Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268980 times)

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #600 on: August 25, 2011, 09:12:21 PM »
Wow is all I can say..that show had me sitting on the chairs edge..well 2 big players gone..thankfully kalia gets her HOH basket and letter..then it's over with...it will be interesting..I think Shelly will be sorry when Kalia and Porsche set her up for the fall especially if Rachel/Adam/Jordon wins HOH..she is expendable to both sides now..she flipped on J/R/a and Kalia/Porsche are closer..dumb move Shelly :lol3: Besides she has bragged tooooo much of having a big interor designed home a hummer etc..they will all think Shelly doesn't need the money..Let the craziness begin :wohoo:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #601 on: August 25, 2011, 09:13:00 PM »
I hope Rachel and Jordin can turn the tears into anger and fight!!! 
OMG  Shelly.........uggggg
Kalia ....... let Adam talk

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #602 on: August 25, 2011, 09:13:25 PM »
Rachel looks sadder than Jordan.  What's up with that?  At least Jeff and Brendon can torture Dani in the jury house.   

Thanks for the laugh Belle! I needed it...
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #603 on: August 25, 2011, 09:16:22 PM »
 :iok  Shelly the hypocrite!!  the broad is loaded, she wants to be known as the Bestest BB player ever..........bah..

I can just picture her heading into the DR, kisses those grungy fingers and with tears in her eyes, saying (hoarsely of course)   THIS IS FOR YOU DANI, LOVE! 

Gosh, she makes my skin crawl...........Jordan or Rachel have to win and put up Kalia and Shelly, with Shelly heading on down the road, the jury house needs a MAID!!  :meow:

I wonder who Adam would put up??

If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline ricagiovanni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #604 on: August 25, 2011, 09:17:46 PM »
Didn't Adam say he would put Rachel up if he won HOH?  I don't think he'd put up Jordan but I can see him putting up Rachel and Shelly

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #605 on: August 25, 2011, 09:19:35 PM »
As much as I HATE to say it, Adam is in an amazing position to take this whole competition out. By doing nothing.

Rachel/Jordon are after Kalia/Shelly/Porsche.

Kalia/Shelly/Porsche are after Rachel/Jordon.

Adam isn't on anyones' radar. PLUS if you consider that Brenchel and JJ account for four jury votes... I can't see them voting for another newbie to win.

Ughhh

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #606 on: August 25, 2011, 09:20:04 PM »
Rachel looks sadder than Jordan.  What's up with that?   

It's probably the pregnancy hormones kicking in.   :lol3:

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #607 on: August 25, 2011, 09:22:49 PM »
Not sure why Jeff felt so entitled to stay, and he "deserved" it... Why because he was a good player at comps, and not afraid to make moves? Hmmm... Sounds like the person you evicted Jeff.  :duno:

Whether Jeff wants to admit it or not, Dani's speech left no doubt in the HG's mind what needed to be done. That is why he SO visibly angry after she said it...

Now Jordan calling Dani a -insert dirty girl word here- and screaming at Shelly... Turns out the little angel is no better than anyone else when faced with adversity...

Geesh, I just can't grasp how entitled J&J felt. As former players you think they would know better... This is not "their" game. Dani had to live with her choices and so do they. ~Shocker~  :lol:

Offline BBPHILLYFAN2112

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #608 on: August 25, 2011, 09:23:27 PM »
 :iok :iok What a freaking night man...My fav went to jury tonight Dani *Shocker*, but my least fav. Jeff *Shocker* is right behind her. Jordan is really showing her true colors man aren't they always preaching about people stepping up and playing the game, but as soon as someone goes against what they view a being a good game move for them, the hate and the bullying starts and it turn to a persons character :meow: . What a mess!!!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #609 on: August 25, 2011, 09:23:54 PM »
As much as I HATE to say it, Adam is in an amazing position to take this whole competition out. By doing nothing.

Adam isn't on anyones' radar. PLUS if you consider that Brenchel and JJ account for four jury votes... I can't see them voting for another newbie to win.

Ughhh

too bad serial Shelly didn't think of that -- she'll never win the money.  Adam will get their votes.

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #610 on: August 25, 2011, 09:25:51 PM »
Any guesses when the HOH will be held? SO i can get some sleep if it isn't until tomorrow.  :lol:

Ditto to that! I would also like to know when they play HOH after a double eviction. Anyone have any ideas?????????
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #611 on: August 25, 2011, 09:26:18 PM »
what the heck is adam already roller over to kalia?? what was that?? :lol:.. can he be any more of a :whips:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #612 on: August 25, 2011, 09:26:45 PM »
Soooo happy to see two veterans go in one night!

Loved Dani's speech.  Loved how Jeff kind of agreed with her that no one will make big moves although he was talking about Porsche and Kalia (until tonight of course) and Dani was talking about Adam.

Hopefully this week is just as eventful!

Offline BBPHILLYFAN2112

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #613 on: August 25, 2011, 09:28:59 PM »
Not sure why Jeff felt so entitled to stay, and he "deserved" it... Why because he was a good player at comps, and not afraid to make moves? Hmmm... Sounds like the person you evicted Jeff.  :duno:

Whether Jeff wants to admit it or not, Dani's speech left no doubt in the HG's mind what needed to be done. That is why he SO visibly angry after she said it...

Now Jordan calling Dani a -insert dirty girl word here- and screaming at Shelly... Turns out the little angel is no better than anyone else when faced with adversity...

Geesh, I just can't grasp how entitled J&J felt. As former players you think they would know better... This is not "their" game. Dani had to live with her choices and so do they. ~Shocker~  :lol:

:tup: Exactly Whether he wants to believe it or not him and Dani played the same game, just in different ways...He was just using the newbies and Rachel to protect his game and there is no fault in that but don't look to other people to not turn when 500k is at steak...

Offline ricagiovanni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #614 on: August 25, 2011, 09:29:15 PM »
Please don't say that YeCal, just think about what we will have to put up with if there is only the sleepers and the smokers left in the house.   

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #615 on: August 25, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »
Sorry, but I hated the veteran twist from the get go.  The vets already got rid of any of the newbies that had potential for being fun to watch and now we are stuck with the people that just clung to the vets for dear life.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #616 on: August 25, 2011, 09:45:23 PM »

Ughhh

Yup!

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #617 on: August 25, 2011, 09:47:35 PM »
Wow. Anyone else think that Jordan and Rachel might just self-evict tonight? Normally if one part of an alliance is really down, the other part can bring them back up. But these girls both seem quite angry and defeated.

Offline BBPHILLYFAN2112

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #618 on: August 25, 2011, 09:50:21 PM »
Adams famous line "Just let me win" :res:

And Rachel always knows how to turn a situation around and make it about her... :keeta:

Honestly I hope Porsche wins cause everybody else is driving me nuts  :lala

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #619 on: August 25, 2011, 09:54:46 PM »
Wow. Anyone else think that Jordan and Rachel might just self-evict tonight? Normally if one part of an alliance is really down, the other part can bring them back up. But these girls both seem quite angry and defeated.

I hope they do after they lose the HOH.  There is no way in their state they are going to win.  I wouldn't give the othesr the satisfaction of voting me out.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #620 on: August 25, 2011, 09:56:58 PM »
I think i heard HOH to be played  in about an hour  or so they have to have it done before BBAD comes on..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #621 on: August 25, 2011, 10:00:18 PM »
If it's endurance, then Porsche has the best shot then Rachel if she can pull herself together.  Adam has no shot and I love how he's already jumped ship.  I agree with the others that Adam has a good shot at winning the whole thing because he's not on anyone's radar at this point. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #622 on: August 25, 2011, 10:04:22 PM »
How appropriate that Kalia's one question about her short-term HoH...."Do I get a bed?"

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #623 on: August 25, 2011, 10:05:03 PM »
If they said 1 hour till they play HOH it can't be an endurance..remember BBAD starts at 1 AM est on Thursday's..so we will see

now I have to watch the clock again..I have no life :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #624 on: August 25, 2011, 10:07:56 PM »
HOH must have something to do with that game they had them practicing earlier.  I don't think Rach or Jordon did good with that.  So looks like Porch will take that one since she was doing good or Shell.