Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270442 times)

Offline petey23

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #750 on: August 26, 2011, 11:34:03 AM »
I would like to see Rachel and Jordan go around and tell them that "while we don't have much control in the house", "we do have 100% control of who wins, so lets start the jury questioning a little early!"...Make these idiots think and act on their thoughts and the whole game could change again. all they have to do is plant seeds, like it's obvious that Porsche has got this won right now so what are you going to do to change it? What is going to be your main selling point on why you should win because right now you don't have one. Crap like that to get them to doubt each other and turn on each other.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #751 on: August 26, 2011, 11:40:03 AM »
I would like to see Rachel and Jordan go around and tell them that "while we don't have much control in the house", "we do have 100% control of who wins, so lets start the jury questioning a little early!"...Make these idiots think and act on their thoughts and the whole game could change again. all they have to do is plant seeds, like it's obvious that Porsche has got this won right now so what are you going to do to change it? What is going to be your main selling point on why you should win because right now you don't have one. Crap like that to get them to doubt each other and turn on each other.

Love it!!!!! What a good idea.  A little Paranoia a little self doubt and a big reality check.  K,P,S do the math B & R and J & J 4 votes.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #752 on: August 26, 2011, 11:57:59 AM »
Porsche and Kalia were running scenarios last night and they made a joke that if they make it to the final two they will say suck it to the jury members and say pass every time they get asked a jury question.  I know people are getting sick of their arrogance...BUT THAT'S FUNNY!!!  :lol3:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #753 on: August 26, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »
It was funny Thunderstruck but the only thing if it gets down to the 2 of them in the F2  they will be burying each other at the Finale..these 2 are to nasty to say "No you take the win" 50K is ok with me :lol3:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #754 on: August 26, 2011, 12:16:44 PM »
Yeah, I don't think it will happen, but I would laugh so hard at the live finally!  Suck it...PASS  Julie Chen would ... :ascared

I found a YouTube of Shelly being a total bully to Jordan who was minding her own business, crying in the Purple room. Got my blood pressure up!

so sorry , no videos of BB footage are allowed, except those released by real or CBS
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 06:12:34 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #755 on: August 26, 2011, 12:24:19 PM »
 :bigwelcome Cbird & Petey23  :hithere:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #756 on: August 26, 2011, 12:29:57 PM »
It was funny Thunderstruck but the only thing if it gets down to the 2 of them in the F2  they will be burying each other at the Finale..these 2 are to nasty to say "No you take the win" 50K is ok with me :lol3:

I quite honestly can't understand about 75% of what comes out of Porsche's mouth.  She chirps and tweets and tries to be cutesy, but I can't make out any of it.  The only time I can ever understand her is when she's talking to Adam because I guess she doesn't feel like she has to be all cutesy and flirty with him and she speaks in a normal voice. 

And Kalia just talks to hear herself talk.  Nonstop.

If those two had to answer jury questions, I pity the jury.  Can you self-evict from the jury?  I would. 

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #757 on: August 26, 2011, 12:38:17 PM »
OMG wonder if I can find the whole fight somewhere, cuz honestly, I don't despise Sheliar enough already, I want to despise her more.   Wonder how proud she's gonna be when she gets home. 

Ok, so the season is basically over for me.   So now the question is, who gets America's Favorite?

Also, someone mentioned about J/R talking about having the jury votes and going for questions, last night J did mention they had the votes and P (later to shelly) was all...  who cares, let them have that!  later P and K werebasicaly doing the eye roll like, who cares!  SO obviously, none of them are thinking final money right now, they are riding on the high of winning and being delusional in the fact they think they are the best BB players EVER!  Can't stand to watch these jerko's anymore.

Wonder if BB is watching the net and will hear all the people saying they are done if J/R leave, and will do something to flip it around.   i sure hope so!

And I wonder if they are not showing the extent of Sheliars (i dont even know what to call it anymore)...  most horrible person ever- side because they dont want her kid to see it. Cuz they sure dont have a problem showig when R flips out, how come they don't do it when Sheliar flips out?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 06:13:17 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #758 on: August 26, 2011, 12:46:57 PM »
I wonder is shelly is delusional enough that she thinks people on the feeds like her and her "i did it for my family."  No one was saying she shouldn't play the game it is just that her lies are useless and get her nowhere, they are lies for the sake of lies.  P and K are not worth my time spent typing about them.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #759 on: August 26, 2011, 12:50:39 PM »
Yes she is.  And I think they ALL are delusional enough to think the same thing!  Kalia has been saying for awhile now that she is the best player and everyone loves her "out there". 

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #760 on: August 26, 2011, 12:55:10 PM »

OMG wonder if I can find the whole fight somewhere, cuz honestly, I don't despise Sheliar enough already, I want to despise her more.   Wonder how proud she's gonna be when she gets home. 

Ok, so the season is basically over for me.   So now the question is, who gets America's Favorite?

Also, someone mentioned about J/R talking about having the jury votes and going for questions, last night J did mention they had the votes and P (later to shelly) was all...  who cares, let them have that!  later P and K werebasicaly doing the eye roll like, who cares!  SO obviously, none of them are thinking final money right now, they are riding on the high of winning and being delusional in the fact they think they are the best BB players EVER!  Can't stand to watch these jerko's anymore.

Wonder if BB is watching the net and will hear all the people saying they are done if J/R leave, and will do something to flip it around.   i sure hope so!

And I wonder if they are not showing the extent of Sheliars (i dont even know what to call it anymore)...  most horrible person ever- side because they dont want her kid to see it. Cuz they sure dont have a problem showig when R flips out, how come they don't do it when Sheliar flips out?

Wow just listened to that fight on you tube.  Sheliar is, I can't think of a bad enough word to describe her.  Poor Jordan why the hell would she even have the face to try to talk Jordan right after that eviction?  What surprised me was Rachel sounded so upset at seeing Jordan like that.  I hope when J & R wake up they first get mad then remember the old saying revenge is a dish best served cold.
 They Need to talk to ADAM!!!!   They need to find out where his head is at.  They can absolutely guarantee him final three now and
offer him all 4 jury votes if they (R & J) don't make it to final 3 for at least trying to work with them.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 06:14:05 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #761 on: August 26, 2011, 01:02:24 PM »
it is weird how many people outside the game do not want floaters to win.  I am at work today and have heard a bunch people saying, "i'm done"  I'm all set with BB if they set up for floaters to win.  I guess in the house or not people like to watch good game play, not people who sleep and eat all day get a half a million dollars

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #762 on: August 26, 2011, 01:09:57 PM »
I agree about not wanting floaters to win.  I just finally read the Bios for K & P.  K is proudest of her recent financial independence she
paid her rent recently  for the first time by herself at age 30 - are you kidding me -  And P a VIP cocktail waitress in Miami who lives in her bikinis.  All I can say is K needs to write ( she's a "writer" after all) herself an eviction ticket right back to Philly and P needs to float on back to "the Magic City" and start serving those Mojitos to those VIPs 

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #763 on: August 26, 2011, 01:14:49 PM »
it is weird how many people outside the game do not want floaters to win.  I am at work today and have heard a bunch people saying, "i'm done"  I'm all set with BB if they set up for floaters to win.  I guess in the house or not people like to watch good game play, not people who sleep and eat all day get a half a million dollars

Ya know, I don't think it's just being a floater, I think it's also your personality.  No, it should not be about your personality, but let's face it, partly it is.  If people were NICE and honest, not even honest exactly, but weren't constantly talking about everyone else, and were genuine.  If sheliar was actually genuine, she could have made it to the end (if she had some kind of ability to actually win something.  But even if not, eventully, someone WOULD vote out Jeff or Jordan and she could have had a shot and still stayed true.  Then people would have liked her.  Probably wouldn't have made for good tv, but if they just stuck it out to the final 5 or 6, and then battled it out, she could have probably won fan favorite. Wouldnt have been 500k but she doesnt need the money anyway, and 25k (tho less money) is a good testament to who a person is.  Wouldn't THAT be something to show your kid!

All that said, I'd be the first one evicted if I ever played the game cuz that aint me ;) :lol3:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #764 on: August 26, 2011, 01:36:44 PM »
Here's my perfect scenario

Rachel and Jordan tell Porche - Look, if we both go out, we control 4 of the 7 jury votes.

If you put up Sheliar, we guarantee that you will have all 4 of our votes if you are final two!  We will not try to win the next HOH or Veto, but we want her gone before we go!

She does not deserve to be here, she has done nothing but lie and be cruel.  You have played hard in the last few challenges and are deserving of a final 2 shot.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #765 on: August 26, 2011, 01:38:03 PM »
and...

I think in the long run, Sheliar flipped so that she could finally be the man of the house...  (sorry Adam)

NTTAWWT  :res:

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #766 on: August 26, 2011, 01:49:16 PM »
here's to hoping they let us vote on someone getting the coup d'etat before Jordan and Rachel leave the house

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #767 on: August 26, 2011, 01:51:55 PM »
a1mamacat..great post and if R/J tried it it might work..Porsche would sell out Sheliar easy peasy!

But this quote from you was  :lol3: :tup: "I think in the long run, Sheliar flipped so that she could finally be the man of the house...  (sorry Adam)"

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #768 on: August 26, 2011, 01:55:40 PM »
Kalia: why would they need your room? (I don't know if they are on lockdown or not.) They discuss bringing someone back, they don't think it will be a luxury comp today.

So BB needed Porshe' room for something,,,,,,,,, hmmm isn't that usually Pandora's Box??  Perhaps CBS is listening to us  (now if they would only listen to me regarding dumping Leah Remini and Holly Peete for Kris Jenner on the Talk!!) and they are planning something that R and J can take advantage of, or that puts the pressure back on Porshe??   Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #769 on: August 26, 2011, 01:58:19 PM »
P/K/SH are idiots they are on the feeds talking about Jordan and saying i do not care about her vote but that's only one vote.  No, you three idiots that is at least J and J votes and most likely B and R too.  BB we have a braintrust running things now!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #770 on: August 26, 2011, 02:04:10 PM »
Rebellion..you might be on to something :tup: Oh how I hope it's Pandora's box..Porsche is to greedy not to take the chance

From GeorigaPeach in the updates K/S both ofcourse dissing Jordon and her jury vote..Sheliar saying she has already figured she lost the vote and Kalia saying once she is gone she doesn't care about her vote. Do these 2 forget that there are 3 other votes they could lose...Einstein move over BB brilliance is showing up again :groan:

Please Great Otev work your magic powers on R/J ;)

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #771 on: August 26, 2011, 02:05:17 PM »
OMG is SH serious; she said i can look at my family and tell them i did not put JJ ahead of them.  No sweetie, you put danielle ahead of them and ruined any chance you had at winning 500K because you have lost all 4 jury votes needed to win you dumb bimbo.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #772 on: August 26, 2011, 02:06:05 PM »
K once she is gone I dont care about her vote

Sh me either..I figure I have lost that anyway

this is proof that no one is thinking ahead.  Do they not realize without HER vote, they get NONE of their votes, which means they dont WIN! They are so stupid!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #773 on: August 26, 2011, 02:08:07 PM »
Kerry..great minds think alike..how come The Danified trio can't figure it out :colors

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #774 on: August 26, 2011, 02:10:06 PM »
I know, right!