Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270543 times)

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #500 on: August 25, 2011, 04:00:55 PM »
i think she will vote out Dani.  I think she is gathering dirt on Shelly to expose her; that or production told her to create some drama so the live feeds don't ruin the suprise for tonight

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #501 on: August 25, 2011, 04:07:26 PM »
Please tell me that Rachel is not voting to keep Dani -- she voted her man out twice-- haas been super mean to her --she has to know they are doing this just to get the vote to stay.  I thought Rach confronted Jeff last night and they straightened everything out,

EvilDuck

« Reply #502 on: August 25, 2011, 04:13:31 PM »
You all need to untwist your knickers :lol: Dani is out and if she gets more than just Porsche I'll never post here again (or today anyway) :iok

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #503 on: August 25, 2011, 04:19:26 PM »
I hope your right !   Rach has never liked Shelly nor Dani.   I just can't believe she could be turned that quick after all shes had to endure with that group.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #504 on: August 25, 2011, 04:31:47 PM »
I think that Rachael is really considering keeping Dani. Last night she didn't tell  J&J that she was playing Dani & Shelly. I think she would have if she wasn't considering keeping Dani. If it looks like Dani could be staying, I won't be able to watch tonight!
:-(

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #505 on: August 25, 2011, 04:32:44 PM »
Well I'm hoping that Rachel is just getting more info to sink Shelly..I think she does remember the crap that D/K/P has done and how they treated her..most of all the eviction of Brendon has to be sticking in her head...Rachel wants to be up there in the F3/4 with the JJ's and Adam. She let the JJ's know of Shelly's duplicity and flipping and this will give her more ammunition to use to stay on the good side of J/J/A. I'm not a Rachel fan but when she wants to she can think wisely..She knows where she is in the pecking order with Porsche/Dani/Shelly and she is stronger than Jordon she will be evicted quickly if Dani stays..just hope she realizes this and Votes Dani out

Can the live show please  get here quicker  :colors

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #506 on: August 25, 2011, 04:34:39 PM »
I need help, I just can't remember. Haven't we had to wait sometimes to find out who won the 2nd POV comp on a Fast Forward night? i.e. it runs over the hour. ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #507 on: August 25, 2011, 04:40:56 PM »
TL..I'm thinking this....They do the 1st eviction...then HOH comp that winner puts up another 2 HG..the POV..POV ceremony..another eviction imediately...then the start the next HOH comp usually an endurance that runs over..The Sunday show is the HOH completion and Noms..does that sound right

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #508 on: August 25, 2011, 04:50:05 PM »
I think you are right Del, I'm hoping Jordan wins the first HOH  :hrt:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #509 on: August 25, 2011, 04:51:44 PM »
Sort of right. I'm trying to remember, it seems to me that we have had the POV for the 2nd eviction run over the hour., The HOH is usually a short term thing, they are lucky to get the basket if I recall it correctly.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:18:03 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #510 on: August 25, 2011, 05:04:59 PM »
So let me get this straight... Rachael is 3 weeks late?

So, why is SHE still drinking every night? Please don't tell me BB should make her test. SHE should stop drinking, and ask for a test! Seriously, WTH? Am I missing something? /rant

So, let's assume Dani is gone tonight. There are a couple of HOH possibilities. Shelly, Porsche, Kalia, and Rachael. Who do you see going up if those HG's win HOH?

Shelly: J&J ? (It's very possible, and would be a great move for her game)

Porsche: Jeff & Rachael

Kalia: (May self evict because she is too afraid to make anyone mad at her  :lol: )

Rachael: J & J... I think Rachael could suprise if she wins HOH. She knows J & J are a team, and now with the knowledge that Jeff threw HOH...

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #511 on: August 25, 2011, 05:14:19 PM »
Shelly - pathological liar
Jeff - egotistical maniac
Jordan - so dumb she's cute
Adam - probably served us a hamburger at McDonald's in the past
Porsche - um, she's your typical single girl
Kalia - so damn annoying, shut the f___ up
Dani - we know she's a female douche
Rachel - OMG still can't believe we're watching her again

Every player has reasons to hate them. This board seems so anti-Dani, no empathy for her, she's obviously been tortured by her father. I have empathy for her.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #512 on: August 25, 2011, 05:17:11 PM »
This is what I would like to see. Dani goes, Jordan wins HOH and she puts up Shelly and Porcha, that way Shelly will know that Jordan knows that she has been playing her  :wohoo: 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #513 on: August 25, 2011, 05:18:58 PM »
Ok, I hate to say this but now I am agreeing with TexasLady....I dont know what Rachel will do.

I havent  disliked so many houseguests since the EvidDick season.

I would like Adam, Jordan or Jeff to win the money.

I could take Jeff being evicts provided that it is after Dani.

I never liked the Donatos, really cant stand them now.

I have found a peace watching Rachel this week, she seemed calm and collected.

But if she votes to keep Dani, I will be sick to my stomach....I will only hope that Jordan or Adam will the next HoH and put Dani and Rachel up for eviction.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #514 on: August 25, 2011, 05:23:03 PM »
House..I like your way of thinking..Jordon gets to stick it to Shelly and when she gets put up Jordon can tell her why..Shelly will become the new Amber :lol3:...cry cry cry  :'(

Albert..I'm wondering too..I hope Rachel has the sense to vote Dani out..Ok so I'm asking a bit much here but she does have clear  thoughts once in awhile :lol3:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #515 on: August 25, 2011, 05:25:39 PM »
Oh and another thing, I'd much rather see Dani win than anyone else in the house. I can't stand any of these people but the fact that I think Evel Dick did some f'ed up s!!! to her in her life, I'd like to see her win. Nobody else deserves it. Rachel is a ***** and Jeff is an ass.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #516 on: August 25, 2011, 05:30:13 PM »
Jordan and Adam are two HG's that I DO NOT want to win HOH this week. Predictable and boring television if they win, imo.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #517 on: August 25, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »
OHH, another good one would be Kalia finds out that Porcha and Shelly tried to keep Dani over her, she wins HOH and puts up Porcha and Shelly up  :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3: 

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #518 on: August 25, 2011, 05:35:49 PM »
GO JORDAN & ADAM!!!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #519 on: August 25, 2011, 05:39:16 PM »
I just have a hard time cheering for dreadful people to win.

I have always believed that Dani and Rachel are just disgusting women. Over the last week, I have added Shelly to that list as well.

Jordan, Adam, Jeff, Porshe and Kaila are all relatively decent people and I would not be disgusted at them winning.

I just LOVE Jordan, and by extension, Jeff.

The decent people may not make for interesting tv, but my heart wont allow me to support people I find devoid of redeeming qualities and for me that is Dani, Shelly and, unfortunately, Rachel.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #520 on: August 25, 2011, 05:54:28 PM »
and, unfortunately, Rachel.

I don't think that needs any explaining. One week, does not over ride a season and a half of testimony. She is an unstable person...

That being said, it's not hard to pick out some major flaws in most of these HG's... I think people simply tend to ignore the flaws of the HG's "they" like.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #521 on: August 25, 2011, 05:59:32 PM »
RJL:

I agree about all of the HGs having flaws; just like I do and all of humanity!

I, for one, like Jeff but dont think he has changed a bit from his season. I just think that people overlooked his flaws then and dont do so now.

Anyway, I cannot wait for 9pm to get here!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #522 on: August 25, 2011, 06:02:26 PM »
Dani said she wanted to be there more than anyone else and all the people at home, i.e. her former BB friends wanted her to win.  I think she's more afraid of all the fall-out from her friends if she goes than anything else.  We all have our faults and most of us are never exposed to such close scrutiny as these HGs are, but Dani is very mean and Shelly is trying to manipulate the big move so the jury will vote for her.  I hope both join Brendan.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #523 on: August 25, 2011, 06:06:10 PM »
lol Jeff is using EVERYONE in his alliance, let's put it this way, let's just say he isn't as loyal as Enzo who was loyal to his alliance to a fault. People talk about Shelly manipulating, well WHAT DO YOU THINK JEFF IS DOING TO ADAM AND RACHEL? lol!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious how people can be so anti-Dani when I personally think Jeff is playing the most deplorable game in the house. I hope Dani stays, takes out Jeff, and at that point it would get real interesting. Who here wouldn't want to see a Dani vs Rachel final? I mean come on! Get Jeff and Jordan's fake asses out of the house! Damn! Adam doesn't even deserve to be there. People like Adam, Kalia, Porsche, and Shelly have all remained in the game by not rocking the boat. As much as I can't stand Dani and Rachel's personalities, I'm still hoping for the long shot that we see a toe to toe final with Rachel vs Dani.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #524 on: August 25, 2011, 06:08:11 PM »
What Dani and Rachel don't understand is that if they teamed up RIGHT NOW they could wreck shop in this house and do something epic and make this show much more watchable. It will be a cold day in hell the day that I actually enjoy watching Jordan do jack squat and Jeff manipulate the house like a Chicago politician. For viewing pleasure purposes, PLEASE RACHEL TEAM UP WITH DANI AND YOU 2 WORK THE HOUSE SO WE CAN SEE A TOTALLY EPIC FINAL 2!