Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268892 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #650 on: August 25, 2011, 10:54:02 PM »
I have to say, even if you can't stand her, Rachel is being incredibly sweet and kind to Jordan.  It's a side of her we haven't seen and it's nice.

I'm sooo glad to see this side of Rach.  Its really refreshing in this sea of sharks. 

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #651 on: August 25, 2011, 10:58:51 PM »
I have to say, even if you can't stand her, Rachel is being incredibly sweet and kind to Jordan.  It's a side of her we haven't seen and it's nice.

I'm pretty sure hell is a ski resort right about now because Rachel is being the voice of reason in a storm of drama and I'm actually pulling for her to go all the way to the end at this point.

LOOK!  A FLYING PIG!

I know right!  Cross your fingers for the HOH to work out
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #652 on: August 25, 2011, 11:00:10 PM »
Rachel is great and I'm glad she's able to laugh at herself and be supportive for Jordan.  Maybe she did learn something from Jeff?

Shelly is being ridiculous right now.  Lying more than ever and acting incredulous that Jordan would be upset.   Shelly really, really preyed on Jordan's kindness. 

Porsche is acting a little cocky, no wait, a lot cocky. She thinks she's got this HOH wrapped up.   And, because I don't want her to win HOH, she will. 

I think that Adam and Shelly will throw the HOH because its just been too much drama for them at this point.  Or maybe Shelly won't.  BUt I think Adam will continue his losing streak because he's not going to want to be pulled from both sides.  That would mean 2 (Jordan and Rachel) against 1 (Porsche).  Those sad faced girls better get it together!   

I can't imagine updating or watching a final 4 of Kalia, Shelly, Porsche and Adam.  Shoot me, please.  I think that might be worse than the Brigade + Brittany.   Ugh. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #653 on: August 25, 2011, 11:02:02 PM »
I knew I saw one of Jeff's shoes go over the side, but I really thought I saw the second one go over the back wall right at the end.

Are you saying that he threw one in frustration after not winning? I'm not following what you're saying?

About halfway through the comp, if you watch as Jeff is digging, one of his yellow shoes pops over the side. You can tell by the way it falls and bounces over the top that it is a shoe and not a yellow ball. Then he finds his first ball and runs it back. If he would have found the first one when he threw it over or if he would have just noticed he threw it when running back after the first one, he grabs it and he wins.

Also, Jordan or Rachel will win the HoH. Count on it. Shelly and Adam can't win comps to save their lives and Porsche has won one comp. all season. They're about to come back down to earth.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #654 on: August 25, 2011, 11:04:03 PM »

I'm sooo glad to see this side of Rach.  Its really refreshing in this sea of sharks.

The reason u haven't gotten to see that side of her is because people were always attacking her and she felt she had to defend herself!!! That's my girl...team Brenchel 4ever!!!  :hearts:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #655 on: August 25, 2011, 11:05:24 PM »
I know Thunderstruck almost word for word :oh :lol3:

Remember a few weeks ago when they did the segment on Rachel with Matt and Ragan..he talked about this different side of Rachel..so guess we no longer wonder what the heck he was thinking/talking about..this is the 1st time I've seen in 2 seasons Rachel really reach out and comfort anyone..Good for her :yess:

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #656 on: August 25, 2011, 11:07:18 PM »
If Rachel/Jordan don't win HOH, and are sent home the next two weeks, I will seriously consider not watching the rest of this season. At least last year, Lane and Briteny were semi-entertaining....
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #657 on: August 25, 2011, 11:07:31 PM »

I'm pretty sure hell is a ski resort right about now because Rachel is being the voice of reason in a storm of drama and I'm actually pulling for her to go all the way to the end at this point.

LOOK!  A FLYING PIG!

OMG that is how I feel too.  And now since I distain Shelly, she's actually making me root for Rachel.  The way she pulled Jordan away from Shelly was great cause we already know Jordan can get into it, could have been Chest Bump Pt. 2 lol. 

I'm so grossed out right now.  Shelly's actions are worse than EDs or Dr. Will.  They played the bad guy role balls to the wall. Shelly is a lousy snake in the grass.  And a stupid one at that pissing off the couples like that.  Jordan and Rachel are right, if they both go to jury they are 4 votes and will determine the winner.  Right now I believe they would vote for anyone over Shelly.  Stupid stupid move.  Should have waited till final 4 because at that point there would be no more deals and she would have had a good shot at JJs votes.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #658 on: August 25, 2011, 11:07:43 PM »
Didn't Porche or Kalia also KNOW that Shelly stole Rachel's puppy? I wonder what they are thinking when Shelly goes into her defensive tirade AFTER Rachel left the room.  Shelly just kept defending herself and I thought one or both of them already knew so they should be worried LOL

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #659 on: August 25, 2011, 11:09:07 PM »
If Rachel/Jordan don't win HOH, and are sent home the next two weeks, I will seriously consider not watching the rest of this season. At least last year, Lane and Briteny were semi-entertaining....

If Rachel puts her mind to it and uses her energy for her good, I don't know how she won't win HOH. She is without a doubt the best competitor left in the house.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #660 on: August 25, 2011, 11:10:33 PM »
Are you saying that he threw one in frustration after not winning? I'm not following what you're saying?

Also, Jordan or Rachel will win the HoH. Count on it. Shelly and Adam can't win comps to save their lives and Porsche has won one comp. all season. They're about to come back down to earth.

No, I saw him lose the first shoe and I thought I saw a second shoe go over the back wall at the very end when he was furiously digging.  But I think it was a black one.  I had forgotten that he found one shoe and was looking for his second (the one he pitched at the halfway point).

And I pray you're right about the HoH.  I like Jordan all fired up.  I would love to see her or Rachel win and bring the party to a screeching halt.  Given the way power shifts in the house, its a real possibility.  But given that no one I want to win EVER wins, I'd bet money on Porsche. 

And there is no way Shelly will throw it.  Her ass is toast if she or Porsche don't win. 

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #661 on: August 25, 2011, 11:10:52 PM »
So, there's lots of live feeders watching and talking in this thread.  Please, please, please consider helping us after the HOH competition (and any time) with some updating.  Its really simple.  Just capture thoughts and ideas, you don't have to transcribe word for word, you don't have to do screen caps.  Whatever you can add would be fantastic!  As Rachel said, you can do it! 

:hrt:
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline petey23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #662 on: August 25, 2011, 11:18:55 PM »

LOOK!  A FLYING PIG!

OMG that is how I feel too.  And now since I distain Shelly, she's actually making me root for Rachel.  The way she pulled Jordan away from Shelly was great cause we already know Jordan can get into it, could have been Chest Bump Pt. 2 lol. 

I'm so grossed out right now.  Shelly's actions are worse than EDs or Dr. Will.  They played the bad guy role balls to the wall. Shelly is a lousy snake in the grass.  And a stupid one at that pissing off the couples like that.  Jordan and Rachel are right, if they both go to jury they are 4 votes and will determine the winner.  Right now I believe they would vote for anyone over Shelly.  Stupid stupid move.  Should have waited till final 4 because at that point there would be no more deals and she would have had a good shot at JJs votes.

Shelly should have waited to make her move....she wasn't a target tonight. Now she is a target for Jordo and Rach and expendable for Kalia and Porsche. funny thing is if she gets to the finals she will hang her hat on her "move" and I am sure someone on the jury will point out to her that her "move" actually failed as Dani went home andshe would only be in final 2 due to someone bringing her there since she won nothing andtried to make one move but failed. She will probably go home earlier now than she would have by staying put and then making the decision to flip later.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #663 on: August 25, 2011, 11:20:53 PM »
Hey Grace :) Dani is gone and Jeff is gone...gonna be soooo boring in that house

thank you [del] :<3..i needed to know WTH was going on, you are a DOLL!!! :<3
Grace, glad you and hubby are OK  :hrt:  Kalia won FF HOH, J/R on the block, Jeff threw the shoe he was supposed to find in a bubble ball bin over the side and could only find one of the two shoes (didn't look outside the box LOL) and Porche won Veto. Split vote: JA evict R, PS evict Jeff. Kalia breaks the tie and Jeff is evicted.  Next HOH coming very soon (tonight).

thanks abunch TS..and del :<3..i had to know WTH was going down, and TS thank you for asking about my hubby, YIPPIE!!!!! he is home, as of today, and doing great...i thanked very one else, you guys...just....rock :jam:..my hubby said he doesnt feel anymore pain, thank God....he doesnt even want pain medication, thank God again, he had a surgery in oct of this month, but stayed in pain everyday, now he doesnt have any pain, and he doesnt have to take that awful pain medication, i was soooooooooooooo worried he would get addicted to it, but he never took more then 3 pills aday, so he is A..OK :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:....thanks to everyone here, for all your thoughts, and prayers, prayer is very powerful, and I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart :hrt:..ok..back to BB..........wow..........shelly really did flip on JJ..wow, i told ya, that woman was a bitch, oops sorry, but its ok , right, cuz i had a freaking stressful week......hubby is home :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #664 on: August 25, 2011, 11:21:06 PM »
Jordan is more upset over Shelly than Jeff leaving....I think she was somewhat prepared for that and she didn't think she would win the $$ since she won before.  She feels betrayed by S  because she looked up to her.  S was always talking about integrity and hating those who lied and J ate it up.  I know it's a game but S took advantage of someone who wouldn't hurt a fly.  Shelly will be known as Judas in my book. 
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #665 on: August 25, 2011, 11:21:16 PM »

I've defended Shelly previously because, like her or not, she was playing a very smart game.  But she has derailed the stupid train in the past few days and she's continuing to do so tonight.  If she really thought that Rachel would switch her vote, then I can see the logic in voting out Kalia and keeping Dani.  But once Dani was gone, her new alliance was without a decent strong competitor.  In the minutes before the vote, Jeff offered her the chance to do some damage control and she didnt' take it.  He wouldn't have trusted her regardless, and she would be on his hit list, but I think she would have still been behind Kalia on that list of targets.  If she had voted to keep Jeff, she could have bought herself at least one more week if she played the apologetic card just enough to keep Jordan on her side.  And she certainly wouldn't have made all the enemies she has in the jury house. 

And I agree....her moping and crying and coming at Jordan was out of line.  She made her bed.  Jordan has every right to be upset at her.  Jeff always said he didn't expect to get to the end and his leaving is not what is upsetting Jordan so badly.  It's being betrayed by someone she trusted and Shelly isn't even having the decency to acknowledge it.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #666 on: August 25, 2011, 11:26:51 PM »
If Rachel/Jordan don't win HOH, and are sent home the next two weeks, I will seriously consider not watching the rest of this season.
I FEEL YA GIRL!!! They gotta get that HOH!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #667 on: August 25, 2011, 11:28:09 PM »
Hi Belle

I'm here til 11-1130 pacific, so I can help.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #668 on: August 25, 2011, 11:28:36 PM »
Jordan is more upset over Shelly than Jeff leaving....I think she was somewhat prepared for that and she didn't think she would win the $$ since she won before.  She feels betrayed by S  because she looked up to her.  S was always talking about integrity and hating those who lied and J ate it up.  I know it's a game but S took advantage of someone who wouldn't hurt a fly.  Shelly will be known as Judas in my book.

THIS. Let's not forget that Jordan and Shelly were very close. Remember how irate Shelly got when she thought Rachel was telling Jordan and Jeff lies about her? She swore she would never do anything to Jordan. Then, Jordan gave up the phone call home for Shelly. Now, Shelly did this.

Shelly knew that she had to make big game moves socially because she wasn't going to win a challenge. Dani got in her head and told her this was her chance. Shelly took the bait and the rest is history.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #669 on: August 25, 2011, 11:29:22 PM »
I have everything crossed for Jordan to win this HOH, so that Rachel can play next week.  I want Jordan to have the pleasure of putting Shliar up and out.!!!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #670 on: August 25, 2011, 11:30:29 PM »
Libby..I agree i think that Jordon could have handled Jeff leaving ..She said tonight that woman was like "My Mom" away from home..she confided in Shelly like a daughter would to a Mother..she gave up that phone call..Shelly I think jumped ship to early and if she thinks she is going to F2 with anyone she is in her own words a "Wackadooo" She now has 4 votes against her and  she's not even in the F2...you are worthless and expendable to everyone Shelly..Put that in your Pipe and SMOKE it  :lol3:

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #671 on: August 25, 2011, 11:30:42 PM »
If Rachel/Jordan don't win HOH, and are sent home the next two weeks, I will seriously consider not watching the rest of this season.
I FEEL YA GIRL!!! They gotta get that HOH!!!

LOL, brenchel_forever, I love your signature. I hope I don't have to stop, but Kalia?Porsche/Shelly/Adam final 4 would be horrible.... What I hate about Big Brother is that the people who make big moves tend to get sent home.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #672 on: August 25, 2011, 11:32:13 PM »
NOOOOOO!!!! Porsche's HOH!!! Please, can we have another Coup d'Etat?  :please:

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #673 on: August 25, 2011, 11:33:03 PM »
I've always appreciated Rachel's entertainment value, but over the past week I've seen a side to her that really makes me want her to win. She's been faced with so many bully-antics and handled much of it with surprising grace and humour. I think her heart's in the right place...

The same cannot be said for Shelly, Porsche and Kalia. The way they're so actively manipulative and unnecessarily nasty is so hard for me to watch... I cannot stand seeing them hold the power. If Rachel and Jordon lose tonights veto, I think I'll have to consider not watching.

BUT if J/R win tonight...  :keeta: I hope they go on a winning streak and send those bitches packing.

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #674 on: August 25, 2011, 11:33:54 PM »
This is a disaster. The season is basically over for me now...