Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270545 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #625 on: August 25, 2011, 10:08:53 PM »
I really hope there is NO have nots this week. i couldnt stand the updating..

:meow: :smoke:bags: :smoke:   :'(  :smokeB:) :smoke:iok  :smoke:helpme :smoke:killme:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #626 on: August 25, 2011, 10:12:33 PM »
After Rachel and Jorden go, so go my feeds.  I mute every time Kahlia talks since week two and read the feeds, and I certainly don't understand Porsche half the time, and SHELLY........well I'm just sick of hearing her spiels about who deserves the $$ when she apparently has a boat load of it.  Also since this is the season of WBRB (probably 40% of entire season), of which Kahlia is the biggest offender, I won't be missing much.
SO girls, get over the pity party and come out and WIN the damn HOH cuz they already have my $$. :knuckles:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

EvilDuck

« Reply #627 on: August 25, 2011, 10:19:24 PM »
You all need to untwist your knickers :lol: Dani is out and if she gets more than just Porsche I'll never post here again (or today anyway) :iok
OK, it must be tomorrow somewhere :lol: To quote Cartman: All together now  "Ohhhh Shelly is a B--ch, she's a big fat B--ch, she's the biggest B--ch in the whole wide world" :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #628 on: August 25, 2011, 10:23:05 PM »
Shelly will not win--you're right.  So her move is for nothing.  WIth BR/JJ in the jury-- they will not vote for her and she should have looked at that and gone about this differently if she was after the money that bad.  It wasn't the time to do this.  Getting Dani out would have benefited her -- and still had the J's on her side at that point.  All knowing somewhere down the line they would have to go after each other.  If  Jordon or Rach don't win the HOH tonight.  They're goners!! How can they when they are so upset.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #629 on: August 25, 2011, 10:30:55 PM »
damn i am out of the loop, ok please tell me jeff is gone, and please let porsche win hoh, i am sick of JJ...wow, they think everyone in that house is suppose to be playing for them, and only them...they are a freaking mess...ok..i had to say/type that
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #630 on: August 25, 2011, 10:30:59 PM »
Oh Shelly... ???You're upset??? Leave Jordan alone you witch!!! :knuckles:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:35:52 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #631 on: August 25, 2011, 10:31:38 PM »
Well at least Evil Dani is gone....thank God!!!  :wohoo:  Rachel and Jordan have got to stay strong, I hope Adam will stay aligned with Jordan & Rachel. I believe the next HOH comp may b the snake...if so, They have a good shot at winning!! Come on R&J cheer up...it ain't over til its over!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #632 on: August 25, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »
I have watched BB every season.  And have never despised a player as much as I do Shelly.  Even though Evil Dick got under my skin-- he was up front about everything and some of his stuff was hilarious.!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #633 on: August 25, 2011, 10:33:59 PM »
someone please, i havent been on the feeds all week, did jeff get the boot tonight also..thank you :hrt:..and if he did, please GO PORSCHE WIN HOH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #634 on: August 25, 2011, 10:35:09 PM »
Adam: My friends are going to hate me because I love clowns and I couldn't win that.   I originally wanted the outside lane so I could throw my balls out, but Jeff made me switch.

Porsche: And, he threw his shoe out He did, he did! I was yelling at him. 

Adam: he did?   

Porsche: He did

WOWZA - I had tonight's show on DVR and just slo-mo'd the Veto Comp...  YUP-SI-DOODLE... Jeff threw his first shoe out. He took himself out!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #635 on: August 25, 2011, 10:35:35 PM »
Shelly so wanted to remembered in the BB house she did not think of the jury house..Shelly is expendable on both sides R/J and K/P. Both Shelly and Adam will be on the wipeout list..Porsche is still insulting him for his gameplay so far and if S/A think they can get between K/P they are in denial ..I'm hoping Jordon continues to rip Shelly up right in her face :yess:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #636 on: August 25, 2011, 10:35:49 PM »
Wow. Jeff wins that veto if he doesn't throw his shoe out of the ball pit. WOW.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #637 on: August 25, 2011, 10:37:07 PM »
A first in Big Brother history Kahlia managed to gain weight while on slop!!!!!  Okay that's it for me if Jordan and Rachel get evicted.  Can't afford to buy enough Pepto Bismol or Maalox to get me through the rest of the season with, Porche, Adam, Kahlia and the Witch. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #638 on: August 25, 2011, 10:37:23 PM »
yep this is pretty bad.  If J or R don't win an HOH and even up the score here by getting rid of Shell.  I won't be able to stomach any more of this.  I just want Shelly out!!  After that -- anyone's game. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #639 on: August 25, 2011, 10:37:32 PM »
Wow. Jeff wins that veto if he doesn't throw his shoe out of the ball pit. WOW.
Yes! WOWZA   Wait till someone goes to jury to tell him that! Can't blame anyone but himself now. OUCH  :groan:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #640 on: August 25, 2011, 10:38:34 PM »
someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee did jeff get the boot tonight also, thanks to anyone that will respond, i havent been on the feeds all week cuz my husband was in the hospital please i need to no what happen, i know dani is gone, did they have a FF and jeff is gone also??? thank you :hrt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #641 on: August 25, 2011, 10:38:50 PM »
Hey Grace :) Dani is gone and Jeff is gone...gonna be soooo boring in that house

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #642 on: August 25, 2011, 10:39:58 PM »
I knew I saw one of Jeff's shoes go over the side, but I really thought I saw the second one go over the back wall right at the end.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #643 on: August 25, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »
Hey Grace :) Dani is gone and Jeff is gone...gonna be soooo boring in that house

thank you [del] :<3..i needed to know WTH was going on, you are a DOLL!!! :<3

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #644 on: August 25, 2011, 10:45:35 PM »
Grace...they did the FF/DE Kalia won HOH put up Rachel and Jeff..Porsche won POV did not save anyone..They voted A/Jordon voted to evict Rachel P/S voted to Evict Jeff..was a tie so Kalia had to break the tie sent Jeff to the jury..now they are getting ready to play the next HOH

Yvw  :hrt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #645 on: August 25, 2011, 10:46:29 PM »

thank you [del] :<3..i needed to know WTH was going on, you are a DOLL!!! :<3
Grace, glad you and hubby are OK  :hrt:  Kalia won FF HOH, J/R on the block, Jeff threw the shoe he was supposed to find in a bubble ball bin over the side and could only find one of the two shoes (didn't look outside the box LOL) and Porche won Veto. Split vote: JA evict R, PS evict Jeff. Kalia breaks the tie and Jeff is evicted.  Next HOH coming very soon (tonight).

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #646 on: August 25, 2011, 10:47:57 PM »
Hey ThunderStruck..Great minds post alike  :lol3:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #647 on: August 25, 2011, 10:50:57 PM »
I have to say, even if you can't stand her, Rachel is being incredibly sweet and kind to Jordan.  It's a side of her we haven't seen and it's nice.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #648 on: August 25, 2011, 10:52:58 PM »
Seriously Del, it's scary that someone had my exact same thoughts at the exact time I was having them...or vice versa!  :ascared

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #649 on: August 25, 2011, 10:53:52 PM »
I have to say, even if you can't stand her, Rachel is being incredibly sweet and kind to Jordan.  It's a side of her we haven't seen and it's nice.

I'm pretty sure hell is a ski resort right about now because Rachel is being the voice of reason in a storm of drama and I'm actually pulling for her to go all the way to the end at this point.

LOOK!  A FLYING PIG!