Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268777 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #700 on: August 26, 2011, 12:25:57 AM »
OK, since I have to pick new F2. (I'm not losing hope that they use Jordan as a pawn when they "fight amongst themselves" PKSA)  :argue:
I'm going for Porche and Adam with Porche taking the $500,000! (Unless Jordan slips through to F3 and she wins HOH and chooses Adam)   :yess:

Offline real4real

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #701 on: August 26, 2011, 12:28:46 AM »
Is it sad that I'm wishing for next summer already? I'm not sure if I've witnessed a worse season EVER! This is worse than BB9. I mean seriously?... Kalia? Porsche? Adam? I mean even Shelly is ok but yea, seriously! Worst players ever. All still there. Ugh! At least now I have vented...lol.

Oh, and thank you updaters for keeping us all informed thru this debacle. I get the live feeds but always use your posts to see what I missed while away. Amazing job! I do feel for you this season.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #702 on: August 26, 2011, 12:32:56 AM »
OK, since I have to pick new F2. (I'm not losing hope that they use Jordan as a pawn when they "fight amongst themselves" PKSA)  :argue:
I'm going for Porche and Adam with Porche taking the $500,000! (Unless Jordan slips through to F3 and she wins HOH and chooses Adam)   :yess:

Yes I can see this as a conclusion.

My only hope is that Shelly doesn't reflect an ED to the jury house and they give it to her.  PLEASE NO, DON'T REWARD THE BITCH  (:;)

If Adam takes it, I would feel fine with that.  He has played a clean game and I have enjoyed his humor and antics this season. Maybe not great on comps but not for lack of effort.

I also see a possibility of Jordon taking it - keep in mind Sandra of Survivor who took 2 million due to her social game.  Jordon is a genuinely sweet person, albeit little game this season.

What if Rachel takes HOH??????  She has a chance too.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #703 on: August 26, 2011, 12:35:10 AM »
Porche got HOH tonight. Rachel will have to win Veto, and then keep rotating HOH, Veto etc to get to the end.  Now that would be $500,000!!!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #704 on: August 26, 2011, 12:35:19 AM »
Is it sad that I'm wishing for next summer already? I'm not sure if I've witnessed a worse season EVER! This is worse than BB9. I mean seriously?... Kalia? Porsche? Adam? I mean even Shelly is ok but yea, seriously! Worst players ever. All still there. Ugh! At least now I have vented...lol.

Oh, and thank you updaters for keeping us all informed thru this debacle. I get the live feeds but always use your posts to see what I missed while away. Amazing job! I do feel for you this season.

No it's not sad. I think we all have been disappointed with this season. 

I'd love a Fall BB!!!  :hrt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #705 on: August 26, 2011, 12:40:23 AM »
Porche got HOH tonight. Rachel will have to win Veto, and then keep rotating HOH, Veto etc to get to the end.  Now that would be $500,000!!!!

She was a pretty good competitor last season, so who knows???

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #706 on: August 26, 2011, 12:45:22 AM »
If Porche puts up Jo and Ra, and Ra takes herself off, who of her buddies will she put up?

I hope Sheliar

The Ra votes Sheliar,

Will Kalia vote out Jo??

I don't think Adam would.  He is disgusted by Sheliar's acts.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #707 on: August 26, 2011, 12:47:23 AM »
If Porche puts up Jo and Ra, and Ra takes herself off, who of her buddies will she put up?

I hope Sheliar

The Ra votes Sheliar,

Will Kalia vote out Jo??

Did you come up with Sheliar???  I love it - it is so a reflection of the lying beotch that she is.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #708 on: August 26, 2011, 12:48:24 AM »

I hope Sheliar

The Ra votes Sheliar,

Will Kalia vote out Jo??

Did you come up with Sheliar???  I love it - it is so a reflection of the lying beotch that she is.

I THINK I did LOL.  while I was posting the early feeds.

Offline real4real

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #709 on: August 26, 2011, 12:49:16 AM »
I don't know. I just want the old Big Brother back where EVERYBODY either played or went home. As sad as the season goes I just don't think I could stomach Rachel winning but maybe Jordan will hang in there and save the season again. She is my only "non-loser" and obviously BB13's only hope at this point.

No it's not sad. I think we all have been disappointed with this season. 

I'd love a Fall BB!!!  :hrt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #710 on: August 26, 2011, 12:51:31 AM »

I hope Sheliar

The Ra votes Sheliar,

Will Kalia vote out Jo??

I THINK I did LOL.  while I was posting the early feeds.

hysterical  :lol3: it's a lot easier than saying shelly the lying bitch.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:15:21 AM by Kate04 »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #711 on: August 26, 2011, 01:14:21 AM »
P wants a shower but will wait for HOH room, adam said, remember its more see thru.  he realized it when we went there to take a shower.  he looked in the mirror and was like OMG.  so he kept his back to it the whole time.
Oh Boy!!! Like Porche isn't going to milk this for all the  :girly "publicity"(LOL) she can get!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #712 on: August 26, 2011, 01:17:41 AM »
P wants a shower but will wait for HOH room, adam said, remember its more see thru.  he realized it when we went there to take a shower.  he looked in the mirror and was like OMG.  so he kept his back to it the whole time.
Oh Boy!!! Like Porche isn't going to milk this for all the  :girly "publicity"(LOL) she can get!

It'll be good for her "resume"    :lol:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #713 on: August 26, 2011, 01:24:29 AM »
Do we have any solid proof that Adam has flipped??? I watched about an hour of BBAD, but couldn't stomach anymore of watching Porsche walk around with that key around her neck, messing with her hair every 5 minutes, and wearing those same ole sweat pants she wears just about all the time!!!  :eww
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #714 on: August 26, 2011, 01:55:32 AM »
No proof. Kalia asked him to F2 with her in the F4 of PKSA. They shook on it. But he didn't really have a choice. Then PKS said they are F3 and Adam would be the first out after JR. He must know that? I don't have a clue what he's really thinking. I'm thinking that P is HOH so he agreed just to stay off the block! R & J are having too much of a pity party to realize that they still have game to play.  The one thing that sticks in my head is A telling Jeff that he thought both Jordan & R would put him on the block.  So ???
If R wins POV, and they don't put up A as a replacement...there is still game to play =D

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #715 on: August 26, 2011, 02:40:23 AM »
Ya' know...if Jordan was cheering on her man, she would have seen him throw the clown shoe out with the balls. She could have saved the day.

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #716 on: August 26, 2011, 02:41:05 AM »
Hi I am new to this forum! As far as J/R are concerned, they definitely still have a game to play. Even if they are both on the block, if by any miracle Adam wins POV he could use it on Jordan or Rachel and the only option to put up is shelly. This would be a game saver for Adam cause he knows that K and P are tight and Shelly is a snake. If Rachel wins veto then Adam or shelly obviously will go up and shelly might have to vote for Jordan to stay to redeem herself and potentially gain a jury vote. I'm hoping Adam shapes up and wins something and makes a big move cause if any of the above happens they have the numbers again.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #717 on: August 26, 2011, 02:49:34 AM »
Hi I am new to this forum! As far as J/R are concerned, they definitely still have a game to play. Even if they are both on the block, if by any miracle Adam wins POV he could use it on Jordan or Rachel and the only option to put up is shelly. This would be a game saver for Adam cause he knows that K and P are tight and Shelly is a snake. If Rachel wins veto then Adam or shelly obviously will go up and shelly might have to vote for Jordan to stay to redeem herself and potentially gain a jury vote. I'm hoping Adam shapes up and wins something and makes a big move cause if any of the above happens they have the numbers again.

Hi BB - There's nothing that sheliar can do to redeem herself. She has lied, been catty, thrown people under the bus and been five faced the entire season.  At this point J hates her guts and nothing will change that.

I agree with you about Adam - I wish he could get some energy lit under him and get HOH and make a big move.  He's the only likeable player, has a decent social game but with comps, he's awful, not for lack of trying though.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #718 on: August 26, 2011, 02:52:22 AM »
I just got home from work and watch tonight's disaster.  I F'N HATE BIG BROTHER.  NOTHING ELSE TO SAY......SICK SICK SICK.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #719 on: August 26, 2011, 02:54:04 AM »
Hi I am new to this forum! As far as J/R are concerned, they definitely still have a game to play. Even if they are both on the block, if by any miracle Adam wins POV he could use it on Jordan or Rachel and the only option to put up is shelly. This would be a game saver for Adam cause he knows that K and P are tight and Shelly is a snake.
You may be new to the site, but you're wise beyond this blog!!! I really like the idea of Adam winning POV. If he want's jury votes, it'd be the way!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #720 on: August 26, 2011, 02:54:49 AM »
Jordon and Jeff came on this season thinking their experience would keep them from seeing what the sheliars are really all about.  They were really played by her.  It's like she became their "mom" and then stabbed her "kids" right in the back.  Since that is so unthinkable, they didn't see the light through the forest.

And Jeff even defended sheliar when sheliar came up to the HOH room to yell at R and Jeff told R to be cool and calm and be nice to sheliar.   If only he had known what we knew all along.

I TRIED TO YELL IT TO YOU THRU THE TV SCREEN, JEFF - SHELIAR IS NO GOOD!!!  BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME and now J is kicking herself in the back for realizing what a fool both of you were played for. 

If nothing else, this will be a warning to HG next season - If someone looks too good to be true - they AREN'T  :lol3:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #721 on: August 26, 2011, 02:56:19 AM »
I just got home from work and watch tonight's disaster.  I F'N HATE BIG BROTHER.  NOTHING ELSE TO SAY......SICK SICK SICK.

If you think you f'n hate BB can you imagine how Jordon feels for being played the fool by sheliar???  (:;)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #722 on: August 26, 2011, 03:00:09 AM »

BTW have to say kudos to a1mamacat for coming up with "sheliar".  It's positively brilliant and so much easier than calling shelly a lying bitch.  :lol3: :lol3:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #723 on: August 26, 2011, 03:04:28 AM »
OK, FanaticGirl just fired up some hope for me...  If JR are on the block and by some freak of nature Adam wins POV... here's the pitch from J to A
Adam, I really like your hair LOL Just Kidding.  Adam, If you use the POV on me, then P has to put up S or K and we control the votes!!! I'll vote out which ever one you want.  Then me you and Rachel keep our original alliance and FIGHT!  But think about this...!!! If you keep me here to F2, then RBJ do NOT control the jury vote!!! You'll win!!! No newbie is going to give me $500,000 again so YOU'D WIN!!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #724 on: August 26, 2011, 03:08:15 AM »
OK, FanaticGirl just fired up some hope for me...  If JR are on the block and by some freak of nature Adam wins POV... here's the pitch from J to A
Adam, I really like your hair LOL Just Kidding.  Adam, If you use the POV on me, then P has to put up S or K and we control the votes!!! I'll vote out which ever one you want.  Then me you and Rachel keep our original alliance and FIGHT!  But think about this...!!! If you keep me here to F2, then RBJ do NOT control the jury vote!!! You'll win!!! No newbie is going to give me $500,000 again so YOU'D WIN!!!

Nice, but I just don't see poor Adam winning POV.  He's got the fervor but just can't cut it.  Likeable guy but 2 or 3 paces behind always.