knew that girl wasnt stupid, and she is there to play, if porsche didnt get jeff out, he was going to get her out, i dont get why people think everyone is suppose to sit back and give the game to jeff, he had his turn, and he didnt win, i love jordon she is so sweet, but she hasnt done anything in this game, and she doesnt even want to be there, she just went there to help jeff win bb , and it didnt happen, i LOVE you all :<3..please dont bash me to hard :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #796 on: August 26, 2011, 04:49:17 PM »
Libby..you hit the nail on the head with that post. Remember the piece they did at her home with family and friends and her daughter's friends...you know these people are reading boards watching BBAD and poor innocent Josie..her school friends will crucify her Mom :( to her face

I do believe that Sheliar will regret her gameplay for a very long time

One can only hope!!  I hope she loses her job and that she is ostracized when she gets out of the house........It is one thing to go into the house knowing you are going to lie, cheat, steal, backstab etc and do that it is another to do all those things but say you aren't.  As a client of her company I WOULD NEVER BUY another thing from them as long as she was employed there, I would tell everyone in sight all about her gameplay!  Her poor poor daughter, she is gonna get the second hand backlash from this, and if she were to make her mom write lines for lying. Shelly would be dead before she ever finished writing the lines.!!
 Her husband is obviously cockblocked by her the "shemale", she runs that house, brings home that bacon and dude is a househusband who is run by Sheliar, poor guy wonder how long they stay married after this is over and done with!

Dick was bad (entertaining) but bad, and he told everyone up front what he was doing and he did it,,,,,,,that kind of player is someone I would reward if they made it to the end..........Sheliar, can go sit and spin before I would ever speak to her again nevermind give her any money!! Integrity MY ASS!!

I do hope CBS is paying attention to us viewers and does something to over turn this travesty!  Sorry but I DO BELIEVE they can and do manipulate things......it is a REALITY SHOW!!  Also that fortune telling thing has to have something to do with this season.

:meow:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #797 on: August 26, 2011, 04:57:30 PM »
Ok, I have digested all of this and thought I would offer my 2cents.

1) Like others here, this season is over for me. Since the show began in July, I have kept up with the feeds, enjoyed our conversations and really got worked up over the last few weeks about the game. I had to make myself check the updates today just to see who would be nommed. If it wasnt for the gang here, I would have already moved on from this season.

2) I have come to respect Rachel...I still dont like her but I so appreciate her attitude toward Jordan since last night. She has earned my respect and appreciation.

3) People calling Jordan all these names are pissing me off big time. Jordan is a sweet girl....she wasnt just backstabbed, she got betrayed by someone she considered a real friend. She had defended Sheliar to EVERYONE but it never was about trusting Sheliar....Jordan CARED about that nasty, skanky bitch. Jordan felt betrayed by someone she had come to care for....this is a far cry from Dani whining and bitching....Dani was just pissed that her manipulations didnt work out....Jordan hasnt manipulated anyone!

4) I think Adam through that last POV....sorry, its  just what I think.

5) Im not devastated by this turn of events.....since Dani had her protein-deprived narrow, bony ass evicted, I am not pissed...just sad.

6) Dont worry, Jordan! You will be America's Player...mark my words....and Sheliar? When she gets home without any $$, she will have to make one of her famous "I can help you get" promises to her daughter, just to get Josie to ever speak to her again!

Sad day!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 05:17:05 PM by Albert5433 »

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #798 on: August 26, 2011, 05:00:09 PM »
I think Jordan has played a very good social game. Several times she has come in close to the end in comps, and she did win the luxury and the hoh. While people say it was given to her, she beat everyone, had a great score of 3, and even if Jeff and Bren didn't try after she got that score, there is no certainty that they would have beaten her.
I am quickly losing interest in this season, and can not bear the thought that PSor K may win. While I know it is a game, I do not think, hiding and stealing things, and making fun of other people is anything worth rewarding.
I will vote for America's fave though.
I read somewhere Allison Grodner said the twists are not over. If her bestie  Dani is coming back, shoot me now.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #799 on: August 26, 2011, 05:06:01 PM »
ALbert I couldnt agree more with everything you said!  I too have taken a turn towards Rachel and if, by some miracle, she made it to the end, I would vote for her 100%.  I will also vote for Jordan to get American Fav.  As far as Jordan playing the social game, my post above said that regarding the floaters.  Its not that they are floaters, it's about them and their genuineness (is that a word lol)

Now, on to the feed...

The bikini is Shelly's. It doesn't fit her anymore.

What imbecile told Kalia that it fit HER?!!!   She looks even more ridiculous than she normally does and that is just NASTY to look at!

jordna i ahve to give her (shelly)  jacket back. i dont want her jacket

maybe you should cut it up Jo like Shebitch wanted to do with Rachels animal!