Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270980 times)

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #725 on: August 26, 2011, 03:21:56 AM »
Ok I am calmed down now.  I just can't stand the thought of the smug look on Dani's face when Jeff arrives.  I can't stand for her to feel vindicated.   I actually loathe her.
Julie mentioned that there had been a blow up with Jeff and Shelly right before the show, is that on the updates or was that during a WBRB time?  I really want to know what happened.
I felt so bad for Jeff.  The double eviction is the WORST way to go.  He had no time to prepare for his departure.  He was in shock.
I can just barely watch now.  If Jordan goes that's it.  I am seeing Porshe and Adam in F2. Or worse yet Kalia and anyone.  Another BB season of complete disappointment.  I really don't know who I wanted to win, but I sure didn't want to see Kalia or Porshe sitting there at the end.  Maybe Jordan will go to F2 since everyone thinks they will beat her. AT least with her sweet disposition, I can stand to watch.  I wouldn't mind a F2 with J & R, but that's not likely to happen with Porshe at the helm this week.  UGH UGH UGH.
What if Jordan ended up winning again?  I know it's far fetched, but what if.....

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #726 on: August 26, 2011, 03:41:13 AM »
NOOOOOO!!!! Porsche's HOH!!! Please, can we have another Coup d'Etat?  :please:

My thoughts exactly.....been thinking it all night....So Sorry gang i really wish i could have posted from BBAD, but i just couldn't bring myself to watch those 4 , ff through them to get to Rachel and Jordon....what is funny about all of it, is (do not give 2 cents for kalia) but don't you think it is odd that she is sucking up with the ones that voted her out in the first place....that would have crossed my mind first as who were those 2 votes....
I also am hoping for the Coup d'Etat...so they can remove theirselves and pick from whatever floats to the top to replace them on the block!!  Shelly if you ever read this....you are the **** that floats in more ways than one....
Well everybody i live right in the path of Irene...just north of the Outer Banks on the Mainland and supposed to be emergency evac at 8 am...I'm sure we will lose power, so hopefully when i do get back on there will be good news for the Vets.... 

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #727 on: August 26, 2011, 04:02:12 AM »
What a disastrous night. The three people at Jury House right now were the three best players... they should not be there. :'(

I hated how Sheliar (this is absolutely brilliant) coincidentally entered the Purple Room and tried to talk to Jordan. :dick Good thing Jordan fought back. Who would have guessed that Rachel would ever stop an argument? And after treating Jeff and Jordan like GODS for a whole summer and kissing their butts, she backstabs Jeff. :gaah: And now Sheliar's kissing Porsche and Kalia's butts. :groan:

Adam's an ultimate floater. Speak about spineless jellyfish... THE ONLY REASON YOU WON THAT POWER OF VETO WAS BECAUSE JEFF AND DANIELE THREW THE COMPETITION. :nono2:

If Sheliar or Adam make it to the final two, I will be utterly disgusted... (unless Adam decides to stick with Jordan and Rachel... and win the Power of Veto and use it on one of them) I hope Jordan and Rachel can calm down so one of them can go win the Power of Veto. GO JORDAN AND RACHEL!

By the way, I found the absolute best smiley to describe Sheliar. :sera:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #728 on: August 26, 2011, 04:16:55 AM »
I think there is a way for Rachele to stay off the block, This is what I would do lol. I would go to Porcha and make a deal with her, I think next week HOH is endurance hope I spelled that right lol, anyways Porcha won't be able to play so Rachel could get in her ear that Adam, Kalia or Shelly would never vote out Jordan and most likely never put her up, and if Rachele is there she is a bigger target than Porcha and Rachele could win HOH and protect her (they did have a friendship before). And since Porcha is now the strong one of the group of 4, just ask her lol, most likely she would be a target. Then Rachele if she won POV, she would use it on Jordan, then maybe they can get rid of Shelly  :iok  :iok 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #729 on: August 26, 2011, 04:49:12 AM »
I like it house!!! Now go tell Rachel  :yess:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: August 26, 2011, 06:12:49 AM »
 Thanks to all of our wonderful overnight updaters!  :yourock:

Everyone on the East Coast please stay safe this weekend. 

Jeff used to say that Porsche bothered him because he didn't pay her any attention and he didn't want to turn around one day and she would be taking him out.  Sorta happened.   

Seems like the game gets pretty predictable at this point, let's hope BB mixes it up.  Or, I can't wait for K/P/S to start fighting.  Shouldn't Kalia be upset to learn that P/S were going behind her back to save Dani?   Why is she not upset about that?   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: August 26, 2011, 06:17:21 AM »
Hahaha Jeff did say he lost one of the competitions because he completely forgot Porsche was even there! And YES, KPS will never make it intact!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #732 on: August 26, 2011, 06:34:32 AM »
 :bigwelcome BBfanaticgirl :hithere:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #733 on: August 26, 2011, 07:36:51 AM »
well, i am done with BB.  It is so rigged by production.  A little too convenient that Jordan couldn't play in POV when she has played in every one...come on BB could you make more obvious that you are trying to create your own drama!

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #734 on: August 26, 2011, 08:58:54 AM »
I don't know how why people hate Porsche so much. She really isn't that bad of a player. She doesn't talk much game with people but she competes very well in competitions. She has been in 2nd place in competitions at least 3 or 4 times, and she has won a HOH and POV, so she isn't that bad of a competitor. She doesn't talk game, but at least she can win and consistently place well in competitions.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #735 on: August 26, 2011, 09:09:51 AM »
I love Porsche's plan to put up Adam and Rachel  :yess: Because I think Jordan is due for a Veto WIN!!!! That would be priceless!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #736 on: August 26, 2011, 09:39:47 AM »
The saddest part in all of this is that Shelly has 100% GUARANTEED herself the second place $$$.  Knowing how the jury votes will fall (and Jordan has been very vocal), there is no one in that house with half a brain cell that wouldn't take Shelly to the F2 at this point. 

On the flip side....if they are using those brain cells (and I realize thats giving them a lot of credit) Adam is a sure bet to win if he makes it to F2, so his target just got HUGE. 

If Adam realizes that, he may be inspired to deal with Jordan and Rachel to get himself further. 

It all depends on whether or not they are thinking and playing out the scenarios in their heads.  And that's where Rachel comes into play.  She's the thinker in the house at this point. She and Jordan together can do some scheming when they calm down and start thinking. All hope is not lost. They need to win the veto and work on Adam. 

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #737 on: August 26, 2011, 09:43:48 AM »
I can't stand watching people cry.  Hopefully, Rache and Jordo can light fires under their butts and hang in there.  In a perfect world they could go to Shelly and make a final 3 deal.  Explain to Shelly that neither will win over her and she's guaranteed $500,000 but that isn't gonna happen.

Jordan did it once!  Here's to another shot!  I don't know.  I think Rachel or Porche are the only other two people I'd like to see win.  Hate on Rachel but if she makes it she deserves it. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #738 on: August 26, 2011, 09:50:32 AM »
ThunderStruck..I haven't read the over night updates yet..so Porsche is thinking of putting up Adam and Rachel..hmmm that's interesting.. Now hopefully Jordon can get out of her funk and win it take Rachel off and send Shelly home..oh wouldn't that be great.. her in jury house with Jeff..I know they have handlers in the jury house but that woman would need a body guard  :lol3:

I just felt so bad for Jordon last nite...my heart was breaking for her.. she has such an innocense this young lady is not worldly and she truly embraced Sheliar (love that name!) as a Mom figure...I really think that Sheliars family and friends will be disgusted by her gameplay

Offline ohwhata123

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #739 on: August 26, 2011, 10:26:46 AM »
.....Great post del.. :yess:...this is Russ...finally got registered and on the site...enjoy dear friend :)

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #740 on: August 26, 2011, 10:31:19 AM »
The thing that infuriates me about BB is that Hoh last night the last question was something so obscure, we can't even know if they just gave it to Kalia.  I don't like the way Julie paused before she said the correct answer.  I just really see this game as completely rigged all over the place.  From setting up who they want to win comps to playing mind games in the DR, to also rigging who plays in the POVs.  I don't trust Big Brother at all.  And that kind of ruins the show.  How do we even know Jeff had another Yellow shoe in his Veto ball pit?  They could so rig that for who they want.  BOOOOO Big Brother.  Maybe I just have sour grapes cause we are left with K,S,P.  I can only watch for J&R.  If they manage to both stay this week, it will breath a little life into the game.  :'(

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #741 on: August 26, 2011, 10:35:03 AM »
Im new to posting but I just had to give me two cents. I am absolutley horrified of what happened last night. Dani wanted to talk about everyone writing Jeff and Jordan a paycheck when it reality she was only upset that they were stopping her from everyone writing HER a paycheck. Porsche and Kalia wanting to talk Adam riding Jeffs coattails is ridiculous, when Kalia won HOH or evicted Jeff (I cant remember which) she said "I know Dani would want this" and Porsche winning veto and saying "this ones for Dani" and them gloating into the camera in the have not room was disgusting, I dont understand how its possible to ride someones coattails thats been EVICTED but somehow they have done it. Porsche and Kalia might be able to win stuff but they are completely laking in the strategy department, I mean Kalia voted out Lawon who was in her same alliance, stupidest move ever and I dont think Ive heard Porsche with one peep of logical game talk. And last night discussing putting up Adam or Shelly versus Rachel or Jordan is just dumb if you want Jordan and Rachel out put them both up if one wins veto the others gaurnteed to go home. Not to mention Adam does not like being a pawn and used that as reasoning why he wanted Dani out. Im just praying that Rachel and Jordan can pull it together and realise that there is still hope for them. I also hope that Adam realises his chances are better with jordan and rachel and that the others will cast him to the side because he will have the jury votes to win.

Oh and Shelly is the most contradicting, vile person they have ever had on the show. She is disgusting inside and out.

Whoo I feel better

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #742 on: August 26, 2011, 10:36:01 AM »
Isn't this how she used to look at Jordan  :(  Poor Jordan  Shelly's always got some weird tongue action too  :duno:

HAHAHA  Thanks! That was it!!!  I wanna poke my screen with a pen

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #743 on: August 26, 2011, 10:52:11 AM »
Im new to posting but I just had to give me two cents. I am absolutley horrified of what happened last night. Dani wanted to talk about everyone writing Jeff and Jordan a paycheck when it reality she was only upset that they were stopping her from everyone writing HER a paycheck. Porsche and Kalia wanting to talk Adam riding Jeffs coattails is ridiculous, when Kalia won HOH or evicted Jeff (I cant remember which) she said "I know Dani would want this" and Porsche winning veto and saying "this ones for Dani" and them gloating into the camera in the have not room was disgusting, I dont understand how its possible to ride someones coattails thats been EVICTED but somehow they have done it. Porsche and Kalia might be able to win stuff but they are completely laking in the strategy department, I mean Kalia voted out Lawon who was in her same alliance, stupidest move ever and I dont think Ive heard Porsche with one peep of logical game talk. And last night discussing putting up Adam or Shelly versus Rachel or Jordan is just dumb if you want Jordan and Rachel out put them both up if one wins veto the others gaurnteed to go home. Not to mention Adam does not like being a pawn and used that as reasoning why he wanted Dani out. Im just praying that Rachel and Jordan can pull it together and realise that there is still hope for them. I also hope that Adam realises his chances are better with jordan and rachel and that the others will cast him to the side because he will have the jury votes to win.

Oh and Shelly is the most contradicting, vile person they have ever had on the show. She is disgusting inside and out.

Whoo I feel better

AGREE. AGREE. AGREE 100% ON ALL POINTS.   

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #744 on: August 26, 2011, 11:01:08 AM »
 :bigwelcome ohwhata123 (Russ) my friend, bbfanaticgirl and cbird :waves:

Glad you found your way here :tup:

I just read the over night updates :ascared Well you can tell that K/P haven't got Dani around anymore to help them think :lol3: Porsche's plan to put up Adam and Rachel opens up the chance that Jordon could win VETO pull Rachel off and then Shelly goes up and out the door :) That woman has got to go..So let's all hope that they do this and Jordon wins the Veto..Most of all I want Shelly to go out with her tail between her legs and see that D/K/P never had the plan to get her in F3 and used her!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:05:51 AM by del227 »

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #745 on: August 26, 2011, 11:16:49 AM »
As much as I hate Shelly I dont really see her as a threat at this point. I think that if Jordan, Rachel or Adam somehow pull out this week and all stay it will have to be Porsche going home, or at least Kalia, at least they do pull out wins and that is crucial at this point. Shelly will be easy to get out because she doesnt win, nor will she ever so she can always be put up. I predict once porsche or kalia go home they will fall apart Shelly will be sent scrambling with only burned bridges to greet her. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #746 on: August 26, 2011, 11:19:12 AM »
Just needed to add..Yup those smart girls up in the HOH..lets do a "Lawonderful" move put up Adam he won't go home and they think Jordon won't win Veto..she may or may not but wouldn't it be great if it works out  :waves: bye bye Sheliar. They can be remembered for another stupid move!

PLEASE do it Porkchop and KanIeatAnymorelia and please don't exercise everyone will miss seeing both your muffin tops and butt cracks  :neener: BB could you have atleast given Porkchop a new volour suit in her basket.. in the next size up so we wouldn't have to see that pink thing daily

Ok I'm getting bitter here :lol3:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #747 on: August 26, 2011, 11:21:52 AM »
I am amazed really amazed at how confident K & P are at winning competitions. That between them they have endurance, questions
and skills completely covered.  None of us has to watch or follow the feeds anymore, not that I want to, because they are going to
sweep everything.  Except for one HOH which they have decided Sheliar will win, how she's going to win is a mystery, except evidently to K & P.  Think these two are just a little overconfident?  I'm sorry but these two are slowly inching there way to the top of my who I hate the most in the house list.  Please God  some way some how punch a hole in their overinflated egos and let all the hot air out.

That's one way The Chubba Wubbas might lose some weight     

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #748 on: August 26, 2011, 11:27:33 AM »
YOLAG.. :hrt: the name Chubba Wubba's!!

Yup K/P have been "Danified" they too now know everything :lol3:

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #749 on: August 26, 2011, 11:30:28 AM »
Did anyone hear Porsche before the comp ask Kalia if she(kalia) wanted to practice putting the key around her (porsche) neck? vomit. The DR probaly promised them unlimited twinkies if they started winning stuff, thats the only logic I can find in how they won this week.