Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 271019 times)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #675 on: August 25, 2011, 11:34:29 PM »
NOOOOOO!!!! Porsche's HOH!!! Please, can we have another Coup d'Etat?  :please:

well this just sucks, another week of not watching the show.......If enough people bail perhaps CBS will give the Coup d'etat or something to keep us all watching........If not, I'm done. 

WORST SEASON EVER!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline admirethequestion

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #676 on: August 25, 2011, 11:35:56 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!   (:;)  This f****** sucks!!

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #677 on: August 25, 2011, 11:36:12 PM »
Well. I was wrong. I'll be interested to see how the HoH unfolded.

IMO, Porsche has become the favorite to win if she doesn't screw up.

She already has one vote in jury (Dani-assuming she isn't against Kalia) and she is starting to win comps (people like that) and she hasn't done any major backstabbing.

As it stands, (I know, a lot can and will happen) the only competition I see for Porsche is if she and Adam are in the final two. I could see a bitter, p'od Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, and Brendon giving it to Adam. Although that might have changed tonight when Adam abandoned Rachel and Jordan after Jeff was gone.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #678 on: August 25, 2011, 11:42:59 PM »
NOOOOOO!!!! Porsche's HOH!!! Please, can we have another Coup d'Etat?  :please:

well this just sucks, another week of not watching the show.......If enough people bail perhaps CBS will give the Coup d'etat or something to keep us all watching........If not, I'm done. 

WORST SEASON EVER!!

TPTB should NOT interfere by offering a Coup d'etat...or DPV or any other such bull****...

Let the bitches play the game (Adam included in the 'bitches' moniker! Since he has thrown every competition because he doesn't have the balls to make a game play!!)

Let Princess Jordan, with her sense of entitlement (and don't anyone dare say anything bad about her anywhere at any time for any reason) and Queen Rachel (I am the best BB player evah...how dare they come between me and mah man!) play their own freakin' game finally without any 'partner' assistance!!

I am loving this today!
Hate that Dani got the boot.....  :meow:
THRILLED that Jeff was right behind her!  :wohoo:

Game on, bitches!  :lol3:

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #679 on: August 25, 2011, 11:44:34 PM »
I don't think Adam would vote with Jordon or Rachel though... he's onto a good thing now, why stop?

My only hope is that Rachel can win the Veto and the following HOH... but even then she'd get voted out in 4th. Without a third player on their side, R/J really are screwed. Tonight was crucial.

EvilDuck

« Reply #680 on: August 25, 2011, 11:51:29 PM »
See ya next year... :'(

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #681 on: August 25, 2011, 11:53:27 PM »
 :pity This sucks soo bad!! I'm getting tired of this!!! I just wanna throw my covers over my head and forget that I love to watch BB!!!  :groan: :(
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #682 on: August 25, 2011, 11:53:53 PM »
GrandmawLily,

All season, I have supported Team Dani. I have never been a fan of Rachel and I agree that it seemed that ALL of the vets had a sense of entitlement about them. This includes Dani, but I mainly saw it in Jeff and Jordan and Brenchel.

The thing that has soured me about tonight is that we have finally seen Shelly's claws come out in a way that no one expected. I expected her to lie and backstab everyone BUT Jeff and Jordan and I'm disappointed for Jordan's sake. Has Jordan responded appropriately? No. But there was a connection between Jeff and Jordan and Shelly that seemed deeper than "just a game" and you saw this in Shelly's behavior towards Rachel when she was accused of trying to backdoor Jeff and Jordan as well as in Jordan's giving Shelly the phone call home.

Did Shelly need to make a big move? Most likely. But not here. She saw that she needed to make a big move because she wasn't going to win with them, but she should have tried to pick an opportunity that better protected her socially.

I was rooting for Team Dani, and I don't know who I'm rooting for anymore this season, but I think that a line was crossed between Shelly and Jordan this week that greatly wounded Jordan.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #683 on: August 25, 2011, 11:55:30 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, Daniele evicted 3-2
Week 7: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Porsche wins veto, not used, Jeff evicted 3-2
Week 8: Porsche, HOH, to be continued...

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #684 on: August 25, 2011, 11:56:12 PM »
someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee did jeff get the boot tonight also, thanks to anyone that will respond, i havent been on the feeds all week cuz my husband was in the hospital please i need to no what happen, i know dani is gone, did they have a FF and jeff is gone also??? thank you :hrt:

Of course by now you know that Dani and Jeff are gone.

How is your husband doing?  Hope he is better.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #685 on: August 25, 2011, 11:59:23 PM »
I will pay attention through this week's POV and possibly through next Thursday. Then I will watch the finale. 

Shelly and Kalia have no chance of 1st place.

I hate it when the boring people are left.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #686 on: August 26, 2011, 12:01:17 AM »
Libby..I agree i think that Jordon could have handled Jeff leaving ..She said tonight that woman was like "My Mom" away from home..she confided in Shelly like a daughter would to a Mother..she gave up that phone call..Shelly I think jumped ship to early and if she thinks she is going to F2 with anyone she is in her own words a "Wackadooo" She now has 4 votes against her and  she's not even in the F2...you are worthless and expendable to everyone Shelly..Put that in your Pipe and SMOKE it  :lol3:

I hear what you are saying but Shelly is so devious and catty and five faced that she just may use these traits to take herself to the end. 

I saw from the beginning that Shelly was targeting the JJ's and was buttering them up and eventually would throw them under the bus. Hey this beotch would throw her own grandmother under the bus to further her game.

Jeff should have evicted her when he had the chance and I tried to yell that to him from my TV but he wouldn't listen.   :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #687 on: August 26, 2011, 12:05:27 AM »
porsche wins and she's gonna get an easy bake oven in her HOH basket !! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #688 on: August 26, 2011, 12:05:27 AM »
Didn't Porche or Kalia also KNOW that Shelly stole Rachel's puppy? I wonder what they are thinking when Shelly goes into her defensive tirade AFTER Rachel left the room.  Shelly just kept defending herself and I thought one or both of them already knew so they should be worried LOL
WOW - I had to back over sooOOOooo many posts to find this:
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/20/11
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2011, 02:48:36 AM »
Shelly, Dani and Porsche in the spaceship room bashing Rachel.  Shelly wants to really mess with Rachel.  Would like to cut off the foot of Rachel's stuff dog.  Dani keeps saying you are allowed!

So how is Shelly defending herself to Porche when Porche was right there and new it? We know Shelly's a sociopath, but Porche...HELLO???

And one more thing...  :knuckles: 
Why did Rachel have to return everyone's stuff she stole after she found out they had her dog? What about her dog not being returned? BB?

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #689 on: August 26, 2011, 12:05:51 AM »
I will pay attention through this week's POV and possibly through next Thursday. Then I will watch the finale. 

Shelly and Kalia have no chance of 1st place.

I hate it when the boring people are left.

You know what - I only HOPE that you are right about the beotch Shelly not having a chance but almost from the beginning I have watched her lie, use meanness and cattiness to get where she is now.  "She lies, she cries, she plays both sides" (Julie).

Jeff had the chance to change fate when he could have evicted her but he should have trusted his instincts.  In the DR he raised an eyebrow when he said he thought he could trust her and he should have trusted the gnawing feeling that she was bad news.  I mean Jeff is worldy wise - he should have seen the con for what is was  :lala too bad he didn't close his ears to it.

She could well go to the end and Jeff opened the floodgates for her by keeping her there and by trusting her.  :groan:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #690 on: August 26, 2011, 12:07:24 AM »
What I don't understand is that Shelly felt that she had to do this to give herself a shot at winning. I agree that a big game move needed to be made. However, this wasn't the one. She made her bed with Jeff and Jordan, now she has to sleep in it. By betraying Jeff and Jordan she assured herself she wouldn't get their votes and she wouldn't get Brendon and Rachel's. Her best shot was a F3 with JeJo and hope that she could pull something magic out of her hat and win that last HoH.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #691 on: August 26, 2011, 12:08:21 AM »
OMGGgggggggggggggggggggg i called it, i said kalia would win hoh, then porsche would win, WTH is up with me :lol3:

Kate04 :<3 thank you for asking about the hubby, everything is GREAT at Grace's house tonight, hubby is home, and doing wonderful, thank you :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #692 on: August 26, 2011, 12:09:43 AM »
What I don't understand is that Shelly felt that she had to do this to give herself a shot at winning. I agree that a big game move needed to be made. However, this wasn't the one. She made her bed with Jeff and Jordan, now she has to sleep in it. By betraying Jeff and Jordan she assured herself she wouldn't get their votes and she wouldn't get Brendon and Rachel's. Her best shot was a F3 with JeJo and hope that she could pull something magic out of her hat and win that last HoH.

She thinks she is going to pull off an ED and get the jury votes in this way.

And as obnoxious as it would be to see her get the $500K I think she has a strong chance for it.  I'm hoping beyond hope that she doesn't but still think she's going to.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #693 on: August 26, 2011, 12:12:38 AM »
I said it from the beginning of the season ......watch out for porsche, cuz i really knew she could play this game, i would be ok with her winning, i told you guys, there is no way a HG comes on bb to help get 2 players to the F2..i knew shelly was playing the J's big time...i know its a game of lying etc etc, but man, shelly is a cruel bitch....and i can cruse cuz i had a stessful week :keeta:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #694 on: August 26, 2011, 12:12:48 AM »
OMGGgggggggggggggggggggg i called it, i said kalia would win hoh, then porsche would win, WTH is up with me :lol3:

Kate04 :<3 thank you for asking about the hubby, everything is GREAT at Grace's house tonight, hubby is home, and doing wonderful, thank you :hrt:

Oh that is so nice to hear!!  :)

Now if the wicked witch of the South (shelly of course) had been evicted, it would have been a perfect night but poor Jeff got duped and didn't throw her out on her behind when he had the chance and now WE the viewers have to put up with her for . . . . . I think the end.  :'(  :groan:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 12:15:52 AM by Kate04 »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #695 on: August 26, 2011, 12:14:54 AM »
I said it from the beginning of the season ......watch out for porsche, cuz i really knew she could play this game, i would be ok with her winning, i told you guys, there is no way a HG comes on bb to help get 2 players to the F2..i knew shelly was playing the J's big time...i know its a game of lying etc etc, but man, shelly is a cruel bitch....and i can cruse cuz i had a stessful week :keeta:

how does this cruel bitch (shelly of course) sleep at night.

I feel sorry for her daughter having someone like that for a mother.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #696 on: August 26, 2011, 12:15:35 AM »
Sheliar and Jordons fight on live feeds FF Aug 25, at 7:06 PM BB time
heres some pics

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #697 on: August 26, 2011, 12:18:49 AM »

Jordon is showing anger for the first time.  She's angry at HERSELF for her and Jeff falling for the load of crap that Shelly dished out at them all season.

Remember:  Oh you two remind me so much of me and my husband.  Right!  Except Jordon is a sweet nice human being and you Shelly are DIRT.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #698 on: August 26, 2011, 12:19:12 AM »

i know , kate, i hear ya...even her daughter said last week on national TV...MOMMY...STOP....LYING...i know kate, i know.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #699 on: August 26, 2011, 12:25:05 AM »

i know , kate, i hear ya...even her daughter said last week on national TV...MOMMY...STOP....LYING...i know kate, i know.

Wow!  I have a daughter and I would never consider going on national TV and setting such an evil example of a person for her.  There such a thing as human decency and this is absent in her.