Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270859 times)

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #525 on: August 25, 2011, 06:08:33 PM »
You asked "Who wouldnt want to see a Rachel vs. Dani final?"

Answer:

ME

EvilDuck

« Reply #526 on: August 25, 2011, 06:12:51 PM »
ME, TOO!!!

EvilDuck

« Reply #527 on: August 25, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »
Jeff and Jordans fake asses? How about Macbeth's 3 witches just ripping people to shreds behind their backs and being nice to their faces? Can't stand it and won't support it. :knuckles:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #528 on: August 25, 2011, 06:17:34 PM »
What I can't stand is the supposed disdain for floaters and yet, no one mans up to take them out. I can't stand floaters as much as the next competitive player, but until the power players start taking out floaters, we won't see any change.

Why in the world should Adam not float? No one is targeting him and if he got to the final two against a polarizing figure, he'd probably win the money. Jeff, Dani, and Rachel shouldn't call out floaters or use it as a derogatory term about gameplay unless they are going to start targeting floaters.

Also, did Rachel really say she's three weeks late?

EvilDuck

« Reply #529 on: August 25, 2011, 06:20:39 PM »
I don't know when this "floater" thing started, but it seems to me that if you've got someone between you and winning, you get them out first. Floaters float because they can't do anything else and aren't a threat. Nobody who does nothing but float is going to win in the end.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #530 on: August 25, 2011, 06:27:53 PM »
hi everyone :<3, i cant stay online to long, just wanted to let everyone know, that my hubby did GREAT with his surgery monday, and he's home :hearts:..i went to get him this morning, so he only had to stay in the hospital for 3 days, he said this surgery is like he hasnt felt any pain in 10 months, :wohoo: i will be on the boards, cuz he can walk with his walker, yippie!!!!!!!...lmao :lol3: cuz we both are young, so saying walker for him, is like saying he is a old man.....i just kinda looked over the feeds, cuz i havent been on bb sense monday.... i am sorry, but i am really sorry to see dani go, it isnt that i like.... love her :lol3:, but JMO it is going to be even MORE boring without her on the show. :keeta: this season just didnt do anything for me....i wish there was no vets....please bb dont do this again....cuz Grace just doesnt like it,  :knuckles: anyway, the hubby is great, and I  :hrt: everyone for your thoughts, and prayers.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #531 on: August 25, 2011, 06:30:02 PM »
Great news about your husband, Grace!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: August 25, 2011, 06:36:44 PM »
thank you Albert :tup:

and just to get everyone crazy up in here :lol3:..tonight i so want

GO PORSCHE or KALIA WIN HOH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TONIGHT.

PORSCHE and KALIA WIN BACK TO BACK HOH TONIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO GO GO GO >>>>>>>>>>>WIN.

get jeff OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #533 on: August 25, 2011, 06:38:15 PM »
Wonderful news Grace!  :wohoo:  :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #534 on: August 25, 2011, 06:40:27 PM »
Wonderful news Grace!  :wohoo:  :hugs:

TexasLady...this is all i got for ya!!!!!! :<3 :hugs: :hearts: :<3 :hrt: :hugs: :hearts: :hrt:

I hope thats enough :lol3:

Grace, loves her TexasLady!!!!!!!!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #535 on: August 25, 2011, 06:40:43 PM »
Grace  :hrt: ..thanks for the update and glad to read Hubby is doing so well..I miss ya on the board!!..keep us in the loop and good thoughts for hubby's recovery quickly

Oh I'm just waitin' for 9 to come..time drags by when you're watching the clock :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #536 on: August 25, 2011, 06:43:45 PM »
Grace  :hrt: ..thanks for the update and glad to read Hubby is doing so well..I miss ya on the board!!..keep us in the loop and good thoughts for hubby's recovery quickly

Oh I'm just waitin' for 9 to come..time drags by when you're watching the clock :lol3:

i hear ya! [del] i just truned the clock up for ya! :jam:...hush, dont tell anyone, the show is fixin to start :lol:

thanks, del....for your prayers.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #537 on: August 25, 2011, 06:46:51 PM »
ok, i will see you wonderful people later, in the words of rach...........good lord :groan: i gots to go feed my MAN!!!!!!

but until then.

GO PORSCHE >>>>>>GO KALIA>>>>>>>>>WIN BACK TO BACK HOH'S>>>>>>TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #538 on: August 25, 2011, 06:55:48 PM »
TexasLady...this is all i got for ya!!!!!! :<3 :hugs: :hearts: :<3 :hrt: :hugs: :hearts: :hrt:

I hope thats enough :lol3:

Grace, loves her TexasLady!!!!!!!!

I love you  too Grace.  :<3 (All except that go Kalia part.)   :snicker:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #539 on: August 25, 2011, 07:14:28 PM »
Awesome news, Grace!  Thanks for letting us know.

I've spent the last two hours watching the flashbacks from last night and I honestly have no clue how Rachel will vote tonight.  This will be a nail-biter. 

Regardless, Shelly's game is dunzo.  She pushed her luck one too many times.  I think she's now made herself target #1 after this week.  Both sides will gun for her.  Should be some fun drama.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #540 on: August 25, 2011, 07:17:51 PM »
RJL:

I agree about all of the HGs having flaws; just like I do and all of humanity!

I, for one, like Jeff but dont think he has changed a bit from his season. I just think that people overlooked his flaws then and dont do so now.

Anyway, I cannot wait for 9pm to get here!

Absolutely Albert, we are all flawed.  Thankfully we are not exposed in front of the cameras the way the HG's are.  :yess:

Other than Dani, Jeff is my favourite "game player" this season. However, I also see a side of him that scares me for Jordan's sake in their future... He can be a bully, and has a temper issue. Especially with women it seems...

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #541 on: August 25, 2011, 07:24:59 PM »
RJL:

I agree about all of the HGs having flaws; just like I do and all of humanity!

I, for one, like Jeff but dont think he has changed a bit from his season. I just think that people overlooked his flaws then and dont do so now.

Anyway, I cannot wait for 9pm to get here!

Absolutely Albert, we are all flawed.  Thankfully we are not exposed in front of the cameras the way the HG's are.  :yess:

Other than Dani, Jeff is my favourite "game player" this season. However, I also see a side of him that scares me for Jordan's sake in their future... He can be a bully, and has a temper issue. Especially with women it seems...

Very true.  He's also a homophobe, which isn't a good thing -- remember what he thought about Professor Dumbledore (a character from the Harry Potter books) being gay yet a headmaster?

However, I think his flaws are emerging more from the stress of the situation than anything else.  After all, Brendon's flaws are more obvious -- and worse -- than Jeff's, it appears to me.  That said, Jeff could use someone to point out his flaws -- but then again, we all do, since we're all flawed.

Belle Book

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #542 on: August 25, 2011, 07:28:38 PM »
Dani better leave tonight, kthankyou :)

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #543 on: August 25, 2011, 07:29:43 PM »
can someone post the link to the live streaming of tonight's show?

football is preempting the show here in nc!

thanks!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #544 on: August 25, 2011, 07:30:49 PM »
can someone post the link to the live streaming of tonight's show?

football is preempting the show here in nc!

thanks!

Here you go: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25771.msg653777.html#new

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #545 on: August 25, 2011, 07:31:14 PM »
thanks TL!

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #546 on: August 25, 2011, 07:32:56 PM »
I just have a hard time cheering for dreadful people to win.

I have always believed that Dani and Rachel are just disgusting women. Over the last week, I have added Shelly to that list as well.

Jordan, Adam, Jeff, Porshe and Kaila are all relatively decent people and I would not be disgusted at them winning.

I just LOVE Jordan, and by extension, Jeff.

The decent people may not make for interesting tv, but my heart wont allow me to support people I find devoid of redeeming qualities and for me that is Dani, Shelly and, unfortunately, Rachel.
:yess: :cheer:

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #547 on: August 25, 2011, 07:36:53 PM »
I just have a hard time cheering for dreadful people to win.

I have always believed that Dani and Rachel are just disgusting women. Over the last week, I have added Shelly to that list as well.

Jordan, Adam, Jeff, Porshe and Kaila are all relatively decent people and I would not be disgusted at them winning.

I just LOVE Jordan, and by extension, Jeff.

The decent people may not make for interesting tv, but my heart wont allow me to support people I find devoid of redeeming qualities and for me that is Dani, Shelly and, unfortunately, Rachel.
:yess: :cheer:

Jordan is the best thing about Jeff.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #548 on: August 25, 2011, 07:41:48 PM »
thanks TL!

Your welcome Albert.  :hugs:

Everyone! Be sure to come to the live show discussion for a play by play of what's happening! http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25773.705.html

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #549 on: August 25, 2011, 07:51:51 PM »
Finally got around to watching the flashbacks from this morning.  Boy, were those some choppy feeds.  I have to admit I'm not at all sure what Rachel or Shelly are going to do. 

Time for a little vino to help mellow the mood so I'm not throwing things a the tv.   :wine:
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas